Homeomorphism - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Sophia, as she burrowed her face between Hayleys legs, she was also rubbing it all over Hayley's cock. For two agonizing hours Hayley had felt nothing but fear, her stomach tying itself in knots and trying to leap out of her throat, making her nauseous. She felt a new wave wash over her when, without warning, it disappeared entirely. Suddenly, Hayley was feeling something else. Something she had never felt before. A tingling sensation that was spreading throughout her cock as if somebody was delicately dragging their fingernails up and down its length. She was suddenly aware of her balls, squeezed tightly in her shorts. They felt heavier. Without thinking, Hayley began to lightly grind herself into Sophia's face, not wanting the sensation to end. The tingling grew, turning into a dull buzzing. Her eyes, which had been watching the teaser for the next episode just moments ago, could no longer focus on anything. Then Hayley felt her cock begin to swell against her leg and she snapped back to reality. She shot up from the couch, almost throwing Sophia to the ground who proceeded to give her a pouty look.

"Sorry, looks like you'll have to sleep on your shitty pillows tonight" Hayley joked, hoping that the quivering in her voice wasn't audible.

She didn't wait for Sophia's response, rushing to her room as she felt her cock fully stiffen, fighting to escape from her shorts. Hayley slammed the door shut behind herself before sliding down her pajama bottoms and jamming her fingers into the waistband of her shorts. The shorts were a pain to get off normally, and her rock hard cock was only complicating matters. As she rolled the waistband down her legs it squeezed her cock even more tightly, drawing a shuddering breath from Hayley. If the room hadn't been so dark, Hayley would have seen a shiny strand of precum, stretching from the tip of her penis as she peeled the shorts away. The further she pulled them down, the harder it became to move them, forcing Hayley to fall to the floor and roll over onto her back, lifting her feet up in the air to try and get a better angle. When they finally came loose, Hayley's feet dropped to the ground with a thud. Although she couldn't see it through the darkness of the room, Hayley's eyes were glued to the spot she knew her cock was, painfully stiff, pulsing.

What the fuck is happening.

Hayley knew what a boner was. She knew that boys got them. She wasn't supposed to get them. For all intents and purposes, Hayley's dick was vestigial, at least that's what her research led her to believe - "the penis of hermaphrodites serves no sexual reproductive function." So why the fuck was this happening.

Hayley's hands pushed down on her hips, fighting to stop herself from humping the air. She didn't fight very hard, her hands beginning to creep inwards.

She just wanted the buzzing to go away.

Hayley couldn't see what she was doing, but she could feel everything. The first sensation she felt was in her fingertips. She had never felt a hard cock before. It was warm, and despite its rigidity, the skin felt soft and pliable. The second was on the outside of her cock, every one of her fingers feeling like a suction cup gently massaging it. The third and final was inside of her. A warmth, emanating from her penis and spreading through her entire groin. She quickly pulled her hands away and felt her cock begin to twitch, as if it were a puppy jumping up and down in the air, begging for more attention. Hayley was filled with disgust. She hated boners. To her, they were an indication of a lack of self-control. A physical embodiment of men's inability to control their animalistic urges. A weakness to be exploited. She had never felt more strongly about it than she did right now. All her years of hard work, all the discipline she had fostered, all the control she had gained over her own body, were completely useless in this moment as Hayley watched her cock beg for stimulation. She needed to fix this.

Rolling over, Hayley pushed herself off the floor and stumbled to her computer, taking special care to avoid any sort of contact with her cock as she did so. Even without light, she could tell that her cock was bobbing up and down as she walked, only adding to her disgust. "Hermaphrodite boner" she typed hastily into the search bar, groaning in annoyance as porn flooded her browser. After refining her search criteria several times, she finally found a reddit post relevant to her situation. From the r/RealFutaGirls subreddit, the post was titled "Help, I (19F) recently got a boner for the first time. Why is this happening? How do I get rid of it?" As Hayley read the replies, fear began to spread throughout her body.

No no no no no, this can't be what's happening to me.

She quickly pulled open a new tab and continued her research, but every other post she found, every blog, every publication, every study, only confirmed the first. After nearly an hour of research Hayley sat defeated in her chair, dread consuming her.

Open on one of Hayley's monitors was a research paper entitled "Late-Stage Development of Sexual Response in the Hermaphroditic Organ of Human Females." A portion of the abstract, highlighted by Hayley, read "despite the lack of sexual reproductive function, it is possible for female human hermaphrodites (subsequently referred to as h-females) to express sexual arousal via the hermaphroditic organ (i.e., the penis). Unlike traditional sexual response, however, it remains latent throughout puberty. According to a study conducted by Hobbes and Watson (2003), penile expression begins only after h-females become sexually active, occurring as the result of penile stimulation concurrent with sexual excitement. As observed by Simon et al. (2007), subsequent to the initial event, h-females undergo a permanent alteration in their sexual response cycle. With few exceptions, the penis becomes invariably linked to both the expression of sexual arousal and the gratification of sexual arousal. In this study, we aim to..."

Open on her other monitor was another study that Hayley was too afraid to continue reading. It was nearly 40 pages long but there were only 2 sentences Hayley cared about. "Subsequent to the introduction of the penis as a sexual response organ, hermaphrodites reported nearly perpetual states of arousal." And the sentence that scared Hayley the most, "arousal can only be relieved through orgasm which can only be achieved through direct stimulation applied to the erect penis." The study concluded that this was the result of wires crossing in the brain as a hermaphrodite's penis becomes a sexual organ without any reproductive purpose.

Hayley found the conclusion to be unsatisfying, lacking any real foundation, but it didn't matter, the observations were indisputable. As another website had put it in far cruder terms, "futas get horny all the time and the only way to stop it is by jacking off."

Hayley sat silently in her seat, her brain struggling to process the reality of the situation. This couldn't be real. The scientists were frauds. There was some missing variable, a correlation that nobody had seen. Something, there had to be something to explain it all. But the abundance of near-identical conclusions and countless anecdotes she had read began to overwhelm her. All of a sudden, Hayley was in 6th grade again, sitting frozen under the slide. Her breaths felt empty, like somebody had sucked all the oxygen out of her room, her skin like a prison, squeezing her body tighter and tighter.

This was it. Everything Hayley had worked towards, the person she had fought to become for so many years, meant nothing. She had just as much control over herself now as she did 8 years ago.

Hayley cried.

She lost track of time, her monitors eventually shutting off, leaving her in a pitch-black void of hopelessness. She just wanted to fall asleep and forget everything. She begged for it. But her mind wouldn't let her, bombarding her with thoughts of loneliness. That's how she would live. Alone. With nobody to talk to, nobody to hold her, nobody to love her. Maybe that's how she deserved to live.

A soft knock on her door, barely loud enough for Hayley to hear, shattered the silence of the room. Hayley froze. Had she locked her door? She was sitting at her desk without any pants on. If somebody walked in, she would have nowhere to hide. A second knock, just as quiet as the first.

Sophia's voice crept under the door. "Hayley?"

No response.

"Are you ok?"

Hayley didn't move. She didn't even breathe. Every little movement she made, every little noise, was deafening, echoing throughout her room.

"I don't want to..." Sophia trailed off. "I'm sorry if I..." she trailed off again. Hayley thought she could almost hear the sound of Sophia choking up behind the door. "Um...just...if you wanna talk or anything, let me know."

A moment passed before Hayley heard the gentle patting of bare feet on the hardwood. But it was only when Hayley heard the click of Sophia's door that she finally exhaled, her entire body deflating like a balloon. And as the breath left her, so did the anxiety. Not entirely, but enough. Hayley had been drowning in a vacuum of despair, the water around her too thin to swim in. But Sophia's intrusion had thickened it, providing just enough resistance for Hayley to swim to the surface. She continued to breathe slow and deliberate breaths, feeling the pounding in her chest subside to a gentle thumping.

Hayley's mind filled once again with thoughts of isolation. But not visions of her future. Memories of her past. She saw herself as she used to be. Scared. Alone. Afraid to make new friends and resentful of her body. She looked so small.

Hayley wasn't small anymore. She had made sure of that. 8 years of dedication, pushing herself further and further every single day, had made sure of that. She had taken all her insecurities, all the aspects of her life that were supposed to be "out of her control," and she had conquered them. To Hayley, they weren't deficiencies anymore, they were challenges. Opportunities to prove to herself, and the world, that she was stronger. She was better. And she was.

But somewhere along the line she had become complacent. She had achieved all she wanted to achieve, and she lost the drive to keep pushing. She hadn't even realized it. But as Hayley sat there in a puddle of her own tears, it became abundantly clear.

This was nothing more than a new challenge for her to overcome. Her cock demanded attention, threatening humiliation and disgrace if Hayley refused to comply. It was like a child, screaming at the grocery store because he didn't get the candy he wanted. If Hayley gave her cock what it wanted, it would never stop screaming. She needed to deny it. Only then would it understand that she didn't bow to its will, it bowed to hers, just like everything else in her life.

Defiantly, Hayley stood up, and misjudging the distance from her desk, felt her cock grind against its edge. Her prolonged panic attack had silenced the begging of her cock, allowing it to soften, but it all came rushing back as a ticklish buzz spread throughout her groin. Reflexively, she humped the air, trying to prolong the sensation, feeling her cock stiffen as she did. Hayley took a deep breath, slowing the movement of her hips as she did so.

Fuck.

She walked gingerly to the bathroom, trying to remain as level as possible to prevent her cock from bobbing in the air. What should be a nearly imperceptible sensation felt to Hayley like somebody tugging on her cock, up and down and up and down, over and over again, guiding her ever deeper into a dizzy pleasure.

Performing her nightly routine had never been more difficult. She opted against taking a shower, wisely coming to the conclusion that the feeling of warm water trickling down her cock would be too much to handle. As she brushed her teeth, Hayley began lightly pushing the tip of her cock against the sink drawers, shuddering at the sensation of cold wood against the unbearable heat of her body. It wasn't until her toothbrush buzzed that she realized she had been doing it, feeling her ears burn red as she stepped away from the sink and saw the wet spot she had left on the drawer. She made sure to wipe it completely clean before exiting the bathroom and embarking on the excruciating trek back to her room.

As Hayley closed her bedroom door she flicked the lights on, greeted by a pair of crumpled compression shorts laying haphazardly on the floor. Like clockwork, a new rush of panic washed over her as she became acutely aware of the fact that she had just walked to and from the bathroom without any sort of clothing to conceal her cock.

Oh fuck. Ohfuckohfuckohfuck.

What if Sophia had seen her through a crack in her door. What if Melanie wasn't really asleep. What if there were cameras in the apartment that her roommates hadn't told her about.

God how could you be so fucking stupid, she scolded herself, stupid fucking fuck. Fuck.

A moment passed.

No. You're being stupid now. Nobody saw you. They're asleep. You're paranoid. Calm down.

Hayley was getting better at controlling her fear. She felt a hint of pride, but she barely got to enjoy it before a new problem became apparent, the problem of squeezing herself back into those pants. When she ran from the living room earlier that night, it felt like her cock was being stroked between her thigh and the fabric of the pants. That wasn't something she wanted to feel again.

But she couldn't sleep without the pants on. She refused.

Ok. I got soft earlier, I'll get soft again, it's only a matter of time. So, I just need to lie in my bed until I'm able to put the shorts back on, then I can go to sleep.

Hayley glanced at her alarm clock. 1:12 AM. It was earlier than she expected. That was good. Even if it took her erection half an hour to give up she could still fall asleep by 2 and get 5 hours of sleep.

Her shorts were out of the question right now, but Hayley's paranoia wouldn't let her lay in bed without some sort of bottoms on. She dug through her dresser until she found the baggiest pair of pajamas she could and proceeded to put them on with surgical precision, pulling them out and over her erection. Unfortunately, even Hayley's baggiest pajamas weren't baggy enough, gently pressing down on her cock as she slowly let the waistband go.

Fuck me, Hayley thought to herself as she waddled to her bed, pulling at the pajamas to minimize contact with her body.

Hayley flopped onto her bed, more exhausted than she had been in a long time. She felt like she had finally stepped out of a boxing ring where anxiety and depression had taken turns beating the shit out of her for 4 straight hours. The tingling in her groin hadn't gone away, but Hayley hardly noticed it as her entire body sunk into the comfort of her bed, every muscle in her body relaxing. But she couldn't fall asleep yet. She needed to stay awake just a little while longer so she could put her shorts on. Just a little...while...longer...

***

Hayley dreamt she was standing behind the start line at a track meet, her heart beating through her chest as she waited for the starting gun. Everybody in the stadium was staring at her. Not just the spectators - everybody. They stared at her silently, their faces completely emotionless as if the stadium was filled with thousands of lifelike mannequins. Hayley realized it wasn't just the people who were silent, it was everything. No birds. No cars. She couldn't even hear the breeze blow against her ears. She felt a bead of sweat drip from her forehead, tickling her as it followed the contour of her face before falling off her chin. The droplet landed on the track with a deafening crack, like a clap of thunder. Hayley flinched, closing her eyes tightly. When she opened them, everybody else was running. It had been the starting pistol.

Hayley pushed herself as hard as she could against the foot stops, nearly falling on her face as she tried to compensate for her delayed start. She took exaggerated strides, desperately trying to regain her footing. She didn't even see the first hurdle coming until it entered her downcast field of vision.

Oh fuck.

Without thinking, her body leapt into the air. Her first leg cleared the hurdle.

Holy shit.

She could make it. Suddenly she felt a pain between her legs. A stinging. As she landed on the other side of the hurdle, she looked down to see her cock hanging out of her shorts. It felt like somebody had hit it with a ruler. She didn't have time to react before the second hurdle appeared in front of her. She jumped again. This time she saw as her cock slapped the front of the hurdle.

Oh, Jesus fuck. Please no no no no no.

The third hurdle. Jump. Slap. The fourth. Jump. Slap. Jump. Slap. Jump. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Hayley wanted to stop but her body was running on autopilot, desperately trying to reach the finish line. The finish line...where was the finish line? Hayley looked ahead, there was no end in sight, the hurdles continued forever. Suddenly the world was flying by her sideways, jolting to a stop as Hayley felt coarse rubber hit her face. In her search for the finish line, she hadn't seen the next hurdle, her body jumping on its own a few moments too early.

As her vision focused, she saw thousands of eyes fixed on her. No, not on her. On her cock. Her hands flew to cover herself. She desperately tried to pull her running shorts back over herself, but she couldn't get her fingers under the seam. She even tried to shove her cock up into the shorts, but it was like trying to stuff Pillsbury dough back into its tube after it had been popped open, her cock and balls just squishing around her fingers as she shoved them upwards. All she could do was shield her exposure. But as her hands rested between her legs, she began to feel a throbbing - a pulse - her cock seeking out some sensation to replace the rhythmic slapping of the hurdles that had stopped so abruptly. She felt it begin to grow beneath her hands until she could no longer conceal it with cupped hands. Desperate to keep it hidden, Hayley grabbed her cock harshly with both hands, stacking one on top of the other to cover the length of her shaft, and pulled it towards her stomach. That was exactly the stimulation it needed.

Hayley felt a surge of pleasure in her balls that spread throughout her crotch before settling in her stomach, making her feel warm. She laid there for a moment, feeling the warmth dissipate and relax her body. Her legs, which she had been holding close to her body moments ago, fell to the ground, spread. Hayley released her grip before squeezing tightly again, feeling the same rush of warmth spread throughout her. Before it dissipated, she squeezed again, and felt a stronger rush of pleasure, like a wave crashing over another wave. She squeezed again, and again, and again, creating as many waves as she could. She began to alternate hands, realizing she could exert more force if she squeezed one at a time. She would squeeze the base of her cock with her right hand, feeling the head grow bulbous in her left hand like she was squeezing a balloon. Then she would squeeze with her left hand, feeling the bulge travel down her shaft to the base of her cock. She was squeezing with so much strength that she was closing her fists entirely, treating her cock like a stress ball. Every time it bulged, Hayley felt like her cock was being stretched apart, as if it could tear at any moment. It felt incredible.

She squeezed faster and faster, losing her rhythm. Sometimes she would start to squeeze with one hand before the other had let go, causing her cock to ooze between her fingers and the space in-between her hands, desperate for anywhere to go. She had lost all sense of propriety, lying flat on her back but holding her head up so she could stare at her cock. Her face was slack, mouth hanging open, drool dripping from the corner. Her eyes were unfocused, glassy. The world was nothing more than a hazy blur in her vision. With every squeeze, Hayley felt the warmth in her cock grow greater and greater, like somebody was slowly pouring her full of liquid sunlight. If she kept going, she would overflow, she could feel it. But as she grew closer and closer, the pouring grew slower and slower. She needed something else to push her over the edge. In her desperation Hayley became aware of a quiet voice in her ear.

123456...9