Honeymoon Pt. 03: Orgy Time

Story Info
Hot sex at the party.
2.3k words
4.27
7.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and I spent the early hours before the party relaxing on the beach, people watching and soaking up some sun in my barely there bikini. We retired to the tiki bar for a little refreshment to loosen up before returning to our room.

We had lots of time so Jim decided he would walk the beach once more. I choose to stay and enjoy my drink. Not long after Jim left for his walk, a young gentleman asked if he could join me as he stared at my top which I knew showed my nipples. That's why I bought it! I said "Sure, if you buy me a drink and leave when my husband returns." He sat down as he ordered drinks for us. I was a little tippy and turned and leaned toward him to give him a good look. He was very confident as he put his hand on my leg and smiled saying the show is more than worth it. We were chatting and enjoying our drinks as his hand returned to my leg, only much higher than before but not yet to my sweet spot. He was very witty and I enjoyed his company, so I didn't mind him feeling my leg. I really actually liked it!

Jim returned as my new friend started to move his hand higher up the inside of my thigh. I said, "You should have done that earlier. Now I have to go. We'll be sleeping late tomorrow, watch for us to be around in the afternoon." I stood up and noticed a bulge in his pants. I gave him a kiss as I let my hand run across his hard cock as we walked away.

Back in our room we showered and changed into our party attire. I would wear nothing but the dress I thought I had lost and Jim wore shorts and a shirt. We had a beer while waiting for the phone call to head down to the beach. Our honeymoon would soon be over and we would be headed back home.

Rudy called about 4 and said they would be headed out to the beach. Jim said we would be right down.

Mary also was wearing a dress similar to mine. I wondered if she was wearing just the dress. Mary and I walked ahead of Jim and Rudy.

It didn't take long and I got my answer, with the gust of the onshore breeze, both our dresses were blown up above our waists. She was dressed like I was. We heard Rudy say, "Hey Jim, they're dressed alike."

We arrived at Glen's and were let in the back gate. There were naked people all around. We also were naked very quickly. Rudy and Mary had given us some names of people to avoid and also some tips on what we should and should not do. Then she said, "That's Bob, pointing to a guy across the room."

Just as Mary said, Bob spotted me, the newbie, and immediately was at my side. I had no chance to avoid him. He put his hand in the crack of my ass trying to finger me before he even said hello! Everyone was there for the same thing, lots of fucking and sucking but not without consent. I quickly turned away and said, "no thank you!"

We took a tour to check out the possibilities before the action started. It was early and there was very little going on. I was approached by one couple and they asked if I would like to join them later. I told them I'd love to, just look for me. We noticed that all the people were much older than us.

I turned around to see an older lady on her knees sucking Jim's cock. I watched her skillfully suck until Jim unloaded in her mouth and she stood up never losing a drop and walked away. I told them it was my turn and we all went our separate ways to explore.

I headed to a back bedroom that we had looked in earlier and noticed it had mattresses laid out on the floor. I opened the door and there was now a lot of action in progress, men, women intertwined. One lady had three men, a cock in every hole. One of the men there noticed me looking and came over to me. I would guess he was in his forties but nice looking. He reached out and put his hands on my tits, introducing himself as Bob. I instinctively reached down to grasp his semi erect cock. It felt very nice.

He asked if I'd like to participate in the fun. I said," I'd love to, you and your friends can ask me to do anything you want."

He said," good, let's start with you getting on your knees and sucking me off, don't let a drop leave your mouth!" I did as he told me and before long his cock was hard as a rock. It seemed as though it was made to fit my mouth perfectly.

I could see the men gathering around the young girl, stroking their cocks, waiting to see if they were next. I felt somebody's hands massaging my tits while he knelt behind me pushing his cock between my legs. I took his smallish cock in my hand and parting my legs I guided it to my very wet pussy. As he penetrated me, he fucked me wildly and came quickly, dumping his load in my pussy as I continued sucking Bob. There was another cock pushing against me as soon as the last guy pulled out. I reach down and again guided this larger cock into me. Bob started to tense up and I knew he would soon fill my mouth with his cum. I sucked harder and swirled my tongue around the head of his manhood. He began to pulse and shot his load down my throat as I swallowed all of it. The guy in my pussy was pumping me for all he was worth as Bob filled my mouth. Bob moved away and I had my choice of hard cocks to service. As the new guy put his cock in my mouth, I could feel my pussy being filled with cum. His cock went limp and he moved away.

I knew it was coming as a guy started fingering my pussy and then my ass. I concentrated on sucking the cock in my mouth as the guy behind me pushed his cock into my ass a little at a time until he was fully engulfed. It felt good as it gave my pussy a needed rest. I was soon swallowing another load and both sides of my face became covered in semen as two men jacked off while rubbing their cocks against my face cheeks. A new cock was quickly inserted in my mouth, he pumped ferociously until he dumped his semen down my throat.

I had to tell the men waiting my mouth needed a break. I said when the guy in my ass came I would lay on my back and that they could jack off all over me. That brought a lot of cheers. I got on my elbows so the ass fucking became more intense. He quickly pulled out of my butt and shoved his cock into my pussy, reaching up to cup my breast, pumping madly he came quickly, adding to the loads already deposited there. There was another cock penetrating my ass as soon as the last man withdrew. I looked around to see many men enjoying watching, stroking their cocks. There were three other women on the mattresses receiving the same treatment as I was. I didn't know where the other women were as this was a couples only gathering.

As soon as my butt was filled with cum, I stood up to walk over to a mattress. I was unsteady after the non-stop sex, the semen from my pussy and ass was running down my legs, what a weird feeling. Just as I got to the mattress with my entourage of men close behind, Mary showed up. I said hello as I laid on my back. The men started rubbing their cocks all over me as they were jacking off. Mary got on her knees and started cleaning the cum from my pussy and ass, it felt so good. A man had immediately gotten behind her and was either fucking her ass or pussy. With his every thrust she had her face pressed against me driving her tongue deep into my pussy. I turned my head to the side and noticed most of the men had left the room. Mary's man came and he got up and left the room, taking one of the other women with him.

We sat up and Mary told me she thought she might find me here. They call this THE ROOM. She explained this is where some of the men gather because all the women that enter are eager to suck and fuck. I was caught off guard, like you, the first time we were here. Bob always waits to see a new face wander in to grab her and initiate her. I sure was caught off guard but I also enjoyed my visit. Let's go to another room I think you will like. Mary, I'd like to go to the pool first, I feel a little crusty! Mary laughed, you look a little crusty too!

On the way to the pool we passed by Jim, all he said was, "you look like you've been having fun!"

"I've been having more fun than you can imagine!"

We made our way to the pool and jumped in to wash the cum from our bodies. We soon had men approach us both and asked if they might get their cocks sucked. There were six men and I looked at Mary and she nodded to me in approval so I told them we'd be more than happy to. There was a corner in the pool area that had mats so we went there and Mary and I got on our knees and said, who wants to be first? Three stood by Mary and the other three stood by me. We both had cocks in our mouths as the other two fondled our tits while stroking their cocks. I felt one of the men behind me, pushing his hard cock between my legs, I turned my head asked him, "Do you want me to suck you or would you rather fuck my pussy?" He said "I want to fuck that nice ass." I replied, " go ahead, what ever you want is alright with me."

I returned to the waiting cock and licked and sucked it, listening to his moans of pleasure. My ass was soon being probed by another cock. I was enjoying myself and finally felt an orgasm coming on as my mouth was filled with cum. The guy in my ass was pumping furiously as I let out a cry as I came when he filled my butt with semen. The third man was in my mouth as soon as the first withdrew his cock. He started pumping quickly and told me to suck for all I was worth. I sucked his cock as hard as I was able and with a wild thrust he dumped his load down my throat. I managed to swallow all of his cum as he looked down at my smiling face.

We returned to the pool and were able to relax, there were no more men waiting in dire need. I asked Mary if she had seen Glen. She said he doesn't attend the parties because he doesn't want to be a distraction. I was very disappointed I wouldn't get to enjoy his tongue and cock one last time before we headed home.

Jim and Rudy came and wanted to head back to the hotel. Mary and I were both used up and agreed to head back even though it was only about 7 o'clock.

We recovered our dresses and headed out to the beach. As we headed back to the hotel, the ocean breeze lifted our dresses but neither of us tried to keep them down, we just let nature do it's thing. It wasn't dark yet and anyone who was looking got a good show. It felt very nice as the air passed over my swollen lips as we walked. Mary and I were walking behind Jim and Rudy. Jim stopped and turned around to ask how we were doing. Just then a gust blew our dresses up. A reflection caught Jim's eye and he looked up to see a man on a balcony with a camera and a telephoto lens. Jim said, "I think you girls have been the subject of a voyeur taking pictures." We turned around and could see the man with his camera pointed in our direction. Without a second thought I faced him and pulled my dress off and waved to him. He waved back and shouted, "thank you!" After a minute or so I put my dress back on and we continued back to our hotel. For some reason I felt very giddy.

As we walked, I thought about who might see the photos that were taken. Instead of being upset I could feel myself getting turned on thinking about who might view them.

I was somewhat disappointed having only cum once, I thought I would have multiple orgasms, but the men made no attempt to help me enjoy myself. All they wanted was a fuck or suck with a young girl.

The hotel was ahead, and I asked Jim if he wanted to go to the tiki bar for a while. He said he wasn't up to it but that if I wanted to, I should go ahead without him. Jim went to our room and Mary and Rudy went to theirs. I sat down and ordered a cocktail. Sitting by myself I felt even more disappointed in the results of the party. I finished my drink and went to our room. I needed a hot soak in the tub.