Home Sweet Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Whoa, girl!" I managed to get out. "Let's not go throwing the 'L'-word around at the moment... besides, you two are delirious."

"I'm not," Chrissie spoke up. "And I'm with her... but I'll back it off to Lust, if you want. It's still an 'L'-word, though."

"I think I need some water," Anya mumbled, her face pushed into the bearskin.

"I think we need to take a break," I told them. "As much as I hate to admit it, my legs are shaking."

Which is what got us up to Round Two and the conflict between desire and reality.

"I know I sound like a whiny bitch," Chrissie spoke up as we sat around rehydrating. "And I want Charlie to cum in me, like Anya." My eyebrows went up on that one.

"Um... I'm not sure I can do that," I tried to tell her gently. "I'm pretty much a one-shot wonder these days, and that was one helluva cum."

"Bullshit," Chrissie informed me, and it was completely unlike her normal, subservient self. "You got off twice this morning, very nicely and in short order, and you just came again this evening. No way you're a one-shot. And if she gets your cum in her, I get your cum in me. Period. Consider it your duty... to not play favorites."

She was serious. I mean, really. Everything in her body language and voice said she meant it.

I started praying I could perform.

She set down her water and crawled over and onto me, slithering in a way that definitely got my attention as she rubbed her tits, belly and crotch all over me as she moved up my body. She definitely made sure to rub across my flaccid manhood which didn't have the smarts to stay that way.

She curled in under my arm, half on my chest with her breasts pushing into me, and ran her hand down my belly to start massaging the subject of her interest. She tucked her other hand in under my shoulder as she slowly, methodically and very effectively got me hard.

"See?" she told me with a grin. "This bad boy's ready to play again... definitely."

Then she half sat up, curled over me and went down on said "bad boy". My head went back into the nest and my back arched up at the intense feeling of her warm, moist mouth and incredibly talented tongue. I'm pretty sure I moaned something unintelligible.

"Mmm-hmm," she agreed to whatever she thought I'd said as she pushed my hard-on farther and farther back in her throat, clearing her tonsils and making her throat bulge out from the depth and size of me. I was, to put it mildly, in awe.

"Okay, okay..." I finally moaned. "I surrender... what do you want?" She came up off my cock.

"I want you to fuck me missionary, so I can look into your marvelous eyes and feel all of you in me and you rubbing against my clit and making me cum my brains out until you explode inside me and fill me with your cum," she told me. I'd say she was pretty good at "explicit description."

I don't know what "marvelous eyes" she was talking about... mine are a pretty plain old grey, to go with the streaks starting to show in my otherwise dark hair. But if she wanted to think "marvelous", then I guess I'd be marvelous.

She eased off me and I rolled up on my side, changing positions with her. She centered herself on the nest, spread her legs and held her arms out for me -- literally an offer I couldn't refuse. I moved up and knelt between her legs while Anya moved over to one side, I guess the better to watch. I reached my hands under Chrissie's "marvelous" ass and lifted her up as I leaned forward and speared her already wet and ready pussy.

She moaned like she had the first time I nailed her ass and drew her legs up, hooking them behind my thighs. The phrase "locked in" came to mind. I leaned forward onto my hands and knees, sliding farther into her as she murmured, "deeper, Charlie, deeper..."

I was most of the way into her when she looked at me with a strangely wonderful, almost transfixed, gaze then reached her hands to my wrists and pushed up towards the head of the nest, hard, making me fall down onto my elbows and land on her big fucking tits. Then she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me down into a warm, wonderful, pretty romantic actually, kiss. There was a bit of animalistic in it, yeah... but it was also gentle and thorough and not frantic.

"Fuck me, Charlie," she told me softly, breaking the kiss and looking deep into my eyes. "Fuck me deep and fuck me hard and make me cum and fill me up..." She lifted her legs to my back and rocked her hips up, burying me even farther into her. So I did what I was told.

Besides, it was my turn to start getting lost in "marvelous"... like, her marvelous blue eyes and silky fair skin, her pouty lips and firm but squishy tits... like a whole lot about her that I let myself start noticing. Things about her I'd tried hard to ignore when I was being the Good Samaritan. Just like I'd tried to ignore the similar characteristics in Anya.

I began a steady thrusting and my cock had certainly decided to cooperate. Maybe it took two women like this to get him up and running in record time, but he was doing it. And it didn't take long for Chrissie to start building up to her cum.

That's when Anya tapped in.

As in, she tapped my shoulder and indicated I should get up on my knees, and when I did, she swung her already dripping slit right over Chrissie's face and sat down.

Chrissie obviously knew what to do with it. Anya's fervent "oh, my God!" as she leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders to steady herself was testament to it.

I just kept fucking away. That's what Chrissie had said she wanted, and that's what she was going to get. Anya finally stopped shuddering and reached her hands to either side of my face and pulled me into a kiss -- the same sort of soft, warm, lover type kiss that Chrissie had laid on me. When she broke it, she looked at me with those emerald green eyes and I realized just how intense they were.

"I guess you like romantic, too," she murmured, not dropping her gaze. "That's okay... I guess we could all use more romantic in our lives. You're pretty damned good, Charlie. I hope you're not going to forget about us."

Forget about them??? Jesus Christ!!! No way... no fucking way. This weekend was going to be branded on my brain for the rest of my life! I was going to say something about that when she gave another massive shudder and fell into my chest, holding on to my neck for support.

"Oh, God, yes..." she murmured as she rhythmically convulsed with the aftershocks of the orgasm.

When she finally calmed down a little, she looked into my eyes again and told me, "you need to concentrate on fucking her, Charlie... I'll get out of your way. Feel free to blow a load so big, you make her squirt..."

"Make her what?" I asked as Anya dismounted and moved around behind me. She didn't answer me and pretty soon it didn't make any difference because Chrissie reached back up, grabbed my neck and pulled me down into another kiss -- one with a whole lot of Anya's taste all over it.

I figured Anya was right and I needed to pay attention to Chrissie... and cum, if I could. I dropped to my elbows and started stroking faster and harder, burying myself completely and making her moan each time I hit bottom. I could feel my cum building up but I just wasn't there, yet.

Not until Anya started tonguing my ass.

I don't remember ever having a woman stick her tongue up my ass before. I mean, really stick it in and wiggle it around, not just lick around the outside. That woman had a very long, very strong and damned near prehensile tongue. I didn't know you could stimulate a guy's prostate that way. But she sure did. And I sure came. Like right along with her.

I built up fast and hard, to the getting twinkly stars in my peripheral type of built-up. When I went over, Chrissie cried out "OH YES!!!" while Anya pulled out her tongue and stuck in a couple of fingers, pushing me forward and deeper into Chrissie, if that was possible.

Chrissie just kept chanting "YES! YES! YES!" as I pumped a gallon of cum into her -- well, it felt like it anyway -- and then all of a sudden, she started this moan that was more like a howl and she was squeezing me with her legs and jamming her pussy back into me, and suddenly her pussy clamped down on me and I felt a spray of hot liquid gush out from between us. I found out later it was a mixture of my cum getting squeezed back out and a torrent of what they call "fem-cum". I guess women can ejaculate, too, and she sprayed me.

I thought maybe she'd pissed all over me, but it sure didn't smell or taste like urine, while Anya was laughing her head off, telling Chrissie "you go, girl!" And Chrissie and I just kept humping away, almost like it was in desperation or something, until we both collapsed. I tried to roll off of her, but she wouldn't let me. She had me locked in her legs and arms and she made me collapse on her.

"I can handle your weight, Charlie!" she told me as I struggled. "Give it up! Just let me hold you!"

So I stopped trying to move off her and gingerly let my weight down on her, until I was sure she was right and that it really was what she wanted. I'm not a lightweight... I'm almost 200 lbs. of mostly muscle. I didn't want to crush her. Bless that girl, she just held me tight like she was a drowning woman and I just gave up and sank into her soft warmth.

I felt Anya open my hand and put a squeeze bottle of fruit juice in it. She did the same for Chrissie.

"C'mon, girlfriend," she told Chrissie. "You're going to have to move and let him take the middle if we're going to get any sleep."

"Not until I'm pregnant," Chrissie told her and my adrenaline shot through the roof! Pulse, respiration, blood pressure -- all off the charts, I'll tell you!

"What???" is what made it out of my mouth while I tried to pull out of her.

"Relax!" she told me as she kept me locked in. "I'm joking! I'm not looking for a husband... although..."

"That's not funny!" I told her, trying to calm down. "You could give a guy a heart attack that way!"

"Naw..." she smiled. "You're too healthy. You'd probably make good babies, though."

"Chrissie, stop it," Anya chided her. "You're scaring the man. Just be a good girl and tell him you're protected so he'll stop panicking."

"You want me to lie to him?" she asked Anya with a big, wide-eyed, innocent look on her face. My blood pressure was headed back up.

"Chrissie..." Anya warned.

"Oh, alright," Chrissie faux pouted. "Yes, I'm protected. So is Anya. We're both on the pill, although you're the first real reason to need it in a long time. And thank you, by the way. That was one huge motherfucking cum!"

"You're welcome... I think," I told her. I was hoping to have something to say about it, if I ever became a father. Idiot me hadn't ever thought about stocking my cave with condoms.

"Come on, Charlie... Chrissie... make some room and drink up. You definitely need it." Anya was kind of pushing on us to make room for her and we did. The three of us fell asleep like we had the night before, with me in the middle and the two of them curled in on either side.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next morning the rain had stopped, although it was still overcast, and the girls' clothes were dry. We packed up their stuff to take home and they waited for me while I "locked up".

I'd fabricated a "front door" that was like a portcullis made of rebar. The two halves slipped into holes I'd drilled into the rock, and then a case-hardened padlock secured it. Somebody would need a power saw or welding torch to cut through it. Bolt cutters wouldn't do it. Then I secured two wooden shutters over it, painted grey like the rock, also with padlocks. Dropping the camo screen on that, it meant it would take some pretty determined exploration for someone to find it.

We worked our way back up to the Jeep and I drove them into town, stopping for gas and some groceries before dropping them at their townhouse. I got very passionate good-bye kisses from them, and pleas not to forget them, and I decided giving them my cell and email would definitely be worthwhile.

"Hey, thanks," Chrissie told me as she noted it in her phone. "We're free next weekend, if you want."

"After that it gets a little dicey until finals are over," Anya added. "But we'd love to have you over for dinner..." she added with a smile.

"To eat it or be it?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yes," they answered in unison and I had to smile.

"Okay, well, I'm not working right now, and you know how to get ahold of me when your schedule permits," I told them. "Feel free to call, any time. Leave a message if you get my voice-mail."

"Will do, you most marvelous fuck," Anya told me as she gave me one more über-kiss. Chrissie was right behind her to give me hers... and suck out most of my libido with it.

I left them standing on their front porch with their pile of gear, waving as I drove away. And completely unlike me, I was already thinking about seeing them again. Maybe back at my cave, maybe a camping trip somewhere else... hell, maybe just coming over to my place for dinner and a romping good fuck.

And also completely unlike me, I was wondering what it would be like to be a father... by both of them.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers