Honeymoon Delight

Story Info
Rory and Logan honeymoon, pregnant, pool.
3k words
3.6
7.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

AN: This is Rory and Logan's wedding night after they got married post-AYITL. Rory is 27 weeks pregnant. Logan has a bunch of tattoos on his chest and back in this.

---

"Where are we?" Rory asked, as she stepped out of the plane, having not even recognized the name of the airport in question. It was already dark outside, and they were hit by a much different temperature breeze than the day before, a light scent of jasmine and salt in the ear. "I can smell the ocean...," she noted, after sniffing around like a dog for a moment.

"St Lucia," Logan finally decided to answer.

"Wow," Rory exclaimed, having not quite expected the Caribbean. Florida - maybe, but especially since Paris had gone into early labor she'd become a little hesitant about traveling anywhere far or less-developed in case something happened. But the scents, the sights as they moved towards the customs, were definitely rising the corners of Rory's mouth, awakening that curiosity in her that had always been in her when she traveled. She wanted to experience the places, the people, the foods and so forth. And truth be told, while she had been to several countries and places with Logan before, they only ever really talked about traveling like this and exploring places together. This wasn't Asia, but it was a small step in the right direction.

However, with Logan there - she felt safe even without the added assurance - and she should since Logan had picked this island specifically because there was going to be an ACOG conference on the island, which meant that technically they had all the OB's they could want right there for any emergency scenario. But he too hoped that there would be no need for that since Rory had been doing so well and gotten an all-clear to fly. Besides, the island was also on a recommended destinations lists for babymooners, which they kind of were too on top of being honeymooners.

"Come on," Logan said, taking her hand, and led her through the customs after a brief passport check. He could feel her ring on her finger each time her hand was in his, reminding him how lucky he was.

They had a car waiting - nothing overly fancy but comfortable. The car took them perhaps 15 minutes away and stopped in front of a large two-story island-style house, where they were already expected. There was a woman and a man, the man dressed in a chef's outfit that welcomed them humbly - in a way that wasn't too intense, almost as if simply being the enablers rather than someone who required anything from them.

The place was lit beautifully in the night, comfortably decorated interior with an abundance of lounging and dining options on the first floor and the bright moonlight outside brought out the inviting pool in the back garden. There were no other sounds except the splashing of the waves in the background and those of a couple of tropical birds in the darkness of the night.

"This place is amazing!" Rory exclaimed, still in awe, as they walked through the building - high vaulted ceilings, wooden lacework all around its porches and verandahs. But since it was pretty late, she was whispering.

"Why are you whispering?" Logan teased.

"I don't want to wake anyone," Rory said, humbly. The place looked a little like a hotell, I guess - but definitely a boutique kind in that case.

"It's just us," Logan said, with a wide grin.

"It is?" Rory raised her eyebrows with surprise, having not expected that, and a smile soon snuck onto her lips. Though perhaps she should've guessed.

"Well this needed to be special," Logan replied, and pulled her close for a kiss, intertwining their fingers.

"I'm not arguing with that," she shook her head, innocently. She just wanted to feel like she was home - home was where Logan was, wasn't it?

There was a quiet knock on the doorway behind them - the woman from earlier wanted their attention.

"Excuse me, Mr. Huntzberger," the woman said, humbly.

"Yes," Logan replied as he turned, desperately wanting to correct her. The thing was that he'd gone and changed his name too. It was Logan Huntzberger - Gilmore now, but since his passport wasn't changed yet he couldn't really blame them for using the name he was born with. He wasn't planning on using the full hyphenated name in everyday speech, he wasn't about to correct people if they knew him by the former name for example, but it would say so on the documents he'd sign or the new contacts he made for example. It was something he'd wanted to do, almost feeling like it softened the image of him, differentiating him from his father as much as possible. Mitchum would've never taken his wife's name. It was also yet another thing to make them equal - she had his name and he had hers, and the baby would have the same name too.

"We've put your things in the master bedroom upstairs. Would you like me to unpack?" the woman asked.

"No, that's alright," Logan replied, just really wanting some alone time. Besides, this was just a week and a half and they hardly had a mountain of luggage.

"The chef has prepared a few cold meals for the evening for you in case you are hungry. They can be found in the kitchen. Also the fridge is stocked with everything you requested," she added.

"Thank you, that's great," Logan said, stepping closer to her and exchanged a few more words with her and tipped her. He'd gotten everything he needed to know. The arrangement was that they were to call when they wanted the chef's services and the cleaning would only happen if they weren't in the house. Their car service was a call away and they had someone to shop for them if they requested it. This was just about them - their time.

In the meantime Rory had wandered to the garden, exploring the place. The place was probably meant for more people than just the two of the, possibly a larger group of friends or a large family - the number of lounge chairs alone made that evident.

"You hungry? They said there are some Accra, fruit salad and freshly made banana bread in the kitchen," he said, as he joined her in the back. The welcoming meal was made up of local cusine.

What he saw as he walked out into the back, however, was Rory slipping out of her wrap dress, briefly looking over her shoulder. Within seconds her intent was clear, as she shed her underwear along with the rest, and stepped into the pool. She wasn't perhaps at her most graceful - but she waded through the water slowly, with just the top of her breasts above water, making the sight incredibly sexy nonetheless.

"Damn...," Logan murmured to himself.

This was the woman he'd married - so innocent, sweet... and then she went and did something like this. He had looked for a place where they'd have privacy, but in the darkness he couldn't really tell if there were neighbors a little furhter away who might see.

Rory floated over the water, clearly enjoying the water - cooler than the air certainly, on her skin. Logan wasn't far behind to remove his clothing, frankly if he really thought of it - he wouldn't have minded staying naked or barely dressed for most of their stay if he could help it.

He joined her within seconds, but without hurrying - this setting and moment was just too good to rush. He wanted to take it in. And there was a lot of take in - Rory's gaze at him as he undressed, was definitely a sight of its own with lust in her eyes.

He swam close, diving in, seeing her naked form under the water. Her 27-week bump had now been beginning to grow rounder, before having until pretty recently sat pretty low, her breasts rounder than what they used to be too but this was now news - just a sight to remember. She looked gorgeous, and as the sneaky smile on her lips as he emerged, so did his grin.

They just looked at each other for a moment - words didn't seem to be enough.

But Logan decided to become the sea monster the next moment, and grabbed her onto his lap - in the water this was the easiest thing in the world - and swirled her around. He was giddy from happiness.

"Logan!" Rory giggled, scoldingly her arms going around his neck. It was playful, childish even - as were her yelps.

His arm brushed against her breast, unintentionally, and that feeling of bare hot skin was definitely already elevating their need. It was like being in a roomful of dynamite - it only took a small spark. Taking this slow was not as easy as the general idea had been.

Gently she kissed him, as he continued to hold her against his body. Within moments her legs wrapped around him, ignoring the fact that he had to stretch out his neck a little more because of the bump between them.

The kiss broke, but they stayed connected, as if still too afraid speaking would ruin the moment.

His stare was intoxicating and intimidating all at once. Rory licked her lips, and her eyes trailed to his chest - his ink - she'd genuinely grown to love this new look. His beard was pretty short now, having shaved nearly all of it for the wedding, just a short stubble remaining. His skin was tanned too - the little crow's feet that showed when he smiled had tanned onto his skin. It just spoke of how much he'd smiled throughout the day yesterday, being out on the water so much. He looked masculine and strong.

Her skin had a little more freckles than usual - her cheeks and shoulders too, having not bothered with makeup for their travels, and her hair was casually pulled away from her face. The look on her face spoke of relief but in this moment anticipation too. None of it had gone as she'd once imagined - but somehow this was even better.

Rory kept her hold of him, her arms around his neck, wanting to feel as close to him as she could, and she pressed against him with more force. She could tell his need had long since been awakened. Her core clenched on impulse, and she arched her hips into him.

"I'm going to have to practice calling you my husband," Rory decided to say, enjoying the feeling of him against her, but just the same - not wanting to rush it. She loved that word too.

"I doubt I'll grow tired of hearing it," Logan replied, teasing her a little, by making sure he really felt his hardness against her slit. She breathed heavily for a moment, letting him know he'd hit the spot.

"And you, my beautiful-beautiful wife," Logan hummed and laid his lips on her neck, kissing it, still holding her by her thighs around his hips.

Rory demanded his lips return to hers, kissing him with abandon for several minutes until they both needed to catch their breath. There weren't enough words to tell the other how much they loved each-other, how happy they were about being married, and how much being here meant to them.

Rory pushed her legs further apart, inching closer, but Logan smirked cockily at her blatant attempt which nearly made her groan.

"I seem to have a very horny wife tonight," Logan noted with a wide grin.

"No more horny than I usually am," she whispered in the most sensual tone, so the hot air from her mouth against his ear gave him goosebumps for a second.

Rory kissed his neck and ear to show just how much. As she did that, his fingers caressed her back, one hand moving to gently fondle her breast. The incredible smoothness of her skin was addictive and he didn't want to stop feeling it.

Each stroke, each kiss made her nipples stiffen, making them even more sensitive as they rubbed against his chest.

Little by little he steered her towards the lower end of the pool, and as he'd kissed her once again, now both of them on the stairs, he reached his hand between her legs and firmly pressed around her mound. It was kind of possessive even, but even hotter like that.

"You know I own you now, right?" Rory teased, sensing this little power play well enough. To show it, she reached out her own hand towards his cock, wrapping her hand around its aroused form, and gave it a gentle squeeze as if it was a joystick.

At that series of firmer squeezes, Rory felt his finger begin to tease her, distracting her as he fondeled her labia and clit, which was already soaked with her juices. He was not going to make this easy, was he?

She spit into her palm, and slid down his shaft a few times, definitely getting his eyes to roll back for a moment as had been the intent. He teased her slit, careful not to enter, and she continued to move her hand up and down teasingly slowly.

"Own me then!" Logan suddenly demanded, just wanting her so bad. It was rare that he gave up this soon, but there were just so many emotions, so much want - even Logan Huntzberger had his limit.

He didn't have to be disappointed, because Rory pushed him to sit higher, just his calves remaining in the water and enveloped his erection with her incredibly hot mouth. It was almost too much to handle, but Logan held back, only allowing his head to fall back and eyes close for seconds, not really wanting to miss a second of this. In that moment he truly couldn't think of anything better than being owned by his Ace.

Rory massaged his upper thighs, every now and again brushing also against his balls as she sucked him, adding some tongue swirls to really make him squirm and groan. Just as she was beginning to taste his cum, she stopped.

The look on Logan's face was both shock, thankfulness and continuing carnal need.

Rory smiled, innocently, essentially asking 'is there something you need?'

While she loved this power play a lot, in her current state the sexual positons were becoming rather limited, so wanting to feel that lust she saw in his eyes, she stood up, arched her ass out as sexily as she believed she managed, and leaned her upper body against the side of the pool. This was owning him as well. She was about knee-deep in the water, the curves of her thighs, ass, bump and breasts beautifully exposed.

She didn't need to tell him what to do. She just tilted her hip as she bent her knee a little - maybe that burlesque class had worked, giving her that extra boost of confidence that she needed.

Had someone else been watching them, they would've probably looked like wild animals, doing their mating dance. Even Logan's body language was rather that of a wild wolf in heat than the smooth and charismatic pretty-boy he'd been once groomed to be, and Rory's that of a deer - not quite deer in the headlights, but certainly a little intimidated even if in part just playing along.

Logan prolonged the tension even longer by stepping close, his cock grazing her, and gently let his fingers trail her spine upwards, then downwards before caressing her ass with both hands. He could already feel Rory gently rock backwards craving more. But he was truly enjoying this role.

He dipped his fingers between her folds again - her labia no longer as out in the open, instead delicately presented with her legs more closed - so both of them would feel even more tightness. It was kind of like he was inspecting her.

"You're soaking wet, you know that?" Logan asked, huskily.

Was he really going to make her beg?

But the loud moan she made, once Logan decided to make a stop to her suffering unexpectedly, was so worth it. The way his rock hard shaft slid into her, feeling each vein pulsating with warmth within her, stretching her, was unbelievable. Neither of them had believed sex while married would've been that much different - after all most people hardly ever said it would get better once people were married. But for them this was about a lot more than that. They'd dreamt of getting to this place, this mental place, where everything was this certain for such a long time, even if parts of it subconsciously, that it really felt like each move that their bodies knew how to make, not even needing to think about it, left every nerve ending in their body raw and sent jolts through their bodies. It was like being on a mood-heightening drug of some sort.

His thrusts were deep and powerful, not so much hasty and rough, holding the rhythm of her low moans. For a moment Rory nearly forgot completely that she was pregnant and just had the craziest illusion how she wanted him to impregnate her right then and there. If he'd asked now - she would've probably given him all kinds of promises about the number of their future children. There were no thoughts of her career, just pure primal need to be his over and over again. Out here, naked, a tropical rain forest surrounding them, free of all guilt, released from their former worries - just the two of them.

"Aghh...," Rory came, and came loudly, her orgasms being so much more intense these days.

Her core shuttered around his member, making him pick up his pace, wanting as much part of this wave of spasms as possible. He groaned and shifted his hand downwards to grip her ass harder. She'd barely come down from her high, as he drove her right into another climax with his continuous pounding. At the midst of this he finally came undone himself, having given it everything he had to hold off earlier.

Logan let his groan carry similarly along wiht sending hot spurts of cum inside of her, filling her. He'd waited so long. She was his, all his.

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers