Home for Seniors Ch. 04

Story Info
Threesome at the Home for Seniors. 2 girls one guy.
2.1k words
4.55
12.4k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isoro1
isoro1
27 Followers

Home for Seniors #4

Wow, that was one hell of a game of dominoes. That session with Max, Al and Gene was really something. I sure wasn't expecting anything like to happen, but very happy that it did!

A trip to the city's Museum of Art was scheduled for a few days later. I had signed up for it figuring it was a way to get "away" from the Home and to see the many art treasures that are there. I had never been there before, looking forward to a nice day trip.

There was a group of 15 residents, including me, that met at the main lobby area of the home. The Home has a small mini-bus that holds 20, that even could be arranged to carry a few wheelchairs if necessary, waiting there to take us on the trip.

Gloria and Helen were among those going, and so were Gene and Al, from the dominoes game. I sat next to Helen, Gene & Al sat together, while Gloria sat in front of us with another lady from the home. So off we go, it was about a 30 minute ride to the museum.

Helen and I were chatting, exchanging pleasantries you might say. As we rode along talking, she rested her knee alongside my leg, sometime rubbing it against me. I asked her to if she would join me for lunch. She said yes, tapped Gloria on the shoulder, and asked her to join us, and she agreed. This would give me a chance to get better acquainted with them.

We arrive at the museum, enter through entrance way where our tickets were taken, which we paid for when signing up for the trip. Helen, Gloria and I walk together, as we are led on a guided tour of the museum. Al and Gene are together, along with the remainder of our group.

We are chit chatting, talking about the various pieces of art. We are in the area where sculpture is being shown. As we come to a statue of a nude male, Gloria snickers and says "Oh my, look at him, he has a real nice one there" and Helen and I share a chuckle too. Helen leans over and whispers to me, "Gloria is a little fox, isn't she" and sort of elbows me, as we walk along.

It is almost noon, and the group is ready for lunch, we are to meet up in an hour and a half to complete the tour of the museum. The three of us, head for the museum's cafeteria.

I tell the ladies that it's "My treat" as we go through the buffet line. We find a table, sit and start on our lunches. Of course we start to chat, and Gloria again makes note of the nude statues that we had seen, and giggling a bit. I mentioned something about the nude women and we all chuckled a bit. I noticed that both Gloria and Helen were kind of playing kneesies with me, and that was fine with me. Helen then says "Tim (that's me) I've heard that you like to, ahem, play with the boys. Is that true?"

I'm a little taken aback, but say "Yes I do, but I also like women, especially attractive ones like you two."

Gloria then speaks up, "Oh that is so good to hear, we thought that you might not be interested in associating with us girls."

"Oh, I'm certainly interested in you ladies, that's for sure" I say. "Would you be interested, in getting better acquainted on a more, shall we say, private manner?"

Both of the ladies, "Oh yes that would be nice" and I ask if we could meet for dinner at the Home after our trip. We get a little more flirtatious as we finish out lunch.

We rejoin the group and continue the tour through the museum. The tour is over, and we get back on our little bus and head back to the Home. Helen places her hand on my thigh as we ride and says that she is looking forward to dinner.

At dinner we are chatting, talking about our younger years. Our married life and how things went after our spouses had passed on. Got a kick talking about how things were for us in the 1960s. We even touched a little bit on our love life back in those days. As we finished up our dinner, Gloria suggested we go to her place for a nightcap, and we did.

Both of the ladies were wearing a blouse and skirt, while I was in slacks and a sport shirt. Gloria brought out a bottle of Pinot Grigio, poured us each a glass, and we went to the living room to sit. Helen pulled her skirt up a bit, couple of inches above her knee as she sat. For an older woman, she definitely has some nice legs! The girls were sitting next to each other on the couch, while I was in an easy chair.

Once again were talking about the "good ole days" when we were younger. Talking about school days for the ladies, my time in the military, things like that. Helen noted that she was a little "wild" during her college days, liked to party. Gloria said that she didn't do all that much of the party scene, but did get around once in awhile. I spoke of my years in the military, and a few of the sexual adventures while stationed overseas.

Subject matter turned more to our sex lives, and we are joking a bit. A comment that really surprised me was that Helen mentioned how she really avoided sexual contact with any boy friend and even her husband when she was on her menstrual cycle. Gloria then said "Well, that's when hand jobs and blow jobs did the trick" and I almost choked on my wine.

Gloria then patted the empty space on the sofa and asked if I would like to sit with them, and I wasn't about to refuse. Sat in-between them, but not before pouring another glass of wine for each of us. Helen asked if I liked to read, and what kind of books I liked. Told her mysteries were some of my favorites. Gloria then really surprised me and said that she had a whole collection of Victorian era pornography! She then stood up, went into her bedroom and came out with a book.

She sat back down, and I noticed that she was now showing a lot more leg, and that Helen's skirt had also come up a few more inches. Gloria opens the book, and it is an illustrated version of Autobiography of a Flea! She is showing us both pictures from it, and I'll have to admit, I'm getting a little excited.

Helen puts her hand on my upper thigh, and says "I'm so glad to hear that you like to play with the girls just as much as you do with the boys" and Gloria says, "Yeah, me too". I put my arms around each of their shoulders and give them a little hug. Gloria puts down the book and slides her hand onto my thigh as well. Both of their skirts are now raised almost to their waist. I'm getting a nice view. Helen then leans over and kisses me, as Gloria's hand is now almost into my crotch area. I slide my arms down, and give each of their breasts a gentle squeeze. I release Gloria and lean into Helen to get a bit serious on our kissing, while fondling her tits through her blouse.

Gloria says "Hey, I want some of that too", so I'm now in a lip lock with her, and her tongue seems like it is half way down my throat. I place my hand on her thigh, and slide it up her skirt, and I'm now cupping her vulva through her panties. Helen is now giving my cock a squeeze, and says "Gloria, look he's getting nice and hard" and is rubbing her hand up and down on my cock. Oh yes, I'm thinking that this will be an evening to remember!

Helen starts to unbutton my shirt, and Gloria's hand is now running up and down my chest, she says "Oh my, you are a real bear with all that hair" which I really don't think is true, but I do have much more hair on my chest than on my head! Gloria and I continue to kiss, and Helen now stands, removes her blouse and drops her skirt. She is in her bra and white cotton panties. Gloria also removes her blouse and skirt, revealing a pair of pink panties, which are a little wet in the crotch from my play. I take off my shirt and slacks, and Helen pulls down my boxer shorts, and my cock springs upward. Helen grabs my dick and gives a gentle tug. Gloria says, "Let's go to the bedroom" and off the three of us go.

I'm now nude, and Gloria tells me "You just lie there, and let us give you a treat", and I get into bed and lay on my back.

Helen and Gloria shed their bras, and panties. Helen has a magnificent looking pussy, nice dark hair streaked with white. Gloria's hair is more sparse, and graying, but still lovely to look at.

Both ladies get on the bed, Helen comes up and kisses me, while Gloria is kissing my nipples. Her hand slips down and she is now frigging my cock. Helen then reaches down, and now both of them are playing with my cock. They now both get down; one on each side of me, while Gloria is fondling my cock, Helen takes the head and sucks it into her mouth. She licks the tip while Gloria is now tickling my balls. Oh, this is heaven!

Helen is now gobbling down my cock, bobbing up and down, and I tell Gloria to move up and let me lick that pussy of hers. She straddles my face, and I start to lick, all the while Helen is busy sucking my dick. Helen stops and says, "Now it's my turn, Gloria you get down on him" and I'm now staring at the hairy snatch of Helen's and Gloria starts to lick my dick, up and down on the underside of it. I'm sucking on Helen's snatch, and she is wiggling on my face.

I don't know how much more of this I can take before cumming like crazy. Helen gets off my face, slides down as Gloria stops her oral work on me. Helen glides my cock to her pussy and sits down on it, and starts to rock back and forth on it. Gloria says "Don't cum yet, I want some of that too", and I'm trying to hold back as much as I can.

Helen stops and goes "Ooohhh" as she now slides off my cock. Gloria says "My turn" and she is now doing a reverse cowboy on me. "Yesssss" she moans, and I can't help myself and I shoot my hot cum into her pussy. She continues to gyrate until I start to soften up, and she gets off of me.

As she gets off my cock, Helen bends over and tells Gloria to "Open up for me, I want to taste his cum" and she dives into Gloria's pussy and starts to lick and suck the cum out of her. Gloria just lies back and enjoys. When Helen is done, she gives Gloria a nice wet kiss to share with her.

Wow, it had been many, many years since I was with two women at the same time. I was 21 years old, in the military on R&R in Bangkok.

Gloria and Helen are now lying on the bed next to me. Both are

Saying things like "Oh that was good" and "Let us do this again" and things like that. I'm agreeing with them whole heartedly.

It is getting late, and we are all tired out. Gloria says she is headed for the shower and that she plans on going to bed shortly thereafter. Helen and I both get dressed. I give Gloria a goodnight kiss, and we leave. I walk Helen to her apartment, give her a kiss and say "That was marvelous, can't wait to do this again". She says "Oh, I know we will. Just don't get too tired playing with the boys" as she slips through the door to her apartment.

My oh my, this is one great Home for us senior citizens. Never in my wildest dreams did I think things like this would happen. I wonder what other sexual games we will play in the future.


isoro1
isoro1
27 Followers