All Comments on 'Home Is Where the Heart Is Ch. 02'

by Puisin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the advanced warning, what you described in the intro definitely isn’t incest, it’s probably as close as you can get to incest without it actually happening. Still it’s a bizarre situation and too much for me. Who in their right mind engages in any sexual act in front of their parents/ children (adult)?

Best of luck with your writing. I really really do appreciate the advance warning.

Tess (uk)

PuisinPuisinalmost 3 years agoAuthor

No worries, to each their own. Thanks for your earlier suggestion as well. It's difficult to sum up in a tag but a warning at the beginning never goes awry. I have known a few people in real life who's parents live the lifestyle and are very open and honest about it with their adult children, which is sort of where the idea comes from. But I do agree that, as a work of fiction, my story does take it a bit farther than any of those real world situations. And that's the beauty of fiction. Those who want to can delve a bit deeper into the realm of fantasies. I hope you enjoy your own journey on literotica and find plenty of stories that are more suited to your tastes. Thanks again for the comments and suggestion. I really appreciate it.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Nice build up. It is weird with the daughter there watching though.

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous