Homecumming King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly had the suspicion that she was enticing me with this idea of obedience, knowing I could do whatever I wanted to her. Did she really have no idea what she was doing to me, sitting like this, saying these things? "Okay."

"Please, just don't get mad at me. If I make a mistake, don't hit me and yell."

"Oh, no, baby, I would never do that."

She shook her head. "It's okay, I know sometimes I might get mouthy and you might have to smack me around like all my other daddies."

"Baby, no. I'm not going to hit you. Those other men should never have abused you like that."

"Really? Daddy, you're so sweet. Well, I'll wait and see, because my other daddies said the same things."

I sighed. "Okay."

"So tell me some other things that are okay and not okay. So you don't want to do any fucking, right? Like, you don't want to put your cock in me at all?"

My heart thumped. "Baby, a real daddy doesn't do that."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I thought all men just wanted to do that."

"Goodness, you poor thing." I kissed her forehead.

She smiled at me. "Okay. Wait, do you want anal?"

"Do I want what?"

"Anal?" she giggled. "That's it, isn't it? Because you were in prison, you like to put your cock in people's assholes now? Aw, Daddy, you can put your cock in my asshole and fuck my ass anytime you want."

"No, no, no. Wait, stop. First, I didn't do that in prison. That's... well it happens, but it didn't to me. Second, I don't want to fuck you in the ass, or the pussy."

"Really? Like, ever?"

I bit my lip. Damn, this felt like giving up a stack of money I found lying on the street. "Yes. I mean, no. I mean, what do I mean? I mean, it's not right for a daddy to fuck his daughter... in any hole."

"Really? Wait, does that mean you never want me to suck your cock either."

"Oh my god..." I said, taking a breath.

"What?" she asked. "So sucking cock is okay?"

"Baby, no. I'm not going to ask you to suck my cock either."

"Um... okay. I guess I'm just confused then."

"Why?"

"Well, how does a daughter make a daddy happy without sucking his cock after a long day of work? Or, or, how will you cum if you don't have my pussy and asshole to use? I just don't get what's my job."

I rubbed my race. My daughter was beyond broken, but she was still my daughter. "Baby, all you have to do is spend time with me, be nice, be warm, be loving. You don't have to open your legs, or your asshole, or suck on my cock to make me happy."

She started to smile. "You're not like any daddy ever, are you?"

I chuckled awkwardly. "Uhm, there might be a few more like me."

She shook her head and then wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging her tight little body to me. "No way, you're one of a kind."

I kissed the side of her head as I hugged back. "I love you, little girl."

"I love you too, Daddy."

And then my daughter kissed me back, but she didn't kiss my cheek. She planted her lips right on mine. Her mouth opened and she began kissing more earnestly. I returned her kiss, opening my mouth, our lips closing on each other for a moment but then I pulled away.

"Baby..."

"What? What did I do wrong?"

"The, uh, the kiss..."

"I didn't use my tongue, did I? I'll obey."

"It's not just the tongue, baby. Uh..." I held my breath. "Let me guess, this is how you kissed all your other daddies, isn't it?"

"They all liked tongue too, but yeah, mostly."

"How do you kiss your mom?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Mom never kisses me." Then her eyes spread open in horror. "You don't want me to kiss you ever?"

"No, no, I'm not saying that. I'm saying--"

"Daddy, please don't take kissing away. I need to kiss you. If you won't fuck me or let me suck your cock, I get it, but please, let me kiss you. Please, Daddy?"

I sighed and smiled a little. Yes, my daughter was broken. How could I explain to her she should only kiss my cheek? She was affectionate, and I'd only just gotten her back. I didn't want to push her away. "Okay, okay. Give me a kiss, babygirl."

"Yay!" My babygirl kissed me again, our lips mashing together. She eagerly held my head while I held her back, our lips opening and closing together. "Mmm, you're so fucking tasty, Daddy."

I chuckled a little, kissing her back. "You're tasty, baby."

"Mmm, you kiss good," she said, opening and closing her mouth on mine. "I can't wait to see how your mouth feels on my pussy, Daddy."

I swallowed my spit and looked at her. "What?"

"Mmm, you're making me wet too," she said with a giggle.

"Baby, all your other daddies did that too, didn't they?"

"Did what? Ate my pussy? Of course. That's how they all started, but eventually they stopped and just stuck their dicks in me. But if you don't want to stick your cock in me, I guess you must really like eating pussy."

I chuckled and smiled. "Baby, a real daddy doesn't eat pussy, or fuck, or do any sex stuff with his daughter."

"Any sex stuff? You're serious?"

"Yes, babygirl. Real daddies just support their daughters, love them, and, well, I guess kiss them now and then too." I kissed her lips quickly.

She smiled softly. "You're really one of a kind, daddy." She hugged me again, putting her head on my shoulder, but a moment later, she looked back up at me. "Wait a minute, if you don't do those things to me, to your daughter, who would you do them to?"

"Well, in a normal situation, I'd be with your mother and do them to her."

"But mom is with Carl."

"Yeah..."

"So?"

"Well, so, I don't know. I guess I'll find a girlfriend."

Her eyes spread so wide I thought she was choking. "You're going to find another girl?"

"Eventually, I guess. I hadn't thought much about it. But if your mom doesn't want me, what else can I do?"

"I, I, Daddy, I..." She seemed flustered. "But Daddy, if you find a girlfriend, you'll leave home, or bring her home. There's no room here for anyone but you and me."

"Baby, don't be jealous. All daddies find girlfriends when the mommies go away. It just happens."

She bit her lip. "Why? What reasons do you need a girlfriend?"

"Baby, why does anyone need a girlfriend, or a boyfriend? Love, companionship, sex."

"I can give you two of those, right? Love. Check, you've got it. Companionship, I'm here. I won't leave or date another boy if you don't date another girl. Deal?"

"Baby, there's more to it than that."

"Right, sex. Okay, so you said real daddies don't have sex with their daughters. What if I found someone, a really pretty girl, for you to fuck? Then all three are satisfied, right?"

"Baby, I think you're getting a little too worked up about all this. I just got here. I'm not going to run out and find a girlfriend tomorrow."

"But one day you will."

"One day, maybe."

"I'll find someone for you to fuck, Daddy."

"Baby..."

"I've got some ideas," she said.

"Okay, okay. Enough about that. It's not something we need to worry about now, okay?"

She nodded absentmindedly. "Okay..."

"Can your daddy have another kiss?" I said, only to distract. Well, not only. I did like kissing her.

She smiled. "As many as Daddy wants."

We kissed once more, and she eagerly closed her mouth on my lip, sucking it before opening again. I had to admit, kissing her was arousing me. I hadn't kissed a woman in 10 years, and here she was, legs wide open on my lap, kissing me like a lover. My cock was confused and getting harder. I didn't want her to notice.

"Okay, up you go," I said, lifting her up by her waist, putting her down beside me. Her feet were beside me. She lifted them both up and repositioned them right in my crotch. She had sexy feet, so soft, with polished clean toes, painted lime green. "Cute toes."

"Thanks," she said cheerfully, wiggling them. "Do you like sucking toes, Daddy?"

I gulped. How did this girl turn everything sexual? She clearly had been raised thinking about nothing but sex. "Well, I, uh, I suppose it's fun. I can't remember."

She smiled. "Guys tell me I have really sexy feet."

"You do," I said.

"Aw, thank you, Daddy. Somehow, it means so much more hearing it from you."

I smiled. "Where do you meet all these guys?"

"The strip club, mostly."

"Strip club?" I said a little loud.

"Yeah. Oh I didn't say? I'm a stripper."

"What?" I paused. I didn't know why I was surprised. The girl oozed sex, and clearly loved it. "Wow."

"Is that okay?" she asked, looking at my expression. "If it's not, tell me and I'll quit."

"No, it's fine. It's your choice. I mean, hey, look, I've gone to my fair share of strip clubs in the past. I'm no one to judge."

She smiled. "I like doing it. It's an amazing workout. The money is great. And I love the attention. I only just started a month ago though, so I only dance Friday and Saturday night for a few hours. The boss there says I'll get more hours once a girl or two leaves. He fucked me so hard during the interview though, right in the ass too, didn't even care about my pussy, except to slap the hell out of it."

I coughed on my own saliva. "What? You fucked the strip club boss?"

"Oh, yeah. He said all the girls have to fuck during their audition. It's not just during the audition though. The other girls tell me when he gets horny, he'll call one of us back and fuck us whenever he wants."

"Good lord..."

"What?"

"It's just, baby, I don't want you to have to fuck for money."

"I strip for money, Daddy, not fuck."

"Unless your boss wants some ass?"

"Well, yeah. Is that not okay?"

"I mean, it's okay if that's what you want. I'm not here to tell you how to lead your life."

"Daddy, it's your job as my daddy to tell me how to lead my life. Really, I don't mind quitting if you tell me to. I am really good at stripping though. Can I show you?"

"Show me what?"

"My dancing. Do you want me to dance for you?"

"You mean your strip dance?"

"Yeah. It'll be fun. Wanna see?"

"Um, I'm not sure I should."

"Why not? Come on, it'll be fun. Wait here. Let me get changed."

"Ah, okay."

My daughter hurried off, leaving me there on the couch to contemplate what I was about to see, and whether I should have stopped her. Maybe it would be innocent, just my beautiful daughter doing a silly little dance.

Soon, my daughter came back around the couch. She was wearing a cheerleading outfit, her skirt so short I could almost see her panties, and a blouse tied together into a knot between her breasts. Her hair was in pigtails. She had no pompoms though.

"Wow," I said.

Her hands ran down her sides as she threw her hips. "You like it, Daddy?"

"You're very, um, cute."

"I prefer sexy."

"Well, yes, it is sexy. Were you a cheerleader in high school?"

She giggled. "Mmm-hmm, only as a freshmen though. Still a perfect fit. Ready?"

"It's your show."

She turned on a small radio and picked the station to find some suitable music, and then she flipped her hair and looked at me. She started dancing, coming closer, moving right in between my open legs. I was staring at that sexy stomach of hers as her hands went over her body and her hips moved with the music. She spun around and her skirt flew with the air, giving me a glimpse of her panties, which were barely there, just a string in her ass and a little triangle over her pussy.

"Fuck," I muttered.

She reached down and put her hands on my knees, bending over, wiggling her ass from side to side, her ass peeking out from under her skirt. She moved that ass lower and lower until it was right between my legs. She bumped it against my cock once, twice, and then she grinded back against me, leaning her entire body into mine, the back of her head falling on my shoulder right next to my face.

I looked over her shoulder, down her body at that sexy shirt that was barely covering her tits, her perfect tummy, and long sexy legs. Her feet were bare, her toes gripping the floor to support her as she pressed herself up against me.

"Damn, babygirl," I said. I couldn't help but lift my hands and put them on her bare waist. I had to feel this soft flesh.

"Daddy, you know there's a rule in the club, dancers can touch you but you can't touch them."

"Oh." I pulled my hands away.

"But you don't have to follow it," she said. "Daddies get to touch their daughters wherever they want."

"Oh," I repeated.

She laughed as she stood up and spun around, her dress catching the air again and showing me her barely covered pelvis. She faced me, and then her hands went to the knot between her breasts. She untied it and my eyes spread open as her tits fell out.

"Baby!" I said, but I didn't look away.

"What, Daddy?" she said, taking the shirt off, her bare tits perfect as they as hung there, full and perky, with hard pink nipples and big areolas. She cupped them and squeezed, mashing them together. "Did you think I don't take my clothes off at work? Thousands of men have seen me naked. Don't look so surprised."

I gulped. "Right..."

Her hips kept moving as she played with her tits, squeezing them, her thumbs caressing her nipples. "Mmm, I love having men's eyes on me. I love being naked. I love the look in their eyes."

"What look?" I said.

She bit her lower lip as she danced closer. She squatted to straddle one of my legs, her pussy grinding into my knee. She moaned and opened her mouth, her eyes fluttering. And then she looked at me, into my eyes.

"The look that says they want to fuck me silly." She had a smirk on her sexy fully lips and we both knew I had this look in my eyes at this very moment, because god did I want to fuck this girl. My cock didn't care if she was my daughter. All it wanted to do was get out of the pants I was wearing and into her warm cunt.

My daughter leaned toward me and our lips connected. It was a slow sticky kiss, and as she pulled her lips back, I felt my lips stick to hers. I licked them and she grinned, standing again, she turned around, dancing to the music. Her ass was swaying in front of me, that skirt flying after her wide hips. Her hands slid down and she gripped the skirt on either end, lifting it up to her waist. I had an unobstructed view of her barely-there panties. Her thumbs hooked the waist of her panties, and then I watched as she threw her hips from side to side, dancing out of those little panties. Her skirt fell back down over her ass as she pushed them down, down, down.

I was hoping she would bend all the way over to take them off, and then I knew I'd have a full view of her pussy from behind, because that skirt could never cover her if she bent over, but she let the panties fall instead and stepped out of them. She turned around, kicking her foot up and letting the panties hit my face. The aroma of wet pussy hit me, and perhaps some pussy juice too, because as I picked them up off my chest, they were damp in my hand.

"I love to throw panties into the crowd," she said as she danced. "I love to see a man dive for it and smell it. I love the way the men stare at my skirt after I take them off, desperate for a look at my little pussy."

It was true; I was desperately staring at her waist. I wanted to see it.

"Do you want to see it, Daddy?" she asked, standing between my legs, her hips sliding from side to side.

There is no honest man on this planet, father or not, that would say no to this, but a good father would lie. "I... I shouldn't," was the best compromise an average father like me could muster.

"Mmm, you should," she said. "Maybe you'd like to feel it instead."

Then my daughter put one knee between my legs and pivoted the other around my thigh. Now, at this point, my hands were resting on either one of my knees, so I suddenly found the back of my hand underneath my daughter's pussy. She lowered herself on my knee, and I immediately felt warm, wet pussy lips on the back of my hand. My daughter didn't stop though; she began gently rubbing her pussy lips against my hand.

"Like the show, Daddy?"

"Uhm," I said, unable to form words.

My daughter reached between her legs and took my hand, turning it around, and then settled her pussy lips back down into my palm.

"Fuck," I muttered

"Mmm, yes please," she said.

My fingers began caressing her pussy lips, my thumb stroking her bare pelvic mound. There was no hair anywhere, just a pair of warm pussy lips between my fingers. She gasped and then smiled.

"Mmm, my daddy."

"Baby, I think we should stop."

"You must be so hard, Daddy," she said.

I felt her hand slide down my chest to my waist.

"Baby." My right hand was pinned under her pussy but with the other I took hold of her right wrist. That didn't stop her left hand from sliding between my legs and feeling my bent cock, stuck inside my pants and desperate to get out.

"Mmm, oh, you are very hard."

"Baby, stop that," I said, letting her wrist go and pushing her other hand away.

"Why?" she asked. "I love it when I make my customers' cocks hard. If I don't, it means I wasn't a very good dancer, or I wasn't pretty or sexy enough."

"Baby, you are sexy and pretty and good at dance--you're fucking amazing--but you know I shouldn't be touching your pussy, and you definitely shouldn't be touching my cock."

She looked confused. "Why not?"

"Because daddies don't do that."

She laughed. "That's not what I was taught. My daddies always started by touching my pussy and then me touching their cocks."

"It's different with real daddies." I pulled my hand free, which made her gasp and shiver as my hand dragged across her cunt.

"Daddy..."

"Baby, we have to behave a little more normal."

Jess climbed up and then opened her legs wider, straddling me, her pussy coming to rest directly on top of my jean-covered cock. "This is normal for me, Daddy."

"Jeez, baby."

She began to gently grind. "It's abnormal that you don't want to fuck me, Daddy. It makes me feel like I'm not a good daughter."

"You are a good daughter. I think your other daddies took advantage of you. But your real daddy, me, has to treat you differently."

"I never thought they took advantage of me," she said, gently grinding her pussy against my hardened cock. "They taught me so many new things and made my pussy feel so good."

"What about the first time? You didn't want it then, did you?"

"I was confused the first time."

"What happened?"

"Do you mean the first time my step daddy touched me, or the first time I was fucked?"

"I don't know. How old were you?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm legally required to say I was over 18."

"But you're only 19 now."

"It was a long year." She winked.

"Jess, what I'm trying to say is you didn't want it. You were taken advantage of."

"I didn't feel that way. Well, maybe I felt a little used the first time he fucked me, because all of his friends were passing me around like a doll, and they made my pussy hurt so much."

"His friends?" I said loudly.

"Yeah," she said, still grinding on my cock. "I had come home from my friend's house early 'cause we got into a fight. Mom was at grandma's house. My step daddy had three of his friends over. They were drinking and playing poker when I came in."

"What happened then?"

"Well, they asked me to get them things, beers, chips, more salsa, whatever, and whenever I'd bring them things, they'd put me on their lap and tickle me and kiss me, each one. When my daddy had me on his lap, he pulled my panties off and showed them to his friends to prove I was wet. I was, because all these men were showing me so much attention. I was used to daddy taking my panties off when we were alone and playing with my pussy, but it was weird that he was doing it in front of these guys. So they all started touching my pussy and passing me around the table and kissing me. And then one of the guys took his cock out and put my hand on it. I knew how to stroke a cock. Daddy taught me. And then another guy came over and put his cock in my face and I started sucking it. I knew how to do that too, but I'd never been fucked. Next thing I knew, I was pulled to my feet, a cock still in my mouth and another in my hand, with four hands pulling my clothes off. I was naked and bent over, choking on cock, and then ram! Hello cock, meet pussy! I don't even know which one of the four was fucking me. I was so delirious from having cocks in my face and in my pussy, just switching constantly. Next thing I know, I was on the floor, riding a cock and choking on another one and then someone stuffed my asshole full of cock too."