All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays'

by CharlieWasHere

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sick Story

Moderators - I don't get you. I think your moral compass needs adjusting.

You declined a story of mine because even though there was no description at all of the sexual act, I suggested that a boy lost his virginity on his 16th birthday, which by the way is the legal age in Britain and yet you allow a sick story about rape to be submitted and then post it!

CharlieWasHereCharlieWasHereabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

Literotica.com makes it clear in their ToS that characters under the age of eighteen are not allowed. This is why the first story I ever wrote isn't posted on here.

Also, if you haven't guessed, this is a fantasy. The characters aren't real and this never happened in real life.

Everyone is privy to their own kinks and if you're going to bitch about someone else's story getting posted, you should probably make sure your own story follows the rule book.

TeamEquipeTeamEquipeabout 5 years ago
Literotica double standards?

I know all stories on here are supposedly fantasy and yes, sex under the age of 18 is illegal in the USA and Literotica as an American based website follow the laws of your country. No problem with that.

However I'm pretty sure rape is illegal too and yet your fairly explicit story about that crime has been posted.

CharlieWasHereCharlieWasHereabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: TeamEquipe

Incest is also illegal in most of the states, if not greatly frowned upon, yet it's pretty popular on most sites.

And do I seriously need to put a disclaimer on each of my stories saying their works of pure fiction and that I in no way condone rape? It's not my fault the Guidelines allow non-consent and not underage characters. In fact, I wish they would so I could post my first story.

There, now I've bitched about something too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To Anomy 4-06

Maybe you want to read something about childhood marriage (say, wikipedia) before you use another nations laws to justify the age of your character.

The site moderators/owners set rules that they are comfortable with. The readers read what they like. If you don't like the rules, post somewhere else. I find plenty of good reading here,

RP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieWasHere@CharlieWasHere
I began writing a few years ago on a site called RavishU and am constantly honing and improving my skills. I'm currently looking into self-publishing erotica. Still figuring it out, but any feedback is greatly appreciated.