All Comments on 'Homebound Ch. 05'

by GrandmasterBlast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
greenreadergreenreaderabout 1 year ago

Yay, Mom is finally bigger than Kelly ha ha. :-)

Both she and Max have pretty much reached epic proportions. Max is already out of the realm of possible with 14 inches. Going above that won't help the story. Yes you did warn everyone this is a "growth" story. It will inevitably soon turn into a number go up game and create freakish protagonists. Have fun its your story.

But if you ever start another story its at this point it would be great to pivot to your characters gaining different qualities besides growth. On top of my head Max incrementally gains more strength and power (body composition capable of surviving damage i.e. if he punches through a door the bones in his fist won't shatter) possibly reaching levels that border on supernatural. If he had trouble in school with bullies they are definitely in for a surprise now. Surviving dangerous situations, maybe saving someones life etc.

Mom's body gets super healthy, her cesarean scar is gone as well as any other skin problems. Lets say she had to wear glasses and yeah you guessed it her eyesight is now perfect, her doctor informs her that she never saw someone going from having polycystic ovaries to healthy, picture perfect ones. She cums with ease now as she is at peace with herself mentally and physically, full of confidence. Her youth is restored and her lifespan dramatically increases.

Basically grow your characters in more ways than just numbers so they keep their human appearance.

Also you're getting better in writing, the progress from ch 1 is visible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Cloths” and “clothes” are two different words. You might want to look them up in the dictionary.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I read all 5 chapters today and held off on cumming until Max fucked Gwen. It never came and neither did I. I have enjoyed this story thus far. A has a little mix of everything including sci fi that doesn't overdue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Green reader is wrong. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep growing man! Get creative I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous