Homeomorphism - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Hayley?"

It was Sophia. Hayley's vision focused, frantically looking around to see the location of the voice, but Sophia was nowhere to be seen.

"Hayley, are you ok?"

Louder this time, Hayley could tell the voice wasn't coming from just one place. It was coming from everywhere. Hayley's stomach dropped in horror as she looked into the stands to see the lifeless faces of everybody in the crowd, speaking in unison.

"Do you need any help?"

Hayley let go of her cock and began to scramble backwards, frantically trying to escape. She came to a sudden stop as she ran into something behind her. Something soft.

"You need help cumming, don't you, freak?"

Sophia's voice whispered directly into her ear now, her hair tickling Hayley's neck. Hayley was frozen in fear, or maybe it was anticipation, watching with bated breath as Sophia's hand came into view, reaching towards her crotch, stopping just above Hayley's throbbing tip.

"Come on freak, reach for it."

Hayley obeyed without a second thought, thrusting her hips up quickly, trying to touch Sophia's palm, but Sophia pulled it away quicker.

"Come on" Sophia said, standing up and walking past Hayley, her open palm held behind her like a treat.

"Come get it."

Hayley peeled herself off the hot rubber, following Sophia with her hips thrust forward like there was an invisible leash attached to her balls. As she walked, the world fell silent once again, the only noise being Sophia's coaxing commands. But Hayley didn't need noise to see the faces of everyone in the stadium frozen in laughter, pointing in amusement and disgust. She didn't care.

"Please, I need more. Ughhh pleaseeeee" Hayley whined.

Sophia stopped dead in her tracks, letting Hayley walk her dick right into her waiting hand, then squeezed. Not repeatedly, just one long squeeze, getting tighter. She had Hayley's entire cock and balls inside her balled-up fist, squeezing them smaller and smaller. Hayley jolted her hips around, trying to pull free. Or maybe she was trying to increase the sensation. Whatever it was she wanted, Hayley begged for it wordlessly with high pitched whines and moans.

"No. Deformities like you don't cum."

***

Hayley woke up groggy to the horrible chirp of her alarm clock, the dream already fading from her memory. It was Monday. She had an early class on Mondays. Hayley sighed, exhausted, before rolling herself over to get out of bed, landing on something wet.

"Eegh" Hayley said, audibly, quickly rolling away.

She lifted the bed sheet cautiously, scared of what she might see, but there wasn't any wet spot to be found, even after a tentative inspection with her finger.

Maybe I'm going insane from sleep deprivation.

Hayley was a regimented sleeper, always sure to get her 8 hours, causing her to feel especially disoriented after last night's less than adequate rest. But as she sat up, the cool sensation of wet fabric returned. Hayley realized it wasn't the bed, it was her pants. She lifted the waistband with even more fear than she had lifted the bedsheet, only to see the inside of the pajamas and her limp...penis...covered in a slimy sheen.

Oh shit.

She sprung to her feet, already forgetting about the pool of precum between her legs. She had forgotten to put her shorts on last night.

God...motherfuck...fuck, she thought to herself. Somebody could have come in last night and seen me. Oh God...what if somebody did.

She quickly dispelled the thought from her mind, instead focusing on pulling a new pair of compression shorts up her legs before her disobedient cock made it impossible again.

Hayley took deep breaths, leaning against the dresser as she tried to calm her elevated heart rate. As she stood there, she felt a hint of pride worm its way into her brain, growing rapidly. She had done it. She had denied her cock and her arousal had surrendered. She won.

Fuck you, you stupid dick.

A faint smile formed on her face. Today was going to be a good day.

She slid a pair of clean sweatpants over her shorts, shoving her messy pajamas as well as last night's pair of shorts deep into her clothes hamper until they weren't visible, and walked towards the door. She stopped moments before opening it, her hand on the knob, hearing the faint clanking of somebody in the kitchen. It had to be Sophia, Melanie wouldn't be up till noon.

Had Sophia actually knocked on her door last night? Was it just a dream? Hayley racked her brain, searching for any clues in her memory to verify its validity. It definitely happened. How was she supposed to handle this? Would it be weird for her to address it? Would it be weirder if she didn't? The sound of Sophia's voice echoed in her mind, sounding sweet but also afraid, unsure of the right thing to do. She knew Hayley was a private person, but Sophia had made the choice to offer help to Hayley if she needed it. Hayley owed her a response, to thank her for being there and to reassure her that everything was ok.

Hayley opened her door confidently, confidence that disappeared in a puff of smoke as soon as she actually saw the other girl in front of her. In Hayley's mind the interaction played out perfectly, building a bond between the two girls. But standing there, the weight of the words looming in her mind, it was no longer imagination, it was real. All the ways it could go wrong were real, from rejection to confusion to embarrassment, or just an awkward silence. Hayley would just be burdening Sophia with her problems anyway. This was a bad idea.

No. She owed this to Sophia.

"Hey Soph, thanks for checking in on me last night!" Hayley said as she walked out of the hallway.

At least that's what she tried to say. But all that came out was "hey!"

Sophia looked up from her cereal startled, a twinge of concern on her face. She opened her mouth, words failing her momentarily before she replied "hey!"

The two girls looked at each other, both of them knowing what had happened, both of them trying to pretend they didn't.

"She must have sleepwalked to her room last night" Hayley blurted out, pointing at the spot on the couch where Melanie had fallen asleep last night.

She felt a rush of relief when Sophia chuckled.

Right. For all she knows it was her imagination last night, Hayley rationalized, feeling the guilt that had been consuming her moments ago fade away.

"Oh my God, can you believe Liam and Paige hooked up last night" Hayley exclaimed, referencing the second episode of Love Island they had watched.

"Right!" Sophia screamed, almost knocking over her bowl of Froot Loops. "Right after he and Bailey had their talk, too!"

"Fokin' wanka" they said in unison, both speaking with a horrible British accent. Sophia brought out a side of Hayley that others rarely saw, making her abandon her perpetual sternness. Making her laugh.

Any bit of tension that was in the room had been entirely dispelled by the time the girls finished with their 30-minute debrief, the events of late last night no more than a distant memory to them now. Everything was back to normal.

Hayley could only wish that was the end of the story.

***

The day flew by, Hayley still riding the high of overcoming her body's urges and proving the entire internet wrong. When she returned home that evening, she couldn't conceal her excitement, practically skipping through the house. She stopped behind Melanie, sat at the kitchen counter with a grilled cheese in one hand and Instagram in the other, peering over her shoulder to see if she was stalking anyone in particular. Melanie hardly reacted, speaking lazily through a mouthful of bread and cheese.

"What's your deal? You usually walk around the house like you're a soldier or something."

"Hardy har har" Hayley replied, twirling herself around and moving to the other side of the counter. "We gonna watch Love Island or what?"

Melanie looked up from her phone and stared at Hayley suspiciously.

"Seriously, what's going on? You're never this...bouncy."

"Ya know," Hayley grinned, shrugging her shoulders, "just a good day."

Melanie stared at her for another minute before looking back down at her phone, having expended all the interest she could in this particular matter.

"Hey Soph!" Hayley shouted down the hallway, "we gonna do Love Island or what? I need to know what happens!"

"I need to finish this assignment then yes I'm so down!" Sophia shouted back, muffled through her door.

Hayley turned back to Melanie, staring her directly in the eyes until she finally received a response.

"Yeah, yeah."

Good enough.

"How much longer you got Soph?"

"Mmm, it might be a little while, I kinda didn't understand anything in class last week. Can we do 8?"

Hayley was so elated she would have accepted any answer.

"Kk!"

In the free time she had, Hayley decided to go to the gym. She normally rested on Mondays since she had class almost all day, but today she was bouncing off the walls, so the gym sounded nice.

She decided to go for an intense core and cardio session, trying to tire herself out. Nearly two hours later she was finally heading home, making a pit stop at the grocery store to pick up some Halo Top. She had earned it, but truthfully the calories weren't even on her mind, she just wanted to enjoy herself today.

When Hayley returned home at 7:15, Sophia was already sitting on the couch. Seeing the surprise on her face, Sophia explained "I gave up. That shit doesn't make any sense. I can just get the answers from Brian tomorrow anyway."

Hayley walked to the kitchen to deposit her ice cream in the freezer before it thawed any more.

"That poor guy," she said without any real concern. "You know he wants to fuck you right?"

Sophia looked at Hayley with mock surprise, exaggerating a gasp.

"Oh, you don't know, do you? We fuck all the time."

Hayley was momentarily taken aback before registering that it was a joke.

"Mmm, right" she stalled, trying to think of something to conceal her temporary disbelief, "I'm sure all 60 pounds of him feel great don't they."

"Um, he's actually 80 pounds. His dick adds another 20." Sophia shot back, dropping the smile from her face to act as serious as possible. She may not have been, as you say, "academically gifted", but Sophia had always been quick witted, something Hayley was jealous of.

"Mhmm" Hayley rolled her eyes before leaving the room. "Gotta shower. I'll be back in 20."

"Don't be jealous, I always think about you while he fucks me!" Sophia shouted behind her, making sure she got the last word.

Hayley emerged from the bathroom exactly 19 minutes later, her compression shorts concealed by a towel as she strolled into her room. When she returned to the living room, Melanie was seated on the opposite side of the couch as Sophia. Hayley sat herself down in the middle, dressed in a baggy T-shirt and pajama shorts.

"What'd I miss last night?" Melanie asked.

"Uh, like the whole show" Sophia replied.

"Uh huh, fuck you. For real."

"I am being for real! You've got a real problem you know," feigning a motherly concern.

Sophia liked to antagonize Melanie, enjoying the thrill of poking a sleeping bear. If Hayley was being honest, she usually enjoyed spectating, especially on the occasion that Sophia poked a little too hard and had to fight for her life to escape (sometimes literally). But tonight, Hayley was eager to get the episode started, so she decided to interject before things went too far.

"Basically, Liam and Bailey had a whole talk about how they wanted to get more serious because they like each other. But then that night Paige started flirting with Liam and he totally folded and they fucked."

"Ugh, little bitch boy," Melanie muttered.

"So now Bailey has no idea because she was asleep when it happened, but Grace saw them cuddling in the same bed."

"Alright cool," Melanie nodded.

The three girls settled into their seats as the new episode began.

"Welcome back...TO LOVE ISLAND," the TV blared. Despite their conversation that morning, Hayley could tell Sophia was nervous to sit too close. She had balled herself up on the far side of the couch, leaning against the arm to give Hayley as much space as possible. Hayley felt her guilt returning, she really didn't like seeing Sophia like this.

"What, you're gonna make me watch this one all alone?" Hayley questioned, making sure to emphasize her sassy tone as she gestured to her legs.

Sophia looked at her like a child who had just been told she could stay up past her bedtime, doing a poor job of repressing her smile as she bounced over to Hayley's side and laid her head down on her lap.

"You two disgust me," Melanie said with mock disdain.

"You're just jealous I get a piece of this and you don't" Sophia taunted, turning her head to stick her tongue out.

It didn't take Hayley long to regret her decision. Sophia felt so soft, her skin gently caressing Hayley's every time she moved. Her hair cascaded over Hayley's thighs, lightly tickling them. With every passing minute Hayley felt herself becoming more and more sensitive. After half an hour she was so lost in the sensation that she almost didn't notice Melanie standing up to the left of her. Desperate for a break, Hayley lunged towards the remote on the table, squishing Sophia's head between her thighs and her stomach with an audible "oomph-", before pausing the episode.

"Uhhh...you two can keep watching the episode. Something just came up, I gotta go."

Sophia squeezed her way out of the prison Hayley had trapped her in and turned to face Melanie, her eyes squinting with suspicion.

"What came up?" she slowly asked.

"A study group thing. I just gotta head to campus for a while." Melanie spoke hesitantly, a rarity for her, as she slowly backed towards her room.

"What came up, Melanie?" Sophia challenged again, sounding as if she already knew the answer.

"Oh no" Hayley said, putting the pieces together, "you're not going to see Kevin, are you?"

Sophia responded for Melanie. "She's been texting him. I saw it."

"Oh, like you're any better" Melanie said, dropping her facade entirely.

Sophia's mouth fell open. "That's not even the same! Cody doesn't leave me at bars to go fuck other girls!"

Melanie had entirely disappeared into the hallway by now. "Yeah, well, I bet Cody doesn't fuck as good as Kevin either."

The two girls on the couch heard the click of Melanie's door and sat in silence as they processed this new turn of events. After a few minutes, Melanie emerged from her room with another click and walked briskly out of the hallway towards the door, doing her best to conceal the skimpy outfit she had put on.

"Don't wait up" she said, her voice disappearing as the door closed behind her.

"Should we stop?" Hayley asked.

"Fuck that," Sophia said, snatching the remote from Hayley's hand and playing the episode, "not our problem if she needs dick that bad."

Hayley was really hoping they were going to stop, she didn't know how much more of Sophia's touch she could handle.

"Wait, let me go grab my ice cream first" Hayley chimed, desperate for even a moment's respite.

"Ooh, ice cream? Are you sure you burned enough calories for that Miss Eating Disorder?"

"Don't worry I ran plenty at the gym" Hayley replied as she walked towards the kitchen. Sophia turned herself over so she was on her stomach, resting her face in her palms, her tone becoming serious.

"You know you look great Hayley. Seriously. You don't need to be doing all that calorie stuff."

"I look the way I do because of all the calorie stuff."

"Mmm." Sophia turned herself back around, knowing the futility of arguing with Hayley about this.

"Now," Hayley continued as she returned to the couch, "unless you want to be my personal table I'd suggest you sit up."

"Nope!" Sophia chirped, "I think I'll stay right here." Hayley's stomach did a little flip, she wasn't expecting that. She should have known better. But Hayley was careful not to show any reservation, taking her seat underneath Sophia's raised head to prove that she had nothing to do with Hayley's breakdown the night before.

"You know you can use me as your table any...time...you'd...like," Sophia said, rubbing herself against Hayley's legs as she did so. To Sophia, this was just a little playful teasing, but she wouldn't think so if she knew the effect it was having on Hayley.

"You do owe me a bite though," she added, turning herself onto her back, closing her eyes, and opening her mouth like a princess waiting to be fed by one of her servants. Hayley did all she could to calm herself as she shakily collected a scoop of ice cream and lowered it towards Sophia's open...wet...mouth.

Slowly. Slowly.

Hayley's quivering body betrayed her before the ice cream could complete its journey, falling from the spoon as a high pitched "eep" escaped Hayley's lips. It fell onto Sophia's cheek before sliding off and landing between Hayley's thighs. Sophia began giggling uncontrollably, her body convulsing on the couch. Hayley loved her laugh. It was so cute, almost sounding like hiccups, periodically stopping to take a gasping breath like she forgot how to breathe. Hayley felt herself beginning to laugh too, her body relaxing.

"Wait, it's still good!" Sophia exclaimed, looking to where the scoop had fallen to see that it was resting in Hayley's lap. Without warning, Sophia dove between Hayley's thighs to slurp it up. Hayley's laughing stopped immediately, her thighs and butt clenching as she felt the warmth of a tongue lapping across her frozen thighs, Sophia tried to clean up the mess entirely.

"Don't mind me," she said into Hayley's legs, "just trying to make sure you're all clean."

Sophia had a big heart. One could be forgiven for missing it if all they ever saw was her teasing, but spend more than a few minutes with her and it would become obvious that this behavior was only ever playful, never malicious. If she ever made somebody feel bad, it sent her spiraling. She would beat herself up about it, trying to inflict more pain on herself than she had caused, until she felt her penance was served. When teasing others, she was always very deliberate to ensure she didn't push anything too far. Almost always. On rare occasions she would lose herself in the excitement and do something she shouldn't. Generally, it was the result of Sophia's "victim" reciprocating her antagonisms, the teasing growing back and forth until she lost track of the line. This time, she wasn't sure what it was. Maybe it was just the opportunity she had been given - ice cream falling on the exposed legs of her repressed lesbian friend while they were alone in their apartment. Whatever it was, Sophia became abruptly aware that she was touching Hayley in a way she shouldn't.

Hayley's mind was a blur. Sophia's tongue was unlike anything she had ever felt, catching her entirely off guard. It was wet and warm and so soft, tickling a spot on her thighs she didn't even know was ticklish, making her cock tickle. Hayley was so lost in the moment that she didn't even realize Sophia had stopped, the ghost of her tongue still lapping away. But a faint voice began to echo in her mind, growing clearer and clearer until it was all she could hear.

"I'm sorry," it said.

Hayley's awareness began to return. She was sitting on the couch, Sophia's head on her lap now facing away from her, the sound of an episode they had never paused the only sound in the room. Hayley felt something drip onto her leg. Sophia was crying. The dissipating cloudiness in her mind was blown away entirely. Why was Sophia crying? Had Hayley done something wrong? Oh god, did she do something to Sophia while she was in her haze? No, Sophia said she was sorry, right? Why was she sorry?

123456...9