Homecumming King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Jess said.

"Yes, fuck," Paige said. "Ohh, your cock is amazing inside me."

"Fuck, yes," Jess said. "Looks like it feels good."

"Yes," Paige said. "Ohh, his cock fills me up so good. I may not give you a turn."

"Oh, uhm. Just fuck him as long as you want," Jess said with deep breaths.

My hands squeezed soft breast flesh, and then I reached up, pulling the girl on top of me down into a kiss. She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her.

I knew now what had happened, what they had done. Jess had probably planned it this way, and I'd fallen for it. The sounds, the breasts, the kiss... I knew I was balls deep in Jess. But I didn't care anymore. I needed to fuck, and if my daughter was giving me her pussy, I'd take it. I broke the kiss.

"Oh," Jess whispered.

"Mmm, such a good kisser," Paige said. "Jealous, Jess?"

"Uh huh," Jess said.

I grabbed my daughter by the neck and spun her around on the bed, keeping my cock inside of her as I stayed between her legs. I thrust myself hard into her and Jess yelped.

"Fuck!" Jess said.

"Um, yeah, fuck," Paige said, though her voice was coming from over my shoulder. "Be gentle with me."

I said nothing as I started plowing Jess on the bed, slamming my cock in and out of her. She couldn't pretend to be quiet and began babbling.

"Holy fuck, Daddy! Oh my god!"

I was still in the dark as I used my daughter's pussy, enjoying the slick warm embrace of her cunt lips.

"You like that, you tricky little slut?" I said.

"Fuck!" Jess cried as I grinded my cock deep inside her. "I'm sorry, Daddy!"

Paige giggled. "Good. Fuck her hard. That's how she likes it, don't you?"

"God, yes!" Jess said.

"Don't be nice to her pussy," Paige said.

I turned my head to Paige, even though I couldn't see her. "Don't think I forgot about you." I reached out blindly, grabbing Paige. I yanked her forward and she tipped over, falling on top of Jess. I grabbed her leg and pulled it over my head so the girls were on top of each other and I was between their legs. I yanked my blindfold off and then yanked my long cock out of Jess.

She groaned. "Daddy? No, come back."

Paige looked over her shoulder, just in time to see me lining my cock up with her pussy. "Wait, I need lube!"

I rammed my cock into her cunt and she screamed.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck," I said as well. She was nice and tight. I rhythmically started drilling her little pussy, shoving her back and forth on top of Jess.

"God!" Paige said. "God, Daddy has a big cock."

Jess kissed Paige on the lips. "See? Didn't I tell you?"

"Uh-huh," Paige said as I kept at her pussy.

"You knew I was Jess's real daddy, didn't you?" I asked Paige as I kept fucking her.

"Huh?" Paige said, looking back. "You're her real dad? You said he was your mom's new boyfriend!"

Jess gave a guilty grin. "Surprise."

"Oh fuck, this is sick and sexy," Paige said.

"Daddy, give me another turn, please?" Jess pleaded.

I pulled my cock out of Paige and slid back it into my daughter's warm pussy. She moaned into Paige's mouth as they kissed again. I leaned down over the girls and kissed Paige's cheek. Both girls stretched up to kiss me, all three of our tongues flicking in and out while my cock stayed inside my daughter.

"Can I have another turn?" Paige said.

"No, I need more," Jess said.

"You're so fucking greedy," Paige whined. "You promised he'd fuck me too."

I pulled out of my daughter and pushed back into Paige, making her groan and her eyes flutter. Jess had a pouty look.

"Okay, but only for a minute, Daddy," Jess said.

I grunted as I used Paige's pussy, picking up my rhythm again. Her pussy clung tight to my shaft with each thrust.

"Oh, that's so good," Paige said. "By the way, don't cum in me. I ran out of birth control last month."

"You can cum in me, Daddy," Jess said. "Wanna stick it back in?"

I did. I pulled out of Paige and slammed back into Jess, their juices coating my cock.

"Aw, come on," Paige said. "That wasn't long enough."

"Oh, god, that's amazing," Jess said. "Mmm, Daddy."

"Come on, I want to cum," Paige whined. She reached down between us and pulled my cock out of Jess and re-angled it to her pussy. I thrust back into her and she moaned in pleasure.

"Hey!" Jess said.

"Just give me a second. Let him fuck me and I'll cum, then he can fuck you," Paige said. "Please, I'm almost there. You know how quickly I cum with a big cock in me."

"Fine," Jess said. "Here, I'll help."

I was an animal at this point, just grunting and huffing as I fucked this tight little pussy between Paige's legs. My daughter's hand was rubbing Paige's clit and my shaft each time I thrust in her. Paige was panting now, shoving herself back against me each time I thrust. And then she screamed and squirted all over me. I looked down to see juice flowing out of her pussy, down her thighs and down my cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Paige cried.

I kept pounding her, grinding my cock deep inside. Suddenly she pulled away from me, crying how sensitive her pussy was, a waterfall of juice sprayed out of her. She rolled away from Jess and fell on her back on the bed. My hard cock was left throbbing in the cool air. My daughter and I met eyes, and she knew what I needed. She scooted a little closer and planted her feet nice and wide for me, welcoming me between her legs.

I leaned into her and rammed my cockhead between her warm wet folds and was back inside. She moaned deep from her stomach. I kissed her lips and looked into her eyes as I started slamming my cock into her again.

"Bad girl," I said.

"I know. I had to get it anyway I could."

"I'm still going to put you over my knee later," I said.

"Mmm, a sexy daddy with a perfect cock and you like to spank? God, I'm a lucky daughter."

I chuckled and started fucking harder. She whimpered each time I slammed into her cervix, but she kept her legs wide open anyway, though I felt her nails scratching me and saw her wince each time.

"I need to cum," I grunted.

"Fuck, me too," she said, reaching down and rubbing her clit. "Cum in me, Daddy. It's my fantasy to take my daddy's cum."

"I have about 10 years of cum to drown you in."

"Drown me, Daddy."

Suddenly, Paige's head was between us, moving down to Jess's pussy. I sat back and felt her tongue flicking at my daughter's clit, briefly crossing my cock as it slid in and out of Jess's pussy. I picked up my pace, using my daughter's pussy. My orgasm was building, but Jess beat me to it, screaming as Paige's tongue made her cum.

"Fuck! Oh god, fuck, Daddy, I'm cumming!" Jess said.

Seeing my daughter squirm and cum was all I could take. I groaned and started cumming as well, sperm blasting inside my daughter. I kept pumping my long shaft in and out of her, using her tight little pussy lips to milk my shaft.

"Fuck, yes!" I said as I kept cumming. "God, that pussy is a furnace."

Jess was still squirming as Paige kept licking her clit. My thrusting slowed as it became too sensitive for me to stay in my little girl's pussy. I slowly pulled my cock out. Cum and juice dripped out of my daughter as my hard cock throbbed. Paige learned forward and opened her mouth. I squirmed and moaned as Paige's mouth swallowed my sensitive cock. She gave my dick a long slurp, swallowing up the cum on my shaft.

"Fuck!"

"Yum!" Paige said.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed next to my daughter. She smiled drowsily at me.

"Mmm, Daddy. So good."

"Fuck, yeah," I said taking deep breaths.

We both looked down to see Paige eating the cum out of Jess's pussy, licking at her pussy lips. Paige took a breath and stretched over between my legs and took my cock, giving it a quick lick and suck before going back to Jess, cleaning her filthy pussy.

"She loves cum," Jess said.

"I see that," I said.

"I'm also trying to clean up this mess so Jess doesn't get pregnant," Paige said, smirking up at us. She gave my daughter's pussy a long lick.

"Pregnant?" I said

"Oh, I ran out of birth control too," Jess said with a guilty smile.

"Oh, fuck," I said, covering my face. "Jess!"

Jess kissed my cheek. "It was worth it."

Paige sat up. "Well, thank you both for having me over, but I have to get home for dinner now. My mom will start to worry if I'm too late."

"Thanks for the help," Jess said with a smile.

"You have a great pussy," I said.

Paige grinned. "I do, don't I? I would have won the blindfold challenge, just admit it."

"I might need to try your pussy a few more times before I make a final decision."

"Anytime, stud," Paige said. She blew us a kiss and went after her clothes, dressing and leaving. Jess and I cuddled on the bed.

"I like your friend," I said.

Jess giggled. "I'll invite her over more often then."

I kissed the top of Jess's head. "If you want, but my daughter will always be my favorite toy."

She smiled up at me. "Aw, really?"

I kissed Jess's lips. "You won all the blindfold contests."

Jess was grinning. "Does this mean you won't leave me or get a new girlfriend?"

"Nah. I have everything I need right here."