Home On The Range Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to my horse, I was still working on getting him to put his nose on me and I rubbed him. He wasn't used to me and he still tossed his head every time I moved near him. I figured it would take time for him to get used to me just like the other horses did.

When the feeding was done, it was light outside and we heard a vehicle approaching the barn but then we remembered that Bart had to go home and take the fifth wheel out of the back of his truck and then fill it with stuff to make the mortar. He pulled up in front of the barn and shut his truck off and walked in to find Kendra and me. We stopped working and closed the pen we were in and talked to Bart.

He asked Kendra if she wanted to ride with him or go out to the pond. Kendra told Bart she was enjoying being around the animals and if he could pick her up on his way back in, that would be great. Bart agreed to do that. We talked a little longer. He told us his family was enjoying camping out by the pond. He said he jumped into the pond this morning with his wife for a swim. He said his whole family was enjoying the nudist lifestyle and that no one even bothered to put on bra or panties last night.

I told him we are thinking of expanding the pond after the summer and putting some sand near the dock to make a small beach there. I told him grandpa said he would love to make a small nudist campground out there for people who only wanted to be nude.

Bart said, "If he makes it into a nude campground, I can tell you me and my family will be out here camping."

I reminded Bart to bring in the dealership's information where he bought his camper because I thought grandpa was going to buy one too. He said he would remember and off he went.

Kendra helped me with cleaning the pens and stalls and even helped me brush all three horses. When the chores were finished, I collected the eggs and we walked up to the house. Kendra and I went upstairs and took a shower and then we went in and laid on the bed and made out before we decided to up the ante and turned so we could sixty-nine.

I was on top and I enjoyed licking and nibbling on Kendra's pussy. Her clit popped out from under its hood and stood like a mini dick. I sucked it into my mouth and Kendra went wild. She bucked and rolled her hips while screaming in sexual ecstasy. I had a hard time keeping contact with her, but I did the best I could. When her hips rose off the bed and quivered as she dug her fingernails into my ass cheeks, I knew she was in orgasmic heaven.

She had stopped servicing my pussy and I don't blame her because she was beyond this world for a few minutes until she recovered. I had already climbed off her and positioned myself beside her so I could comfort and cuddle her. She was sobbing so I pulled her face into my neck and kissed her cheek.

When Kendra had recovered enough, she said, "I can't believe you did that to me. You made me see stars that rotated in a black empty space. Oh My God, that was so terrific. Thank you, Britt."

We started kissing when a horn blew out in front of our house. We got up and went downstairs and saw Bart walking towards the house. Kendra stepped to the screen door and said, "I just need to grab my boots and I'll be right out Bart."

He said, "OK." Then he turned around and walked back to his truck.

Kendra and I embraced and kissed then she said, "I'm sorry I didn't get you off, but I will."

She reached down and picked up her boots and scurried out the door and across the lawn to Bart's truck. After they left, I went out to the kitchen and washed the dishes and put them away. I looked at the clock and saw it was time for me to make lunch. I made some tuna fish with some chopped up celery, onions and bell peppers in it for sandwiches. I put it in the refrigerator and then went out and picked some veggies from our garden at the same time, I pulled the weeds that needed to be gone.

I started watering the garden since it was partly cloudy outside. I heard the tractors coming back so I hurried up and finished watering the garden. I was putting the hose away when snake and spike came around the back of the house. I kissed both of them and we went into the house together. All of us washed our hands in the kitchen sink and I told my guys to sit right down and I'd put the stuff out for lunch.

I offered them iced tea while I set the bowl of tuna salad on the table with a loaf of bread. I set out a jar of olives and pickles along with the utensils they would need to make their own sandwiches. Both men opted for the iced tea, so I poured three glasses. I walked into the pantry and picked up a bag of chips and put them on the table and said, "This is a picnic inside."

I joined my guys at the table and all of us made our own sandwiches, put whatever else they wanted to eat on their plate and waited for grandpa to say the prayer. After he did, we started to eat. All of us heard the truck coming in the driveway and I stood up to see who it was. The truck passed by the house slowly and I recognized Brad was driving it. The truck had a couple big wire cages of stone on pallets and a couple of pallets of yellowish things that looked like bricks on the back of the truck. When I told grandpa and snake what I saw, they confirmed that was the stuff to build the fireplace with.

I sat back down at the table and we talked about this afternoon. Grandpa told me to put on my jeans and bring my boots down to him and he would put my spurs on my boots for me. After lunch, they told me to go up and get my clothes and come back down they wanted to watch me get dressed. I didn't think anything about it, so I went up to my room and laid out a pair of my tall sock, a pair of the silk panties (granny panties) that Sarah had picked out for me, along with a pair of my jeans, my belt and belt buckle. I opened the box with my hat in it and took it out and put it on my head. The last thing I picked up were the spurs that were still in the box they came in.

I headed downstairs with all the stuff in my arms, naked with my new cowgirl hat on. My guys had cleaned off the table, so I put the stuff on the end of the table then stepped back asking, "Well cowboys, how do you like your cowgirl?"

Both of them let their mouth drop open and stared at me before they asked me to turn around. I did as they requested and then faced them again. Spike (grandpa) said, "Britt, I can't tell you how beautiful you are in just your hat. I mean, fucking WOW, I can't believe how sexy you look."

"Ms. Britt, I am lost for words too. You dressed only in your hat takes my breath away. You are such a damn gorgeous girl."

I stood before my guys and said, "Thank you both. Back in Cleveland ain't nobody ever called me beautiful or gorgeous. Did I tell you that I love you both?"

I reached over to the pile I brought down with me and said, "Grandpa here are the spurs and my boots."

He came over and sat in the chair next to me and picked up one of my boots and started to put the spur on it. While he was doing that, I picked up my socks and pulled them on one at a time. Then I picked up the granny panties Sarah advised me to wear. Snake leaned forward and held out his large hand to me. It took me a few seconds but then I realized he wanted me to hand him my panties, so I did.

I stood facing snake as he held my panties out in front of him and then opened them for me to step into, one leg at a time. He started to hoist them up, but spike stopped him so both of them could look at me with my panties half up and half down. I posed for them a few seconds before snake inched my panties up my thighs before he paused again. Both of my guys looked at me with my panties hanging just below my bald pussy. I stepped back a little ways and turned around so they could see my ass cheeks with the elastic just below the top of my thighs. I turned back around and faced them again. I could see the love in both of their faces.

I stepped forward and let snake stick his large fingers between my legs along my pussy lips and gently move his finger back and forth over the peach fuzz that have grown. With lust in his eyes, snake move both hand up to the sides of my panties and hooked his fingers into the elastic of the waist band and slowly, ever so slowly made my pussy disappear inside my panties until he pulled them tight enough, so my pussy was snuggly encased. They were a perfect fit, but I'm not used to wearing panties that covered up my belly button.

Snake reached out and slipped his large hand between my thighs and rubbed back and forth before he let spike take his turn to do the same thing. Of course, I had to spread my legs further apart to be able to have snake's large hand between my thighs. Both men agreed the panties fit me nicely, but they also agreed that I looked far better without them.

I reached for my jeans and both men groaned at the same time. I stopped and said, "Grandpa you are the one who said I needed this stuff, so here goes. I stepped into the legs of my new Wrangler jeans and pulled them up to mid-thigh before I had to do the "girl shimmy" which was normal to get them up over my ass. The top of my panties showed above the waist of my pants, so I reached inside and pulled down on them a little so only the elastic waist band of my panties showed. Snake offered to put my belt buckle on my belt, so I stood there with grandpa working on my boots and snake on my belt, and I still didn't zip up my pants.

When grandpa had my boots fixed, he held them for me so I could step into them. He told me until I got the boots broke in, it would be better to wear them on the outside of my pant leg. He helped me get them on with my pant leg down into the boot. Snake stood up and thread my belt through my belt loops like I was a little kid who couldn't do it myself. By the time I was standing in front of my guys with the front of my pants open and my panties showing, I was sweating up a storm.

Grandpa encouraged me to go up and get a shirt to wear so I would tuck it into the top of my pants. I did as he requested but I carried the shirt back downstairs and said to him, "If you want me to wear a shirt, you put it on the way you think it should go."

He held the shirt for me, and I slipped my arms into the sleeves. He came around in front of me and snapped the two bottom snaps then tucked the shirt tails into my pants. Without stopping he buttoned and zipped my pants before he fastened my belt and hooked the buckle into one of the holes. He pulled the top of my shirt open, so my titties were showing, then stepped back and said, "Snake she is still beautiful, but with all those clothes on, I think I love her better naked. What do you think?"

"I think you are absolutely correct Frank. She might be publicly acceptable, but those clothes have to go."

"ALL RIGHT GUYS, I'm roasting in these clothes, let's get this over with so I can get naked again."

Grandpa kicked off his work boots and pulled on his western boots with his spurs already on them. Snake told us he would go to his apartment and get his boots on while we got the horses out in the alley.

The three of us walked out on the porch and I stopped and went back into the house and got a bottle of cold water for each of us. Then we walked down to the barn. Grandpa and I took my horse out first and saddled him up. Grandpa did all the adjustments to my bridle and made sure the bit was just right in my horse's mouth. He showed me how to do the leather straps to cinch the saddle on his back. By the time we moved snake's horse out of the stall, snake was there to saddle his own horse. Grandpa had me put the bridle on his horse and then when he put the saddle on his horse, he had me cinch the leather strap, but grandpa was the one who tightened it up to his satisfaction.

Then the three of us walked over to the front of the barn and grandpa pulled my chaps down from the peg and showed me how to put them on and fasten the straps down the legs. I said, "Grandpa, I feel like I just gained twenty pounds. I don't know if I'll be able to move with all this stuff on."

Snake started laughing and grandpa joined him as grandpa said, "Britt honey, you'll be glad you are wearing the chaps when you have to spend twelve or more hours in the saddle."

When all three of us were dressed in complete riding gear, grandpa told me how to get up on my horse and stood behind me as I tried the first time and failed. The second time I almost made it, but I didn't get my foot up fast enough to clear the saddle and when I started to fall, grandpa caught me. He told me once I was ready to grab the saddle horn and jump up and swing my leg over the horse at the same time. The third time must be charmed because I did as grandpa advised me and I made it. I was on top of my horse. Grandpa told me to always sit in the middle of my saddle and try not to lean one way or the other.

Grandpa told me, my horse is trained to move left or right by me using my knees and the reins. I listened carefully as I was told how to adjust the pressure and movement by the way I have my ass positioned in the saddle. The next lesson was about the pressure of my movement and my legs, I will be able to control and steer my horse without relying on the reins as much. I continued to soak up all the information like a sponge while I learned it all comes naturally with enough practice of using my ass and legs, I will be able to clearly communicate with my body signals, which will help me have a better relationship and more fun during rides on my horse. He instructed me to hold the reins loosely. Grandpa had a lead rope attached to my bridle so he would have control of my horse, just in case. "For a little while, I'm going to lead your horse for you until you get the hang of riding him."

He led my horse outside where snake was waiting with both of their horses. He handed the lead rope to snake while he swung up and into his saddle, which looked so easy when I watched him do it. Snake handed grandpa my lead rope and then popped up on his horse. We headed off towards the pond riding side by side.

I was happier than a pig in a mud hole sitting on top of my own horse. Here I was a city girl and the kids back home thought hanging out on the street was cool. They didn't know what cool was. Grandpa was on one side of me and snake was on the other side. I forgot about the heat of the day even though I was sweating like a pig. I was so proud of myself.

As we rode along grandpa gave me some tips about riding and when he stopped to take a breath, snake started in with a different tip. I learned early on to be like a sponge whenever either of them said something to me.

We arrived at the pond and sure enough, Brad was up on the back of his truck with Kendra and Alex, but all three of them were completely naked. Actually, Bart's whole family was nude and helping. The rocks were being thrown off the back of the truck in a pile while the bricks were handed down carefully and stacked on the ground.

We rode up and everyone took a break. Brad stepped over to our side of the flat bed and said, "Becky is going to call you. She's been having some fun at home and it took her a few days to work up the nerve to talk to her parents. Would it be ok for us to come over again on Sunday?"

"Sure, you can, I told him. I told you before that you and Becky can have the spare room when you come over. I'm so happy to see you are getting along with Bart's family."

Snake and spike moved their horses over where Bart and his wife were standing and started a conversation with them. Bart told spike he brought the dealership papers with him so if he wanted to come out later, he could look them over."

"Oh, I can't wait to get back so I can call Becky and update her. She will be ecstatic to learn there are more people our age other than the people she went to school with. She tried to call you a couple of times, but I guess you weren't in the house when she tried."

"Brad, we are going to the city soon and buy a few cell phones, so we won't miss any important calls. We are going to be putting on four hired hands so if you know anyone that has experience please have them call us. We want to put them on soon, so spread the word."

Spike looked at me and said, "Come on cowgirl, let's get busy and go ride the fence."

The three of us said goodbye and we rode off with me still in the middle. Grandpa told me I'd never learn to ride if I didn't do it myself so he tossed me the lead rope and told me to lay it over my horse's neck in front of my saddle and tuck it under a little so it wouldn't fall down.

We rode along for a long time before we came to a gate in the fence and snake got off his horse and gave grandpa his reins before he opened the gate. We walked all three horses inside, and snake fastened the gate again. He climbed up on his horse and off we went. I marveled at the land as it stretched out in front of us and wondered to myself, what it would have been like to ride a horse across our great country. I could see hills off in a distance, but they sure looked like miles and miles away.

Grandpa broke my daydream when he said, "Britt, try steering your horse by putting pressure on one side and then the other, just using your knees."

Before I did that spike and snake moved their horses away from mine to give me room to do what grandpa wanted. I was attentively leery what my horse would do but I looked to my left and twisted my rear end a little to the left and sure enough, my knees worked in conjunction with my ass and my horse turned left. I looked to my right and twisted my ass again only thing this time to the right and my knees did what grandpa had told me I needed to do. I started to lean forward, and grandpa told me to sit up straight but relax in the saddle and not to tense up.

Grandpa said, "Britt, move with your horse during your ride. Let your body relax and feel how it moves as your horse moves. You will feel lifts and rolls through your hands, hips, seat, and legs. Feeling flexible and comfortable with your horse's natural movement means that you will be able to understand how to use your seat and legs well to communicate with your horse.

As we rode on, the guys kept their distance away from me and let me experiment steering my horse with only my ass movements and my knees. Grandpa was right, when I relaxed in the saddle, I could feel my horse's movements much better and he responded better. I zigzagged across the pasture while they talked and rode along. They headed for the cattle we saw off in a distance. When we got near them grandpa moved his horse over beside mine and took the lead rope back and held onto it just in case.

Snake moved out towards the herd, which wasn't that far away from us and once he got close to them, I watched his horse go from a gentle walk to making jerky moves towards a good-sized bull. I was fascinated to see snake separate the bull from the rest of the herd and head him towards us. Every time the bull tried to return to the heard, snake's horse cut him off at the same time continued to move the bull towards us. I paid close attention to the way snake shifted in the saddle but held firmly to the saddle horn. Now I understood why grandpa said to maintain a straight body and just move my hips in the saddle to steer the horse.

Snake let the bull go back to the herd and we had to move closer to the herd because with all the ruckus, the herd had moved away from us. This time snake held my lead rope and grandpa moved away from us and selected the bull he wanted to cut from the herd. Like snake, grandpa moved with his horse and held onto the saddle horn as his horse cut the beef out of the herd and started moving it towards us.

It sure was a learning lesson to watch my guys work their horses in and out of the herd. When grandpa returned to snake and me, he said, "Ok, your turn Britt."