Homeomorphism - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it finally ended, the four other girls were all laughing uncontrollably.

"Bella you liar!" Mia shouted, a wide grin on her face.

Bella's laughter grew. "This one wasn't like the other one at all!"

They all stumbled out of the teacups, falling onto each other dizzily. Hayley tried to sneak away before the others could notice, freezing at the sound of Bella's voice behind her.

"What do you wanna ride next, Hayley?"

"Um...I'm actually going to go back to the hotel. I want to make sure I get enough sleep before the meet tomorrow."

"Booooo," Theresa shouted, "don't be lame."

Hayley turned around, her hands clasped in front of her, doing her best to keep her composure as she gave the other girls a look of pity.

"Don't worry, you'll still have fun without me." Before the other girls could protest, she had already sunken backwards into the crowd.

Charlotte stood there for a moment, contemplating, before inching away from the three other girls.

"You guys go get in line for the zipper again, I'm gonna find Avery real quick." The other girls nodded in unison, watching as Charlotte darted away.

She wasn't looking for Avery, she was heading towards Rachel. She could've asked Bella or Theresa her question, in fact she probably would have if she hadn't just seen Rachel pass behind the Teacup Whirl, but this would help assuage any suspicion. She caught Rachel just before boarding the Sky Flyer.

"Hey Rach, what's the code to your hotel room?"

Rachel gave her a confused look, the two girls having never talked before.

"I gave Hayley my phone and she went back to the hotel before I could get it back."

The look on Rachel's face turned from confusion to suspicion, making Charlotte nervous, but Rachel didn't have time to think it over as she was pushed onto the ride.

"4861," she shouted.

"Thank ya," Charlotte grinned, already walking away.

***

Hayley walked as quickly as she could back to the hotel. Under normal circumstances she would've felt unsafe walking back alone, but her safety was the last thing on her mind right now. In fact, so was everything, her mind entirely consumed by Mia. How she had looked tonight, how she had looked by the pool, how she would look naked. How she had felt against Hayley's body on the ride, how Hayley had imagined she felt in her bed. Every thought - every memory - would send a new rush of blood to Hayley's cock, making it harder and harder until it was being unbearably squeezed by her shorts with every step. But she couldn't stop. She needed to get back to the hotel. She needed to lay down. No, she needed to touch herself.

Oh god. She didn't know what she needed.

It was 9:41 when she stepped through the hotel entrance, two minutes before Charlotte would arrive. She didn't have the patience to wait for the elevator, heading straight for the stairs and ascending the six flights to her floor. The hallway stretched on forever. Hayley felt like she had walked past her room a hundred times before the door was finally in front of her face. She quickly punched in the code, messing up twice, shoving her way past the door when it finally unlocked. As she closed the door behind her, she was reminded of Charlotte's eyes, staring back at her, cold and empty. She shuddered.

Hayley threw herself on her bed, trying to force her thoughts away by burying her head in her pillow. The feeling of her cock sandwiched between her body and the bed sent a tingle through Hayley's core, causing her to unconsciously grind her hips against the hotel mattress.

Oh god. Oh god yes.

Hayley could feel herself getting close, the thought of an orgasm overwhelming her thoughts. She needed it. She imagined it was Mia beneath her, squeezing her cock. Little moans escaped Hayley's lips, silenced by the pillow wrapped around her head.

Just a little more. Please.

Suddenly, horrifically, Charlotte's eyes flashed again in Hayley's memory. She frantically pushed herself off the bed and spun around frightened, certain that she was being watched. The room was empty.

The hallway, however, was not.

Charlotte stood at the door, her hand hovering above the keypad. This was her chance. Her chance to confirm what she already knew to be true. Her chance to take control. But she hesitated. The moment had come upon her so abruptly that she hadn't formulated any sort of plan. If she charged into the room without a plan, she would be sacrificing any chance of success she may have. She would be the one at Hayley's mercy. Slowly she withdrew her hand from the keypad, but instead of letting it fall to her side she raised it up, along with her other hand, placing her palms carefully against the door so she could lean forward and press her ear against it as well.

Patiently, silently, she listened.

Inside the room Hayley was pacing across the floor, trying as hard as she could to ignore her body's desperate screams.

What the fuck is wrong with me. Fucking myself on a hotel bed. Fucking idiot. Fucking stupid piece of shit.

Every little noise, every click or rustle or knock, made Hayley jump, convinced that it was the sound of her friends coming back. It never was, but if she waited too long it would be. There had to be something she could do. Anything.

Hayley's suitcase caught her eye, sitting unpacked in the corner of the room. Hurriedly she pulled it off the floor and threw it on the bed, opening it and tossing its contents haphazardly around the room until she found the small black bag hidden between the rest of her clothes. She unzipped it, her hands shaking, before dumping it out. Out came tumbling half a dozen pairs of shorts and...nothing else. A panic flashed across Hayley's face.

No no no. I know it's here. I know I packed it.

She dug through her shorts, turning every pair inside out, her fear growing with every pair until there were none left. She dumped out her entire suitcase, throwing items around the room, her fear turning into anger.

Her numbing cream was nowhere to be found. She knew it wouldn't have stopped the thoughts from running through her head, but it would've helped, right? It would've stopped the tingling. Giving her time to figure something out.

"Fuck!" Hayley shouted, louder than intended.

In the hallway Charlotte's hand flew to the keypad.

Is this it? This is it, right?

No.

Not yet. She would know.

Hayley had fallen back onto her bed, defeated. It was 9:50 now, her friends would be back soon, and they would see her there, lying in a pile of her own filth, her shame bulging through her shorts. There wasn't anything she could do. Was there?

A thought crossed her mind.

A thought she hadn't even considered. She was a thousand miles away from home living with 23 other girls for the weekend. She wasn't allowed to masturbate...was she?

No. Hayley did her best to shove the thought away, but it was too late, the possibility of release had already wormed its way into her brain. The possibility of relief. An end to her suffering. Suffering that felt more excruciating with the knowledge that Hayley could put an end to it. No, she couldn't. She shouldn't...

She imagined the pride she would feel when she got home tomorrow knowing she had made it the whole weekend without touching herself. The satisfaction of beating her body.

She felt something jutting uncomfortably into her back and twisted her body to the side to reach it. From the mess of clothes beneath her she pulled out her silver metal. Another thought crossed her mind. The possibility of failure. What if she ran tomorrow and her arousal hasn't gone away. She couldn't wear more than one pair of compression shorts beneath her running shorts. One wasn't enough to conceal her. To save her. Everybody would see her. Laugh at her. Abandon her.

Everybody.

Hayley's hands were already prying at her shorts, moving on their own like animals desperately trying to burrow into the ground to escape from a predator. Another innocuous click behind the door made Hayley jump.

Fuck me.

She couldn't do it on the bed. The fact that she was sharing it with Rachel didn't even cross her mind, she was just afraid of being caught.

The bathroom.

Even if somebody came back, they wouldn't bother her if she was in the bathroom. She could be quick too.

Her body stood up on its own, walking to the bathroom in a haze. Maybe she was just rationalizing her need to masturbate, but Hayley didn't care anymore, all she could think about was how good release would feel.

Charlotte was deep in thought behind the door, working through a plethora of possible plans in her mind, when she heard the click of the bathroom door. This was it.

4861.

She typed the code in slowly, flinching with every beep. Hayley couldn't hear, the sound muffled by the bathroom door and the ringing of her own ears. When it finally unlocked, Charlotte pushed the door open as slowly as she could, snaking her way in and closing it just as silently. She glanced around the hotel room, seeing Hayley's clothes strewn about as if she had been digging through her suitcase for something. Charlotte smirked, proud of herself. She turned her attention to the bathroom, her eyes drawn to the space between the floor and the bottom of the door. It was maybe big enough to look through if she laid her head on the ground, but she had a better idea.

She walked slowly to the bathroom door, sliding her phone from her back pocket and opening her camera. Before enacting her plan, she surgically placed her ear against the door, hearing a faint but rhythmic squelching from the other side. Charlotte almost fell over into the door as excitement exploded within her. She lowered herself to her knees and began to move her phone closer and closer to the space beneath the door, more and more of the bathroom appearing on her phone screen. Hayley's feet were facing the door, planted crookedly on the floor, held together by a pair of jean shorts and compression shorts that couldn't be pulled past her shoes, tangled around her ankles. She was sitting on the toilet. Her long, toned legs slowly appeared, drifting farther apart with every inch so it was apparent they had fallen open slackly, Hayley unable to hold them upright. As Charlotte pushed her phone the rest of the distance, resting it gingerly on the door, the rest of Hayley came into frame.

It was 9:56 on a Saturday just like any other when Hayley's life changed forever.

Charlotte pressed record, her heart beating so fast she was sure she was about to die.

On her phone screen was Hayley - flawless, infallible Hayley Strickland - reclined on the toilet, eyes closed and mouth parted loosely, looking like she was asleep, the only indication she wasn't being the rapid pulsing of her hand wrapped tightly around a penis. Her penis. She was letting out small grunts as she squeezed herself over and over again, probably not loud enough for the phone to hear but Charlotte didn't mind, the grunts were for her. Charlotte was amazed at the size of it, or rather, the lack of size. Hayley was perfect in pretty much every other way, so Charlotte had imagined a thick 8 inch cock between her legs, but it was barely long enough for the tip to protrude through Hayley's hand. 4 inches, maybe?

Charlotte felt a drop of saliva drip from her mouth as she stared, dumbfounded, at her phone screen. She was mesmerized by the muscles in Hayley's legs, twitching and flexing with every squeeze. Amazed by how beautiful she still looked, her hair falling picture perfectly on either side of her face as her head tilted forwards, unable to support itself. Thrilled by how desperately she touched herself, as if it was something she needed, not just something she wanted. Charlotte could feel herself getting hot, her own pussy twitching.

A particularly loud grunt from Hayley signaled to Charlotte that the end was near. She had her video, now she wanted to fuck with Hayley. Carefully, she raised her hand up to the door in a fist, holding it there, watching her phone screen intently. She watched as Hayley's hips began to lift off the toilet seat, thrusting sporadically into the air.

"Uh fuck...uhhhh..."

Now.

Charlotte knocked firmly on the door, watching with wicked amusement as Hayley's head snapped up and her eyes opened in shock and fear but, already tipping over the edge, she was unable to pull her hand away from her throbbing cock. Her eyes, wide with horror, crossed lazily, unable to stay focused as cum leaked from the hand clenched tightly over her tip. A strand of drool fell from her lips.

Charlotte knocked again, grinning, as Hayley's mouth moved wordlessly, trying to remember how to speak.

"Uhh...uh huh?" Hayley groaned, weakly, her entire body sporadically convulsing at the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Hey Hayley" Charlotte cooed, amazed by how wet it was making her to see Hayley look so vulnerable. So stupid. Like she had cum out part of her brain.

"Wha...who's there?"

"It's Charlotte, I just wanted to check in on you. You seemed kinda sick after that last ride."

"Um...the last? No...I was...what?"

Charlotte slowly picked herself up, taking her phone with her and stepping backwards until she was leaning against the wall opposite the bathroom door. She stood there, not speaking, listening to the clattering of somebody desperate to clean up a mess before they're caught.

"Are you still there?"

Charlotte didn't respond. She could wait.

After 3 minutes of Hayley destroying every piece of evidence she could, smoothing out her hair and her clothes and wiping a few beads of sweat from her forehead, she emerged from the bathroom.

Charlotte just stared at her, a faint smirk on her face.

"Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you're ok. It sounded like you were going through it in there."

Hayley visibly blushed, making Charlotte's smirk grow.

"I don't...what are you talking about."

"Hey, as long as you're alright." Charlotte gave a lazy shrug. "I'm just a couple doors down, room 627, come get me if you need anything." Charlotte stepped forward, making Hayley take a step back, before casually strolling out of the room, leaving Hayley standing in the bathroom door frame in shock.

Charlotte didn't even wait for the door to close behind her before sprinting down the hallway to her room, stifling her laughter with all her might until she made it through her own door where it exploded into uncontrollable laughter.

This was better than she could have ever possibly imagined. Everything that she could have possibly hoped for. God, she felt like she could run a marathon right now. She laid on her bed and played the video over and over again, grinning to herself in excitement and arousal and probably 100 other emotions.

What would she do with it? She could post the video online and watch as Hayley's word crumbled around her. She could sell it to the boys around school, they would pay $1,000 each, if not more. She could use it to blackmail Hayley, making her become Charlotte's personal servant. Her mind raced with the possibilities, growing tired as she cycled through every idea she could think of. None of them seemed right. They all felt too...easy. Ideas that even an idiot could think of. She needed something more. Something grand.

She laid there, racking her brain for the answer, growing upset. The video was a golden ticket in the palm of her hands, and she didn't know where to redeem it.

Or maybe...it wasn't.

Maybe, just maybe, the video itself wasn't the golden ticket. Maybe the golden ticket was the information she had gained. The compression shorts, the numbing cream, Hayley's behavior for the past two days, all of it had been recontextualized in Charlotte's mind after seeing Hayley's painfully desperate masturbatory display in the bathroom.

Not a want. A need.

A though popped into Charlottes head.

No. That would be impossible.

Right?

She rolled off the bed and fished around her suitcase for a notebook and a pen, flipping on the bedroom light after she had found them. Taking a seat in the corner of the room, she began to scribble away, writing and erasing and rewriting and re-erasing.

Just before 10:30, Avery and Mia strolled into the room.

"Hey you," Mia smiled, "I thought you were supposed to find Avery and join us at the Zipper."

"Sorry gals," Charlotte replied, not even looking up from her notebook, "forgot I had something to do tonight."

Avery gave her a curious look. "You know, you are a weirdo sometimes."

"What's that say about you?" Charlotte quickly retorted.

"Touche."

At 10:59, after nearly an hour of writing, and at the request of Mia and Avery, Charlotte set her book down and turned off the lights. She took a quick shower, the events of the night still feeling surreal to her, before slipping into bed next to Avery.

"Oh, wait," Charlotte chirped, flicking on the light.

"Ahhhhhh!" Avery groaned, pulling her pillow over her eyes.

"Oh, shut up you baby." Charlotte grabbed her notebook and flipped to the last page she had written on. At the top of the page, it read:

TOP SECRET PLAN

Charlotte chucked. God I'm funny.

Beneath the title was a list of numbered steps, beginning with:

step 1: addict hayley to masturbation

Charlotte paused for a moment, her pen hovering at the top of the page before scribbling in an extra line, underlining it, and tossing the notebook into her suitcase.

step 0: trust

1...456789