Home Just in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything I want," I said softly.

"So, I am your mistress all the time," she said.

"No, but you do owe me something," I replied.

"What else?"

I went to her underwear drawer. It was a mess but I found what I wanted. A pair of stockings, not pantyhose, stockings. They were thigh highs to boot. No garter belt is needed. A garter belt would have ruined the look of the dress. I turned placing them on the bed. I looked up at Sandy.

"What no bra?" she asked softly.

"You don't really need one, except to delay the sag that comes with getting older. And for one night it will just be fine."

Turning, Sandra looked at her dress. The neckline was a deep V, so she really couldn't wear a bra. The sides of the dress also dropped down to her waist. If she did stand right, her tits would be showing. The bottom wasn't a straight line. One side came up to mid-thigh, while the other dropped down to her ankle. It was one sexy dress. The dress was a beige, almost skin tone.

"Okay, I need to go to the store," said Sandra.

"For what dear?"

"I'm going to need some double-sided tape to keep the top from getting me arrested," she said. "No matter how still I stand that top with be showing everybody everything I own above the waist."

"Oh, okay," I replied.

Well, I didn't want her arrested. She would still look very sexy. As she dressed to go shopping. I took the dress out of the plastic and hung it on the hook of the back of her closet door. She smiled at me. She came up to me and pressed her lips to mine. Then she slapped my dick. I just laughed as she left for the store. I went back into the living room and turned on the TV. I just left it on the station that came up which was a local channel.

~~~~~

When Sandra got back, it was late enough for us to start getting ready. The first thing she did was take her dress off the hanger and turn it inside out. She laid it on the bed with the front side up. I was helping her smooth out the material. I could see marks of some kind just inside the top. Sandra nodded and got what looked to be a very thin strip of transparent tape. She gently pulled off one side and pressed the tape along the mark on the inside of the dress. There appeared to be no lining on the upper half of the dress. There was one on the lower part.

"Why no lining on the top?" I asked.

"Well, I got this from your sister for that night out. She told me to keep it because she would never wear it again. You will be able to see my nipples through this. I Richard cut out the lining."

She was quickly done with the tape.

"Are we going to shower again?" Sandra asked.

"Do you feel like you need to shower again?"

"No."

I shrugged my shoulders as I opened my closet door.

"Which suit would you like me to wear?" I asked.

"With this dress, your black one, with that grey silk shirt, and the black silk tie."

Nodding I pulled them out of my closet and placed them on the bed.

"Do you want me to wear underwear?" I asked pulling out a pair of black socks.

"Yes. The black ones," she replied.

"We have about an hour before we have to leave, what would like to do?" I asked.

She looked at me as I pulled a pair of black boxers out of my underwear drawer. I saw a bright, intelligent, woman looking at me.

"Will you make love to me?" she asked softly.

I took her hand in mine gently and led her to one of the other bedrooms. As we were both naked, there was no fuss with clothes. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips gently. She sighed as she pressed her body to mine gently. My cock started to fill with blood. Stepping back, I picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. For the next forty-five minutes, I made love to my wife, Sandra.

"Okay, now I need a shower," said Sandy laughing.

"Me too," I replied.

Shower, then dress, I had to help Sandra with the double-sided tape so the dress hung correctly. She looked so beautiful in this dress. And she was right I could see her nipples through the material. I thought it was so sexy. She also thought I looked sexy. We were in the car on the way to the restaurant.

~~~~~

Sandy was shivering as the valet opened her door. I just smiled as I pulled the keys from the ignition and went around so I could watch my adorable wife. The valet gasped as he handed Sandy out of the car. One of her sexy legs was fully exposed, almost right up to her pussy. Once out in the light, her nipples were there for him to see. He gasped again. I handed him the keys as Sandy walked to my side. He handed me a ticket and with Sandy, we walked up to the entrance.

The hostess seated us right away. After all, this was a private restaurant. A waiter was quickly there to take our drink orders. Once we were alone, Sandy looked at me with fire in her eyes.

"What's the matter, dear?" I asked.

"Everyone has been staring at me," she said softly, shivering.

"They have always stared at you, sweetheart. Wherever you go, they stare at you. No matter what you are wearing."

"I guess I never noticed before."

"And now that you have, does it turn you on?" I asked.

"Yes," she hissed, still shivering.

"Are you cold?"

"No."

The waiter came with our drinks. Sandy picked up hers, drinking it right down before the waiter had even asked us for our meal order.

"Right another gin and tonic. What would you like to eat ma'am?" the waiter asked.

We gave him our orders. He was back quickly with Sandy's drink. Sandra drank this drink a little more slowly. When our meal came, we were both too busy eating to talk about anything but mundane things. We were leaving the restaurant an hour later.

"Where would you like to go dancing?" I asked.

"That club we went to last time will be fine. As I remember they played a lot of nice slow dance songs," replied Sandra.

"They play nothing but slow dance tunes, dear."

"Okay, take me there," she said smiling at me.

The drive to the club only took twenty minutes. I once again pulled up to valet parking. This time I just watched Sandra get out of the car with the valet's help. I could hear him gasp. I stepped out of the car handing him the keys as he handed me a ticket. As we stepped inside, Sandra turned looking at me.

"I remember now," she said. "Are you going to want me to dance with other men?"

"You will dance with whoever asks," I said.

"I do remember last time, Tony. Every guy I danced with rubbed his hard cock against me all night. I was beside myself with sexual arousal. You want me like that again, don't you? Well, just you rubbing against me all night would do that."

I just looked at her for a second.

"I like watching you move the way you move when a guy is pressing against you."

"But you don't want me to fuck them?"

"No," I said softly.

"Just wanted to get that straight."

This too, was a private club. I showed the hostess my card. She nodded and led us to a table. A waitress was there in seconds taking our drink order. I took Sandra's hand in mine and led her to the dance floor. I could see the vultures circling the dance floor. Now Sandy did have the option of saying no under the club rules, but tonight she was dancing under my rules. What was I doing some would ask? Well, I was rubbing my luck in everyone's face that she was mine and the only way you could share in my wealth was to dance politely. The club didn't allow any boob grabbing or pussy stroking or cock grabbing. It did allow close dancing. The rubbing of cocks on pussies with clothing separating the two dancers. If you wanted to do something else, there was a motel right down the street.

As we danced, Sandy pressed her vulva against my already hard cock. We danced silently for a while.

"Why do you like watching me dance but not having sex?"

"I would love to watch you having sex if it was with me," I replied.

"You do know there are these things called video cameras?"

"I do. I have several of them."

"Well, we could go home right now and set them up around the bed and you can then watch yourself fucking me," said Sandra.

"I know. I just didn't know how you would feel about me doing that."

"Why would I care? I love having sex with you. Whether it's just raw fucking or you making tender love to me like you did earlier this evening," said Sandra.

"Well, I know now. Maybe when we get home I will set them up to video us having sex." I shivered at the thought.

"Well, we can leave right now," said Sandra.

"No, I would like to watch you dance first," I replied.

Sandra nodded, as she pressed against me harder. I moaned, as did she.

"Do you moan like that when the men press against you?" I asked.

"Sometimes. It depends on what he looks like, smells like, how good of a dancer he is."

"And if a woman was to ask you?" I asked.

"Well, any other night I would tell them no, but as I'm under orders to dance with anyone who asked, maybe we'll find out tonight." She shivered and smiled at the same time. The song we were dancing to ended. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I stepped aside. The man there took Sandra's hand, stepped into her, and took her in his arms. I went back to our table to watch them dance. Sandy was looking at me as she danced with a handsome-looking guy about our age. I sat and watched my beautiful wife move on the dance floor. I also spotted the line of men who wanted to dance with her. My cock got harder than it ever has been before.

Sandra actually spun out of the guy's arms and started to walk back to the table. The guy grabbed her arm and pulled her back, causing her to fall to the floor. I was up out of my seat in an instant. My fist was smacking against his jaw a second after that. He was down on the floor looking up at me with murder in his eyes. I just laughed at him as I helped Sandra up off the floor. As the guy was getting up, she kicked him in the balls. He was down on the floor again, screaming in pain.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He tried to shove two of his fingers into me."

A bouncer was there and heard what Sandra had said. He turned to the man on the floor and held out his hand. The guy reached out thinking the bouncer wanted to help him up.

"NO! Your card," shouted the bouncer.

That's when the guy on the floor saw that he was done there. He pulled out his wallet and handed the bounce his card. Two more were there to escort him out.

"Do you want to press charges ma'am?" the first bouncer asked.

Sandy looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. It was her call. She turned back to the bouncer.

"I don't think so at this time," she said.

The bouncer nodded at her and walked away. I led Sandy to our table. She sat heavily, grabbed her drink, and swallowed it all down. I raised my hand and the waitress was there in seconds with another drink for Sandy. A woman came up to the table looking down at Sandy but talking to me.

"May I take your wife away from you for one dance, sir," she asked politely.

"Sandy?" I asked.

Sandra looked up at the woman. The woman smiled at Sandra. Sandra smiled back and nodded.

"You may," I said.

I thought to myself, 'This should be interesting.' Both women were beautiful, but Sandra had an edge over the other woman. She was mine. I think Sandra is the most beautiful woman in the world. When they got out on the dance floor, Sandra's partner took the lead. I watched intently as they danced and talked. They pressed up against each other and I could see Sandra pressing harder every couple of steps. I watched as they both pressed their boob together. It was very sexual watching them almost fuck on the dance floor without really touching each other with their hands. When they kissed, I almost came in my pants. I couldn't believe my Sandy was kissing another woman passionately. Then the song ended and both backed away from each other. They both hurried off the dance floor before any man could get to them.

As Sandy sat down a man came up to her. I shook my head no. She told him sorry but she was just going to sit with her husband and relax a bit. I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

"So, how was that dance?" I asked softly.

"It was better than I ever thought it would be. I came twice while in her arms and I have no idea why."

"And that kiss?"

"That's when I came the second time," she replied.

"When was the first time?"

"When she pressed her boobs against mine," said Sandy.

"Would you like to bring her home?" I asked.

Sandra's mouth dropped open, her eyes got wide, and she flushed red.

"Close your mouth, something may just fly in there," I said.

Her mouth snapped shut. She cleared her throat.

"You'll hate me for this, but yes," said Sandy.

"Why would I hate you for wanting to bring her home?"

"Because of what I did already," said Sandy fear in her eyes.

"I think a woman is just a little different than a guy."

"You would let me have sex with a woman? Then would you want to have sex with her?"

"Yes, to question number one and no to question number two," I said. "I only want to have sex with you. But I understand that women about your age have a higher sex drive than us men of the same age. I know you might need an outlet. Another woman just might meet your needs."

"So, I could walk over to where she is sitting and ask her to come home with us?"

"If she is willing."

"What if she's married?" asked Sandy.

"Then I'm afraid that would put the brakes on hard. Unless he promises just to watch like I will be doing."

"Well, then," said Sandra dropping her head. "It's a good thing she is single."

I chuckled at her.

"Well go get her then," I said.

Sandy stood, leaned over, and kissed me hard. Then she was off across the dance floor, with a flock of vultures following her. I watched her as she sat down across from the young lady she had danced with so spectacularly. I watched as they both tried to fend the vultures off as they came back across the dance floor. They were both smiling as they did. They both sat at our table.

"Tony, this is Gale, spelled with an 'e'. Gale this is my husband Tony. I have explained things to her and she has agreed to..."

"Have sex with your wife. I will not have sex with you. I understand that you only wish to have sex with your wife," said Gale.

Gale raised her hand and shortly after that, three drinks were set on our table. Sandy took a big swallow of hers. I sipped mine. Gale took a normal drink of hers.

"Would you two like to dance one more time before we leave?" I asked.

They looked at each other and then nodded at me. They got up and went to the dance floor. Gale once again took the lead. Sandy pressed up tight to Gale's body as they danced. The vultures were still circling them even though they saw what happened to the first guy who danced with Sandra. I looked at my watch and couldn't believe how long we had been at the club. It was a good thing that we were going home after this dance. I watched Sandy intently. I saw her orgasm as Gale whispered in her ear. Gale also looked as if she had a small orgasm. The song ended and as Sandra and Gale tried to leave the floor, they were actually surrounded by the vultures. Three bouncers appeared and shooed the vultures away.

"You two ready to go?" I asked as I stood up. Always the gentleman.

"Yes we are," said Sandy giggling. Gale was also giggling. I just nodded as I took Sandra's hand in mine. She grabbed Gale's hand in her other hand. When the car pulled up at the curb, the two women got in the back seat. I chuckled as I got in the front giving the valet a fiver. It took a half hour to get home. The ladies never stopped kissing. I was lucky they both still had their clothes on. In the house, they both stopped in the middle of the living room looking at each other.

"Oh my, I have to get me a dress like that. Where did you get it?" Gale asked.

"I got this from my sister-in-law, where she got it I don't know. It was a long time ago."

"That's a shame."

"Ladies, the house is yours. I will be watching. I also might be completely naked," I said as I sat on the couch.

"Honey, can you help with the tape?" Sandy asked.

Nodding I got up and walked to where she was standing. I kissed her lips as I grabbed the first piece of tape and yanked on it hard. She grunted in pain but didn't pull her lips away from mine.

"Oh, so that's how you did that? Clever," said Gale.

I continued to kiss Sandy as I pulled the tape off her body and dress. When I was finished, I stepped back from her just enough to watch her eyes. They didn't have any pain in them, just love as she pulled my lips back to her. When she withdrew her lips from mine, I went back to the couch and sat down. Sandy put her arm inside her dress, it fell off her as she raised her arms over her head through the neckline. Gale stood there, eyes wide, mouth open, making a gurgling sound in her throat.

"Wow," said Gale. "No wonder you need tape."

I chuckled as I stared at my beautiful wife. Gale turned her back to Sandra. Sandra pulled the zipper down for her. Gale pulled her arms out of the dress. The top fell down her body stopping at her waist. She had to undo the belt then the dress fell off her body. She stood naked from the waist up. Gale had a very nice set of breasts. She was wearing panties. She pushed them down her legs. Now Gale and Sandy were both naked, except for their stockings. I groaned at the sight of them both. Would I want to fuck Gale? If I was single, I would yet I'm married so there was absolutely no desire there. Gale and Sandra were now in a lip lock. Both their hands were roaming the other body.

"Oh my god!" shouted Sandra. "Bedroom now!"

She grabbed Gale's hand pulling her to our bedroom. I followed behind them, watching two beautiful asses in front of me. Sandra pulled Gale to the bed. Once again, they were kissing each other hard. I sat in the side chair and watched. I now had my very own private porn show. To naked women rolling around on the bed trying to make each have orgasm after orgasm. I was a happy man. For the next two hours, my wife and her woman kissed, licked, and poked each other. I lost count of how many orgasms they each had. Eventually, they both just lay there exhausted, smiles on their lovely faces. I stripped off my clothes. I went to my wife and jammed my cock into her pussy. Her eyes opened wide as she looked up at me.

"What..."

"Just lay there, it's my turn with you," I said cutting her off.

For the next half hour, I fucked her hard. She started coming hard after two strokes. As I was pounding into Sandy, I looked over at Gale. She was lying on her side watching us. She smiled at me and licked her lips. I just smiled back at her shaking my head. When I came, I came hard and a lot. I was finished for the night. I rolled off Sandra away from Gale. I sighed as Sandy moved over me and kissed me hard. I could taste Gale on her lips. It didn't upset me at all, in fact, it kind of turned me on. The two women got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

The last thing I remember as I fell asleep was Sandy cleaning my dick. Then the darkness of sleep came.

~~~~~

I sat at the kitchen table drinking my coffee as I watched Mary walk down the drive completely naked. I chuckled as she walked back up the drive. She was a beautiful woman, yet I had my beautiful woman in the bedroom with another beautiful woman. If only Mary had played her cards right she could be in our bedroom with Sandra. She would have got to see me naked jerking my cock as the two of them had sex. When Mary waved at me, I waved back.

I hung my head and closed my eyes. I thought about Sandra and what she had done... what was it two weeks ago? No, a week ago. Was I going to keep her? There was no doubt about that. Was I ever going to let her fuck another man? No, never. Would I let her continue to have sex with women? Sure, why not? I benefited from that more than you would think. Not only did I get to see my wife doing the things I do to her but also I saw her doing those things to another pretty woman. I have my porn channel in my bedroom. We will eventually get around to videoing ourselves having sex and I will love her even more for letting me do that.