Homecumming King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One? I need at least 2 to get a really good sexy kiss going," Paige said. "I don't just ram my tongue down a guy's throat and call it a kiss."

Jess actually laughed. "You bitch. I don't do that. Fine 2 minutes."

"Deal, whore."

"Skank."

"Slut."

"Slut and proud," Jess said. She looked at me. "Ready?"

"Sure, why not?"

Jess wrapped the blindfold around my head and covered my eyes, tying in the back. It smelled like sex.

"Now, who goes first?" Jess said.

"Dummy, he can't know who goes first. Come here," Paige said.

The girls both climbed off the couch and were whispering to each other.

"Okay, we're ready," Jess said.

"One of us is going to kiss you and then the next, and you have to decide who is best, okay?" Paige said.

"Got it," I said.

"Okay, here we go," Paige said.

I waited there in the darkness. I felt someone climb into my lap, straddling me. The girl settled down into my lap with her crotch grinding into the bulge in my shorts. Her hands ran up my bare chest and I felt her fingers cross my neck. Her thumb stroked my beard and I felt her moving closer. Warm wet lips touched my lips, tasting of lipstick and feeling sticky. I opened my mouth to welcome the girl's kiss. My hands lifted, coming to the girl's hips. I felt a small little tongue in my mouth and licked at with my own tongue, tasting the sweetness of this young sexy creature in my lap. I truly had no idea if it was my daughter or if it was Paige, but I didn't care. My hands explored the girl's back, running over clothing and up to the back of her neck, feeling her hair.

She moaned in my mouth as we kissed, and then I felt her push her crotch down against my cock. My cock grew hard from the attention. The girl's hands were on the back of my head as our kiss deepened. She was actively grinding down on it. But then the kiss ended suddenly. I felt the girl nearly fall off me, like someone had pulled her back.

She squeaked and climbed off my lap. I took a few deep breaths.

"Damn, that was a good kiss," I said.

I heard the girl's whispering in quick hushed voices, as I waited. I said, "Next?"

A few moments later, a new girl climbed into my lap. Or hell, it could have been the same girl for all I knew. But soon, I felt the weight of her body on mine, and once again, I felt the crotch of a young woman come to rest right up against my now hard cock. I sighed in contentment.

Hands came to a rest on my stomach and ran up my sides, over my shoulders and neck. My hands found the girl's hips, and I was surprised to find no clothes there, just the feeling of the panties at the waist. My hands went up and up and up, and I still felt no clothes, until I hit the bra strap on the back. My finger's came under her hair and I found the back of her neck.

She leaned into me, and then I felt another set of warm wet lips on my mouth. These lips were stickier than the last, with even more lipstick. She was also more aggressive, opening her mouth wider, breathing heavily into my mouth. The moment I offered up my tongue, she sucked in it, treating it like a cock, moaning into my mouth as she licked and kissed me.

Then the grinding started, a soft pussy mashing against an impossibly hard shaft it could never hope to defeat.

The kissing continued for what felt like longer than two minutes, until someone tugged on this girl's hair.

"Ow!" someone said. I was pretty sure it was my Jess.

But whoever it was, the girl climbed off my lap and I sat there in the darkness, breathing and throbbing. "Fuck," I said. I lifted the blindfold to my forehead and there stood both girls. Jess was in panties and a bra, and Paige was still in her sexy little shorts and halter-top.

"Well?" Jess asked, her lipstick a mess. Paige's lipstick was smeared as well. "Who wins?"

"Uh well," I said.

"This isn't fair," Paige said. "You cheated, taking off all your clothes. He knows who was who."

"He does not. I was wearing work clothes. He would have known if I didn't take off my clothes."

"It doesn't matter, because I was a better kiss," Paige said. They looked at me. "Who won?"

I chuckled. "You two honestly don't think I could pick a winner, do you? I mean, damn, those were two amazing kisses. I think you both felt how hard you made me."

Paige smirked. "I made you hard first."

"And I made him harder," Jess said.

"So it was Paige and then Jess?"

"The first was better, wasn't it?" Paige said.

"You're a damn good kisser, Paige, and Jess already knows I think she's an amazing kisser."

Jess grinned. "He's being nice to you so your little slut feelings don't get hurt."

"Shut up. Okay new contest."

Before I could say or do anything, Paige started stripping, unzipping her shorts and dropping them to the floor. My daughter stood back, folding her arms. And then Paige took the bottom of her halter top and lifted it up. I expected to see a bra, but Paige had none. Out spilled two milky breasts.

"Hey, don't show my daddy those," Jess said.

