Home On The Range Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was all hot and sweaty, so he broke free and said, "I love you too, but I need a shower."

He went up and showered and while he was in the shower, I saw Bart leave without his cement mixer on the back of his truck. I went to the kitchen and stirred the goulash then added a little water to it so it wouldn't burn. I mixed it up again and got the hot stuff on the top and let it simmer.

I set the table and put the salad on it with the salad dressings the guys liked. I was walking back to the stove when I was attacked from behind. Some big lug wrapped his strong arms around me and started kissing my neck. I was going to resist, but for some reason or other, I didn't. He spun me around in his arms and I came face to face with my attacker. I stood up on my tippy toes and bit his upper lip and I didn't let go. He was standing there trying to pull away and all I could do was laugh at him.

I finally let him go and immediately he acted like he was mortally wounded. Like the pioneer of nursing, Florence Nightingale, I immediately attempted to attend to his wound. Despite him yelping and suffering in pain and agony, I got close to him and kissed him fully on the lips and vwa-lah he was healed.

He kissed me for a long time, and I believe the only reason he released me was, snake knocked and entered the kitchen. Of course, I was still bent over backwards with my man's smiling face close to mine. My legs were spread so the place where snake was standing, had a perfect view of my vagina.

Grandpa pulled me up and kissed me again before he said, "I love you Britt, you make this old man's heart pump young again."

Snake said, "Oh yeah and from where I was standing when you had her bent over backwards, she sure does have a pretty pussy. DAMN HOT ONE TOO!"

I smiled and said to snake, "I think any pussy you see, black, white, yellow or red would be pretty to you."

He acted like he was in thought for a moment before he responded with, "But I love your pussy the most Ms. Britt. Ain't no other girl can hold a candle to that piece of heaven you have between your legs."

Spike got the beer out of the refrigerator and I stirred the pot one more time and it was steaming all the way through, so I told the guys to have a seat. I put a hot plate on the table then sat the pot with a big spoon beside it.

We took our places at the table and spike said the prayer before we took turns dishing out supper with them going first. Grandpa said, "Wow, I haven't had goulash in ages, thanks Britt, this is one of my favorite dishes."

I told them I had to come up with something I could just heat up for supper since I wanted to go out to the pond today and the goulash worked out perfectly. The guys asked me how my day went and so I started my story with the moment Brad showed up and my encounter with Alex.

Both of my guys burst out laughing and it was snake who asked, "Ms. Britt, you didn't really say that to her did you?"

I looked him straight in the eye and said, "YOU, have the nerve to doubt me? Son, you need to hang around me some more and you might learn something."

Snake looked back at me and all of a sudden, he started laughing all over again. "BY god she said to spike, holy shit, please remind me not to piss off Ms. Britt."

"I didn't doubt it for a second snake. She's her mother's kid."

I confessed to my guys that I told a white lie today and both of them gasped and asked what my white lie was.

I told my guys, in the process of telling Alex, Jess and Kendra how safe it was to go skinny dipping at the pond, that sex and skinny dipping were two different animals. I told them how we had the picnic out there last Sunday and I was still a virgin, so they didn't have to worry about anyone bothering them if they went skinny dipping out there.

Both guys looked at me with astonishment to my confession and finally snake spoke up and said, "Bless you my child, your sin is forgiven."

Spike looked across the table and said, "I never knew we had a black pope."

Snake looked back and said, "I was pope fuckawee, from the fuckawee tribe before I came here."

The walls in our house rumbled as all three of us roared with laughter. It took a long time before any of us settled down again. All three of us had tears streaming down our cheeks and outbursts of laughter continued ... intermittently.

We finished supper and I cleared the table and as I was drawing the water in the sink, spike asked me where I was going to put the left-over goulash. I looked in the dish then got out a bowl with a lid and handed it to him. I started washing the dishes and snake was right there to dry them. He sat them on the counter and when spike finished with the pot, he handed it to me, and I washed it while he put the dishes away.

I told them to go ahead out to the porch and I'd be out as soon as I took the clothes down. Instead of going out to the porch they followed me out the back door and took the clothes and folded them for me. That chore was done in no time. I thanked them both with a kiss then picked up the basket which spike whisked away from me and carried it in the house. He put the basket down in the living room and said we would take it upstairs later. I took three bottles of beer out of the refrigerator and together we walked out on the porch. They sat in their chairs and I sat on the swing in my new normal position so both of them could view my open pussy.

As we sipped our beer, I told the guys how I went out to the pond and successfully got all four of them naked and in the water. I also told them that Bart might be back tonight with his whole family and his camper. Both my guys sat up straight and spike asked, "Are they going to camp out by the pond?"

I told him they were while they were building the fireplace. I let him know we come out to the pond on Sunday afternoon to have a picnic and skinny dip. That's when I got bombarded with questions, lots of questions and as I answered them, their smiles grew larger. I looked at both of them and said, "Two out of the three girls I saw today have bald pussies the other one is bald on her lips but has about a half inch wide landing strip."

Both guys wanted to know what a landing strip was, so I used my pussy to demonstrate. I moved my finger down towards my pussy and said, "Imagine if you can, a half inch of brown hair cut close to the skin but not shaved right here."

Both guys wanted to know which one had the landing strip and I told them they would have to wait till Sunday to find out. I no sooner got the words our of my mouth, we heard a rumble in the distance and then we saw Bart's truck with a huge camper on the back of it. He came to a stop in the driveway opposite the steps and got out and started walking towards the steps and waved at us. Suddenly the back door opened, and I saw the three girls from today bound out of the truck wearing only what looked like their bra and panties.

They followed Bart up on the porch as they walked right over to us and I saw the girls look at my spread legs. All three of them smiled when they looked down at snake's cock.

Bart said to Spike, "Britt told me to go ahead and bring my trailer out here and set it up tonight, do you mind?"

Spike was quick to say, "If Britt told you it's ok, then it's ok. You're welcome to set it up out there."

I motioned for the girls to come over by me, so they walked behind Bart and I said, "This is our evening positions. I sit here with my legs spread and the guys sit there so I can view their beautiful cocks. I wasn't lying to you when I said that this afternoon. I want you to know, in front of snake and spike, you are safe to run around this whole ranch completely naked if you want to. No one here will bother you at all."

With the three girls standing there in only panties and a bra, I noticed snake starting to get hard so I said, "If one of you or all of you want to take that stuff off, you will get to see the biggest cock, I've ever seen."

I saw the girls look at each other and in seconds all three of them were naked watching snake's cock grow. I heard the other truck doors bang shut and the rest of Bart's family came up on the porch. They walked over and Bart introduced them, and spike invited them to stand near me so we could talk to them without craning his or snake's neck.

Since I'm the one who told the girls they could be naked on the ranch, I repeated what I told the girls to Brad's wife and she squealed like a high school girl that just got a date to the quarterback and she was out of her panties and bra right along with the other two. I looked at Bart and said, "One of us is a little over dressed."

Bart took the hint and dropped his shorts where he stood and stepped out of them. With all of us nude, I asked spike, "Can we ride out in your truck and watch them set up?"

Spike was on his feet in seconds, for an older guy he sure moved fast. I got up and went into the house and got my sneakers and spike pulled on some slippers and got the keys for his truck. While we were in the house, he hugged me and said, "Thank you so much."

We walked off the porch and headed for the barn when Alex asked, "May I ride out with you?"

I said, "You'll have to sit in the back with snake."

The next thing I know, Jess and Kendra are walking with us. Jess and Alex got on each side of snake and held his arms as we walked. Bart passed by us and headed for the pond. Snake sat in the middle with jess on one side and Alex on the other side of him.

I shared the front seat with Kendra who sat on my lap and pulled my arms around her then pushed my hand between her legs. She opened them more to give me access then turned her head and smiled at me. I coaxed her to sit sideways on my lap and spread her legs and I found her clit and then put my finger in my mouth and wet it before I touched her again. When I did, she melted in my arms and put her head on my shoulder.

From the back seat we heard the girls giggle and snake moan. Kendra looked back there then whispered, "You're not going to believe what they are doing back there."

I smiled and said, "As long as they are eighteen and want to play, that's their prerogative. I'm the last person who will judge someone else for their actions. By the way, you have a well pronounced clit. Have you ever measured it?"

"Yes, I have and it's like about three quarters of an inch long when I get really excited."

"I'm not experienced but I would like to make love to you some day. Like I told you today, I'm a book worm so I'm not like other city girls."

Kendra said, "That's ok sweetheart, maybe I'll stay over at your house one night, even tonight if you want me, and I'll teach you what you want to know."

"Will you really? I'm very interested. Would you like to come back with us tonight?"

"Sure, if you and the guys don't mind. I'm more or less like you. I don't mind if someone sees me naked. That's why I was the first one to take off my clothes out there this afternoon."

I heard snake moan from the back and then one of the girls said, "OMG, I've never seen so much cum in my life."

I reached down by my feet where spike kept a roll of paper towels and ripped a few off and handed them back to the girls. I leaned over and told spike to slow down until they had everything cleaned up and he just smiled and said, "OK."

They asked for more paper towels and I sent the whole roll back to them. The whole time the girls giggled, and I think it was Alex who said, "That didn't taste bad at all." They let me know the mess was cleaned up, so spike sped up a little until we reached the pond.

There was still plenty of light so Bart positioned his trailer so it would be in the shade of the oak tree in the afternoon. Spike and snake got out of the truck and went over and helped Bart set up the trailer and then disconnect it from the fifth wheel plate in the bed of his truck. Then he told snake and spike he had to go home in the morning and take the fifth wheel out of the bed so he could put the stuff in it to work on the fireplace.

Both snake and spike paid close attention to what Bart was doing as they worked with him to get it set up. It took almost half an hour to get it set before Bart opened the door and went inside to extend the slide-outs. Both men climbed inside the trailer and when Bart finished moving all the slide-outs where they belonged, he gave the guys a tour of the trailer. Both remarked how beautiful the trailer was inside. Spike said, "Where did you buy this, I might want to get one and set it out here?"

Bart told the guys that he would bring his catalog out to them that he got from the company where he purchased it.

Bart turned to spike and said, "You have some granddaughter. She came out here today and in a short time persuaded the girls that they could not only work naked out here but stay naked and come here any time they want to go camping with her. I think she found some new friends.

Spike said, "That's a very good thing because the reason her mother left to go explore the city years ago, is because of the same thing, no one around. If we can hook the girls up and work with them so they can spend some time together, I'd be very grateful to you Bart. I'll tell you now if you and your family want to spend the summer out here camping, you can. However, I just might buy one of these things so we can spend more time out here too."

"What do you think snake, would you stay out here in a camper like this? Remember, I'm going to put on four new ranch hands so you and I can sit back and relax a little until round up."

Yes sir, I'd love to spend some time coming and going from out here. Doing some work and then come back here to relax. That sounds so good to me Frank. Besides, these old eyes have seen some very interesting things this evening. I wouldn't mind taking another look at the scenery. If you know what I mean."

Bart said to snake, "You've already seen what there is to see, and I don't blame you one bit for looking, I did a lot of that today myself. I think this is going to be a very interesting summer for all of us older guys."

While the guys were in the trailer talking, all of us girls walked down to the dock. We sat in the chairs or on the dock and enjoyed ourselves just giggling and talking and giggling some more.

Bart's wife turned to me as she asked, "May I hug you Britt?"

I looked at her and said, "Sure, I don't mind a hug."

She pressed her naked body against mine, saying, "I've always wanted to go to a nudist campground, but they are few and far between here in Texas. Bart is making his living off the business so he can't just up and take a vacation any time he wants to. I can't believe you are letting us stay here so we can enjoy nude camping this summer. If there is ever anything, I can do to help you, please let me know."

While we talked, most of the girls decided to jump into the water and some of them came up screaming it was cold and I laughed and said, "Where I come from, the water is like this and colder all summer, but we don't have the heat you guys do. It might get up to the nineties some days but not for a prolonged period."

Kendra came up and wrapped her arm around from the opposite side of me from Bart's wife and the three of us stood there together watching everyone swim.

I said, "I'm sorry but in all the confusion back on the porch, I forgot your name."

"Carlie Smith."

"Carlie, I might as well tell you, beside being a nudist, I am also an exhibitionist. I only found out recently, after I moved here and couldn't stand the heat, that when spike or snake look at my pussy, I get wet down there."

"Where I come from in Cleveland, Ohio, it isn't this hot, so this heat has made me suffer bad. Spike told me to do whatever it takes for me to stay cool. So off came one piece at a time until I was naked. When the guys saw me, I loved every minute of it. In the evenings I sit on the swing with my legs spread so the guys can look at me. Like I was sitting tonight when you came. I hope it won't bother you or make you jealous if I spread my legs and let Bart see my pussy. Carlie, I promise I'm not or will not be trying to steal your man."

"You know Britt, my husband lives in a house with four of our girls and me. There are five of us in our house who constantly walk around in our panties and bras. Sometimes, just our panties. Bart is used to seeing females and I don't think it will hurt him one bit to have another female around him, even if you do want to let him view your pussy. I just might try doing that to him too. I love it when his cock gets hard. No, I won't even get jealous if you want to sit on his lap and play with his cock sometime."

Thank you, Carlie. I just wanted to get that straightened out right away. Since I came out here, I've picked up all kinds of habits and to think I was a book worm in high school and never paid any attention to the boys, not because I don't like them, it's because I lived to get "A" in every subject.

"Kendra, Alex and Jess are the same way. The only problem out here is the guys work on their father's ranches and hardly come to town. They have to go to bed early because their day starts early."

"That's the way my life has been since I came out here. I'm in the barn doing chores before it gets light. If I work right along, I can finish the barn chores around eleven o'clock in the morning. Then I have to take care of the garden and the house. In the afternoons, I have to have supper ready when the guys come back off the range. They take a quick shower and then we eat supper. After I wash the dishes, we sit on the porch and enjoy the evening. Of course, all of us are nude and the guys love to look at my pussy. As I said, I spread my legs and let them see it. Ain't at all lady like but I don't give a shit, it makes them happy and me horny.

"Britt do you want to see the trailer before you have to go back?"

"Sure, I'd love to look at it."

Carlie called everyone out of the water and told them they would get to go swimming again tomorrow. They had chattering teeth as they climbed up the ladder and we headed up to the trailer.

All of us piled into the trailer and saw spike, snake and Bart sitting at the table drinking a beer. Carlie gave me a tour of the place and I just loved it. Spike called out and said, "Britt, I think we should have one of these out here so you, me and snake can sleep out here and enjoy the breeze. What do you think?"

"I think that would be wonderful spike. I mean look at everyone, they are all nude and everyone is enjoying themselves. I would love to have one set up so we can sit out here and watch everyone play while we drink a beer."

"Spike we need to get heading back soon so we can go to bed."

"Bart, I'm going to go back with Britt tonight. I'll be out here in the morning." Kendra said.

"That's ok Kendra," Bart said. "I need to run back home in the morning so I can pick you up on the way back in. I also have to go into town and find out where my fire brick and rocks are."

Spike and snake stood up and there were many eyes on snake's cock even though it wasn't hard. We walked out the door of the trailer and got in spike's truck. Kendra and I sat in the back and she pulled me into a kiss. We were still kissing when snake opened his door and got out near his apartment. He turned to say good night to me when he saw us kissing, so he watched. I broke the kiss and said, "Don't worry snake, you can see us kissing in the morning when you come up for breakfast. You will be able to see more of Kendra's beautiful body with the lights on. She is hot."

Kendra giggled and said, "I'll be happy to let you see me in the morning snake. I want to see how big that thing gets."

"Ms. Kendra, I'll make sure I'm naked just for you darling. Good night, I'll see you in the morning."