Home Just in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," she complained, going back into the cubical.

She came out a little bit later. Now I could see how the dress looked. She looked perfect in it. It was a little black dress, with spaghetti straps. It was low cut up top. It came down to just above her knees. It had a transparent panel that showed off her midriff all the way around. I indicated she should turn around. The panel showed off the top of her ass all the way up to the top of the dress. This is why she couldn't wear panties or a bra.

"Okay next," I said smiling.

"You are going to make me wear this one," she said.

"I don't know yet. Next one," I replied.

She came out in the next one. It was red and the front draped down from around her neck to her naval. If she leaned forward, her tits were on display. Standing up straight, you could see from her neck to her naval. As I looked at her, she was shivering.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No, not really," she replied.

"Then why are you shivering?"

"Because I just know you will want me to wear this one."

She was very perceptive. I wouldn't share her with anyone but I would show her off. Kind of like rubbing everyone's nose in it, I have a beautiful wife and you can look, but don't you dare try to touch her.

"Go try the last one on," I said.

Frowning, she turned going back into the cubical. I wait patiently for her to return. When she stepped out of the cubical, I gasped at how beautiful she looked in the last dress. It was loosely cut just above her knees. It was a transparent beige dress with a white lace covering. The lace fell in all the right spots on the dress to cover her naughty bits. But you could still see a shadow of them. Not clearly but you knew she wasn't wearing undergarments.

"I can't wear this," she said looking up at me frowning on the verge of crying.

"Sure you can. All the bits that need to be covered are and you look absolutely beautiful in this dress. Just beautiful."

Sandra stood there shivering as I looked at her. Several others, as they walked by, gazed at her. Some even complimented her. She shivered even more.

"Okay, go change into your street clothes and bring the dresses out to me," I ordered.

Nodding, she went back to the cubical. She came out shortly, in her street clothes carrying the three dresses. Handing them to me, she sighed. Taking her hand, we walked to the cashier and paid for them. The woman behind the counter kept looking at Sandra and nodding. Sandra blushed and shivered until we left the store.

"Do you have shoes to go with these?" I asked.

"The black one I do but, not the red or the white one," she replied.

I stopped. Still holding my arm, she almost pulled off her feet.

"I wonder if Victoria's would have shoes that will go with these?" I asked.

"Probably," replied Sandy.

We turned around and went back to the store. They did have shoes and thigh-highs that would match the red and white dress. And I knew that Sandy would look even more beautiful wearing them. After getting the shoes, we went home, had dinner, and watched a little TV. We didn't talk much, yet Sandy was doing a lot of shivering as she cuddled up to me on the couch. After about an hour, we went out for dinner. I let Sandy choose what to wear as we were only going down the street to a family-style restaurant. She wore what she had on early.

After dinner, we got ready for bed. I was beat, and Sandy looked like she could use some extra sleep. Lights out, doors locked, we climbed into bed. Sandy cuddled up to me, kissing my neck. I wrapped her in my arms, kissed her forehead, and closed my eyes.

~~~~~ Monday - Friday

The next week went by fast, what with work and trying to keep tabs on Sandy. She had to go to work, well she didn't have to work but she liked to get out of the house during the day. I knew where she worked and stopped by at odd times of the day. She was always there, always happy to see me, even though she knew I was checking up on her. In fact, she was happy I was.

We went out for dinner every night. I didn't feel like cooking and neither did she and it was pleasant, even though on most nights it was just down the street at the roast beef place. They had other things there. During the week my sister emailed us a copy of the questions they would be asking on the questionnaire. Sandy and I looked them over. We both made a few suggests about a couple of more questions and some changes to those questions already on the proposed form. We sent it back to my sister the next day.

On Friday, my sister and Sandy's sister stopped by with the questionnaire we were supposed to fill out. We both looked over the questions with Kathy and Julie. Kathy was Sandra's younger sister Julie was my older sister.

For the first and second questions, Sandy and I agreed on Beth. We split on the third question. Sandy wanted to check Mary, yet I would say, Joan, who hadn't even come down to say hello, but I let Sandy express here distaste for Mary. All of them on the questionnaire we knew by name only but, had met face to face with a few. Beth, Kelly, Mary, and Marge. We haven't had a party yet, so for number five we checked all of them, even though Sandy growled at me for Mary. Number six Sandy punched me in the shoulder. I then checked Mary's name. Until today, I would have said Sandy for number seven, but after Saturday morning, maybe not. I let her pick. She checked Kelly. Sandy marked the answer for number eight, Mary. I have seen Mary going door to door of late. For number nine Sandra wanted to check Mary again. I let her. We left number ten blank, as we didn't know, as we had never heard anyone say. For the last question I wanted to check Sandy but she told me no, she checked Beth, who was very pretty, yet in a contest, Sandy would win hands down.

After our sisters left to finish their mission. Sandy and I sat in the living room naked once again. Julie had told us the tabulation of the forms would take place on Saturday before dinner. We went out to dinner shortly after.

"What restaurant are you taking me to on Saturday?" she asked.

"I was thinking of Executive House," I said.

"Oh, that's a fancy place. Don't you have to be a member though?"

"It is fancy and yes you have to be a member, which I am," I replied.

"When did you get a membership?"

"When I got my last promotion."

"Oh! When did that happen?"

"Not too long ago, I told you but, I think you were too involved in finding a lover at the time," I said snidely.

She just closed her eyes and dropped her head. I could hear her sob as she dropped her fork. Getting up she went running to the restroom. I just kept eating. She was soon back and finished her dinner. We left and went home. The rest of the night, Sandra was in a mood. I think she was sad but she could have been angry with me, she better not, all I did was find out about her cheating on me.

~~~~~ Saturday

We woke to sunshine streaming into our bedroom. Sandra still cuddled up next to me a smile on her face. Her face was so pretty, as she slept. I just couldn't pull my eyes away from that kind of beauty but there was something I had to take care of and fast. I then went out into the kitchen and started the coffee maker. When the coffee was finished, I poured myself a cup and sat at the table sipping my coffee and watching the neighborhood start to come to life. The first person I saw was Mary, in her transparent gown going down the driveway to get the paper. When she turned toward me, she smiled and waved. I just shook my head. But I did watch her walk toward me.

"Oh my god," groaned Sandra. "She is a slut. And she does have a nice body, a slut body."

I chuckled at what Sandra just admitted. She giggled too. She looked at me smiling and then poured herself some coffee. She sat across from me, naked, her back to the window. She sighed after her first sip of coffee. She put her cup down and dropped her head into her hands.

"I really fucked up didn't I?" she asked.

I didn't answer her, I just sighed. She looked up at me. I could see her love for me in her eyes.

"We'll talk about all of that later," I said softly.

Nodding she picked up her coffee and sipped it again.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. I wasn't but she might be.

"No, not really." Sandra sipped her coffee keeping her eyes locked on mine. "Do you want me to go get the paper?"

I chuckled shaking my head.

"No, dear, not today. Thank you for offering though," I said still chuckling.

The one thing I did notice was my dick was now hard as a rock. Just the thought of her striding down the driveway standing proud and naked had me aroused.

"Come here, dear," I told her.

She was quick to get up and come around the table to me.

"Straddle my lap."

She did without looking down. Reaching between us, I lined my cock up with her pussy and pulled her down on me. She shouted with joy as I plunged into her body.

"Oh god, yes," she hissed.

She put her arms around me kissing my face as she slowly slid up and down my hard cock. She came almost immediately but kept slowly fucking herself on my cock. I just sat there watching her tits sway in front of my face. I had my arms around her to make sure she didn't fall backward. It felt good to be in her body. I just watched her tits. I didn't think of anything, just her tits as they bobbed and swayed in front of my eyes. She was in orgasm now. One after the other.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," she said over and over her tits swaying in front of my eyes.

Then to my surprise, I was there. I slammed up into her cunt and came hard. Sandra screamed as I did. She was having a very powerful orgasm. Her cunt was squeezing my cock hard. I groaned my pleasure. I could feel her leaking my cum and hers. It was running down my balls onto the floor.

"Get off and go clean up," I said softly.

Nodding she rose up off me slowly. As my cock cleared her pussy, my cum came streaming out of her cunt. She looked down and watched it, as did I.

"Holy fuck," said Sandra as the last of me drained from inside her.

She squatted down and took me in her mouth, sucking cum off my dick. She also licked it off my balls. Then she got some paper towels and cleaned up the mess on the floor. Before she left the kitchen, she kissed me hard. Then ran off to the bathroom. I just sat there, thinking and staring out the window. Then I saw Mary standing at her back door looking at me and smiling. She opened her robe, showing me her bare body. I just shook my head and thought "what a slut." Mary closed her robe and hurried back into the house. She looked a little sad. I laughed. I got up and poured Sandra and me some more coffee. After her shower, she was quickly back in her seat.

"What did I miss?" she asked.

"Well, evidently, Mary saw us having sex and after you left, she came out and opened her robe letting me see her naked," I said.

"What a slut," said Sandra giggling.

We sat there drinking our coffee. When the phone rang, I got up and grabbed the hand set off the counter. It was my sister.

"Hello, Julie," I said.

"The results are in. I sent you an email."

"Really? Give me a hint."

"Nope. Check the email. You're the only one who got the filled-out forms. Have fun," replied Julie and hung up.

"Well?" Sandra asked.

"She wouldn't tell me over the phone. She did send us an email with the results and a copy of all the forms filled out."

"Well?" Sandra asked again.

"Let's finish our coffee and then go look, the anticipation will be good for us."

Sandra scowled at me, yet sipped her coffee. Within five minutes, we were done with our coffee. It only took us seconds to go into the den where the computer was and for me to get the email up.

"Holy shit!" said Sandra.

"Indeed, holy shit!" I said. "You only won in two categories, dear."

"I see."

"Yeah, most respected and hottest," I replied.

"And Mary won laughing stock and slut." Sandra was laughing hard at that.

"It seems no one likes Mary. I wonder how many husbands she has fucked?" I asked. "Oh wait there's a note from Julie... Sandra you and Beth almost tied for the two she won. Also, you almost won the neighborhood slut question. Mary had two more votes than you did. Wow!"

"Yeah, wow, I almost won the slut of the neighborhood."

"See, our vote would have you two tied for that," I replied laughing.

Sandra just smiled at me.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Only as long as you're my slut only!" I said softly.

"I'm hungry."

"Me too, what would you like?"

"IHOP!" said Sandra.

We got dressed and went to IHOP for brunch.

~~~~~

When we got back, we undressed and sat on the couch. Picking up the remote, I turned on the TV and started flipping though the channels.

"Wait," shouted Sandra. "Go back... stop. What the hell is that?"

"It's the porn channel," I replied. "There are five of them."

I pressed the button to bring up the index. I then scrolled down until the four channels were visible. Sandra gasped.

"How long have we had those?" she asked.

"Since we got the satellite hookup."

"Do you watch them?" Sandra asked.

"Sometimes, not often."

"Why didn't you tell me about them?"

"Why didn't you find them on your own?" I asked back.

"I don't know," she said.

"I can tell you. When you watch TV you either turn to the news channel or a movie channel. Right?"

"Yes."

"You never just scroll though the channels. Which one do you want to watch?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied staring at the list. "What is Hot Wife Heaven?"

"It's about men who let their wives have sex with other men."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Have you watched that channel?"

"Nope. Not interested."

"What is the Bondage Channel?" Sandra asked.

"BDSM, you never heard of that?"

"No."

"Well, let's see what it's about then," I said going to that channel.

When the screen resolved, Sandra gasped at what we saw. A woman was tied to a big wooden X and a guy was ripping her clothes off of her. He then took a riding crop and started to strike her on her nipples and her pussy. I looked over at Sandra, her nipples were hard as rocks and her areoles were tight as well. She was extremely excited. She was also gripping my arm tightly.

"So, you like what you see?" I asked.

"What?" she asked her voice a little crackly.

I went back to the listing of channels.

"Why did you turn it off?" she asked a little bewildered.

"You liked that channel?"

"Um... I don't know... I mean... what was the question?"

I kissed her forehead. She looked at me still a little bewildered.

"Calm down, sweetheart."

"Holy shit!" she shouted suddenly. "They let stuff like that on TV?"

"With satellite they do," I replied.

"What else is there?"

I pointed to the TV. She snapped her head back.

"What is Blacked?"

"It's white women fucking black guys with monster dicks."

"Oh. Okay. What's Free for All?"

"That should be called The Orgy and Gangbang Channel," I replied.

"Holy shit," she said. "Go to that one?"

I clicked on that channel. When it popped up, there was as mass of bodies writhing around on the screen. Sandra gasped. The scene cut to one woman getting fucked in the asshole, the pussy, and her mouth.

"Wow!" yelled Sandra.

I chuckled at her as she stared at the screen. She snuggled in close to me shivering.

"You like this one?" I asked.

"Not to do, but to watch, yeah I think so."

"Do you want me to go back to the BDSM one?"

"No, leave it here for a while. I'm still trying to work through what I saw happening there. I'm also trying to figure out why it had such an impact on me."

"Would you like to try a little BDSM?" I asked.

"No... yes... I don't know."

She was still shivering as the scenes changed every three or so minutes. We sat there for about an hour watching women getting fucked singly or by groups of men. There were even a lot of woman-on-woman scenes.

"Can you find something funny to watch?" Sandra asked.

"There is still one more channel, dear," I said as flashed back to the listing.

"I see. Romance and Passion, what's that one."

"If a softcore porn channel. Back acting but pretty decent sex scenes," I said.

"No, not now, maybe later."

I flipped to the Comedy Channel. Sandy was still shivering against me. I pulled her in tight. She sighed, yet continued to shake.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No, dear," she said softly.

We sat watching what was on the TV. I smiled a lot at what was on the screen. Sandy still shivered, but I saw her smiling too. After a while, her shivers stopped and she gently pushed away from me.

"I have to go..."

"I understand," I replied.

She went rushing off to the bathroom. I too had to go, so I slowly walked to the bathroom door and waited. When I heard the shower running I went in and did what I had to do, then joined Sandra in the shower. She smiled as I pulled her into my arms. I tried not to think of anything but her tied to a big X as I slapped her nipples and clit with a black riding crop. We washed each other then rinsed and left the shower. I dried her off and she dried me off. We went back to the living room. Although Sandra did take a look toward the bedroom. As we sat down on the couch, Sandy started to get up.

"Whatcha need?" I asked.

"Something to drink, but I can get it," she replied.

"No, I could use a drink too. I'll get them. What do you want?"

"Just water please," she replied.

When I returned, Sandra was smiling at the TV. I handed a bottle of water to her. I sat back down and took a big gulp of my bottle of water. Then Sandra cleared her throat.

"I would like to talk about that first video we watched," she said softly.

I picked up the remote and shut the TV off.

"I... I... oh god how do I put this?"

"Just tell me, nice and easy, I won't hate you."

She looked up at me. She smiled. Cleared her throat once again.

"What I saw on the screen... it really got to me. I would like to try that with you. I would like to become your... I'll need help here."

"Submissive," I said softly.

"Yes, that's the word I want. I want to become your submissive. But only where sex is concerned and not all the time."

I smiled at her.

"Fine. How about one weekend a month?" I asked.

"That would work for me," she replied.

"You want to start today or next week?"

"Next week, we have a lot of shopping to do first."

"That we do," I replied chuckling.

Sandra smiled shyly at me.

"But for tonight... I will pick out what clothes you will wear. I will always pick the clothes you wear when we go out, anywhere. Clear?"

"Yes, dear. Or should I call you Master?" asked Sandra.

"Only on your submissive weekends."

She nodded at me and took a large drink of water.

"Now or later?" she asked.

"Now would be good for me."

I already knew which dress she would be wearing. And it wasn't any of the three I had purchased for her. She had only worn it once to a wedding we attended and she hadn't worn it since. When I asked her why, she said she didn't like the looks the men were giving her. Well, they were going to be looking at her tonight. When we got to the bedroom, I went right to her closet, turned on the light, and right to the back, where the dress was stored in a plastic clothes bag all sealed up. When I pulled it out of the closet and lay it on the bed Sandra gasped.

"Not that one?" she yelled.

"Yes, this one. You look so sexy in this one. And I want you to look sexy for me tonight."

"No, I won't."