"Why not?" Paige said. "They're better than yours."

"Mine are way better."

Jess was next, unhooking her bra, and then out came her breasts. These two gorgeous young women stood before me, both wearing only panties, one pair lilac, the other pair blue.

"Fuck," was all I could manage.

Paige was smirking as she came closer. She climbed onto the couch on her knees, facing me. "Whose tits are better?"

Jess came next, climbing on the couch and then bringing one knee over my thigh, straddling my leg . "These, right, Daddy?"

Paige copied her position, straddling my other knee. These two lovely young girls were right here in front of me, their young firm breasts with hard nipples before my eyes. My neck was swiveling to take them both in.

"Well, wow," I said. "They're both so perfect."

"Daddy!" Jess said. "Mine are the best. Tell her."

"He's not a liar. He's not going to tell you what you want to hear."

I chuckled. "I uh, I could judge better if I could feel them..."

"Oh that's a good idea!" Paige said. "Blindfold feel?"

"Yes, it's the only scientific way," Jess said.

Both girls climbed off my knees and stood up. I pulled my blindfold down, willingly blindfolding myself.

"Okay, here comes the first set," Jess said.

I waited a moment and then one of the girls straddled my waist. Once again, my hard cock hit the soft wall of a young girl's crotch. I throbbed inside my shorts as my hands came to a rest on the girl's waist. Hands took my hands and led me up, not that I needed help finding them. Soon, the soft globes of beast flesh filled my hands, and I felt the hardness of nipples beneath my fingers. I caressed the girl's breasts with both hands and let my fingertips stroke the nipples, giving them a pinch. I heard a soft gasp. They felt like perfect breasts, so perky and soft.

"I need to taste," was all I said as I bent my head down and without another word, opened my mouth and engulfed a nipple. The girl breathed out and I felt her hand on my head.

I admitted to myself that this game was probably getting out of hand. For all I knew, this could have been my daughter's nipple I was sucking, could have been my daughter's breasts I fondled, could have been her pussy up against my cock, could have been that tongue I sucked. But you know what? I didn't care right now. I was so horny I just wanted this. And having the excuse that maybe it wasn't my daughter made it all better in my conflicted mind. And after all, my daughter and I had already crossed a few boundaries--hell she wanted me to cross more. What was wrong with just kissing, fondling, sucking, and maybe a little grinding? As long as I didn't fuck her, it would be okay.

"Wow," I said as I pulled my lips away.

I felt the girl stand up. A moment later a new one replaced her. This one immediately took my hands and brought them to her breasts. I began to grope the soft breasts, comparing them to the last, but truly it was hard to tell the differences. These nipples were hard too, and the breasts were soft and full in my hands. I pulled the girl's warm body into me and lowered my head. The girl seemed to help, cupping her own breast to feed me a nipple. I sucked on it, pinching the hard little numb between my teeth. She made a gasp, squirming on my lap, wiggling her soft pussy against my cock. She grinded a little more while I sucked on that tiny little nipple

God, I needed to fuck.

The nipple went away and the girl with it. I was left there alone, cock throbbing. The girls were giggling. I lifted up my blindfold to see them both. I stared for a moment, admiring their tits.

"So who wins?" Jess said. "Girl A or girl B?"

"You two really expect me to pick?" I said. "They were both so amazing."

"What?" Paige said. "Come on, mine are so much better. Men love my tits. They're bigger."

"And saggier," Jess said. "Mine are only a cup smaller, but they're perky."

"Fuck you, they're not saggy. They're voluptuous."

"Girls, girls," I said. "You both have perfect tits. I have to give you a tie."

Jess grinned. "Thank you, Daddy."

"But who has the better pussy?" Paige said. Then Paige slid her thumbs into her panties and began to wiggle her sexy hips. I watched in awe as a perfectly shaved little cunt appeared. I couldn't stop myself from licking my lips. I carefully examined her puffy pussy as she took a step to open her legs wider and let me see better. I could even see her little clit poking out.

"This pussy is the best pussy," Jess said. And then she too began sliding out of her panties, bending over to take them off. I saw her sexy labia sticking out, looking warm and moist, her clit excited. I could tell she was horny. So was I. My cock gave another throb to remind me what it wanted, but I didn't need a reminder.

"Wow," was all I said.

"That beat up old pussy?" Paige said. "When I eat it, it's like chewing beef jerky."

"Fuck you," Jess said, "better than the taste of moldy cheese."

"You bitch," Paige said, but she laughed. "Let's let Daddy decide."

Both girls approached me.

"Blindfold down, Daddy," Jess said. "Feel these pussies and tell us whose is better."

I didn't much want to feel them. I wanted to fuck them both senseless. I wasn't sure how all this led to me fucking Paige at the very least, but I knew my daughter was still off limits. This game was confusing my cock though, and it wanted any wet hole at this point. Nevertheless, I slid my blindfold down and held out my hands, waiting for a moment. I heard the girls shuffling around. Each one of them took one of my wrists and I felt them step closer. My palms grazed soft thigh flesh. I took it from there, lifting my hands up and then instantly feeling warm, wet pussy lips in the palm of my hand.

Let me tell you, not many things on earth can make you feel like a king. But the feeling of a pussy in each hand, that is kingly. My fingers caressed each of them as my cock throbbed away, begging for release, but also begging for the confinement of one of these warm wet holes. My thumbs were slick as I felt two clits and rubbed them. The girls both sighed and moaned together. I wasn't sure which was which.

My middle fingers began sliding along both of the girls' slits, easing between their labia with the lubrication they were both producing. They held their breaths as my middle fingers slid inside both of them. And then I heard an unexpected sound. They were kissing each other.

"Fuck," Paige said. "God, he has nice hands."

"Mmm, doesn't he?" Jess said, moaning as I wiggled my finger. "Fuck."

They were kissing again while I fingered both of them, sliding my fingers in and out, using my thumb to rub their clits, pinching my fingers together and pressing up against their insides.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," Jess said.

"God, yes."

I pulled my fingers out of both of them and they gasped. I bought the digits up to my mouth and smelled and then licked them. "Delicious."

"So whose pussy is better?" Jess said. I felt someone sit on my lap. Then the other girl sat on my other leg.

"And who tasted better?" Paige said.

I lifted my blindfold to see the girls. "Mmm, well, both pussies were so smooth and tight."

"Only one was tight. Be honest," Paige said.

"Yeah, mine, slut," Jess said. "And only one tasted like a fish market."

"And the other tasted like vagisil cream," Paige shot back.

"You bitch."

"Skank." Paige stuck her tongue out.

"You girls are ridiculous," I said with a chuckle. "You're asking me to find the difference between two perfect pussies."

"Mmm-hmm," Jess said. "I know you just don't want to hurt Paige's feelings."

"Oh please," Paige said. "It's his little play-daughter he doesn't want to make cry." She looked at me. "We both know the only thing he can think about right now is fucking my perfect pussy."

I smirked. She was right. It was the only thing I was thinking about. And after all, I couldn't fuck my own daughter, so I had to fuck Paige. My cock was demanding it by this point.

"Maybe," I said, lifting my hand and grabbing the back of Paige's head. I pulled her in for a kiss, sliding my tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it and kissed me back. But I didn't want my daughter to feel left out, so I pulled my lips away and pulled my daughter's head to me. She smiled happily as I kissed her warm sexy lips. Our tongues teased each other and our lips opened and closed together.

Meanwhile, Paige took my hand and was kissing it, my palm and my fingers. "Mmm," she said. "God, I love these fingers, felt so good in my pussy."

I stopped kissing my daughter. Jess also took my hand and kissed it, sucking the middle finger that was in her or her friend's pussy. "They are incredible. If you think his fingers are nice, you should see his cock," my daughter said. "It's fucking amazing."

"Really?" Paige said, smiling bright. "Show me. Please?"

My daughter climbed off my lap and down on her knees. Paige went down beside her. Jess slid her hand into the waist of my shorts. I felt her fingers tickle my cock shaft and then wrap around it, giving it a squeeze. I glanced at her and she gave me a wink. Having my daughter touch my cock still made me uneasy, but I supposed I had just fingered her.

"Uh, baby, maybe Paige should..."

"Relax, Daddy," my daughter said. Then she climbed up and leaned her lips right up against my ear so only I could hear. "Play along and you'll be balls deep in her pussy in a minute. You want to fuck her, don't you?"

I glanced at Paige. Her eyes were fixated on my shorts, waiting for my daughter to pull my long cock out. She was a sexy girl, so shapely and just oozing sex.

I nodded a little. I did want to fuck her, fuck anyone. God, I needed pussy, and if I couldn't fuck my daughter, I'd fuck her friend.

My daughter kept whispering. "Then go with it, and remember, she'll go first next time, so just don't stop..." Jess smirked at me as she got back down on her knees. "Help me, Paige. This cock is too big to handle myself."

Paige giggled. "I can do that." She reached for the waist of my shorts with one hand, and slid the other one inside. Together, the girls pulled my cock out.

"His balls too," my daughter said.

"Oh," Paige said. She moved the basketball shorts down so my heavy balls were outside the waistband. My long fat cock was getting harder with these two girls touching it. Jess took her hand away and Paige was left holding it herself. "Wow."

"Amazing, right?" Jess said.

"That's a beautiful cock," Paige said.

"I think we need to settle who has the best pussy question once and for all," Jess said.

"Oh?" Paige said, giving my cock slow strokes. "How do you propose we do that?"

Jess grinned at me and then said, "We fuck for it."

"What do you mean?" Paige said.

"We'll blindfold Daddy and take turns. He can fuck each of us and we'll see whose pussy he likes more."

"Mmm," Paige said, looking from Jess to my cock up to me. She gave it a nice long stroke. "Would you like that, Daddy? Do you want to try out my pussy and see if you like it best?"

"Fuck yeah," I said.

"He'll choose mine, I know it," Jess said, winking at me.

"We'll see," Paige said. "Careful, you might lose him to me, Jess."

"Never," Jess said.

"All right," I said, meeting Jess's eyes. "I'll see whose pussy will make me cum easier."

"Perfect," Jess said, grinning.

"Let's go to the bed," Paige said.

The three of us climbed up, me with my hard cock standing at attention, and headed through the little home and into the bedroom. Jess pushed me into the bed and I fell into it, turning onto my back, my cock pointing at the ceiling.

"Blindfold on, sir," Paige said.

I slid my blindfold down and waited. I was trusting Jess now to make sure Paige went first, because once Paige climbed on this cock, I was going to fuck her relentlessly until I came, and God did I need to cum.

The girls climbed on the bed, one on either side of me, and then Paige said, "Let's get this cock nice and wet. It won't fit into either of our pussies this dry."

"Oh, and let's see who gives the best blowjob," Jess said.

"It won't be you," Paige said, "Jess-the-biter."

"I'm better than you, Paige-gags-a-lot."

"Would you shut up and suck that cock?"

Suddenly a mouth swallowed up my cock and I gasped. One of the girl's tongues was dancing around my shaft. I had a feeling it was Jess, especially because I easily penetrated deep into her throat, but at the moment, I was too horny to be guilty. I argued with myself, just so long as I didn't fuck her, it would be all right. And maybe it was Paige after all. That would be okay.

Any possibility of that though quickly disappeared as I felt another tongue on the side of my cock, kissing and sucking on my balls. Then the mouths switched and I was inside the other girl's warm mouth. Her lips were sliding up and down my shaft, but she wasn't going very deep. I thrust up once and she pulled away, coughing. The other mouth quickly replaced it and I was once again having my cock sucked.

I had to admit, if that was Jess, she was definitely the superior cocksucker. The other girl, however, did make up for her gag-reflex with loving caresses with her hand. Jess had a firm grip, but Paige held my cock with care. Damn, this was the best of both worlds, having these two girls slobbering all over my dick.

"Okay, enough," I said finally. "I want pussy."

"Haha, Daddy's horny as fuck," Jess said.

"Mmm, but who goes first?" Paige said.

"Come here," Jess said, and then the two girls were whispering. I reached down to give my cock a stroke while I waited. I knew Jess had to convince Paige to go first. At least, she had better. Jess wouldn't trick me, would she? Nah...

"Ready, Daddy?" Jess said.

"Yes!"

"Haha, okay, here comes the first pussy..." Paige said.

I waited, and then I felt who I hoped was Paige climb on me, straddling my waist. A hand took my shaft and my cockhead slapped a warm wet pussy. Paige sighed.

"Fuck, such a perfect cock," Paige said.

"Shh!" Jess said and then whispered, "Put it in!"

Finally, I felt the warmth of a wet pussy engulf my cockhead. I heard a muffled cry of joy as my fat cock pushed up into the softness of the girl's pussy. I groaned in satisfaction as I penetrated and filled up that little pussy. It was so nice and tight around my shaft.

"God..." Jess whispered.

"Shh," Paige said. "Amazing. Mmm, I love your cock."

I heard Jess breathing steadily while Paige kept talking.

"Yes, I love that big cock in me, Daddy. Mmm, I'm gonna bounce on that cock now."

"Fuck..." I said. I waited for the bouncing.

"I'm gonna bounce," Paige repeated.

"Mmm-hmm," Jess said.

The bouncing began slowly, just grinding up and down on my long cock. My hands began to wander over the girl on top of me. I felt the contours of her body. Then my hands found her breasts and I began caressing them. I gave a hard thrust upward into the girl's pussy.