Homecumming King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, she can't even deepthroat. I can deepthroat," Jess said.

"Deeper than that?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Want me to show you?" she asked with a smirk.

"If I said yes, would you suck my cock right now?"

"Fuck yes."

"Would you deepthroat it?"

"Yes, yes," she said eagerly, her hand coming away from her pussy.

"What if I fucked your throat like a pussy until it hurt?" I asked.

"I have no gag reflex and I can hold my breath. Fuck away, Daddy."

I laughed. "You would make a good porn star."

"Ohh, yes. Do you want your cock sucked?"

"Watch the porn, baby."

She gave me a smile and we watched more. Now, the daddy was threatening to fuck her in the ass to teacher a lesson. The girl was begging for him not to do it, saying her asshole was small and sensitive, to take her pussy instead.

"God, I love when she begs to be fucked in the pussy instead of the ass," Jess said, furiously rubbing her clit. "God, I think I'm getting close. Daddy, I can't finish myself. Please? Please touch it."

I was stroking my cock harder, enjoying watching my daughter. I was hesitant to touch her pussy, but I couldn't deny I wanted to feel it, massage it, play with it. I took my hand off my cock and wrapped it around her small waist. My hand came around and down between her legs. I pushed her hand out of the way and my hand found her pussy. She moaned loudly as my fingers touched her sensitive little labia.

"Oh, Daddy."

I began rubbing her pussy from side to side, my palm grinding in a circle on her clit. She pushed her pussy up against my hand.

"Is that what you like, babygirl?" I asked her.

"God, yes. Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for touching my pussy."

Suddenly my daughter wrapped her hand around my cock shaft. I gasped as my fingers played with her pussy. She immediately let go.

"Sorry," she said. "I forgot to ask. May I touch your cock, Daddy?"

I was too horny to refuse now. "Yes."

"Thank you," she said, wrapping her hand around my thick shaft. She began stroking it hard, up and down, while my fingers massaged her soaking wet pussy. On the screen, the daddy was rubbing his cock head up against his daughter's pussy lips while she whimpered and begged to be fucked.

"God, fuck me," Jess said. "Daddy, please. Will you fuck me?"

"Baby, stop."

"Fuck..." she said, her voice swallowing her disappointment. "Will you shove your fingers into me as hard as you can when he shoves his cock into his daughter?"

I looked at the screen. "Yes."

"God, thank you."

I kept rubbing my daughter's pussy, my fingers circling her hole, ready to ram two up inside of her as the daddy on the screen lubed up his cocked. He took hold of his daughter's hips, and as he thrust into her, I pushed my fingers up into my daughter's pussy. She cried out and threw her head back.

"Fuck, yes!" she said. "Fuck me, Daddy. Please!"

I finger-fucked her. She had left go of my cock in her delirious moment of pleasure, but her hand soon found it again, stroking it hard up and down. I focused on her pussy though. Her eyes were on the screen as the girl was pounded with the daddy's long cock. My daughter was screaming and then she reached down under my hand and started furiously rubbing her clit. I saw her eyes roll and she started cumming, squirting juices all over the bed, leaking everywhere.

"Jeez!"

"God, god, god!" she cried out. "Oh, fuck, I love you, Daddy. More!"

I kept pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy as she squirmed on the bed. Her hand was still on her pussy too, rubbing her clit, out fingers bumping into each other as we worked on her cunt.

"Fuck," she said, taking her hand away. "Oh, oh, Daddy, gentle, please."

I smirked and pulled my fingers out of her. "You rubbed your own clit."

"Huh? Uh, yeah."

"Did you really need me to help rub your pussy?" I asked suspiciously.

She had a guilty grin. "Daddy, please, I'm sorry. I can explain. I really do have my friend Paige make me cum."

"Mmm-hmm, but?"

"I mean, yeah, I can do it alone, but it's so much better when someone else rubs it."

"You little fucking liar."

"I'm so sorry. I'm so horny."

"Shut up and stroke my cock. Make me cum."

"Oh! Mmm, yes, Daddy."

My daughter immediately focused on my cock, taking it in her hand and stroking it. But then she changed position, climbing up and coming between my legs, her face hovering over my cock, stroking it faster and faster as she looked down on it. I was staring at her nude body in front of me, those big tits hanging under her, the smell of pussy everywhere, my hand covered in her juices.

"Fuck!" I groaned. I came, my cock spitting sperm everywhere, flying up and hitting my daughter's face.

"Oh, Daddy! Can I suck it?"

I groaned louder as I kept cumming, my balls draining a ridiculous amount of pent-up cum.

"Daddy, please!"

I didn't answer, just jerked as I came. But then my daughter lowered her head and her mouth engulfed my cock, sucking it and swallowing the last blast of cum, sucking off the cum that had spit out of it already. I immediately grabbed her hair and yanked her off my cock.

"Hey, no! What the fuck!"

She swallowed the cum in her mouth, but there was more on her lips and chin and cheek. "I'm sorry I thought you wanted me too."

"Bad girl! I didn't say that."

She frowned."Sorry, Daddy."

I pushed her hand off my cock. "No more stroking for you either."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry."

It was easy to tell her no more stroking now that my orgasm had finished. I was too sensitive to let her keep stroking it anyway.

"Just give me a minute," I said tiredly.

I lay back, sighing. I felt my daughter kissing my chest and then licking my stomach. I glanced down and realized she was licking up my cum. God, my daughter was filthy.

"Jess..."

She didn't answer, just kept licking the cum, moving down to my pubic ground, licking up cum there too, kissing it. One hand was on my chest and another on my thigh, caressing my skin while she kissed around my cock and licked up every last drop of cum.

"Baby, enough. Come here."

My daughter came over to me, closing the laptop and putting it aside, laying beside me with her head on my chest. I pulled the covers up over us.

"Was I bad?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry. I get so horny sometimes, I do stupid things. I shouldn't have done that without your permission."

"No, you shouldn't have."

"It was so tasty though."

I sighed. "We shouldn't do this again."

"But, Daddy, your hand felt so nice on my pussy, so so nice."

I shook my head. "Baby we have to resist these temptations. We're family."

She didn't respond, just cuddled tight to my side. I reached for the lamp next to the bed and flipped it off. I was fucking exhausted.

I snuggled with my daughter all night long, often getting hard in the night and feeling her naked flesh rubbing up against my cock. At one point, we were spooning, and my cock was stuck right between her warm, plump ass cheeks. I felt her pressing back against it. God, how I wanted to fuck her, and god how she wanted to be fucked.

When the morning came, I heard my daughter's cell phone alarm ring for only a few seconds before she turned it off. I opened an eye and then closed it and she crawled back into my arms. I was on my back and her head came onto my chest, her heavy tits against my side.

I wanted more sleep. Sleeping late was a luxury I had missed, and to me, I'd never felt more free. My hands stroked my daughter's back while I held her. I so wanted to grope her tits, but I tried to behave. I let myself drift back to sleep.

I was fantasizing about sex, mostly sex with my daughter, the sexy way in which she moved, her nude body, all of it was replaying in my mind. My cock felt so hard. Even as I was in this light dream state, I felt the pain of an erect cock that had no relief. I wanted desperately to stick my cock in my daughter to take away the pain.

But then there was relief, warm, wet relief. In my dream, my daughter's mouth was around my cock, licking it while her lips held it tight. Her head was bobbing up and down on my long shaft, sucking it. It felt so real, too real.

I awoke from my haze and looked down. There she was, my daughter on all fours between my legs, ass in the air, lips wrapped around my cock head. Her right hand was wrapped around my shaft, stroking it up and down as she took her lips away and licked. Then she put it back into her mouth again and sucked.

"Jess? What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted.

She jumped, looking up. She pulled her lips off my cock. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, why are you sucking my cock?"

"You were hard, Daddy. You were hard most of the night. I thought it'd make you feel better. And I gotta go to work soon, so I don't have much time."

"You're not allowed to suck my cock, young lady!"

"Oh. You were serious about that?"

"Jeez! Baby!"

"All my other daddies loved wake-up blowjobs. It's not sex."

I was about to argue, but I never had the chance. Suddenly, the door to the mobile home opened, and in walked my ex-wife, dressed in her waitress outfit, a white blouse and long skirt. The small mobile home left her all of two seconds before she spotted us.

"Morning, Mama," Jess said, and then turned back and wrapped her lips around my cock.

"Jeez, Jess!" I said, pushing her shoulders.

"Why am I not fucking surprised?" my ex said as she marched over with her hands on her hips. "Didn't wait 24 hours before you started fucking her, did you?"

"I, I'm not fucking her! Jess, stop sucking my cock!"

Jess didn't stop. She just laughed and kept my cock in her mouth, even as I pushed her.

"Did she feel good, King?" my ex said. "Did that young pussy warm up your cold cock after ten years? You'd of fucked anyone after so long. I'm not surprised the moment this slut flashed her smile at you, you stuck it in her."

"I didn't fuck her, and I told her she's not allowed to suck my cock!" I pushed her off roughly.

Jess sat up, still naked, giving me a pouty look. "Daddy..."

"You're both fucking disgusting and you deserve each other," my ex said.

"Oh, hush mama," Jess said. "You turned a blind eye to me fucking all your exes. You knew they were dicking me, and you pretended it wasn't happening. You sure don't mind when I fucked the cable guy for free cable, the phone guy, even the pizza guy! You told me to fuck that guy for a $15 pizza, and you watched him plow me right on the floor while you had a slice. My pussy has been working for you for a long time, so let me use it to make my daddy happy."

She folded her arms. "Fine, fuck him. I don't care. Just get dressed. We have to be at the diner in 10 minutes. And if you mouth off to me once more, girl, and you can find your own ride in the mornings."

"Sorry, mama."

"I'll be in the car." My ex gave me a glare and headed out.

"I didn't fuck her!" I shouted after her, but she didn't listen or care.

Jess was up and getting dressed in a bra and panties and then pantyhose.

"Why didn't you tell her we didn't have sex?" I demanded as I stood up.

"Daddy, if you don't want to fuck me, fine don't, but don't embarrass me. Just let mama think we're fucking."

"How would that embarrass you?" I asked in bewilderment.

My daughter stood up, frowning. "She'll think you don't like me and she'll laugh at me. I don't want to give her the satisfaction."

"Baby, I shouldn't be fucking you! I mean, I'm not going to! It's not right."

"Fine, fine, I get it," she said, putting on her blouse and skirt. She looked at me as I stood there nude with my cock hanging heavy. "Mmm, god, you break my heart though daddy, you really do. Why do you have to be so sexy?"

"Baby, please," I said, covering my cock with my hands. "Where are my clothes?"

"Oh, fuck I forgot to put them in the dryer. Can you do that while I'm at work?"

"What am I going to wear?"

"Here." She dug into her drawers and found a loose pair of basketball shorts. "I had sex with a really nice pair of guys who were playing basketball over on the courts. Mama caught us, and one of them ran off without his shorts." She laughed.

"Jeez, you fuck a lot of men, don't you?"

She bit her lip. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I really like cock. But I won't fuck anyone now that you're here, okay? Promise."

"You don't have to promise me anything. I'm not your boyfriend," I said as I stepped into the shorts.

"Nope, you're not. You're better. You're my daddy." She hugged me.

I sighed and hugged her back. I heard the car horn honk. "We'll talk later when you get home. Don't keep your mama waiting."

"Okay," she said. "Listen though, I'm gonna bring a friend home with me later."

"A friend?"

She nodded with a big smile. "My daddy needs pussy, and if you won't take my pussy, I'll give you hers."

"What? Baby, you don't--"

"Daddy, you need it. You need sex. I know if you don't get it, you'll find a girlfriend. I don't want that. I don't want anything to take away from our time together."

"But baby--"

"Just trust me; you're going to love her. Oh but one thing. Let's play a little trick on her. It'll be easier to get into her panties if she thinks you're my new boyfriend, not my daddy. She'll get so jealous when she meets you, she'll throw herself at you to tease me. We'll play along and in no time, you'll be balls deep in her."

I sighed. "Don't bring home your friend, Jess. I'm not doing that."

Jess stood up on her tiptoes and kissed my lips, opening her mouth and holding it for a long moment. "Mmm, god you're so tasty! It kills me!"

I smirked and shook my head. "Have a nice day at work."

"See you soon! Don't jerk off and don't cum!"

The horn honked again. "Just go to work!"

"Bye my sexy daddy."

My daughter left and I was home alone. I immediately went back to bed, trying to sleep, trying not to think about all that had happened, the lines I'd crossed with my daughter, the fact that my ex-wife barely cared, and even expected it. My daughter was a slut through and through. She loved to fuck, and she was desperate to fuck me. I had come so far with her in less than a day. I don't know how I expected to live with her forever and never fuck her, not if she kept throwing herself at me like this. God, she had an amazing body and just oozed sex. Every moment with her felt like a wasted moment if I didn't bury my dick in her.

Why was this my responsibility, all mine, to resist fucking my daughter. And it made it all the worse that she'd already been fucked by her previous step-fathers. That incentive most fathers had to not fuck their daughters and keep their innocence was gone. My daughter's innocence was gone. She'd already been traumatized. Of course, I had to remind myself that didn't make it right.

I spent the day lounging around, watching TV, searching the cupboards for food, walking around the grounds of the mobile park. I found a few kids on the court playing basketball. I wondered if these were the guys who'd fucked my daughter. I played 2vs2 with them anyway.

Afterward I went home and remembered to put the clothes in the dryer while I relaxed on the couch. It wasn't too much longer before the front door opened and my daughter walked in, talking and giggling with another girl, this one with long red hair and a body men started wars over. She was wearing cutoff shorts and a halter-top.

"Hi, Daddy," Jess said as she came in. I stood up and she rushed into my arms, hugging me and stepping on her tiptoes to kiss my lips. I was embarrassed to kiss my own daughter in front of someone else. "Mmm, so tasty," she said. "Daddy, this is my bestie Paige. Paige, this is my boyfriend. Oh, his name is King."

Paige chuckled. "Hi, King."

"Hi," I said. She came in for a hug and felt her soft body up against mine. She offered me a kiss on the cheek.

"So you're the new boyfriend?" she said, dropping into the couch.

I sat down as well and my daughter sat on my other side. Having these two gorgeous women on either side of me made me feel like a real king. "Uh, well..."

"And you're into daddy-daughter play just like her, huh?" Paige asked. "I knew as soon as Jess told me she was fucking someone new, I said 'I bet he's mature and I bet she already calls him daddy.'"

"Paige! Don't embarrass me."

"What? Obviously he's into it too."

"Yeah, but you're making me sound like a daddy whore."

"You are a daddy whore. You tell me that all the time."

"Paige!"

Paige laughed. "And you're an ex-con, right?"

"Yes, but I was exonerated."

"From murder?"

"Yes."

"Crazy. Fucking cops and lawyers, right?"

"You said it."

"At least prison got you ripped."

"Isn't he sexy?" Jess spoke up. "God, look at those abs."

"Uh, hah," I said awkwardly. "Sorry I'm not really dressed. My clothes are in the dryer."

"That's okay," Paige said. "I like the view."

"You have to feel his chest," Jess said, sliding her hand across my chest and down my stomach.

"I want to," Paige said, reaching out with her hand, running it across my pecs and nipples, down my stomach. "Very nice, especially for a guy your age."

"I'm not that old," I defended. "So you two are good friends?"

"Of course," Paige said. "We grew up together."

"Mmm-hmm," Jess said. "We were each other's first kiss, first orgasm--"

"First threesome," Paige said.

"Well, first girl-girl-guy threesome," Jess said.

"Well, obviously," Paige said, laughing.

I chuckled awkwardly. "Wow."

"We share everything, Daddy. Don't we, Paige?" Jess said.

"Everything," Paige said.

"Including guys?" I asked.

Paige smiled. "Of course... Daddy," she said, surprising me.

"He's my daddy, not yours. Don't call him that," Jess said.

"Why so jealous?" Paige said. She looked at me. "You don't mind if I call you Daddy, do you, Daddy?" She frowned. "I need a good daddy in my life."

"Uh, well..."

"I'm not jealous," Jess said. "It's me he'll be fucking tonight."

"Tonight, maybe. What about tomorrow?"

My daughter hissed.

"Uh, excuse me?" I said.

Jess said, "What she means is she's stolen a few of my boyfriends, and I've stolen a few of hers."

"We have a bit of a rivalry," Paige said. "See, she thinks she can kiss, suck, and fuck better than me."

"And I can."

"And you're blissfully ignorant," Paige said with a confident sigh. "So cute."

"I am a way better kisser than you."

"Oh, please. I taught you how to kiss."

"I taught you!"

"Girls, girls," I said. "You don't need to fight."

"Well, Daddy," Paige said, "maybe you could set her straight."

"What do you mean?"

"If I give you a little kiss, can you tell who the better kisser is?" Paige continued.

"He's going to say me," Jess said. "Won't you, Daddy?"

"Uh, haha, well, of course..."

Paige pouted. "That's cheating. I have an idea. Let's make this fair. Blindfold him for the kiss."

"What?" I said. "Seriously?"

"Okay!" Jess said.

My daughter jumped up and ran off to get a blindfold. I rubbed my face nervously.

Paige was biting her lip while she looked at me. "Mmm, she is a lucky girl."

I smiled awkwardly. "Your boyfriend is a lucky guy, whoever he is."

"I don't have one. Boyfriends always complain when you fuck lots of men, so I'm not really looking for something serious."

"Oh, haha, all right then."

"Daddy," Paige said, "If I was your play-daughter, would you fuck me like you fuck Jess?"

I chuckled. "I would fuck you I even if you weren't my play-daughter."

She grinned. "Mmm. Jess told me you have a nice cock."

"Did she?"

"He does," Jess said, reappearing with a black blindfold. It had some white stains on it. "Got it."

"That's clean, right?" I said.

"Um, oh, sure," Jess said, sitting down next to me. "Now, here's the deal. We're going to blindfold you, and each of us can kiss for 1 minute."