Home Repairs Pt. 03: The Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Fabio who shrugged like this was not his responsibility. So I looked back to June. "He has to consent to this as well. We're not going to coerce him into doing anything that he doesn't want to."

"Well," June decided, back to her imperious best. "Let's get his decision. Fabio, pants off now!" Of course this ignored the fact that he was actually wearing those leather overalls, so if he took them off he would be as good as naked. He smiled enigmatically but did not made a move.

Smiling like she knew how to get what she wanted, June raised one leg against the side of the shower stall spreading herself for both of us to see. She ran a hand down her chest until she was spreading her lips to really put on a show. "I'm showing you mine," she hissed, "only fair for you to show me yours."

"Maybe the fantasy is better than the reality," Fabio observed.

June smiled lasciviously at the handyman and leant down to take my hard cock in her mouth. Holding it away from her face for a moment, she looked Fabio hard in the eyes. "This could be you," she threatened as she took me back in her mouth, deeply this time.

He looked to me for help. "You must be getting turned on," I suggested with a shrug. My shrug turned into a thrust getting a grunt of approval from my wife.

Fabio shrugged back at me, as June worked her mouth up and down my cock while keeping her gaze on Fabio like this was all being done for his pleasure only. He looked at me again with some sort of pleading in his eyes. Did he want my permission? I smiled at him vaguely, more interested in what was happening to my cock in my wife's throat.

Fabio gave a weak shrug and undid the bib of his overalls.

"That's more like it," June enthused, letting me go to be ready for her new prey. She stood up, letting the shower water gently cascade down her eager body. I stepped back, my cock still hard from my wife's efforts. But we both had all eyes on our handyman. Fabio let his overalls drop to the floor. Once he'd loosed the shoulder straps it wasn't hard to get them right off. He stood in his white singlet and his Calvin Klein trunks. His hair wafted behind him like leaves in a breeze. June's smile clearly indicated that this was not enough. Fabio took her cue and slid his trunks down and that was it. He kept his gaze strong, his deep jaw jutting forward.

June caught my eye for a moment, a shared sense of disbelief. He wasn't going to do much damage with that. June maintained her composure. "Bring yourself over here," she urged since she had insisted on this. Fabio strode over and June dutifully squatted back down and took him in her mouth while I eased further into the background. I watched Fabio enjoy my wife's work and soon he appeared to enjoy the blowjob a lot. It didn't take long.

We were soon all dressed.

"Has Henry paid you?" June asked Fabio in a cheery enough way.

"We are all settled," he confirmed. "I've fixed everything." I nodded at that. But still disappointment wafted in the air, between us all. His mane of hair drooped a little on his shoulders.

But the job was done. We walked Fabio to our front door, all three of us sort of together, June thanking him for his trouble as I nodded along. June and I stopped at the door while Fabio kept walking to his van, those biceps glistening in the sun. He turned and smiled and repeated his mantra "I fixed everything."

He got into his van and backed out straight into a car that he didn't see.

12