Home Just in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers

Her eyes were one of her most beautiful attributes. Some would say her breasts. Now they were almost perfect, but her eyes and the language they spoke, they were perfection. Of course, it didn't hurt that the rest of her was beautiful and that she said she loved me. Now I had to decide if she was telling me the truth about that, now that she had broken my trust in her.

"I'm ready," she said heading for the backyard.

I nodded and followed her. Her ass was in marvelous motion as she walked. God, she had a gorgeous ass. I started the mower for her and stepped aside. She grabbed the handle and pushed the throttle and off she went. When Larry and Joan came out on their deck and just stood there watching Sandy, I laughed. Sandy looked questioningly at me. I nodded next door. She looked, turned back to me, and rolled her eyes at me. It took her half an hour to finish the backyard. She stopped the mower on the patio.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said.

"Not yet princess. You wait right here until I get back."

She glared at me but, sat down and just stared straight ahead. I put the mower back in the garage, closed the door, and went back to the patio. When I came back, Joan was standing looking down at Sandy. They were talking but both stopped when I opened the sliding glass door.

"Hey John, how's it going?" Joan asked.

"It goes well, Joan," I said not smiling.

"Well, I have to go. See you two around," Joan said turning and almost running for the gate at the back of our yard.

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She wanted to know what I did to deserve what you have me doing," replied Sandra.

"What a bunch of nosy neighbors," I replied softly.

"They are, aren't they? This means they will respond well to the poll our sisters will be taking next weekend."

"Yes, it does. Okay, let's go take a shower," I said.

"What do you mean us?" she asked.

I didn't answer her, I just grabbed her arm and pushed her into the house and to the bathroom.

"Strip," I said.

Sighing she took off her bikini. I slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt. We got in the shower. I let her adjust the water temperature, while I grabbed the shampoo off the shelf. We took turns washing each other. It was very erotic and pleasurable. When we stepped out, I grabbed a towel and dried her off. She did the same for me. Back in the bedroom, I just stood there looking at her. She was so beautiful.

"Get on the bed," I told her.

Nodding she crawled up the bed and lay on her back looking up at me.

"Masturbate for me," I said.

Her eyes opened wide but she didn't say anything. She looked at me, and reaching down she touched herself. Breasts, stomach, Mons, vagina. She shivered as I watched her begin to pleasure herself. I could see that she was hesitant at first. She had masturbated in front of me before. As her finger slipped inside her, her eyes rolled up into her head. I really enjoyed watching her fingers slip in and out of her vagina. It was shining with her fluids. She was wet. When her eyes opened, they were full of fire. She was very excited as she was on her way to an orgasm. Her hips started to jerk with her excitement as she pushed three fingers into herself.

"Oh fuck," she cried out looking into my eyes. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

I just smiled at her as she bounced on the bed shoving her fingers into her body. She was so hot looking that I was almost tempted to bend down and lick her pussy as she came, but I was still so angry I couldn't as the thoughts of another cock being inside her put me off.

"How much longer do I have to do this? Oh god, I'm coming again," she growled.

"You can stop now," I said turning and leaving the bedroom.

"What the hell?" I heard Sandra yell as I walked away.

I turned at the end of the hallway and waited for her. She came charging toward me. She slid to a stop looking up at me.

"Aren't you going to..."

"No, I'm not."

"Why?"

"Do you really want to know, whore?" I asked.

"Uh... shit, I guess not. What are we going to do now?"

"I'm going to watch some baseball on TV," I said heading to the den.

She didn't follow me. A little after I turned on the TV, I heard her banging things around in the kitchen. It became quiet in there after a bit and I turned the sound up on the TV. I wasn't really interested in the ball game I just needed to think. Think about her and me and our relationship. Could we make this work? Could I even still be intimate with her? I thought I could, just not today. I did want to figure out whether she had fucked up our marriage. At least so far, she had been willing to do what I wanted her too. Should I continue to humiliate her? At least for the rest of today, sure.

Looking up at the clock, I saw that several hours had gone by. I wondered what Sandy was up too but, didn't feel like going and finding out. I looked at the TV, there was a soccer game playing. I shook my head, leaned back, and closed my eyes. I was tired. Deep, down, bone tired. I heard a noise. I looked up and she was standing in the doorway watching me. I hadn't realized it but I had tears running down my cheeks. When she saw them, she closed her eyes and started to sob. I put my face in my hands, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Is dinner ready?" I asked my voice muffled by my hands.

"Yes, dear," she croaked.

I got up and walked toward her, she went to move out of the way but, shook her head and remained in the doorway. I stopped in front of her, leaning in, and kissed her forehead. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her against me. She felt so good in my arms. Continuing to sob she hugged me hard.

"Don't stop me, please. I have something to say," she said pushing me away from her so she could see my eyes. "I'm so sorry. Sorry I hurt you, sorry I did what I did, and sorry I was going to do it again. Now that I think back, I have no excuse for what I did and was going to do in the future. Looking back, I don't know how I became so gullible and fucked up in the head that I could even take a chance of ruining our marriage like that, listening to a slut like Traci.

"Please, there is nothing wrong with our relationship. I love sex with you. I... I can't believe I did this to you. Please, please accept my apology. I love you so much, I would be lost without you in my life. I promise it will never, happen again. And you can fuck whoever you want as many times as you want until you think you have paid me back."

"And you will still do anything I ask of you?" I asked.

"Yes. Anything, anytime, anyplace," said Sandy as she crossed her heart, "I promise."

I nodded at her promise squeezing her gently. She hugged me back fiercely.

"Let's eat," I said.

"Okay," replied Sandra.

~~~~~

For the rest of the evening, she stayed naked, as did I. Even when there was a knock at the door, she went to look out to see who it was. It was the paperboy. She rushed into the den, grabbed her robe, put it on, and then invited him in while she got the money to pay him. I slipped on my robe also, just in case. Don't want to corrupt the minds of children.

When the door closed, Sandra came back in the den, and let her robe drop, catching it before it hit the floor and draping it over the couch back. She went back to whatever she was doing before the paperboy came. I watched her naked body as she moved around the house. This was the first time in I don't know how many years that she had done this.

As I watched her, I became aroused. Not completely, as running through my mind was what I had witnessed... was it just yesterday... flashing like a screen saver? Her laying on her back, her legs spread, and the asshole she picked, crawling up between them. Then her looking up at me as she grabbed his cock, helping him to find her... my pussy. I couldn't get them out of my mind sometimes and the anger and feelings of betrayal almost took over my whole being.

I put my head in my hands and growled loudly. I mean really growled. Then I just yelled, not really using words. Sandra came rushing into the living room and stood looking at me. I knew all I had in my eyes was hate and anger, so I wouldn't look up at her. I didn't want to scare her. I closed my eyes and tried to think of happier times. It worked. My anger and hate slowly ebbed away.

Sandy came and sat beside me, putting her arm across my shoulders. The heat from her naked body felt good and I was soon calm again.

"What can I do for you sweetheart?" she asked softly.

"I don't know. I really don't know."

She leaned back on the couch and pulled me down so I was lying down with my head in her lap. She softly stroked my hair. I could feel the heat from her. I could also smell her wonderful aroma wafting up from under my head. I lay there, eyes closed, thinking about better times.

~~~~~

When I woke, my head was still on Sandy's lap. She still smelled good. She was stroking my hair so gently I barely felt her hand. I turned my head to look up at her. She smiled down at me.

"How long?" I asked.

"Not long, half an hour is all," she replied.

I just lay there wallowing in my misery, which I'm sure she was also feeling. She kept stroking my hair gently. With my eyes closed, I tried to push everything from my mind, at least for a little while. I was tired of hating and being angry. Especially at Sandy.

I decided that I was going to keep her. Give her one more chance to win back my trust. It would take a long time for her to convince me of her fidelity to me. A long time. I had also decided that I wouldn't become her. I wouldn't fuck anyone else, no matter how many times she said I could. It wasn't that I didn't want her to gain any kind of leverage. I knew she wasn't trying to do that to me. At least I hoped she wasn't. She just wanted me to feel I had gotten even for what she had done to me.

I didn't know what I would make her do in the future, although she was mine to command. Any time, any place, anything. That's what she said, what she promised but I didn't want her to be afraid of me. I wasn't an avenging angel come down to smite her for her evil ways. I knew she became excited by showing herself off and I knew I could use that to my advantage in the future but first I had to get over my distaste that currently kept me from having sex with her. We would just have to see.

"Turn the TV off and come up to bed," I said getting up.

I went around the house making sure the doors that should be locked were and all the lights that should be out were. I then went to the bedroom. Sandra was sitting up against the headboard, naked, legs covered by the blankets. She didn't smile at me but I could see the passion in her eyes as she looked at me. I didn't smile either. I pulled the blankets back on my side and got in bed. I pulled the blankets up as I lay my head on my pillow.

"Goodnight," I said softly.

"Goodnight. I love you," Sandy whispered.

She turned off the bedside lights and slipped down under the blankets. I heard her softly sob as I closed my eyes. I turned toward her, reached over, and pulled her toward me. She scooted over into my arms. I didn't do anything but put my arms around her. She sighed as she relaxed into me her back to my chest. We cuddled in the middle of the bed.

"Are you going to keep me?" she asked.

I kissed the back of her neck.

"I am."

"I'm glad. Are you going to fuck anyone to get back at me?"

I smiled.

"I don't know yet. It all depends on you."

"How's that?" she asked.

"If you continue to do what you promised, I won't need to. If you don't, then I might, just to make myself happy."

"Oh," said Sandy softly.

She held me tighter.

"I will never do that again," she said sternly.

"I understand."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"Just that I understand your resolve to never do what you did again, is all."

"Okay, then. Will you kiss me?" she asked.

"Not tonight," I said thinking about the cock that was in her mouth... was it just last night? I shook and shivered.

"I understand," she shot back at me.

"You probably don't. I saw his cock in your mouth! Have you seen a pussy in mine, other than yours?" I was angry all over again.

"Oh god," she said softly. "No. I'm sorry."

"Sandra. Sandy. Sweetheart. I love you dearly and it will take time to get over what I saw my wife, you, doing. Right here in our bed! With another man. Any other husband would have kicked your ass to the curb with divorce papers in hand. Do you understand that?"

"Oh god, I do, I really do, honey," she said eyes closed. "I'm so sorry. I close my eyes and I can see the look on your face. At the time, it didn't even occur to me... but now I can see the pain you felt. I know I can never feel that pain although, I see it every time I close my eyes and remember."

Sandra was sniffling now, her eyes closed tight and she was shaking. I hugged her a little bit.

"I do have one question for you though," I said.

"Anything," she responded.

"What's with you and Mary?"

Sandy's eyes got big and round. Her mouth hung open as she started to breathe hard. Her hands balled into fists as she hugged me tighter.

"Oh my," I said, "now I have to know."

"I... I... I... really can't," she mumbled.

"Anything?" I queried.

"Oh god. Fine. You won't like it but here goes. When we first moved into this house, Burt and Mary came over when you weren't home. I didn't think anything of it until Mary got me aside and told me that if she ever got the chance she was going to fuck your brains out. She told me if I wanted to, I could fuck Burt's brains out. I kicked them both out, shouting and screaming at them. Burt was confused, but Mary was calling me all kinds of nasty names. I slammed the door in her face and haven't spoken to her since."

"Oh my. Well, that explains it then," I said.

"Explains what?"

"Why she is always so nice to me and this morning she must have seen me sitting in the kitchen because she went and got the paper almost nude. She does have a very nice body."

"Oh really?" Sandy asked scowling at me.

"Where do you think I got the idea of having you go get the paper?"

"Damn that woman," Sandra growled.

"Okay sweetheart, settle down, and get some sleep. Okay?" I said to her softly.

"Okay," she replied snuggling back into me even more, still growling softly.

