Home, with you Pt. 02

Story Info
Pt 2, she takes control. But not for long…
884 words
4.59
2.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey stud. Plan on coming back up anytime soon?"

He looked up the stairs to see his wife leaning over the railing, bare ass naked, grinning down at him and dangling a long black ribbon from one hand. He choked on the drink of water he'd just taken at the sight of it....oh damn, he knew exactly what that ribbon was for. He climbed back up the stairs but she stopped him two steps short of the top, so that they were eye level with one another. She draped the ribbon around the back of his neck, a hand on each end, then pulled him forward with it to kiss him long and deeply. Then she turned and sashayed down the hall back to their bedroom, trailing the ribbon behind her. He caught the end of it and followed, like a puppy on a leash, watching her hair and hips sway side to side as she walked.

She turned to him at the foot of the bed and pointed at her feet, where he immediately kneeled. His cock grew hard again in anticipation as she tied the ribbon around his eyes, blindfolding him. He reached around to stroke her leg and she stepped out of his reach with a laugh.

"Now now, you know the game. No touching. This is my turn." She purred, stroking one finger down his spine before trail kisses down the same line. He fisted his hands into the rug he was kneeling on to resist the temptation as she circled back to his front, running her hands through his hair then down his arms, her touch light and teasing, always stopping just short of where he wanted her hands the most. He felt the heat and ache building deep in his core.

"Lay down on the bed."

He obeyed without hesitation, and she stretched his arms over his head to tie them with another length of that same black silk ribbon. She kissed down each wrist as she did so, sending electric shocks down his arms and straight to his groin. He groaned, twisting a little against the ribbon's knots, but she was only getting started.

She moved down so that she was straddling his thighs, and began running her fingertips ever so lightly down his chest and over his abs. He shifted under her, breathing harder, as she began circling his cock and ever so gently rubbing his balls, before pulling back to run down his thighs. She leaned forward to his lips, teasing him with hers, kissing him softly but pulling back before he could get a full taste of her. He felt her move again, this time to straddle his chest. She leaned down to tease his cock with her lips now, licking the tip with little flicks of her tongue, stroking down the sides. He groaned, pulling on the ribbons that kept him from touching her.

"You want me to lick it baby?" She said, her breath warm and moist on his skin.

"Fuck, yes...."

She took him fully in her mouth with one move and he moaned, pushing his hips up against her. She sucked and stroked him with her tongue, driving him crazy. She was bent over so that her pussy was inches from his face, he could smell her sweetness so close but just out of reach. He couldn't take much more of this.

"Mmm, I think I need a little licking too..." She slide backwards up his chest until he could finally reach her, and he immediately began licking and sucking on her pussy lips, just the way he knew drove her wild. She began rocking against him as he fucked her with his tongue, moaning around the cock in her mouth. He felt her legs shaking and knew she was close.

"Want me to make you cum, baby girl?" He asked, pulling his head back for a moment.

"That's.... my line!" She panted, biting her lip and moaning as he reached out to lick her pussy again.

"Oh babe, you're mine. You can play all the games you want-" he licked again, making her gasp in pleasure and need, "-but you're all mine, and I'll do what I want."

And with that, he snapped the ribbons binding his wrists with one quick jerk, ripped his blindfold off, and had her flipped over onto her back before she knew what was happening. He spread her legs wide open and feasted on her wetness, pumping his fingers in her over and over to bring her to a shrieking climax. Before she could even catch her breath back he drove his throbbing cock balls deep inside her, causing her to scream his name. Her hands were white knuckled on the sheets as he pounded into her, riding her hard, finally emptying himself in her with a long groan. He collapsed half on top of her on the bed, breathing hard, listening to her breathe in shuddering gasps as she twitched beneath him. They lay for a long moment, tangled together.

He reached down between her legs to rub a finger over her throbbing clit, chuckling at her gasp. "More, princess?" He whispered in her ear. "Maybe I'll tie you up this time, watch you squirm, helpless, while I have my way with you...."