All Comments on 'Honey, We Need to Talk'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

Great story. Nice happy ending with a bit of BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It’d be wonderful if cheating worked out this well for the betrayed; it so seldom does, and always causes such long lasting grief. This makes a pleasant daydream of better times.

paulroverpaulroverover 5 years ago
NAME???

His name changed from Henry to Jake

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 5 years ago
Don't know how to rate this one.

On one hand, i like how they show indifference to the cheaters.

On the other, the only punishment they could mete out was guilt, but they absolved them of that by taking the moral low road, justifiably IMHFO. The neighbour husband got off scot-free in the end, which offends my sense of justice.

Overall, well written and different enough to be original. Well done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
Finally someone knows what to do

Fuck, fry’em and move on

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Great variation on an old classic. I think that's the fastest I've ever seen the cheated-on couple get together after finding out about their spouse's infidelity!

It was nice to see that Greg and Debbie ended up getting divorced after only being married for two years. The barren slut deserved nothing less after spreading her legs for the asshole... hopefully she ended up a bitter old cat lady. The only thing missing was some nasty ending for Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weird story

Friends cheating with each other,breaking fidelity for over a year. The two people cheated on decide to become a couple. After Janet & Henry made their annoucement there is no way I can see them making such a pack .if anything blood would flow.

BillandKateBillandKateover 5 years ago
Excellent Fantasy

If only betrayal could work out so well in the end. But maybe the moral to the story is good, honest people are often rewarded after all. 5 stars for this nice story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Really badly done

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Thanks

For putting a smile on my face. 5

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Loved the story!

Just wished it was a little longer.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

A happy ending finally for the dreaded "four words". He and Janet blew it up in the cheater 's faces and won the battle. Mighty fine story. You are very good at this writing thing. You don't waste words, you just tell a story with a beginning, middle, and most importantly, an end. Thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

I love how Greg says they'll be "fair." Isn't he aware at how UNFAIR even faithful ex-husbands get treated in LW world, let alone an UNfaithful one?

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Would like to know more re the cheating ex.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
"Honey we have to talk."

Those words never, ever bring good news.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years agoAuthor
@ paulrover

"His name changed from Henry to Jake:"

Dang it! I completely missed that. I'm sorry. I guess that points to my short attention span. I wonder if there is any way to fix that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally contrived, but lots of fun.

No one can be that blind and dull witted and make a good spouse for anyone else. The cheating assholes had to be telegraphing their adultery, but no one was tuned in. Just another shallow tepid distant marriage that dwindled away into dead ashes, because no one was tending the fire. Let's hope the second respectable marriage lasts for a life time. As for the cheaters, who gives a shit? Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

It was not at all believable, but it was entertaining.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Again

Just another great story, but I have a question. I'm in Richmond this weekend. I also have a beard. Does that make me Hairy in Va?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hahah

the cheating guy calls him a cuck?

the loser got a vasectomy, he can't even produce children. he's basically a eunuch with a cock. the ultimate revenge will their having children, while those two losers cannot. they'll die alone and childless. a career can't keep you warm at night. unless they adopt or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well played

An entertaining read. Skip the naysayers. "It's not believable"? This is a fictional porn site dummies. We need more stories like this one, as some clever commentator once said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Names Part 2

Not only did Henry turn to Jake, but at one point Janet put her mouth next to his ear to whisper she wanted to fuck and Debbie said it to him. Sloppy, confusing and poorly executed. They may be "just words" to you, but the way you use them is rather important.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@paulrover @Just_Words

I'm a notorious nitpicker, and the fact that I missed the name change tells me that I was that into the story, which is a good thing!

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
My god

Not much to say. It's just not a good story. In just about every aspect except one. You kept it short.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

"Not only did Henry turn to Jake, but at one point Janet put her mouth next to his ear to whisper she wanted to fuck and Debbie said it to him."

Dang it! My wife refuses to proof read my writing. I'm going to have to flowchart some of this just to stop making this kind of mistake. Thanks for catching it.

Perks40Perks40over 5 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed this, 5 stars from me..

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Fun Story

With amusing errors that perhaps would have been caught by an editor, but, don't let that problem stop from posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good, solid story!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Love it. Well done

It certainly wasn't RAAC, but not BTB either. More like good living is the best revenge

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hey Reed

Have to be able to stuff my beard inside a fully sealable face mask, Ebola and such, so it's full but not too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This appeared here before

A story almost identical appeared here about three months ago. It's such a shame when authors place time, whether intentional or not.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

A happily ever after tale for the cheated spouses. And a fucked up ending for our asshole cheaters. It gets no better.

Five Stars

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
5*s

Well met. Went down with the satisfaction of a good meal!

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
@26thNC

Good shot at Hairy/Harry in Va. 😁😁😄😄.

69gman69gmanover 5 years ago
Just_Words amused

Nice short story. Just like I said, no offense was taken and I enjoyed the story. Caught myself smiling more than once, the absolute best revenge is living well. No Doubt.

Good read keep it up. +5 here

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just One Nit

I know it's all for fun, but the instant revenge sex did get an eyeroll out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it, my type of story

Thanks for the fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like the first Part.

Gave an insight into the way Janet and Jake thought and their conclusions, which eventually led to a happy and loving relationship. The Diane, Karen for Janet and Glen for Greg could have confused the unwary reader but the follow up was good. Still, more needed to be said about the cheaters and the disintegration of their marriage.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Story Telling****

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THE ONCE BITTER TWICE SHY RULE

doesn't mean everytime the pot boils the cauldron bubbles, TK U MLJ LV NV

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Entertaining

I liked it!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Fun story.

I agree with comments

on needing a little background on former marriages.

Other than that, this was

a delightful little story.

Top ratings from me.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Cute

An unexpected turn of the table on the cheaters. Well done. A 4* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Now these are wife swappers

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

5 stars, great little story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant! 5-Stars!!!

I loved it! Good for the cheaters - once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater! What did she really think? That it would last if it was built on cheating! That some people never learn! Good for the good couple!

xtchrxtchralmost 5 years ago
I Liked It!

I like any story where the cheaters lose and the non-cheaters win. And they did in this story. I would have liked to see a little more BTB toward the cheating husband for his blatant disrespect toward the non-cheating husband during the 'talk' but you are the author and I still liked the story. It definitely falls in the "Living Well is the Best Revenge" category.

Thank you for an entertaining story.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Karma at it's best.

Love a happy ending especially when, the two cheating spouses thought they where gonna be all mature adults and break the hearts of the two they where betraying.

I mean it only took them a whole year to come clean and confess there cheating ways.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Good Stuff

Sure it's unlikely, but it's fiction so it can be.

Anon 04/10/19 made me laugh. They are wife swappers. The best kind.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
A Real Feel Good Story

Nice twist. Well written. Good concept. Got my 5.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
What a happy place and he was there

Good story enjoyed

4 stars

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago
Brilliant again.

‘Nuff said. You’re added to my favorite authors, and definitely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Baddogie59Baddogie59over 4 years ago
Great read

I love how they just went up to the bedroom in front of the current spouses and fucked all night. Shock value can be the best kind of treatment when done right...Oh and I love a happy ending.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

One of the better LW stories in recent history. J_W has the talent and the ability to be the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is my favorite of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That Has To Be

The first time in history "We Need To Talk" was about something good for the husband. All smiles here. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

If karma exists in the universe, you’ve painted a perfect picture of it, Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Especially liked the last line.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story, loved it

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Great Story... a 'must read'

I loved this story even more on the second, 'accidental' reading. It was a pleasant and funny tale of serendipity. I wish that all cheated spouses find such a beneficial solution to the initial hurt that cheating inevitably causes. 5***** and well worth every one. Thank You!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
I hear the bells see the birds sing the flowers growing

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A plot if you like.

The offending spouses head of for a "business seminar "

The offended spouses team up for some vengeance ahead of time.

Pre warned so to speak.

The offending spouses get "home" to totally empty houses.

Real estate for sale signs in the lawns complete with sold stickers.

Somehow the offended spouses totally disappear comeplete with children and money.

Leaving the offending spouses devastated.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wish this was the first story

A while back I read one of your more recent stories, which was also a 5 star, and copied your submission list. Now I going down the list and picked this one to read on a rainy day and it is one of best stories I've read this week. I'd give you a helpful critique but hell, your doing just fine with out my input. On to the next story!

I've got to get an account. (;<)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One more time

Nothing else to say, this is just a great story, worth reading a dozen times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW

What an awesome story. Nice tom read a light hearted piece for a change

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
I liked it.

Great story - good character development - could have used just a bit more detail of the make-out session. You get a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Delightful little story.

LA

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story. AAA+++

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again, this is one of J-W’s best stories. The cheaters aren’t even worth another thought, lock the door on your way out.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have a twisted mind? That's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me...

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Loved it. Thank you. 10 stars, lol

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

I don't get why anonymous would call the author twisted. What was twisted about that?

Wife cheats with best friend's husband... that kind of thing has been going on for as long as humanity has been in existence. The betrayed partners hooking up is quite common too... although usually not quite that fast!

Apparently when affair partners get married, they only have a 7% chance of staying together, so even their breakup was the most likely outcome.

I thought it was well written and extremely plausible. Rather than all the macho bullshit of getting in a fight over the slut wife, Henry and Janet handled the cheaters perfectly. Nobody likes to be treated with total disregard, but that's exactly what happened to the cheaters. They were never allowed to justify their actions, or try to blame their spouses... they were just ghosted and ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Very nice. Thanks, J_W.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Great, just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story, thanks for sharing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

One of the great stories on Loving Wives

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 2 years ago

I never rated it but it is one of my favorite stories.

Nothing outlandish and well painted. Could be a true story.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - second read and yes, it still deserves the 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent 5 stars

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
Please!

JW, please just keep on keepin' on. I appreciate the careful editing and proofreading (I only have to read a sentence/paragraph once to understand the author's meaning.) Thanks for your efforts and for sharing your skills.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short and sweet! In agreement with five previous comments! 5!

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Hysterical. Going upstairs to have sex with Janet while the cheaters are still standing there speechless??? Instant classic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfectamundo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best "We have to talk" story on lit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How does she do that? She was not wearing any!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Suprised

Suprised at some of the comments.I thought it was a load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Solid story

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

I'm so glad I found your wonderful tales here. One of my happier accidents.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Nice. I really enjoyed your trail of betrayal and recovery.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars. Cute story. Puts a smile on a persons face while reading.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Really a pleasure to read this story which gave me a big smile when the 2 victims of cheating met.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Last line alone is worth 5 stars. As is the rest of the story.

lflyer82lflyer82about 1 year ago

I love this story and every other one of your stories. You are just that good.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

What a wonderfully funny little slice of life. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

usaretusaret12 months ago

I just liked it. Nice job.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
1754 Followers
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES