Honeymoon Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
A dream about what's going to happen for my future honeymoon.
873 words
3.77
3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved is over 18, the man involved is currently in his early 30s whereas I am currently in my late 20s.

I thought I'd share with you all about the past few nights and idk why but my dreams have been a little adventurous but mostly risqué. I will only tell you what happened in one of the dreams. So the one I'm telling you about was the more adventurous one which I was surprised about.

It started out as us driving in the red convertible with the top up and us flirting a little and talking about a surprise date you had planned. You had a casual suit on and I was wearing a black mid thigh dress that was a v-neck so you could see some cleavage but it wasn't over the top, and I had black heels that matched. You then handed me a bag and said "here it's a gift for both of us but mostly for you." I laughed and opened the bag it was a pair of lace underwear that had a remote controlled mini vibrator. You told me to put them on and give you the remote, I did and felt my face start to turn red because we were getting close to some restaurant you wanted to start our date at. I leaned over and started kissing your neck and asking what you planned for the night but all you did was smile.

As we were pulling into the parking lot I had my hand on your thigh rubbing gently and occasionally letting my fingers inch closer towards your zipper but you'd stop me everytime saying you wanted to play first.

Once we sat down at a table I gasped and sighed as you started playing with the buttons on the remote. Whenever the waiter would come to the table you would have it go to one of the higher settings, thankfully it was a silent vibrator so no one noticed except for us. Everytime I was close to moaning out and cumming you would turn it off.

We headed back to the car and before you could even start it I leaned over and started kissing you and gliding my hand from your neck, down your chest, stomach and eventually down to the front of your pants, I started to undo the zipper before you had pulled my hand away and said that we were going to be late for the next stop.

So you started driving, once we were on the road for a few minutes I went back to getting your cock out and started to give you a slow teasing handjob. You set the vibrator on one of the lowest settings and I started to moan from being so turned on.

While stroking your cock I started to kiss and lick your neck. You start moaning and saying "baby not yet, we're not there yet. I want to do this right," I laugh a little and say "but I want it now". You look at me and next thing I know I'm sucking your cock.

You have one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding my hair back. You were so close cumming before you stopped me and said were here. I sit up and wipe my mouth, checking in the mirror to make sure I look presentable. We were at some hotel but it looked like it was apartments or multiroom suites.

We couldn't get to our room fast enough, the entire time you had me walking in front of you but my ass touching your boner to hide it. You turned the vibrator up a few settings which made a small moan escape my mouth. I started to lean back into you and pulled your arms around me to bring you closer, you leaned down and started kissing my neck and whispered "I can't wait to get through the door, it's going to be a long night."

As soon as we get to the room I turn around start kissing you and running my hands through your hair pulling you more into my kisses. We make our way onto the couch, you sit down and I straddle you and start grinding on your cock. I move your hands to my ass and you start using it as leverage to push me more onto your lap.

In one swift move you turn me on my back and pull the top of my dress down and start sucking on my nipples, occasionally biting and pulling them making me gasp. You move down my body as you say "it's my turn to please you, now just relax and enjoy this." You pull the lace underwear off leaving the vibrator touching my clit and start kissing my thighs moving up towards my pussy.

You take the vibrator and put it on one of my nipples as you start licking my pussy and sucking on my clit. I couldn't hold it back any longer and start to cum, you start tongue fucking me as I'm cumming drinking every last drop that I have. Once the orgasm subsides, I lay there panting pulling you up towards me so I can kiss you.