Her growls slowly turned to sniffles and sobs. I closed my eyes, I could still hear her as she cried softly. Then the darkness was closing in over me.

~~~~~ Sunday

I woke almost screaming, but as I opened my eyes, the bedroom was bright with sunshine. I turned my head to Sandy's side of the bed and she was resting peacefully. So, it had been a dream after all. Then what happened Friday came flooding back into my mind. I almost screamed but stifled it in the making. Closing my eyes, I lay there for a bit longer, going over what had happened Friday and yesterday. Swallowing hard I opened my eyes.

I gently rolled out of bed and left the bedroom, closing the door behind me. In the kitchen, I made a pot of coffee. Then sat with my coffee thinking once more about my life and what it would be like without Sandra. As I sipped my coffee, burning my tongue, I realized I would be incomplete without Sandra. For twelve years, she has been by my side, loving me and supporting me. I have been by her side, loving her and supporting her. We were a couple. I don't know what I would do without her. I bet she felt the same way.

Then how in the hell did she think fucking some guy, in our bed, would be okay with me. I closed my eyes thinking but the only thing I saw was her lips wrapped around someone else's cock looking like she was enjoying what she was doing. Once again, I started to weep. Then a breeze gently caressed my cheek. Opening my eyes, it was Sandy kneeling in front of me hands clasped over her heart, tears streaming down her face. I looked into her eyes. I found love and loathing. I guess the love was for me and the loathing was for her.

Reaching out, I caressed her cheek. Just touching her skin brought me joy but along with that joy, was heartache.

"I'm so, so, so sorry," Sandy whispered. "I could just die every time I see you cry. God damn, I'm such an idiot."

I just dropped my head. I took a deep breath letting it out slowly. I did that again and again until I felt myself relax and settle down. I pulled Sandy into my lap. She sighed as I put my arms around her. She almost choked me wrapping her arms around my neck. I buried my face in her tits. She held my head gently as I kissed her chest.

"I love you so much," she sighed at the touch of my lips.

"I love you, too," I mumbled back sucking gently on the side of her breast.

"How long..."

"How long, what, dear?" I asked.

"How long do you think it will take for us to... get... over my stupidity?" she finally choked out.

"I don't know, sweetheart. A day, no. A week, a month, a year, I don't know the answer to that question. I'm sorry, but I don't."

"I'm so sorry," Sandy croaked.

I just nodded as I continued to kiss her chest. I did love her. I used to be able to make love to her. I might be able to fuck her. I know she will eventually want me to make love to her. I didn't know when I would be able to do that. Every time I thought about doing that... I saw her sucking that asshole's cock and I would lose all interest in sex, any kind of sex, with her. I pulled my face from her chest and patted her on the ass.

"Go get some coffee," I sighed.

She closed her eyes tight, squeezing the last of her tears from her eyes. Opening them, she stood up, walked over to the coffee maker, and got a cup of coffee. She sat down next to me. I put a hand on her shoulder as she sipped her coffee.

"I want to tell you that I do love you. So much that... when I close my eyes, all I see is you sucking that asshole's dick. No, it doesn't turn me on, it causes me a lot of pain and shuts down my urge to have sex with you. So, until that image fades from my memory, I probably won't be as..."

"I understand, sweetheart," Sandra quickly interjected. "I understand completely."

Once again, tears flowed out of her eyes. I squeezed her shoulder gently. She nodded at me. We sat looking at each other as we finished our coffee.

"Would you like to go out for breakfast?" I asked.

"That might be helpful," she replied.

~~~~~

Going out for breakfast was refreshing. Neither of us mentioned the past three days. We talked about things that were coming up in the future. We talked about our hopes and dreams. The hopes and dreams we had before all this shit happened. We were both trying to move back to the way it was before. We both knew it could never be that way but we were trying to overcome what had happened.

Instead of going home, I decided to go to the mall. I thought the hustle and bustle would be distracting and might help us to reconnect in some way. Sandy seemed to like the idea, so we just walked around window-shopping. When we came to Victoria's Secrets, I pulled Sandy in with me.

"What?" she asked.

"I want to buy you something sexy," I replied.

"Oh. Okay."

When I pulled her toward the dresses she shook her head looking up at me.'

"When would I ever wear a dress like any of these?"

"Next Saturday night when I take you out dancing."

"Oh," was all she said as I looked at the dresses.

I pulled three off the rack and handed them to her.

"Go try these on, come out of the dressing room to show me what you look like in them. I'll be right outside," I said.

Nodding, Sandy went into a dressing cubical, closing the door behind her. A little while later, she came out in the first dress. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"How the hell can I see how it fits if you don't wear it the way it is supposed to be worn?"

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers