Home On The Range Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow all of us will sit down and talk, but for tonight, get some sleep. If you come up to the house for breakfast, I don't want you to be shocked, but I don't get dressed. I can't take the heat here in Texas that why I'm only wearing this in my attempt to stay cool. I hope you will understand and won't get embarrassed or jealous at the way I won't be dressed in the morning."

We went back out and joined the guys who were saying good night to each other, so I hugged Nicole one more time and walked out of the bunk house with the guys. Grandpa told snake, "There ain't no sense of hurrying up to the house in the morning because the morning is going to be full of interviewing both Mark and Nicole and then the doc is coming."

Snake said, "Ya know Frank, you can interview them during breakfast if you want. You can save the wage information until the very end and by that time, I can get up and leave so you can talk privately. That way Ms. Britt can start her chores and get that part done. Oh, by the way Frank, I noticed we are getting low on grain for the horses. Ms. Britt hasn't been here long enough to know that so, I'll call in the morning and order the grain."

"While you're at it snake, like you said, Britt hasn't been here long enough yet to know we only let the level get just so low before we order a load." Grandpa said.

We parted company with snake headed towards his apartment and we went to the house. On the way to the house grandpa asked me about Nicole. I told him not to say anything, but her parents kicked them out of their house when they found out Nicole and Mark eloped. They don't have any place to go so she said she hoped we would hire them.

We walked in the house and went upstairs and stopped in the bathroom to take care of business, before we went in and got undressed and got on the bed. We snuggled and kissed but it had been a busy day, so we fell asleep without much conversation. We did get some kissing and I love you in before we must have drifted off.

TO BE CONTINUED:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

****************************