Home On The Range Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers

Spike drove around in front of the barn and parked the truck. We got out and with spike in the middle of us, Kendra and I escorted Spike up to the house. I stopped on the porch and picked up our beer bottles and took them in the house while Kendra had her arm around spike. I did my nightly duties and turned off the kitchen light on my way over to meet spike and Kendra at the bottom of the stairs. I said to Kendra, come on and step on the stairs with me so we can walk up the stairs side by side. We started up the stairs and I said, "Spike loves to follow me up the stairs at night so he can see my pussy from behind."

Kendra squealed and looked behind us to see spike's smiling face. Kendra stopped and turned around and had me turn around and face spike before she said, "Spike, do you like the front view up close and personal."

Without hesitation spike leaned forward and licked Kendra's pussy and suddenly her clit popped out from under her clit hood. Spike saw that and leaned forward again and licked her a second time. Then he asked, "Kendra is that what I think it is?"

"Yes, spike, that's my clit. I've always thought it was a curse until I investigated it on the internet and found out although there's some that pop out but there aren't that many. If Britt will share you with me, you can play with it if you want."

We stopped by the bathroom and when I sat on the toilet and peed with them watching, Kendra grabbed spike's arm and said, "This is so fucking hot."

Kendra took her turn on the toilet while spike and I watched her. Then he stepped forward and said, "If you want to hold it for me, you can."

Kendra shrieked and asked, "What do I do?"

"Just hold it loosely and move it around to make bubbles in the water."

Kendra giggled the whole-time spike was peeing. When he finished, he told her to shake it a few times to get the rest out of the tube. Spike stopped and brushed his teeth and since Kendra didn't have a toothbrush with her, she put tooth paste on her finger and brushed them that way.

When we finished in the bathroom, I said, "Kendra would you join spike and me in our bedroom?"

Kendra looked at me inquisitively before she asked, "I thought you said, he is your grandpa?"

"Come with me, it's a long story, but I will give you the short version."

We climbed on the bed and I put Kendra in the middle with spike and me on either side.

I leaned over and kissed Kendra and said, "Yes, spike is my grandfather, but we have a very unique relationship. Kendra, my grandma died not long ago like I told you but when I came out there to help on the ranch, a lot of stuff changed. Kendra, I'm going to trust you and go out on a limb and tell you, spike is my lover and I'm going to give him the son he has always wanted but never had. He only had one girl, my mother and my mother only had one girl, me. Grandpa doesn't have a son to leave his ranch to. When I left Cleveland, I was an innocent girl, an innocent virgin girl and now, I've given my virginity to my man, grandpa. I want to give him the one gift he's always wanted and that's a son. I hope you understand."

Kendra looked into my eyes and then turned to look at spike. When she turned back to me, I saw the tears in her eyes. "Britt, I not only understand what you are undertaking, but I applaud you for what you are doing. It is such an unselfish act of love that you are sharing with your grandpa."

"Spike you must be a wonderful man for Britt to commit to you her virginity and to give you a son. I have never met anyone of your caliber, and I'm honored to be lying here between you and Britt."

"Britt, I didn't know you were involved with spike from what you said and the way you talked today. I thought you were single and available, That's why I placed your hand on my pussy when we were headed out to the pond tonight, I wanted to let you know I was interested in you."

"I am bi-sexual and although I love a stiff cock once in a while, I love the tender touch of a female and that's what I was waiting to get from you. I'm so sorry I should have asked you first before I ended up here tonight. Please accept my apologies for speaking my mind but that's the only way I can let both of you know how much I would love to please you."

"Britt, I loved the way you handled Alex this morning, you shot that answer back at her with such authority and your take charge attitude impressed me so much my pussy started to get wet."

Spike said, "Britt told us she had a tiff with Alex this morning."

"Oh Spike," Kendra said, "It wasn't just a tiff, Britt splattered Alex all over the barn floor."

Kendra continued, "Alex asked Britt," "Did you strip naked for a shock effect knowing we were coming here today?"

"Britt was fast to cut Bart off from saying anything as she said," "If I wanted to have a shock effect on all of you then I would have stuffed that fork handle up my ass when I saw you coming and would continue to fuck myself with it as we speak."

Spike started laughing all over again. He said, "That's my girl, I love that girl with all my heart."

"I can see that." Kendra said, "To quote someone we both know spike, "I'm the new kid on the block here and if it's at all possible to let me in on your love for each other without me disrupting the apple cart, I would really love that."

"Kendra, I would never want to hurt your feelings, but I've only ever kissed one other girl passionately. I told you, when I left Cleveland, I was as innocent as a newborn, and that's the truth. Tonight, when we kissed in the back seat, I really felt my emotions stir which was strange to me. I am willing to explore more of my sexuality with you but honestly, I don't know if I am bi-sexual or not. I loved our kiss and I would love to do it again with you. When I felt your clit pop up in the truck, I really wanted to put my face between your legs and find out how you taste and how to give you pleasure."

"Kendra, I can't give you permission to have sex with spike who is better known to me as grandpa. He would have to give you permission, and if he asks me if it is ok for him to have sex with you, he already knows I'll approve of it. If you two want to enjoy yourselves, ask him."

Kendra looked at grandpa and both of us saw he was ready and hard from listening to us talk. Neither Kendra or spike were saying anything, so I said, "Kendra, kiss spike, and spread your legs, I'm going to lick that big clit of yours.

Without hesitation I moved, and Kendra spread her legs as I requested. I reached up and took her hand and placed it on grandpa's hard cock. I attentively kissed the inside of Kendra's thighs working toward her vagina. I slipped two fingers inside her and she moaned loudly, and I saw her clit peek out. I touched it with my tongue, and she raised her hips to keep in contact with me. I opened my lips and sucked Kendra's clit into my mouth, and she screamed. I held it between my lips and moved my tongue from the base to the tip and she started to pump her hips in time with my movements.

"I whispered, suck his cock until you cum."

Kendra moved and I had to adjust my position so I could continue to suck her clit. I attacked her pussy with two fingers pumping into her and my tongue massaging her clit. She really started to move and moan and then her hips vibrated, and she started gasping around grandpa's cock and I felt her start to move erratically and I stayed on her clit until she screamed.

I asked, "Kendra are you on birth control?"

With her mouth full of cock, she said, "Yessshhh"

I suggested, "If you want to make spike happy, ride his cock."

A second later Kendra was straddled across grandpa's hips with his cock completely buried inside her. I moved up on my knees and took her in my arms and started passionately kissing her and rubbing my small titties against her larger titties. I alternated and played with her titties and then took a nipple between my lips and pulled it. I sucked each nipple into my mouth and then pulled backwards until her nipple came out of my mouth with a popping sound. Kendra went all spastic when I did that to each of her nipples several times.

She braced both of her hands upon grandpa's chest and started grinding her pussy on his pubis. I kissed her some more and she seemed hungry for anything I would offer her. I've never been in this situation before, but Kendra seemed happy and grandpa seemed happy, so I went with it.

Kendra was making all kinds of noises and I heard grandpa moan, so I leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips and his tongue met mine and we dueled while our lips stayed connected. I felt grandpa's body tighten up, so I asked, "Are you ready to cum?"

"YES" he said.

I watched both Kendra and grandpa have major earthshattering orgasms and then Kendra collapsed on grandpa and both of them laid there with labored breathing for a couple of minutes. I leaned in and kissed Kendra and then grandpa. Both of them returned my kisses and then Kendra started to giggle then laughed which lasted for a while before she slowed down.

I asked, "Kendra, are you alright?"

"OH BRITT! I can't tell you how alright I am." And she started to giggle again.

Finally, she stopped long enough to say, "Britt, spike, I don't have much sexual experience, just like you Britt, but I have gone out with two guys in my short lifetime."

"The first one got my virginity almost a year ago. But right after he popped my cherry, he blew his load in me and I never even got close to cumming. He pulled up his pants and when I asked him if that's all he was going to do, he called me a slut for wanting more. He got dressed, got in his car and drove away with me still laying on the blanket. I had to walk home alone in the middle of the night. It was lucky for me; we were only a few miles from my house."

"The other guy got my panties down and was so excited to see my pussy, he blew his load all over me without even trying to get inside me."

"Spike, you are the second cock to ever enter my pussy, however, you are the very first cock to have enough endurance to make me cum at least five or six times before you blew your load inside me."

"Listen you guys, please don't say anything to Alex or Jess about tonight I beg of you."

Spike spoke up and said, "Honey, you don't have to worry about either of us saying anything to anyone about tonight. This is our business not anyone else's. We have the same request for you because I don't want to go to jail for making my granddaughter a happy woman."

"The way I see it, if both of you agree, it's a win, win situation for all three of us if you so choose. It seems to me that Britt and you may have something in common that you might want to explore but that's between you two to decide. Whatever makes my girl happy, I'm all for it."

"As far as sex goes with me, I will provide you with a ride here and there, but right now my priority is to make a boy in the womb of my darling granddaughter. If the two of you want to play together bi-sexually, I would love to watch you. I'm an old guy so my cock is not going to recover as quickly as young guys do. There's an old saying for guys my age, once a Knight always a Knight but once a night is enough."

We laughed and then all three of us went to the bathroom and Kendra and spike got cleaned up and I peed while they washed each other off in the shower. When we finished in the bathroom, I said to Kendra, "If you don't mind, I'd love to sleep in the middle so I can have my cake and eat it too. I mean, grandpa can spoon up behind me and we can spoon or face each other, it doesn't matter to me. I agree, this could be a win/win situation for both of us."

When we returned to the bedroom, Kendra opened her arms to grandpa and gave him a hug and a kiss good night and once again thanked him for giving her several orgasms. She said in a soft voice, "Spike you may have changed my mind tonight, not to give up on all men. My previous experience with boys soured me towards never wanting to experience that again, but you have revived my faith that there may be a few good men out there. I'll just have to hunt them down. In the meantime, Britt, if you want to explore with a girl, I don't care if we do it here with spike watching us."

I took my turn to hug and kiss grandpa before we got on the bed with me in the middle. Grandpa spooned up against me with his cock lined up with my ass crack and his arm on me with his hand cupping my right titty.

I was on my side and Kendra was facing me. She slid her hand down and I parted my legs enough for her to slide her hand between my thighs before I let my leg fall again. She kissed me and I kissed her back while I pulled on her nipples and let them bounce back into her titty. Every time I did that she would moan. I heard grandpa start to snore and then I think I fell asleep.

The next morning, I think grandpa and I woke up at the same time. All I know is he shuffled on the bed and I felt him move so I rolled on my back. I whispered, "Is it that time in the morning?"

"Yes. I was about ready to shake your shoulder when you rolled over."

"OK, I'm ready to start a new day, new adventures, same ole shit."

Grandpa snickered and said, "Well, there's a new twist on my saying we get up to slave away for another day."

I laughed and then I shook Kendra's arm and asked her, "Wakey, wakey, are you going to eat breakfast with us or are you going to sleep in?"

In a groggy voice she asked, "What time is it?"

I said, "Time for us to get up and eat breakfast before we head out to do our chores."

"Oh yeah, that's right, you guys start your chores before the sun comes up. Ok, I'm ready, let me go to the bathroom first." Kendra replied.

"We all have to go in there before we head downstairs. Spike is already in there, so we have to line up behind him."

Kendra rolled over and asked, "Can I get a hug this morning before I have to enter the world of cruel intentions?"

I turned back towards her and pulled her into my arms and her nose, and my nose ended up in each other's neck. She planted gentle kisses on the side of my neck, so I did the same to her. Finally, she pulled back a little and kissed my lips and said, "Good morning, I love having our naked bodies pressed together like this. Britt, I don't want Alex or Jess to know that I'm bi because I have to work with them. They are my friends, but I want to keep them at arm's length."

"Kendra, you don't have to worry about me saying anything to them. I don't want to make a commitment to you that I will be your girlfriend and lover, but I will tell you that if you are willing, I would like to explore to see if I am bi-sexual. I really enjoyed making you cum last night when I attacked your clit and I will want to do that again, if you will let me. I'm like you in many ways. However, I do like men completely because I've never had a bad experience like you have. Like you, I'm also very inexperienced in sexual things, so I've just been playing it by ear."

