Home, with you Pt. 01

Story Info
A hot shower reunion after a week apart.
1.1k words
4.54
3.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been away all week on a business trip, full of long boring meetings, shmoozing higher ups, seminars that turned into snoozefests. All he wanted to do now was get home to his wife. The little minx had sent him new photos just that morning of her laying in their big bed, hair loose across his pillow, silk sheet draped over her clearly naked, delicious body. He'd been in a taxi with two of his coworkers when the text had come through, and he had had a hell of a time hiding his reaction from them in the tiny space. He decided to skip the last of the afternoon's schedule of drudgery and catch an earlier flight home, so that by 3pm he was walking through his own front door.

"Baby, I'm home!" He called, setting his bag on the floor and tossing his keys in the bowl by the front door. "Babe?" He called again, louder, as he heard music upstairs, then paused as he heard the sound of shower running. He grinned, growing hard, as he could already see her in his minds eye, wet and naked, standing under the hot spray of water.

He immediately kicked off his shoes and took the stairs two at a time, peeling off his socks and shirt on the way up. He slid through the half open bathroom door noiselessly, spotting her silhouette through the almost sheer shower curtain. The music changed just then, dropping from an upbeat dance number to a slow, sensual island groove*. He stared at her misted outline, hands halfway through unbuttoning his jeans, as she began swaying her hips in time to that beat.

He went instantly diamond hard, watching her move like that. He had to have her. Now. He kicked off his jeans and boxers and silently stepped into the shower behind her, just as she lifted her face to the spray, eyes closed, to rinse her hair. She stretched her arms above her head, still rocking her hips to the beat, as water and suds streamed down her dark hair and the long curve of her back, sliding down her pale, round ass.

He seized his chance. With one hand he grabbed both of her wrists, with the other he gripped her shoulder and spun her around to face him before pinning her back against the shower wall. Her eyes opened wide in shock as her terrified shriek was instantly muffled when he crushed his mouth to hers, feasting on her red lips, watching her wide eyes grow dark with heat.

He used his knee to push hers apart and slid his thigh up between her legs until she was straddling it. "Show me those moves, baby girl, grind on me to the beat," he growled in her ear, shifting his kissing from her lips to her neck as she bit her lip and moaned. His free hand ran up and down her sides, around the swell of her breasts, teasing her nipples before sliding down to her hips and up her thighs. She moaned, grinding against his leg, and he could already feel her dripping wetness. He released her wrists and yanked her to his chest, taking her mouth once more before grabbing her ass with both hands and boosting her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his shoulders, as she took her turn to kiss and nibble at his neck.

He shifted her a little higher, spreading her cheeks before lowering her slowly down onto his throbbing cock. He slid into her, inch by sweet inch. She was so tight, so wet, so hot and needy that he almost lost control right then and there. He held himself rock still, his blood pounding in his ears, mastering control. She was squirming against him chest, whimpering into his neck.

"What's that baby?"

"Please, please!" She whimpered again, rocking her hips and straining against him as he held her tight to his chest.

"Please....what?" He grinned maliciously, fisting her hair to pull her head back to look at her, fully in control again.

"Please fuck me!" She moaned, fingernails digging into his shoulders, struggling so hard to grind against him that he almost lost his grip on her wet, slippery body.

"Hold tight baby girl, you're going for a ride!" and he pounded into her, using his hips and arms to bounce her up and down on him, both of them falling in to the rhythm of the song still playing. He could feel her already peaking into orgasm, her tight pussy clenched around him like a fist. "Oh god..." she moaned, her breath coming in sharp little gasps. "Oh fuck baby, you feel so fucking good, were you waiting for this? Were you waiting all week for me to come fill your sweet little cunt?" He whispered in her ear, then took her mouth again, sucking her full bottom lip, tongue tangling with hers.

He increased his rhythm, turning to leaning back against the shower wall as the muscles in his thighs began quivering, his orgasm building to match hers. His breathing quickened to match hers as they rocked up and down together. "Oh god, oh god, ohhhh!!!" She gasped, hitting her peak and rearing backwards. He came at almost the exact same moment, his orgasm ripping through him. He grabbed the towel bar in one hand to keep from falling over and crushed her tight to his chest with the other hand as he sat on the edge of the tub, breathing hard.

"You ok, baby girl?" He asked, smirking as all she responded with was a weak little muffled moan into his neck, her body limp over his shoulder. He chuckled and scooped her up in his arms, draping one of the oversized towels over her as he carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. She had her eyes closed and lay sprawled on her side where he'd set her, the corners of her lips turned up in a satisfied smile. "Want some water?" he asked, using a corner her towel to dry his face and hair, then reached down to pull on his jeans. She waved one hand limply, then tried to tug the towel back up to cover her breasts. "Oh no babe, don't you cover up. I want to see all of you." And he tugged the towel all the way off and tossed it into the corner, then stood for a moment, admiring every inch of her; from her wet, tangled hair that lay curled around her flushed face, the curve of her back, her long, longs legs that draped over the covers. He leaned forward to give her ass a quick love tap then whispered in her ear, "I'll be right back for round two." He nipped her earlobe as she giggled.

He jogged down the stairs and snagged a couple bottles of water from the fridge, then leaned back against the counter for a moment and sighed. God, it was good to be home.