Honeymoon Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation of a dream I had about my future honeymoon.
1.2k words
4.5
2.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved is over 18, the man involved is currently in his early 30s whereas I am currently in my late 20s.

***********

We move to the bathroom and I notice that there is a giant bathtub so I start setting a bath for the both of us to enjoy. I found some candles and lit them. And turned on a Playlist we had created of all the songs we've sent each other. You come and find me wearing nothing but a towel around your waist and hand me a glass of wine and say that "everything thats happened and is going to happen tonight and this weekend has been long over due."

I tilt my head and smile saying "your so cheesy, but yes it's been long overdue and I can't wait for what's to come." Giving you a slow kiss as I grab the glass of wine.

I look down at the towel around your waist and see it starting to tent. The bath fills up and before I could even start getting undressed you come up behind me and start kissing my neck moving my hair to the side as you unzip my dress and let it fall off my shoulders onto the floor.

I set the glass of wine in on the counter and turn around, yanking the towel off your waist and tell you to get into the bath first as I take my heels off. I get in and sit with my back towards you leaning on you. I move to the side a little and have one hand gently teasing your cock in the water. We sat like that talking about the future for what felt like hours but was merely a few minutes.

I looked up into your eyes and all I know is that the next thing I did was turn around straddle you and started to ease my way onto your cock. We both let out little moans and groans before I started moving up and down. Taking my time to give you a bunch of little hickeys on your chest and neck.

You grab onto my ass and push me farther onto your cock our bodies getting into a nice slow rhythm. I lean back just enough for you to lean down and start kissing my neck, leaving your own trail of hickeys starting from just under my ear moving down to the collarbone and moving the trail further down to each nipple.

We decide to change positions, I'm leaning over the side of the tub with my ass just above the water as you move behind me grab my waist and start fucking me from behind. Once we found a good quick rhythm that makes me moan out in pleasure you pull me up to back into you with my arms behind my back, my tits fully exposed to the air I glance up to the ceiling and notice a mirror right above us.

I smile and we lock eyes in the mirror and you whisper that "this was the reason I picked this specific suite, it has amazing views." You quicken your pace and I can't help but to scream your name as I come on your cock.

A few seconds later I feel your warm cum shooting deep in my pussy and the sensation sends me over the top again riding the second orgasm you smile and ask "do you want more?" all I can do is nod my head yes before you start rubbing my clit as you move your cock slow but deep I start squirting riding out my third orgasm.

You give me a deep kiss as you take your cock out of me letting my body come down from the high. And you say "that was what I was waiting for, let's go lay down while we figure out what type of dessert you want."

All I can do is kiss you and whisper "all i want for dessert is you, and I'm not finished with you yet." I put on a robe before moving to the bedroom, you laugh as you get out and wrap a towel around your waist.

We each pick a side of the king size bed to lay on as we start talking about how happy we are now that we're married and can finally enjoy moments like this without any worries. You look over at me and ask if I planned on sleeping in the robe. Laughing a little I respond "do you plan on sleeping in a towel?"

We both smile and blush as we take the robe and towel off and get back into the bed making sure to get an eye full before turning the lights off. I lean over and start kissing you slowly moving my body to straddle your waist while we kiss. You wrap your arms around me and turn us over so that your now the one who is on top.

You feel around for the robe and take the belt from it and tie my wrists together. I start to smile as I ask "what exactly do you have in mind" you respond "I just want you to enjoy every sensation and focus on the pleasure. I want your hands to stay out of the way."

With a puzzled but excited look I relax as you tie the end of the belt to the bed frame above my head. You graze your hands down my arms, over my chest making sure to lightly brush against my already hard nipples. Gasping at the light touches I move my hips saying "please give me more, I'm so turned on right now".

Smiling you lean down and suck one of my nipples into your mouth making me moan at the sensation. With one hand moving down my abdomen finding its way to the top of my pussy. Looking up you see my head tilted back with my eyes closed, you feel me start bucking my hips trying to get your hand right where I want it.

You start fingering me slowly, taking your time to make me want more. Moving your lips down my body with a trail of kisses, you stop right before reach my pussy. You look up at me smiling and say "Tell me exactly what you want from me right now"

As you say that you stop fingering me and i gasp and cry out in disappointment "why'd you stop it was feeling really good"

"Tell me what you want baby" blowing a little on my clit making me moan.

"Fuck that feels good, please" shaking my body to emphasize a tantrum.

I feel you sit up in the bed, not saying anything though I could tell that what I say next was going to determine how the rest of the night would go. Before you could move anywhere else "Baby, I just want you to eat your desert right now and after I want to eat my desert. Please come back here because my appetite gets bigger when you eat first"

You laugh and say "too bad I'll be the only one eating desert tonight, you'll have to wait until breakfast"

With my hands still tied together you lick my pussy and suck on my clit until I'm on the verge of cumming and stop. You did this a few times before I couldn't hold back anymore and came so hard that you had my pussy juice all over your mouth and dripping down your chin and onto the bed.

Noticing how late it is we decided that we had more than enough fun for the night given that we had two more days to enjoy ourselves.