Honeymoon to Remember

Story Info
Couples fun on vacation.
1.7k words
4
29.5k
24
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trini87
trini87
10 Followers

My wife Candace and I went to St. Thomas for our honeymoon. Little did we know the fun and exploration that awaited us. This was a much needed break, especially for Candace who was in law school, worked full time, and still managed to plan our entire wedding. I wanted to make this trip as relaxing as possible for her because she deserved it. Once we arrived at our hotel, it felt like heaven. It was a villa on a resort, connected to a private pool, overlooking a beach with turquoise water.

I planned our entire itinerary. There would be fun excursions throughout our trip but I decided it's best for us to rest the first day. As I sat up planning, I looked over at Candace who was fast asleep. I admired how beautiful she is and couldn't believe I was married to a woman this stunning. She was about 5'4, 120 lbs with a smooth, dark chocolate complexion. She wore a braided style in her hair which flowed down to the middle of her back.

I took a break from planning and decided to walk around the resort a bit. I ended up at the shore of the beach. I let the waters cover my toes as I admired the sunset. As I took it all in, I hear a woman's voice nearby say, "beautiful isn't it?". I shook my head in agreement and turned to see who the person was behind the voice. There sat a brunette with her hair slightly flowing in the wind wearing a floral bikini. The orange hue of the sunset created a glow on her face that accentuated her brown eyes. She was about 5'6 with a slim, but hourglass figure.

She introduced herself as Sarah and we sparked up a conversation. I learn that she is here on vacation with her husband Michael celebrating their 5 year anniversary. They traveled from Boulder, Colorado. After 30 minutes of talking, she tells me it was time for her to go, and that it was nice meeting me. As she walks away, I admire her firm ass in her thong bikini. She briefly looks back smirking at me as she continues to walk away. I was caught looking and we both knew it. I diverted my gaze in embarrassment.

I walk back to my villa to find Candace awake. She asked me where I'd been because she missed me. When I told her I took a walk on the beach, she jokingly asks if I met any cute women while I was out there. I nervously laughed and ignored her question. Then I held her close and kissed her passionately.

I excitedly say to Candace, "let's go out!". She reluctantly agreed and started getting ready. Candace is more of an introvert, hence her reluctance. Me, on the other hand, I love meeting new people. Candace wore a yellow sundress with sandals. She looked absolutely stunning. We walked the resort holding hands, taking in everything around us. There were other newlyweds roaming about, college students laughing around bonfires, fire spinners performing on the beach, upbeat music blaring from the speakers.

We spot a bar on our walk and decide to stop in for a drink. As we sat waiting to order drinks, a woman sitting next to me says "Hey, nice to see you again!". It was Sarah. She was with her husband Michael. Michael was about 6'2 with a full beard and strongly resembled Jimmy Garoppolo, both in his facial features and physique. After introductions, Candace smiles at me with a look like "so this is what you were up to while I was sleeping". Michael buys all of us a round of tequila shots. Then another and another. At this point, the conversation is flowing and so is the liquor. Michael and Sarah were strangers but it felt like we'd been friends for years. The ladies get up and go to the bathroom together and I noticed Michael checking Candace out. He wasn't being discreet about it either. I was angry at his audacity but it also gave me an erection. For reasons unknown to me, I was turned on by the lustful way he looked at her.

When the ladies returned, Michael invited us back to their villa to continue hanging out. We excitedly agreed. As Candace and I followed them back to their living quarters, she starts gushing about how sexy she thinks Sarah is. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I'd never heard Candace talk like this. Once again, my body betrays me and this turns me on. I tell her she should flirt with Sarah a little bit and explore this side of her.

We arrive at the villa and Michael pours us glasses of champagne. He lifts his glass in the air and proclaims, "Cheers to new friendship". The four of us collectively, lightly knock our glasses together and take a sip. Michael gives me a short tour of his villa while the ladies talked in the kitchen. We eventually ended up outside by the pool and noticed the ladies flirting with each other through the sliding glass doors. We stood there for a few minutes discreetly watching them. I can see Candace smiling and giggling at what ever Sarah was saying. Suddenly, Sarah moves in closer to Candace, softly holds her face in her left hand, and starts passionately kissing her. I was caught off guard by it but Michael barely flinched. He simply smiled at me and said "Your wife is incredible bro". We both went back inside and the ladies kept making out like we weren't there. Sarah then grabs Candace's hand and leads her to a massive, sectional couch in the living room. Sarah unzips the back of Candace's sundress and pulls her shoulder straps down. Candace stands up, pulls the dress down the rest of the way, and steps out of it, revealing she wasn't wearing panties. There she stood wearing nothing but a green bra. Sarah was still wearing the same bikini from earlier, except it was covered by a shawl. Candace removes the shawl and pushes Sarah down onto the couch in a laying position. Candace gets on top of her and they start kissing passionately again. As they kissed, Candace unties Sarah's bikini top. The top falls to the floor to reveal small but round breasts proportionate to her body. Candace begins sucking on Sarah's nipples while simultaneously rubbing her snatch through her bottoms. She then pulls her bottoms off and shoves her face in it, stimulating Sarah's clitoris with her tongue. Sarah squirms and yells with pleasure pushing her torso up into Candace's face. I sit at the edge of the couch to get a better view.

I was so focused on the show, I forget all about Michael. He retreated somewhere briefly and came back out completely naked. His cock was rock hard and about 9 inches long with veins bulging out of it. He slowly walked to the other side of the couch where Candace was laying on her side while eating out his wife, her body forming the shape of the letter 'L'. He softly rubbed Candace's smooth, chocolate ass. Then he climbed on the couch behind her. In one quick motion, he shoved his massive cock inside my wife's pussy. It happened so fast I had no time to react. Candace stared at me with her mouth gaping open in pleasure. She was so wet, her pussy swallowed his cock easily. With one hand on her thigh and the other on her hips, he penetrates her deeper. I couldn't believe I was watching another man fuck my wife and she was enjoying every second of it. While Candace is getting fucked by Michael, she continues to eat out Sarah. Sarah's eyes begin rolling back in her head and she squeezes her thighs around Candace's head. Sarah grabs a pillow and puts it over her face to muffle the sounds of her orgasming. Michael is now moving in and out of Candace at a steady pace. Her entire body starts to spasm and she lets out a sound of pleasure that permeates the room. I was rock hard watching my wife cum on another man's dick.

Sarah demands I come closer and pulls my pants down. I feel her warm mouth deep throat my cock. I'm not as big as Michael but still a decent size at 7 inches. As Sarah sucks me off, Michael now has Candace laying flat on her abdomen fucking her even harder from behind. His hand is wrapped around her neck as he's on top fucking her like a mad man. The sight of this takes me over the edge and I bust a load of cum into Sarah's mouth. She swallows all of it and winks at me. Candace reaches out for my hand. We interlock fingers and lock eyes as I watch Michael take her to another level of euphoria. After a few minutes, I stand up off the couch and bend Sarah over it. As I entered her pussy, Candace says loudly "Fuck her good, baby". As I fucked Sarah with deep, long strokes, she starts slowly pushing back onto my cock. We were moving in a synchronized motion. On the other side of the couch, Candace was cumming again but so was Michael. They both let out resounding yelps as he dumped his load deep inside of her. Exhausted, they sat up and watched Sarah and I go at it. I was now grabbing Sarah by her hair and fucking her hard and swift. The only audible sounds were her screaming pleasure and my body slapping against her ass each time I drove it in. I then turned her over and put her legs over my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her legs as I fucked her at full speed. Her legs begin to shake uncontrollably as she orgasms on my dick. I then lay her flat on the couch and fuck her in the missionary position as we lock lips and tongue. I give one final thrust and cum inside her. I watch my load seep out of her as she collapses on the couch.

This happened to be the last night of Michael and Sarah's vacation. We got dressed and bid them farewell with the promise of connecting again if we ever made it out to Boulder. Our vacation was only beginning but what an eventful start this was.

trini87
trini87
10 Followers