Honeymoon Pt. 04: Great Ending

Story Info
Craving fulfilled, multiple orgasms.
2.9k words
4.56
4.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to our room to find Jim sound asleep. I ran a bath and took a much- needed soak. It was very soothing. I decided to put on a sexy dress and head down to the inside bar. No panties or bra of course! I left Jim a note in case he awoke telling him where I was.

I spotted an empty stool at the end of the bar and ordered a drink. After a little while the couple who were next to me left. Leaving me alone to my thoughts. I was daydreaming and lost track of time. Reality hit when a voice asked if the seat next to me was taken. I hadn't noticed as I was buried in thought that another person had taken the other stool. He was good looking and had a nice voice. I told him he was welcome to sit as no one was sitting there.

My drink was empty, and he offered to buy me another. I accepted and asked what his name was, introducing myself as Cindy. Dave, he said, nice to meet you, Cindy. We talked about life in general and found out we were the same age. He asked if I was married as I was wearing a ring. I told him yes and that my husband was too tired to join me. I said, "I'm sure he would appreciate that you are here to keep me company." I asked him if he was married. No, divorced, he replied.

We turned our stools and were now facing each other, as we talked our legs became somewhat intertwined. My dress wasn't very short so he couldn't see I wasn't wearing panties. We leaned in as we talked, and I knew he could see my braless breasts from the smile on his face.

The DJ started to play music and Dave asked if I would like to dance. I said sure, I'd love to. As we danced, he did as I expected, from past experience, his hand casually brushed across my chest. I looked at him and just smiled. As the song ended, we headed back to our seats. Dave said, "I noticed an open booth, would you like to move there?" "Sure, I said, I was hoping you'd ask. First, I need to use the lady's room." "I will get our drinks and be waiting for you."

I returned and Dave had our drinks there, along with a refill. He stood so I could slide into the inside. He hadn't touched me except the casual brush against my tits on the dance floor and our legs at the bar. I wondered how long before he would get bolder. The DJ played a slow song and Dave asked me if I would dance with him. I said I'd love to. As he got up, he reached in to help me out. As I slid across the seat, I realized my dress pulled up and he now had a perfect view of my naked pussy. I looked up and his eyes were big as saucers, I just smiled as I stood up and pulled my dress down. He held my hand as he led me to the dance floor.

He held me at a distance, but I quickly put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, laying my head against his shoulder. I wanted to feel him against me to see how he would react. His hands went to the small of my back and he pulled me towards him, pushing his manhood into me. When I responded by pushing back his hands went to my ass and pulled harder.

The song ended but we stayed in an embrace for a while then returned to the table. Dave sat a little closer and as we talked, he put his hand on my leg, not high up but still the first time he touched me, I wanted it to be higher. Dave asked what my husband would say if he were here right now. I said, "He would smile and tell me to enjoy myself." With that, Dave slid his hand up the inside of my leg, reaching the promised land of my pussy. He didn't try to finger me, just rested his hand against my lips as I spread my legs a little.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Dave asked.

I replied, "very much so, as I pushed against his hand, it felt very nice, thank you for asking."

The DJ was playing another slow tune and I asked Dave if he wanted to dance again. He stood up and reached out for my hand. This time, I made sure my dress slid up as I moved across the seat to give him a good show! Only problem, I noticed the guy standing near him also got a nice view of me. I just smiled at him and nodded my head. He smiled back and nodded his head, so I spread my legs a little farther for him. I think he felt like a very lucky guy.

Dave held me close as we danced, and I could feel myself getting very wet as he pressed his very hard cock against me giving me a small orgasm. I decided then that I would have that cock in me that night. The song ended and as we returned to our booth the man who viewed me stopped by and said, "Thank you, I've never seen anything like that."

We talked about our lives as Dave now had inserted his finger in my vagina, making me squirm with delight. He said he was surprised at how open I was to be showing off my body.

I said, not even my husband knows, but I used to be a dancer, so I was almost nude around strangers almost every night. At first, I was nervous, but after a little while it didn't bother me. I was groped more times than I can count, after a while you become numb to it. Once you showed you didn't mind as long as they tipped enough, the word got around, and your tips quickly got bigger.

What if your husband finds out about your dancing from somebody else. Won't that make him angry?

I don't know, I should have already told him. I know he wouldn't have cared. I don't know why I didn't tell him.

Dave said, "It's never too late, until it is." "Now, would you care to carry on this conversation in my room with me?"

I'd really like that.

We left our table and headed to the elevator. As we rounded the corner there was the man who admired my pussy, waiting for the elevator. Dave asked me if I was alright riding up with him or if I wanted to wait. I said I'm fine, just don't be surprised if I have some fun.

The door opened and the man entered without turning around as we entered. When he asked what floor, he turned and there was a surprised look on his face.

Turns out Dave's room was on the same floor as his. We introduced ourselves and he said his name was Frank. With all the booze I had consumed, my bravery was very high. When the doors closed, I asked him if he liked seeing my pussy. He replied, in a very nervous voice, "Cindy, that was the nicest pussy I have seen in a long time. I think you look delicious."

I said, "I think you will like this then, as I lifted my dress high enough to show him and Dave my pussy and braless breasts. His eyes got huge, and he couldn't stop starring. They both reached out to hold my breasts in their hands. They each started sucking on my nipples sending me into a blissful state. I didn't let my dress fall down until we reached our floor and the doors opened. Luckily there was no one waiting.

We stepped out and Frank said goodbye and headed down the hallway. I winked and asked Dave if he would mind inviting Frank for a night cap. Dave agreed and I called down the hall to Frank asking him to join us for a drink. He couldn't turn around any faster and headed back to us.

Dave called room service and ordered drinks for us, a couple bottles of wine.

I asked Dave if I could shower and of course he said yes, I knew he would. I just wanted to be polite. The bathroom was right by the entrance door, so I left the bathroom door open while I showered, hoping to give the valet a show when the wine was delivered. I thought he or she might like it.

Dave and Frank decided to watch and even offered to help get me clean. I said sure, but I only need help on my back. There were soon hands lathered up cleaning my backside, much to my enjoyment. It was the cleanest my butt has ever been. The feeling of their fingers sliding between my legs along my lips touching my clit was too much and I came while I showered. It had been building up since Dave first touched my leg.

I decided to stay in the shower until there was a knock at the door. I didn't have to wait long, Dave said he would check to see who it was delivering the wine through the peep hole. He told me it was a young guy. I said, "Let me get out and start toweling off, then let him in." I turned my back to the door and put a foot up on the toilet seat and parted my legs so he could see my ass and pussy from behind. Dave then opened the door and told the young man to put the wine over on the table. I watched in the mirror in front of me to see if he noticed the bare ass in the bathroom. He looked over and I could see him say wow to himself. He left the cart and as he was leaving, I turned around and acted shocked to see him as I stood there naked, fumbling with my towel, pretending to try and cover up. After he left, we all had a good laugh.

Dave poured glasses of wine for us, and Frank and he stripped naked and sat on either side of me on the couch. They proceeded to touch my tits and soon were at my pussy, exploring my body at will as we drank our wine and I played with their cocks. First sucking one then the other making them hard as a rock. I told them we should move to the bed.

Of course, they agreed and soon I was on my back, legs spread, knees raised, with Frank's tongue running up and down my pussy lips, spreading them to get to my clit, nibbling ever so gently. Dave had his cock sliding in and out of my lips as I sucked him and gently bit the head of his nice cock. This is what I thought would happen earlier. I was in heaven.

Dave took his time, enjoying my mouth massaging his cock, I ran my tongue along the length of his member, licking and sucking on his balls. Frank was a master at giving oral, I soon felt my first orgasm welling up in me. I pushed my hips forward and squealed with delight as the orgasm flushed through me. Frank moved up to slide his cock into my pussy. It went in with one push burying deep into me. He began to slowly move his cock in and out taking his time to enjoy the feel of my womanhood. His cock was the perfect size, not too long or too big around. It fit me like my pussy was made for him.

Dave's cock began to pulse in my mouth as he tweaked my nipples with his fingers, I knew I was about to receive his load of spunk down my throat. He let out a loud grunt and I could feel the spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I was very proud, I managed to swallow all of his cum.

Dave moved to the couch and Frank could now have me all to himself. He leaned over and began to suck and bite my nipples as he methodically pounded my pussy, bringing me to another climax as I wrapped my legs around him. His thrusts became faster and harder. He moaned as I felt his load hit my cervix and he fucked me for all he was worth, collapsing on my chest when he was spent.

Frank joined Dave on the couch. I went to the bathroom to clean up. I cleaned up and returned to find Dave and Frank talking and smiling. I got on my knees and told them I had to check on my husband. First, I thought I'd give you both a little suck if you want. They both were happy. I'll check on him and if he's awake he will probably want to come back with me so he can watch me as you switch positions. Do you have a problem with that? They both said no, I really wasn't surprised. I sucked their cocks till they started to come alive again, then I left to see Jim.

I entered our room to find Jim watching TV and enjoying a cocktail. He said hi, I went to the bar, but you weren't there. They said you left with a man, that you seemed to be quite tipsy. I hope you had fun.

I explained everything that happened, including my accidental, then on purpose pussy showing that led to my fun. I told him the men were very good, especially Frank and his tongue and had made me have more orgasms than the orgy. I said I was going back after a shower and asked if he wanted to join us and watch. He smiled broadly and replied, of course I'd love to watch you suck and fuck, you know I love to watch you enjoy yourself.

I slipped on a loose dress, and we proceeded to the elevator then down to Dave's room. I knocked and Dave answered the door with a big smile on his face. Frank came over and I introduced them to Jim. They shook hands and Jim pulled my dress off over my head, exposing my naked body. Dave and Frank had big smiles as they knew Jim was there to help, not hinder, besides, I'm sure, seeing my assets again.

It was about 1 AM so I decided we needed to not waste any time. I told them to strip and sit on the edge of the bed. Jim took a seat facing the bed to watch me perform my magic with my mouth. I was on my knees stroking and sucking each cock. I knew by the noises they made that they were enjoying me getting them and myself ready. Frank laid on the floor between my legs and pulled me down so he could suck my pussy and lick my ass as I sucked Dave and reached behind me to play with Frank's cock.

When I thought they were ready, I got up and laid on my back on the bed. Dave asked if I could lay on my front. I wasn't sure if he wanted me doggy style or if Frank had lubed my ass up for him. Frank laid on his side by my face so I could blow him easily and Dave positioned himself behind me. I raised my ass to make it easy for him to enter either my pussy or my ass. He started with my pussy, entering me easily. As he fucked me, he penetrated my ass with his finger. I could tell he was lubricating my ass for entry, and it excited me even more. As he pumped his cock in and out playing with my asshole with his finger I had a nice orgasm, now he knew I was ready and took his cock out of my pussy and put it against my ass pushing very gently he entered me easily, much to his surprise, I think.

As my ass was getting fucked, I licked and sucked Frank glancing over at Jim and noticed he had taken his cock out and was working it with his hand. As Jim watched me, I took Frank's balls in my mouth and sucked each one while Jim was busy. Soon I had Frank shooting his load into my mouth as Jim watched, smiling from ear to ear. Frank moved to the sofa after watching me swallow all of his cum. Dave was now pounding my ass as he fingered my pussy, I knew he wouldn't last much longer and when I let out a moan as I came again, I could feel his cock pulsing, shooting his warm cum into my ass. As he became flaccid, and his cock retreated from ass, he joined Frank on the sofa. They both watched as I moved to Jim and began giving him a great blow job, sucking and licking his cock. He exploded in my mouth, and I could barely swallow the huge amount of cum he pumped down my throat.

We told them we were leaving the next day and I truly enjoyed our night together. I cleaned up and put my dress on as they thanked Jim and me.

The next day we headed home knowing I had a great ending to our stay.