"That sounds fair enough Britt. I think we will have plenty of chances to experiment since I'll be staying with Bart and his family out by the pond. We can get together."

"Kendra, I have to get moving, I need to make breakfast for my guys."

"I'm right behind or beside you which ever you prefer. Let's go."

We went into the bathroom and both of us peed and I stopped to brush my teeth and Kendra put some tooth paste on her finger and brushed her teeth that way again. We walked into the kitchen and found both spike and snake sitting at the table drinking their coffee. I poured a cup for both of us and had Kendra go and sit beside snake at the table.

It didn't take me long to whip up breakfast for all of us and before I put it on the table, I refreshed everyone's coffee. Then I set the table and brought breakfast over and put it on hot plates in the center so everyone could reach it. I took my place at the table and waited for grandpa to say the prayer before we started to eat.

As we were eating, grandpa told snake that he wanted him to come back in around noon because he wanted to saddle our horses and wanted us to go for a ride this afternoon out in the northwest pasture to check on the beef.

Snake and I both broke out in broad grins but it was snake who said, "Well, it's about time Frank, that horse has been in the barn for a couple days and all we've done is feed him, it's about time to put him to work and see if he's worth a damn."

Grandpa laughed and I frowned before saying, "Listen here you, that damn horse of yours has been in the barn longer than mine has and the son-of-a-bitch is like a haybine, gobbling up every bit of hay it comes in contact with."

Both grandpa and snake laughed before both agreed that we need to get out on our horses and take a ride. Grandpa said, "Britt, the only drawback to riding is, you'll have to put some pants on your ass. I'm not so sure about the shirt but definitely the pants."

I smiled and asked, "Why can't I ride him without any clothes on, it's not like we are going out to do any cutting with them."

"To clarify my intentions," Grandpa said, "We need to go out where the beef are so snake and I could see if our horses forgot anything while they've been in the barn. After you watch what we do with our horses, I was going to have you try your hand at cutting and see if you can stay in the saddle long enough to let your horse do the work he was trained to do."

"Oh, I didn't realize that. Hummmm, I guess I better wear some clothes then. I don't want to land on a cactus with my bare ass."

Kendra piped up and said, "Don't worry Britt, if you do, I'll give you enough loving while they pull the burs out of your lovely little ass."

"OH THANKS, I sure hope you didn't just jinx me, Kendra honey."

We finished up breakfast and Kendra helped me clear the table and put the dishes in the sink. She had her boots by the door, so I told her that's all she'll need to go down to the barn. I went upstairs and got a pair of socks and came down to dress my feet.

When we stepped out on the porch with my guys dressed and Kendra and I naked, she said, "This is so fucking weird, going to work in our boots only. I could get used to this."

I said, "I can't take the heat, so I leave my clothes in the house instead of carrying them back later when it's too hot."

We walked to the barn and Kendra followed me while snake and spike when over to their tractors and put the stuff they were going to need on them and then after checking the oil, to make sure it was up where it should be, they fired them up and let them run a couple minutes before they took off around the barn.

By the time they came past the front door of the barn, I had already checked on the animals and was back by the front door when they went by. We waved at each other and then they were gone. The sound of their tractors faded in a distance.

Kendra was standing next to me as she asked, "So this is how your morning starts?"

"Yes, well except for a few minutes to kiss you this morning anyway."

I pulled Kendra into a hug and looked into her eyes as I said, "I hope I didn't piss you off when I told you this morning I didn't want to commit to a relationship, did I?"

"No, you didn't" Kendra replied, "I'm new to this just like you are. I really don't know what I want especially after the fucking that your grandfather gave me last night. I can't believe he gave me so many orgasms in just one fuck."

"I was really considering to go complete lesbian, that is until last night. I told you I didn't or haven't had good luck with guys and I knew I should have been treated much better." Kendra added.

I kissed Kendra passionately as I fondled her breasts. When we stepped back from each other I said, "This is fun, but I need to get my work done."

Kendra helped me feed the animals, I dished it out and she put it in their feed buckets and troughs. When it came time to feed the horses, Kendra stood beside me and both of us pet and rubbed each one as they put their nose against my bare chest and stomach. I talked to each one and Kendra joined in and talked to them also.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers