Home On The Range Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers

It didn't take long for me to start sweating again and I was laying just right so I could watch them work. I saw the girls, all three of the girls taking glances down the hill into the pond at me, but they continued to work wearing their soaked shirts and shorts.

Apparently, they finished leveling the frame and decided to mix the cement. Brad had a pile of sand and gravel mixed together on the back of his truck along with bags, which I learned was the cement. I jumped back in the water and leisurely swam to the dock. I stayed in the water and listened to them as he started the motor for the cement mixer and Alex came down to the pond and got a five-gallon bucket of water and carried it back up to the fireplace site.

I got out of the water and walked up to my blanket and pulled out a bottle of water and took a drink while I watched them put the ingredients for the cement in the mixer and let it churn. Brad was giving directions to his crew and they were working right along. Brad was the guy who did all the mixing and when it came time to dump it into the frame, the girls did their part to make sure it spread out in all the corners. They had to make sure the metal rods stayed in place and were covered completely by the cement.

I watched them work and soon, Bart mixed the last load but only needed part of it to finish the base of the fireplace. The girls worked the trowels and smoothed out the top while Bart went around and pushed more metal rods into the soft cement where the string line indicated. I had been out here about an hour and a half before the girls went down to the pond and washed their hands. They came back up and watched Brad make some final adjustments to the vertical rods and pat the wet cement to make them stay straight according to his level. He went around and put his level on the wood frame and was satisfied that it was still level after pouring the cement.

He had one of the girls get some more water in the bucket while he and one of the other girls dug a hole in the ground. Bart poured the water into the mixer to thin it out and then dumped the cement into the hole. Another bucket of water was used to rinse the mixer to clean it before he shut off the motor and left the barrel facing downwards so it could drain.

All four of them filled their cups with water and came over by me and sat down. I asked Bart why the rods were standing up and he told me that would help support the sides and back of the fireplace. He said, "When I lay up the stone, I will work those rods into the sides and back. The chimney will be in the back and the BBQ grate will be on the left side as you are facing the fireplace and the oven on the right. I commented on the base being so huge and he said, "Spike wants to be able to BBQ and have a brick oven too. That's a lot of fireplace."

I was surprised when Alex pulled off her shirt and said, "I'm hot, it's hot and I think I'm going to take a swim soon."

I realized she was just testing the waters even though we were on dry land. She wanted to see if her father was going to say anything to her. When the conversation continued without any acknowledgement of her taking off her shirt, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the ground next to her shirt. She massaged her tits before she said, "Awwwww ... that feels much better."

Brad looked directly at Alex's face without looking at her boobs and said, "I don't blame you for wanting to stay cool, but you can't do that on every job, this place is not only private, but it's secluded away from everything. I don't care what you want to do out here. Britt has already told you, you can skinny dip out here if you want to.

"But, DAD, you're here, we can't skinny dip with you here!" Alex replied.

"Why not, I used to skinny dip when I was young like you three. The only difference now is, I can't go skinny dipping anymore.

Alex looked at her father a little perplexed and said, "Well ... Yeah dad, we're here and you can't skinny dip with us out here."

Bart laughed and said, "No Alex, that's not the reason I can't go skinny dipping now, although it is part of the reason."

Jess spoke up, "Well ... What is it dad, why can't you go skinny dipping with us, if we told you to come and jump into the water with us?"

Bart started laughing as he said, "I can't go skinny dipping anymore because now that I've put on a few more pounds that I had when I was younger, I'd be out there in the pond, chunky dunkin'."

All of us burst out laughing and Bart finished off his thought by saying, "I'd go chunky dunkin' with you and Alex, but Kendra is my employee and I don't need a sexual harassment lawsuit against me."

Suddenly the mood got somber as Alex and Jess realized what their father just said. "Do you mean that you would go into the water naked with us if Kendra wasn't here? Are you serious or are you just joking?" Jess asked.

"What I mean is, this is a one of a kind place, no one around, no one can see out here and I really am hot so yes, I'd go skinny dipping with both of you if ... well, all four of you if I thought I wouldn't be charged with sexual harassment. The only one that could do that is Kendra because she is my employee. Jess, you and Alex are my daughters, and both are legal aged. Besides we have time to kill as you know, because we have to work the cement some more after it sits and hardens."

With Bart and I sitting right there the three girls started a conversation with both my name and Bart's name tossed around in that conversation. They reached a conclusion that they could go in the water wearing only their panties and Bart could wear his briefs. Which all three girls agreed to. They looked at Bart and he asked, "Are you sure this isn't going to cause us a problem? I don't want to lose either of you or Kendra over taking a dip in the pond."

It was Kendra who surprised all of us when she pulled her shirt over her head, unsnapped her bra and then stood up and pushed both her shorts and panties down at the same time. She sat down on the edge of my blanket and took off her work boots. Then turned to Bart and asked, "Does this answer your question?"

Both Alex and Jess sat still for a few seconds and just stared at Kendra. Kendra said, "Come on Bart shed those shorts, let's go for a swim. Oh Britt, would you please come in too."

I stood up and Bart stood up, but Bart had to sit back down to take off his work boots. When they were off, he stood up again and dropped his shorts and briefs where he stood. The three of us joined hands with Kendra in the middle and we walked down to and out on the dock. I looked behind us and both Jess and Alex had shed their clothes and were on the way down the dock, so we waited for them. I said this water is really refreshing but it is cool, let's all jump in at the same time.

I counted for no particular reason and all five of us took the big leap into the water. The three girls screamed, Bart hollered, and I laughed. I had sort of gotten used to the water being very chilly, so it didn't bother me as bad. We swam around to warm up, like I suggested and soon everyone agreed the pond was an excellent place to cool down. We played tag and horsed around in the water for a while before we all swam out to the raft in the middle of the pond.

I got there first, so I didn't hesitate to climb up the ladder and give the other four behind me a wonderful view of my bald pussy which thrilled me to no end. The three girls wanted Bart to climb up the ladder next and he did. The three remaining girls climbed up in no particular order it's just they didn't want Bart to see their pussy as they climbed up on the raft.

We sat on the raft and all four of them talked about how refreshing the water was and how much they didn't realize they could have gone for a swim during their lunch break. I watched all three girls look at Bart's rigid cock but not one of them said anything about it and Bart didn't touch himself. I saw him looking around, but he tried to be inconspicuous about it.

It was Jess who was the shy one who finally asked her father, "Dad, what would you do if all three of us stripped off our clothes out here and worked naked like Britt does in the barn?"

"As you can see, it will take me some time to adjust to seeing all three of you naked, but if you want to, and you want me to, all four of us can work out here while wearing only our work boots. Remember the next step is to handle the stones and I don't want either of you to get a broken bone if you happen to drop a stone on your foot."

"I've known the owner of this ranch for a very long time and if he says you are welcome to come out here, to go swimming or camping, neither of you have to worry about him or snake."

"Who is snake?" Jess asked.

"He's spike's hired man, ranch hand if you will, and he's been here for many years, I can't even remember how long. He's spike's sidekick and a very hard-working man, both of them are. Oh, and one final detail about snake, he's black."

Jess looked at me before she asked with a giggle in her voice, "Is it true what they say about black men?"

I knew immediately what Jess was asking but I wanted her to say it since Bart told me this morning that she was the shy one. I said, "I'm the new girl here remember, so you'll have to give me more information about what they say out there about black men."

Jess started off with, "Well, they say ... Ummmmmm ..."

"That black men have big cocks." Alex inserted for her sister.

I laughed as I said, "They say the same thing back in Cleveland but until I moved out here, believe it or not, I'd never seen a real cock. As I told you, I'm still a virgin and I only listened to the girls in the gym shower describe all the different sized cocks and which guys were good and which ones were duds. But to answer your question, now that we've been out here skinny dipping together, me, snake and spike, I guess the reason they call him snake is because he has a rather large and very thick cock, sort of like a big black snake."

All of the girls cracked up laughing and Bart looked at me and winked again. I took it he was happy that I had convinced his daughters to skinny dip with him.

Alex asked, "What's it like to live in the city?"

I asked, "How much time do I have to tell you?" I finished with a giggle.

"The short version for now will do. Since we are going to be working out here, maybe you can finish up your chores and come out again and we can talk some more. Or we can take you up on the Sunday afternoons." Alex said.

Then with a burst of excitement Alex asked, "Hey dad, Britt said they were going to be camping out here, why can't we bring our camper out here while we are working and building the fireplace? It would be so cool not to be in a campground with all the other people around us and we'd have our own private little pond to swim in any time of day or night. Britt, do you think spike would let us do that?"

"Well it was only last Sunday afternoon while we were out here enjoying the peacefulness that I suggested this would be a wonderful place to camp. Spike thought about it and then I suggested we limit it to people who won't mind skinny dipping, so no one would get offended. He's all for it and that's the reason you are building the fireplace now."

"I don't care one way or the other Alex, all five of you girls have always run around the house, watched TV, even ate your supper in your bra and panties most of the time, because it's hot. The way our house is situated in the other houses near us, we don't get much air flow, even with the breeze blowing.

"If you want me to, I'll bring the camper out here and put it up while we are working on the fireplace. Like Alex said, we would be in our own little private campground. We have the solar panels to charge the batteries so we would have electricity. Alex look around, here's three of us in our family sitting here nude and both of you don't seem to be bothered by our sitting here together nude. Are you?"

"Actually, dad this isn't the first time we've seen your cock standing up like it is now. When you fell asleep in your recliner watching sports, for some reason you got a hard on and it poked right up out of the hole in the front. All of us girls have seen you and we have always been surprised we didn't wake you up with our giggling. I guess I've let the cat out of the bag, so I don't mind if you see me naked now." Alex admitted.

"Dad as long as we are discussing your cock, you might as well open your legs a little more and give him some room. I know you were doing your best to be discrete but it ain't working." Alex said with a giggle.

But back to my question, Bart insisted, "Do you think your mother and sisters would go skinny dipping out here if we had the camper parked by the oak tree?"

"Like you said dad, we are in bra and panties most of the time when we are home, if Alex and I stopped wearing anything, I think mom and the other girls would join us. After all we are only camping next to a private pond."

I spoke up and said, "Don't forget the owner and his hired man will be coming out here on Sunday afternoon to enjoy this place too. So not only are you going to see your dad's cock, but you'll also see snake and spike in the nude as well."

"I personally would love to see snake naked. Ever since I heard the rumor about black men having a huge cock, I would love to see one, his actually." Alex said with some emotional thought.

"Well girls, I think we can run this by your mother tonight and if spike says it's ok, we can bring the camper in tomorrow and set it up because we have to let the cement cure before we build on it. Beside the firebrick and the stones haven't been delivered yet. I suspect they will be brought in tomorrow."

"In our house, after the guys come in from the range and take a shower both of them show up at the table naked just like me. In the evenings we sit out on the porch after supper, I sit in the swing and they sit in the chairs and neither one of us wear anything. You can do the same thing out here if you so choose."

"Britt, do you think spike would let me set up my camper tonight?"

Bart already knew that I'm spike's granddaughter, so he conveniently asked me the question without giving my relationship to spike away. So, I responded, "Bart I believe after listening to you and spike talk the other day, if you want to bring in your camper and park it out here tonight, you would be welcome to do so."

"Actually, by the time you come back with the camper we should have finished supper and after supper we all sit on the porch in the evenings. By that time, you can stop and get the official word from spike if you think you need it. By the way, the guys love to sit and look at my naked body in the evenings and I look at them. The more naked girls around the pond, will only be better. I won't mind some female company since I'm the only girl on the ranch right now."

Bart stood up on the raft saying, "I need to swim in and check the cement."

Both of his daughters looked up at him and said, "We'll be behind you in a couple minutes."

Bart jumped into the water and swam to the dock in very good form. We watched him get out of the water and then Alex asked me, "Britt, do you really sit around naked with snake and spike in the evenings?"

"Yes, I do." I said, "They love to look at my bald pussy and I love to look at their cocks so it's a fair trade off. They love to jerk off while looking at me and I've been known to rub one out a few times too. Listen, I was an innocent girl who only was interested in my grades in high school. When I came out here, it was a huge adjustment for me but I'm coping. I know I shouldn't say this but can the three of you keep a secret? I mean really, don't say anything where anyone else can hear you."

"I can Britt." Alex said.

Both Kendra and Jess confirmed they could too. I said, "I didn't just come out here without reason, I know I led you to believe that this morning but that's only because of your comment Alex. I guess I overreacted a bit."

"The owner of this ranch is my grandfather I nicknamed him spike because I didn't want to be saying grandpa in front of everyone."

All three girls gasped at the same time and looked at each other before looking back at me. I continued, "My grandmother died a little while ago and I came out here to help grandpa for the summer. I was a couple of weeks away from graduation when my grandma died."

All three girls offered me their sincere condolences. I went on saying, "My mother volunteered me to come out here and help grandpa for the summer. Here I am, on the ranch with two older guys in the suffocating summer heat and my grandfather told me to do whatever I needed to do to stay cool. Here I am, completely naked and cooler than when I was wearing only my shorts and tank. That's the reason I'm here and like I told you this morning I'm trying to find people my age to hang out with."

"I've only met the delivery guy for the lumber company, Brad is his name and his girlfriend Becky who lives somewhere around here but doesn't have a car to come here. Apparently, her parents are strict, and they work in some city they travel to early in the morning and get home later in the evening."

"When I heard Bart say the other day, he had a three-girl crew, I was overjoyed. I know you have to work just like I do, but do you have any time off? I know Bart said he could bring his camper out here and that would be great if you guys would camp here too."

"Britt do you really stay naked all day?" Kendra asked.

"Yes, all I wear is my work boots or sneakers. If I put anything on at all, especially if someone we don't know is coming, then it's only a pair of my panties. I won't wear panties when I'm doing barn chores, that's why you saw me in only my work boots this morning. I don't care who sees my small titties. Hell, grandpa's lawyers were here the other day and I didn't put on a top. I only wore my white bikini shorts which don't hide much at all. There was a guy and a woman and both of them sat and stared at my titties while grandpa was doing business with them."

"We better swim in and find out if dad needs anything." Jess said.

All four of us jumped off the raft at the same time and we took turns climbing the ladder with me going last. We walked up to the foundation they poured, and Bart was there still naked and working the trowel over the cement. All three girls grabbed a trowel and each of them took a section of the foundation and worked the cement, while I stood there watching them. They each took a side and rounded the corners on the foundations with a trowel like thing.

I smiled to myself knowing I was responsible for the tits and pussies that Bart now had the privilege of viewing even if two of them were his daughters. I asked Bart what time it was and when he told me I started picking up my stuff and put it in the canvas bag before saying goodbye. I told them my guys would be back in from the range soon and I had to get supper ready.

I walked back towards the house and as I got near the barn, I heard the tractors, but I couldn't see them. I walked up to the back door and went in. I sat my canvas bag in the pantry and went up and took a quick shower, so I'd smell pretty for my guys. I dried myself just enough so I wouldn't leave water on the floor and then turned the fans on full blast when I got downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and pulled the bowl of goulash out of the refrigerator along with the small bowl of spaghetti sauce that was left over from the other night. I transferred the goulash into a big pan and then added the extra sauce to it then mixed it up and turned the burner on low. I wanted it to warm through slowly. I walked out on the porch and saw snake and spike in the barn feeding the animals. I stood on the porch and watched the guys split up with snake going to his apartment and spike walking towards the house. I met him on the steps and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him and told him how much I missed him.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers