Home Just in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," she said softly.

I winced at what I was thinking of saying.

"Morning," I replied sourly.

I set my coffee cup down, just now realizing it was empty. I put my face in my hands and scrubbed my face, running my hands up over my head to the back of my neck. I groaned as I put them down in my lap and just stared at Sandra. God, even just getting up, she was beautiful. All twelve years of our marriage, I thought how lucky I was to be married to her. I still thought that but now there was a dark cloud hanging over us as partners in love and marriage.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Not too good," I growled, thinking about how often I had woke during the night to look at her and wonder.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said meekly.

God damn it. I didn't want her to be afraid of me. I didn't want a slave. I just wanted my wife back. Why did she have to go and fuck another man? Shit! My anger was back. I didn't like being angry. Especially, at Sandy. But she had committed adultery. I got up and quickly left the kitchen. I went to the den and just sat on the couch putting my head back with my eyes closed. I could hear Sandy sobbing in the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, she came into the den and sat next to me on the couch. She didn't say a word. She didn't try to touch me. I didn't look at her for a long, long time. She sat quietly. I could feel her eyes on me. I thought I could hear the tears as they rolled down her cheeks, but I bet it was just my imagination. I listened to her breathe.

"I do love you," she said finally breaking the silence.

"I know you do. I love you too."

I opened my eyes but didn't look at her. I felt the heat from her hand as she reached toward me. I closed my eyes. She pulled her hand back. I pulled my head up and opened my eyes. I looked at Sandy. She was in her robe. Tears were flowing down her face but she was making no crying noises. She just stared at me. I stared at her.

"You said anything?" I asked.

"I did. Anything at all," she replied.

"Go take a shower and come back to me," I told her.

She stood up looking down at me.

"Go," I said.

Turning she went. While she was in the shower, I went to the living room and stood at the front of our bay window. I just watched the neighborhood come awake. It was after all Saturday. I would have just been landing if I hadn't caught that earlier flight. I wouldn't have known anything about her infidelity when I got home. I would have been happy to see her. She would have been happy to see me. We would have jumped in bed as soon as I had showered. An hour from now, I would have been covered in sweat as I lay there breathing heavily from the exertion of getting a welcome home fuck from my wife.

I would have suspected nothing of her infidelity. Nothing. Nothing. I closed my eyes and felt the tears roll down my cheeks. I heard the shower stop. I wiped my cheeks and eyes dry on my robe sleeve, took a deep breath, and waited on Sandra. She quietly came up beside me and stood silently. I cut my eyes over at her. Her hair was still wet and she looked freshly scrubbed. She was pouting, just a little. I turned toward her.

"Take your robe off," I told her.

Nodding, she let the robe slide off her shoulder to puddle at her feet. God, she was so beautiful.

"Turn around slowly," I ordered.

She turned slowly. She was perfect, except for the red handprints on her ass.

"Go get the paper. It's at the end of the drive," I said calmly.

She stooped down to pick up her robe.

"No robe," I growled.

"Huh?"

"Go get the paper, just as you are," I said firmly.

Her eyes widened, and her mouth formed an 'oh'. She shook her head but, went to the front door, unlocked it, opened it, and stepped out on the porch. She didn't run or try to hide her body. She stood proud and walked regally down to the paper, bent at her hips, displaying her ass to me, stood up, and walked regally back up to the open front door.

I watched as Kelly and Mike, from across the street, stood frozen at their SUV, watching Sandy walk naked. Mike was smiling. Kelly had her eyebrows raised and was nodding knowingly. As Sandy came back into the house, Kelly smiled, opened her door, and climbed into the SUV. I just smiled. Sandy came in, slowly closed the door behind her, and brought me the paper.

"Thank you, dear," I said.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

I looked at her and nodded my head.

"Yes, I did, so did Kelly and Mike."

"Oh god," Sandy gasped.

"You didn't see them?"

"I wasn't looking, I was focused on the paper and nothing else. If I had seen them I would have died of embarrassment," she replied, her voice husky with emotion.

I didn't say anything. I stood there watching her as she looked out the front window. Her skin was covered in goose bumps.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No. Why did you make me do that?"

"You said anything. I thought this would be a good test of your resolve."

"What else will you or are going to make me do?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"I don't know. When I do, I will let you know."

The goose bumps were getting bigger as she thought about what I could make her do because she had promised me she would do anything. I now suddenly wanted to test her limits. Would I divorce her for not doing something? No. I'm sure she would have limits. I know I did. I didn't want her arrested. Although, a misdemeanor charge of indecent exposure wouldn't both me. I stood watching her calm down. The goose bumps were disappearing her breathing was slowing down.

"Suck my cock," I told her.

"Here?" she asked turning to face me.

"Right here, right now," I said softly.

She dropped to her knees. I dropped my robe. Sandra pulled my boxers down to my ankles. My cock flopped in front of her mouth. It was already on the rise. Once again, her skin was covered in goose bumps. I smiled as she wrapped her hand around my semi-hard cock. She sniffed, shook her head, and shivered. Her mouth sucked me in until her nose was in my pubic hair. I sighed at the feeling. As my cock grew, she backed away until she only had the first four or so inches in her mouth. Her tongue was working on the head and shaft. Her other hand cradled my balls.

She was a very good cocksucker. I closed my eyes for a minute but opened them as what I witnessed last night flashed across my mind. I looked down at Sandy. She was now bobbing her mouth up and down my shaft. As yet, she hadn't taken me down her throat. I grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her toward me. She opened her mouth and then started to swallow as I slipped down her throat. She was making noises I had never heard her make before. She was trying not to gag on what was down her throat.

I pulled out so she could breathe. I didn't want to kill her. I was still angry and very disappointed with her but I didn't want to hurt her, too bad. She sucked and slobbered on my pole for quite a while. I just stood there enjoying the feelings shoot up my cock. I was getting close to filling her mouth with my semen. I usually let her know and she would swallow or just pull me out and let me cum on her tits. This time, I wanted to cum on her face, something I had never wanted to do before. As the first rope of cum shot up my cock, I pulled out and pointed it at her face. She moved back. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her closer.

That first rope shot out and landed on her forehead. She scowled at me but, didn't move or say anything. The next shot landed right between her eyes. The next is on the tip of her nose. The rest dribbled out into her open mouth. She looked very, very slutty. I smiled down at her. She scowled up at me. She got up and turned to leave.

"Freeze!" I said.

She stopped, turning toward me. The scowl was gone. She was frowning now.

"Good. Now you look like the slut you wanted to be," I said softly.

"Fuck you," she shouted.

"Not yet. Maybe next week, when you stop being a slut in my mind," I said sternly.

Tears started to roll down her cum covered cheeks. She walked back to me. Looking up at me, she scowled again. I grabbed her hair at the back of her head. She raised her hands to fend me off of her.

"Anything?" I shouted.

She dropped her hands to her side and stood with her head pulled back, looking up at me, once again meek. Using my forefinger I scraped my cum off her face and into her mouth. At first, she resisted. Raising an eyebrow, I looked at her sternly. She opened her mouth and ate all my cum I pushed in there. I let go of her hair when I was finished.

"Good. Now go wash your face," I told her.

She turned whimpering, heading to the bathroom. I picked up my robe, pulling my boxers back up in the process. I put my robe on and picked up Sandra's robe. I went back to the kitchen. Mary was at their door in jeans and a t-shirt. She looked over and gave me a thumbs-up. I chuckled and waved. She waved back. I smiled as I looked down at the paper.

Sandra came back to the kitchen. Her face was pink from scrubbing she gave it. I assumed vigorously. I tossed her robe to her. She put it on.

"Thank you, dear," she said softly.

"You're welcome, hon," I replied.

"What are we going to do today?" asked Sandy.

Looking up at her, I caught her smiling at me. She quickly stopped. I just nodded.

"Well, I think you are going to go get in your skimpiest bikini and then mow the lawn. Front and back," I told her. "While I take pictures. Don't forget to smile and wave at the camera."

I chuckled at myself. She had a bikini she only wore when she wanted me to fuck her. It was so tiny, everything was covered that needed to be covered but, she did bulge out of the top a little. She looked sexy and slutty at the same time.

"You have got to be kidding! You usually mow the lawn," she replied.

"Not today, darling. Now go, get dressed," I said softly.

If I could, I would make her mow the lawn naked, but that was a little extreme, even for me. She stood there for a few more seconds. Then sighed and left to get dressed. I went back after a few seconds. I need to dress too. I wanted to sit on the porch and watch and take pictures of my sexy wife mowing the lawn. Besides, she would need me to start the thing for her. She had never touched the mower since I bought the damn thing.

In the bedroom, I watched her dress as I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The bikini was red and would show her ass off very nicely as the bottom was almost a g-string. The top was just two triangles of red cloth that when wet became very transparent as did the bottom. She pulled out a pair of sandals that would almost cover her entire foot. Sandy was a smart girl, yet for a while a very gullible woman. She stood there almost posing for me when she was done.

"Good enough?" she asked.

"More than good enough. Let's go. I'll start the mower for you," I said heading for the door to the garage.

Sandra followed me reluctantly but she walked proudly. Shoulders back, back straight, stomach in. She was a proud beautiful woman. And believe it or not, I did love her. She may not believe it right now but I loved her. Of course, I was still quite angry and the feeling of betrayal was still strong. It had only been one night since I found her out. I knew it would take time. Her too. You just don't get over something like this overnight. And love is something you don't turn off like a light switch.

I started the mower. I pushed it out of the garage. I stood there waiting for Sandy. She took her time walking to me. I smiled at her. God, she was so beautiful and she rarely showed herself off. I indicated the mower. She grabbed the handle and pulled the throttle in. The engine roared and she was off. I stood there watching her as she tried to keep up with the mower. It was self-propelled. Sandy was smart she would figure it out.

I went up to the porch and sat in the Adirondack chair there. I smiled to myself as I watched an almost naked Sandy mow the front lawn. I liked what I saw. I took out my phone and started to snap pictures of her. When I thought I had enough, I shot a short video of her. God, she was so sexy, I think she would have this as a permanent job, dressed just as she was. I looked away from her and saw Mike from across the street come out onto his front porch. He was smiling as he watched Sandra mow the lawn.

A hand touched my shoulder. I jumped. I looked up and it was Mary. She was dressed in shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

"Hey Mary, you scared the crap out of me," I said laughing.

"So, what did little miss wonderful do to deserve this?" Mary asked.

Mary and Sandy were not friends. In fact, they barely tolerated each other. I never could get a straight answer from either of them on why.

"Nothing. I just thought it was time she learned how to mow the lawn," I lied.

"Sure," said Mary winking at me.

I was still watching Sandy. She never looked my way once, while mowing. Although I knew, she had seen Mary standing beside me on the porch. The look on her face was not pleasant but she refused to acknowledge Mary's presence. When she finished mowing the lawn, I would ask her what the problem was.

"Okay, Tony, I'll see you around," Mary said.

I waved a hand in her direction. Kelly was now on the porch with Mike. They were both animatedly talking to each other keeping their eyes on Sandra. I also spotted Mary's husband Bart, come out on his front stoop and stare at Sandra. Watching Sandy had become a neighborhood event. I saw Kelly on her cell phone talking up a storm. After a while I noticed more neighbors out on their front porches, all watching Sandra mow the front lawn.

Looking at Sandra, I noticed goose bumps now covering her. It would seem she was very excited to have everyone watching her as she walked behind the mower in her skimpy bikini. She was getting excited about exposing herself like this. Well, I just learned something new about my wife of twelve years. We would have to have a long, long talk tonight.

Sandy took about an hour to mow the front lawn. It wasn't all that big but it was her first time. When she was finished, she pushed the mower onto the driveway and shut it off. Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat, and her skin glowed, reflecting the sun as she moved. It was absolutely the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I brought my cell phone up and started to snap picture after picture of her as she moved. I knew they would never do her justice but I somehow had to preserve the way she looked at this very moment in time.

She saw me taking her picture and scowled at me. I just smiled back at her. She walked up to me, I kept snapping picture after picture. She was beautiful.

"Stop that!" she growled. I laughed at her.

"I will not. You have no idea how hot you look right now."

"I'm hot alright but not the way you're thinking."

"No sweetheart, you are probably the most beautiful woman on the block right now. Every man is snapping pictures of you, covered in sweat, your skin glistening in the sunlight. Just like a swimsuit model. You look marvelous."

"You're crazy," she said heading for the front door.

"Where are you going?" I shouted. "You're not finished yet!"

"Yes, I am. I'm hot, I'm sweaty, and I'm hungry. I'll either finish it later or you can do it now," she shouted from inside the house.

I shrugged my shoulders, pushed the mower into the garage, and then went into the house. I found her in the kitchen slugging a beer back standing in front of the open fridge. I chuckled at her. She cut her eyes over at me and kept chugging the beer. She always scolded me for doing the exact same thing. I chuckled again as I reached past her and grabbed a beer. I watched her finish her beer, toss it in the garbage, and grab another from the open fridge. She opened it and started chugging again.

"Water is better for you," I said softly.

She cut her eyes over at me and scowled. She always told me that when I was chugging a beer because I was thirsty. I chuckled again. She finally stepped back and closed the refrigerator door. I sighed, just as she would do when I finally closed the door. The look she gave me, I just laughed. She started to laugh too. We both had a great laugh.

"So, did it turn you on watching me flaunt myself out there?" she asked.

"It did. You looked so good out there like that. From now on you will cut the front lawn in that bikini every Saturday during the summer."

"Yeah, you wish," she growled.

"I do wish it. You made me a promise, just a scant few hours ago. Anything. Remember?"

Her shoulder slumped, and her head dropped.

"You did look good out there. Every man and some women were out there gobbling up your body with their eyes and some with cameras."

"Oh, my god. I'll be the laughing stock of the neighborhood," she sobbed.

"I will bet you anything that you won't."

Her head came up, her eyes were squinted as she glared at me. I could see she was thinking about betting me. Then she just relaxed. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She looked at me and smiled.

"What would be your side of the bet?" she asked.

"Ah, so you are going to take me up on this?"

"I am. What's your side of the bet?"

"If you are right, you will never have to mow the lawn again," I replied. "What's your side?"

"If you win, I'll buy an even skimpier bikini. A transparent one. A wicked weasel," she said sticking her chin out. "You pick the color."

"Okay. How will the winner be determined?"

Her shoulders sagged a little. I had no idea how to determine a winner. Turning, Sandra picked up the phone and dialed. She walked into the den and started talking to Kathy. I smiled to myself. This should be good. She was on the phone for a long time. When she was done, she came back into the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Now don't get mad," she started.

"Why would I get mad?"

"My sister and your sister..."

"Whoa, whoa, you are getting our families involved in this?"

"Yes."

"It's your funeral," I said. "What are Julie and Kathy going to do?"

"It is my funeral. They are going to canvas the neighborhood with questionnaires. The questions asked will be about several of the wives and how each household would rate them as far as... well, how... everything. One of the questions will be about which woman is thought of as the laughing stock of the neighborhood."

"I will have to approve the questions and how they are going to be answered."

"We both will."

"Okay. The bet is on. But you still pissed me off, slut. That should be there too. Who is the slutiest woman?"

"And who are you hoping wins that prize, asshole!"

"You of course," I said staring right at her and looking her up and down. "What? You don't think they saw what's his name come in and then leave?"

"Oh my god," she croaked. "I never thought about that! Shit!"

I just chuckled at her reaction.

"Fine, we'll put that one on there too. I'm going to take a shower and change."

"No you aren't, you still have a backyard to mow," I said sternly.

Her mouth opened to cuss me out but, when she saw my face, she snapped her mouth shut. She nodded.

"I'll move the mower out back for you. When you're ready, let me know."

"Of course," she whispered her shoulders slumping.

I moved the mower around back leaving it on the patio. When she was ready I would start it for her and sit and watch her. I liked watching her move in almost nothing. She was, sexy as she moved. You could see her muscles ripple under her skin. Not like a muscle-bound weight lifter, but like a large cat as it walked through the jungle.

I went back inside. Sandy was sitting at the kitchen table making herself a sandwich. I sat down across from her where she had placed a plate for me and a beer. I pulled the bread to me and started my own sandwiches. We ate quietly, sipping our beer. When Sandy was done, she leaned back in her chair and just quietly looked at me. Her face was expressionless but her eyes... well, they were filled with wonder, excitement, and just a tiny bit of fear. After almost fourteen years together, twelve of them as husband-wife, I had learned the language of her eyes and it was beautiful, most of the time.