Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom opened and closed her mouth a few times as she tried to formulate a response to my slightly inaccurate confession. "Well, I know that being a teenage boy surrounded by attractive females is har-I mean difficult-difficult at the best of times. And with this being your senior year and all the pressure I'm sure you feel about applying for college, you're bound to feel pent up." Her face was somehow both beet red from embarrassment as well as a frightened pale at having this conversation in the first place. Since I'd brought this on myself, I couldn't really feel embarrassed, but I got major second-hand embarrassment from just seeing Mom trying to act cool about this whole thing. "Although, I'm not going to lie, you being so antsy is a bit of a relief for me as it means that you aren't being unsafe with some random girl or girls."

"That's because I haven't had the chance to be, safe or not," I interjected before she could continue. "And before you say anything, of course I'd be safe; I don't want a disease or to get some girl pregnant at this point in life."

"That's good to hear. The safety part, not the part where you can't get any." She stared at me in slight horror as she said this. "Wow, that came out wrong," she stage-whispered, causing us both to laugh.

"It's ok, I know what you meant." I paused as she looked at me, seeking the forgiveness I was giving. "You want me to stay a chaste little boy so that you can keep me all to yourself." She started to stutter in search of a response to this, before I cut her off again, "I'm kidding, mother. I'm just teasing you."

"Right, yes," she said as she finally seemed to regain her composure. "But, getting back to the topic at hand-"

"Oh, low blow!" I teased with a smile.

Mom ignored my lame joke and continued as if I hadn't interrupted her. "Getting back to what we were originally discussing, I'm concerned about your grades Henry. I know that...stimuli outside of school can be overwhelming at times, but is that all this really is? When you first hit puberty, you weren't this distracted, so why is everything so different now?" The genuine concern about my wellbeing was truly touching, and probably what made me answer.

"Let's just say I've been focused more on a couple of girls in particular, as well as the fact that I can't have them," I replied honestly as I avoided her gaze.

"You can't have them as in they're too old for you or they're in a relationship with someone else right now?"

"Does it matter why I can't have them?"

"No, I guess it really doesn't," Mom said as she placed her hand on the back of my head and began to gently stroke me there. "But no matter who they are, they'd be lucky to have you. You're smart, funny and handsome; add in the fact that you're clearly mature enough to put their needs above your own and any woman would be lucky to have you."

Well, if that wasn't just the biggest unintended guilt trip in all of history, I don't know what was. Still, guilt trip or not, that choked me up a bit. "Thanks Mom, that means a lot coming from you." I put my arms around her and gave her a big hug.

Kissing my temple, she said, "You're welcome, sweetie. I love you."

"Love you too, Mom," I whispered into her chest. "And just so you know, I am trying to focus more on schoolwork; I'm trying to put this obsession behind me. Just give me a couple of weeks." That wasn't true, I had no intention of stopping my obsession; if anything, this conversation had only fueled it more. But that didn't mean I was going to pass up the opportunity to gain some time and brownie points for future use.

Dinner passed without any further incident; but the rest of the night wasn't as lucky. Even though it was Halloween, very few kids showed up at our door. In fact, I think that only about 10 showed up (the last few were very happy as they got like half of our giant mixing bowl of candy between the 3 of them) but there were still some cool costumes. No, the rest of the night's excitement came much later in the evening. Around nine, I'd headed up to my room to actually fulfill my promise to Mom and start some work on a project I had due in a couple weeks for my chemistry class.

About an hour and a half later, I hear a gentle knock on my door as it swings open and Mom walks in. Looking down at me on my bed, my laptop and notebook on either side of me, she says, "I think I'm going to turn in. What are you working on?"

Standing up to stretch and give her a hug and kiss goodnight, I let out a loud yawn. "Chem project for Duris due in a few weeks; figured I could try to get a leg up on it."

"Well, don't stay up too late, you still have to go to class in the morning."

"I've done all I want to do for the night; I'll probably just watch YouTube for a bit before going to sleep. Do you want me to wear headphones so I don't keep you up?" I asked.

For such a normal question, it seemed to spark something in Mom for the briefest of moments. "No, I don't think that will be necessary," she said with a yawn. "I think I'll be asleep in a few minutes anyway. Good night sweetie."

"Night Mom." Putting my books away, I sat down on the bed and opened up YouTube. After about five videos by OSP, I switched over to what was fast becoming my favourite porn site: Literotica. Looking at the mother son sex and brother sister sex pages brought nothing new up that seemed exciting to me, so I scrolled down to the bottom and clicked to go to page four.

And that's when I found it.

The story that changed my life.

The story that changed the lives of my entire family.

A story by the name of 'What Goes Around Comes Around' by dezurtdawg. Holy shit, is that story hot. By the end of the first chapter, I'd blown my load twice. I wanted to immediately start reading the next chapter, but after glancing at the clock and seeing it was already 1:30, I decided that I could wait until tomorrow night to finish the tale. Gathering the wads of Kleenex I'd used to shoot my cum into, I headed to the bathroom to flush them down the toilet (pro tip, this disposes of the evidence effectively, while also leaving little mess behind for others to find).

Walking as quietly as I could to the bathroom, which is placed centrally on our upper floor, I was startled to hear moaning coming from my mom's room.

Curious as to what Mom was masturbating to, I eased my way to her door as quietly as I could. I hadn't heard her masturbate since before the end of summer and I was wondering what got her so hot that she was still masturbating nearly three hours after she went to bed. Slowly, painfully slow, I twisted the knob and opened the door, the sound of her buzzing vibrator now clearly heard. There wasn't any light on and none coming in through the window, so I couldn't see what she was doing. But as disappointing as that was, hearing her was just as hot.

"Oh baby, yes. Fuck me, fuck me honey! Oh FUCK, you fuck Mommy's pussy so good! Oh Henry, your cock is so big, you're stretching me out baby." Hearing her call my name was super exciting and had my dick standing at attention in two seconds flat. She didn't talk much for a bit, just moaning sexily. "YES! Yes, I'm your slut, your Mommy-Slut." A brief pause later and she continued, "You do. You own my pussy, baby. My pussy, ass, mouth, tits they all belong to you! My son, my Master!" She gave a quiet scream as she called me her master, which covered the moan I gave at hearing it quite well. "YES! I'll do whatever you say, Master." It was like she could hear me asking her to do slutty things in her head and agreed to them. "Yes, you can fuck me in school." "Oh, I'll bring you whichever teacher or student you want to fuck." "Yes, OH, you naughty boy, I'll seduce your sister, tie her to this bed and jill myself as you fuck her into oblivion; then I'll lick all the delicious cum you've left in and on her, saving it in my dirty little mouth, before kissing her awake by shoving your cum down her throat." Fuck, that was the hottest thing I've ever heard come out of anyone's mouth. "Oh, please Master, can I cum? Mommy-Slut needs to come so bad, please tell me I can cum." "Fuck! Yes, Master, Mommy-Slut will obey; I'm too submissive to disobey." There was a brief pause where all I could hear was her whimpering and the buzz of her vibrator. But after about a minute she was talking to her imagined version of me again, "Please, Master, can I cum? Mommy-Slut needs to cum so bad, baby; I can't hold it much longer. Just please, tell this slut what she can do to make you cum faster." "You like my slutty mouth? You like to hear your Mommy-Slut say nasty things? You like picturing the things I say? Things like: I love wearing the bras you jack off into; feeling your dried cum against my nipples always makes me feel so slutty. Although, I wish you'd use my dainty little thongs, I don't think I'd stop orgasming if you came in my thong and I got to feel your dried cum rubbing against my clit all day. Or how about: I want to use your jizz as a creamer in your sister's tea every morning. Don't you think it would be so hot to know that your sister's drinking your cum without knowing it, that I sucked you off first thing in the morning, denied myself the pleasure of swallowing and spat your huge load into her tea for her to guzzle down? Oh, you like that idea Master? I could feel your cock get even bigger at that. What if you fucked me in the morning, came in my slutty little pussy and I drained my pussy into Rheta's tea? She'd be drinking our combined juices baby. YESSSS! Cum in my pussy, Master! OH MOMMY-SLUT'S CUMMING!!!!!!!!"

She went quiet for a long while as she caught her breath from what was clearly a massive orgasm. Without even touching myself, I'd jizzed my shorts; the scenario my mother had painted was so hot and so vivid in my head. If ever I got the chance, we'd definitely would do that. Feeling the stickiness that was now my boxers, I closed Mom's door and ran to the bathroom as quietly as I could. Trying to stay undetected, I cleaned myself up in the dark, throwing my used toilet paper and Kleenexes into the toilet. I waited another fifteen minutes before I dared to flush the toilet, praying Mom had fallen asleep by then; during that time, I took off my boxers and buried them halfway down into the laundry hamper in the bathroom so that they wouldn't be on top for everyone to look at in the morning. Sneaking back to bed, I tired to get myself to fall asleep, but my mind just kept replaying the audio porn that I'd just heard.

I'd like to say that when I woke up the next morning, I walked right into Mom's room and fucked the shit out of her; that I turned all the fantasy that I'd heard the night before into my new reality. But alas, I am not so bold. In fact, I could barely look at Mom that morning. When she asked why I was acting so strange I (somewhat) lied and said that I hadn't gotten much sleep last night as I'd stayed up later than I'd hoped having fallen down the rabbit hole that is YouTube. I also quickly alleviated any fears that she might have had at this by telling her I'd put my headphones on so as not to keep her up.

I felt really bad that day as we drove home after school; I had promised Mom that I would try more in school, but after last night, I couldn't think of anything else. Thankfully Rheta and Mom spent the entire drive talking about what Rhe and her friend had done the night before besides study. I was too busy trying to not picture them kneeling before me as they orally worshipped my cock to pay much attention. Getting home, I made a beeline for my bedroom, fully intending to spend the next hour until dinner jacking off to relieve (or was it relive) the stress from last night. Deciding to kill two birds with one stone, I started to read the next chapter in the 'What Goes Around Comes Around' series.

I was about halfway through part three-having blown four loads from the hot combo of the story and Mom from last night-when Rheta knocked on my door saying that dinner was ready. Feeling comfortable that I was safe from randomly sprouting an erection for the next couple of hours, I put some sweats on and went down for dinner. It was during dinner, while Mom was talking about plans for the Christmas break, that my epiphany happened. I could be like the characters in the story I'd read; I could get someone to break into my house and force my mother and sister to have sex with me, thus allowing for my fantasy to become real and not appearing to have raped them in the process. And considering how much we all apparently wanted to cross that line, it wouldn't really be rape.

Upon having this idea, I came to find myself in a bit of a pickle: in the stories, the characters are all lifelong friends who trusted each other completely; I had no such friends, nor would it be beneficial to start hanging out with someone just for this. So after dinner, I did the riskiest thing on this earth: I made myself a new email and put an ad on Craigslist saying I was looking for help pulling a prank on a friend, specifying that there was some sexual components to what I had in mind. Once the ad was live, I forced myself to do some actual school work and wait for the morning before doing anything else with this crazy idea.

It wasn't until about a week and a half later that I finally got a hit from the ad. I'd feared that nobody used the site anymore, but the guy said he wanted the details of the plan as he was intrigued by a sexual prank war. Having had ten days to truly think this over, I'd come up with an idea as to what I'd tell people that were interested in helping (obviously I couldn't tell the truth of my wanting to fuck my mom and sis), so I told him that my buddy was a virgin but he and his girlfriend were too uptight about this sort of thing, so I was trying to be a bro by giving him a helping hand so to speak. I wanted the guy to 'break-in' and force the two to have sex. Not only would this get them over the hump, but if my 'friend' acted the goody-two-shoes that he was and tried to protect his girlfriend, it also makes him seem like a hero to her and not at fault. I said I'd eventually reveal this to them, just not right away as I hoped my actions would be undetected and they'd allow themselves to enjoy the gift of sex. I stressed, bolded and underlined, that this was solely for my buddy and his girlfriend to get theirs, and the guy wasn't allowed to participate in any way, shape or form. No photos/filming of any kind, and that just to be safe he was to show that he was turning his phone off; my buddy and I would undoubtedly talk about this and I didn't want to have to track down any loose ends.

Surprisingly, the guy was onboard for all of this, including the not getting involved part (hurray for asexuals with dubious morals) and said that this was such a weird but touching thing that he wasn't going to charge his normal rate of $5000, but give me a discount of $2000 so I'd only have to pay 3K. It was a bit more than I wanted but, his no questions asked, the discount and general discretion were hard to pass up. Thankfully, I'd had money saved up from birthdays and Christmases and doing some odd jobs for the neighbours every so often. All together I had about four grand in my bank account. I told the guy that it was a deal and that I'd get back to him with a date, time and place, as well as where I'd leave some supplies; he was responsible for concealing his identity. And with that settled, I awaited the Christmas holidays.

During that agonizingly long month wait, I continued to try and improve my grades (which I started to make some progress on), as well as continue to try and spy both Mom and Rheta during times in which they thought they were alone. There was another night where I got to overhear Mom's filthy mouth, again I came in my shorts just from hearing her words (but this time I had the foresight to bring my phone and so I got to record the whole thing, and that file is saved deep in my computer). But the best thing to happen was when I came downstairs late one night and, sitting on the couch with her hand frantically rubbing her pussy, was Rheta. On the tv was a picture of me from this summer, in my bathing suit, posing like some Greek statue of a muscleman (reverse dab and pointing to the sky) and looking like a dork. "Oh, BIG brother! You rub my pussy so good! Please Henry, stick it in, I need to feel your cock in me. Pound my virgin cunt, brother! Spew your cum on my face and titties so it dries on my face and then pound me again until I'm overflowing with your cum and I can't walk anymore! OHHHHH!"

Watching my sister cum to thoughts of me was amazing as her body spasms jerked her entire body into a sort of half crunch with every pulse. I was annoyed that I didn't have my phone with me as this would have been saved right along with my recording of Mom. As it was, I'd have to settle for the memory and hope that I could catch her again in the future. Always have your phone with you when you're perving on your family; memories fade but videos don't.

It was the Wednesday before the break when I started to put the rest of my plan in motion. To start, I did something that I'd wanted to do since that Halloween night when I'd heard Mom say it to her fantasy me: I jizzed into her panties, a black pair so that she would see the stain and know what I had done. Her initial claim about knowing I used their bras was a little unsettling, but since neither had mentioned it to me, I assumed it was something that we all enjoyed and thus I kept doing it. I'd waited this long to do this because I didn't want Mom to think that I'd heard her that night and just done it to tease her; waiting made it look like this was my choice to up the ante. After stashing her panties back in the drawer (on top so she'd see them first), I sent an email to my hired muscle telling him that it was to happen this Friday night and that I'd leave him some stuff in a bush out front, as well as giving him the address. I told him the house was not so secluded that he'd have free reign, but it wasn't in the suburbs where everyone could hear everything their neighbours did.

Heading down for dinner, I asked my mom and sister if they wanted to have a movie night on Friday, just the three of us, to kick off the holidays.

"That's a great idea, sweetie," Mom said, smiling at me.

"Yeah, sounds fun," Rheta agreed. "What sort of movie though, I don't want to be watching some Hallmark cheese fest."

"I agree," I said. "I was thinking more along the lines of like The Santa Clause movies; still cheesy but a different type of cheese."

"Just the first two, the third one is terrible," Mom said in a very momish voice. "I love me some Martin Short, but that movie is beyond saving even by him."

We both laughed our agreement at that. "Great!" I said. "Movies, pizza and a date with my two favourite ladies; the holidays are going to be great if they're starting off with this good a bang!" I couldn't resist the pun that would go over their heads now, but (hopefully) we'd all laugh about this later. Although, they seemed to be absorbed by the fact that I called them 'my favourite ladies.'

"Ok, nope, change of plans, I'm out. No way am I spending the first night of the holidays on a 'date' with my brother," Rheta mockingly said.

"Oh, but honey, he called us his favourite ladies," Mom defended in a voice that was clearly meant to be both a rebuttal against Rhe's claim, while also taking the piss out of me. But I swear I saw a redness to my sister's cheeks as Mom reiterated this point. "Henry's clearly excited; take pity on your brother, he doesn't get many dates. And besides, I think it's sweet that he wants to call the time he spends with us dates. But if you don't want to do it for him, do it for me; I haven't had a date in ages, and to say I went out with two young hotties is really something my ego needs right now."

123456...8