Hometown Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear her swallow and take a low breath and she took him again, once and twice, the same slow gripping strokes, but now going into a gradual but certain acceleration. For a few moments there was only the wet sucking slurp and the whir of the ceiling fan, fitting, playing, in perfect harmony.

He heard himself whine; let himself free to whine even harder, and knowing he was about to explode, tried to tap the top of her head, tried to pull away, because that's how he'd been conditioned; but she only sucked harder and faster and he felt one, then two squirts escape, a tight-throated grunt with each one; and he heard her swallow, there was a split second delay, and then he released all of it in a long hard hot eruption that for a fleeting split second could be believed had no end; feeling himself twitch and spurt against her tongue and her cheeks, well he came damn near close to crying tears of unworthy gratitude.

He heard her muffled wet swallows, and those mews of delight like she was sucking on candy canes she did not want to finish, holding his whole cock inside her mouth so wet and warm; suckling, cooing and kissing, until he softened down, his heartbeat trying to return to normal.

She raised her head, smiled that smile he had known so long so well.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?"

He could not think of much to say just then.

A thin line of cum hung off her bottom lip, and she picked it up with her long finger and sucked it off, smiling back at him, smacking her lips.

She finally stood up.

"I love doing that for you John."

He was still quite dazed, only laying back, as she helped fix his pants, zipping and buttoning. Then he was watching her walk to the table, snatching up the magazine. Returned, flopping down close like they were going to read a story together. She pointed to the picture of herself, pointed specifically to the phallus lodged in her anal paradise.

"See this?"

He barely nodded.

She bounded back up, leaving the magazine on his lap. Happened to notice the bowl of suckers next to the cash register. Went and helped herself to what turned out to be grape. Returned to John, licking, sucking the grape sucker.

Slipped the grape sucker from her lips to say, "John? When's the last time your beautiful cock fucked your wife, I mean, you know... anally? When? When? Aw, poor John. Never? Never ever?"

John had no words. Only dazed countenance and half-open mouth.

"Well John, I should be getting home now. See you tomorrow?"

She let that image have its way with John and once more slurpily extracted the grape sucker so it was part of her farewell wave.

The trademark ding of the barbershop door sounded as she made her sashaying exit, not before getting one more deep inhalation and sighing how much she loved the smell of barbershops and men.

Settling those short shorts on that ten-speed bicycle seat, riding away, sucking the grape sucker and dispensing sunshine waves to whoever she passed.

12