Honolulu Dancer

Story Info
An exotic dancer males a man's dream come true.
1.6k words
4.29
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a business trip, visiting Honolulu for the very first time. Single, with more cash than I had a right to have in my pocket, I was also looking for some entertainment. As I wandered through the downtown area, I noticed a strip joint, that looked decidedly more upscale than I was used to back home. As soon as I entered, I started second-guessing my decision. The girls were gorgeous. The décor was something from a magazine with tasteful colors and lighting. The center stage was large, and the single dancer was putting on a hell of a show! This was going to be expensive!

I found my way to a booth above the stage, and a woman came up to ask me if I wanted a drink. I ordered a ginger ale, and when she returned, she smiled and asked if I would like to enjoy a special, a 2 for 1 lap dance. I asked her how much, she told me, and I peeled off double what she mentioned, handed it to her, and said she could keep the change. Her smile was dazzling, and her eyes seemed to sparkle with life and delight as she told me she would be right back.

When she returned a few minutes later, she was wearing only a tiny thong and bra, matching colors, and a set of heels that coordinated perfectly. Her dark hair was freshly brushed, and she had freshened her lipstick. She was stunningly beautiful, with a figure that was designed to attract and hold a man's eye. Her smile once again lit up the room as she sat beside me, whispering into my ear, "Here are the rules, you may touch me as I dance, if I approve. If I tell you to stop, then do so or the bouncers will remove you."

I nodded, my eyes on hers, her dark eyes seemed to shift slightly, as if she were considering something, then she leaned in and whispered again, "Touch me, any way you like."

With that, as the music shifted to a new song she stood, and turned her back to me, lowering her hips over my crotch, and began grinding herself down onto me. My cock immediately responded, starting to grow stiff as she moved sensually. She looked back over her shoulder and nodded slightly, as her hands moved behind her back and unfastened her bra, pulling it away. I needed no more invitations, my hands lifted to let my fingers trail over her smooth back as she drove her hips down onto my growing cock, my pants tight and uncomfortable as the tiny thong started shifting slightly. My eyes devoured her as my hands slid around and began teasing the swell of her full breasts. Before I knew it, the dance was over, and she moved away, turning to face me, pulling down her thong she straddled me, her arms slipping around my shoulders, her smooth pussy now lowering over my hardness, only mt pants and boxers between my manhood and her pussy.

As the second song started, she once again began flexing her hips, rocking her pussy over my thick hardness, her breasts right at my face. I turned my head from side to side, gently kissing her scented breasts, feeling the nipples grow hard. My hands slid up and down her ribs as she writhed on me, my kisses soft on her breasts. I pulled back to watch as her smooth sex moved over my pants, seeing the fabric of my khaki trousers grow dark from her own wetness. I leaned my head slightly, whispering in her ear, "Oh my god, you have me so turned on! Do you ever consider making a man's dream come true?"

The second song ended about then, and she lifted off my lap, leaning in and kissed my cheek. She picked up her thong and bra, and winked as she walked away, leaving me with a raging hard on!

A few moments later, I saw her come out of the back, wearing a short dress and the same heels she had worn for my lap dance. She turned her head, spotted me, and crooked her finger, motioning for me to join her. I was amazed, thrilled, I could hardly believe what was happening. This goddess of a woman was inviting me to join her. She handed me a small card, it had her stage name on one side, Amber, and an address on the other. She leaned up, kissed my cheek again, whispering softly, "Meet me there, room 522, half an hour."

With that, she disappeared out the doors! I tried to follow, but one of the bouncers intervened, telling me I had to wait at least five minutes. I didn't understand why, but I wasn't going to argue with the man who seemed more gorilla than human.

I was finally allowed to leave, and quickly hailed a cab, giving the driver the address. When it arrived, I paid the driver and looked at the hotel. Once again, I thought to myself, I was in a dream. The hotel was a certified 5-star establishment. I rode up in the elevator to the fifth floor and found room 522. Swallowing hard, I gently knocked on the door.

Amber opened the door, wearing only a see-through wrap, her delicious body openly displayed for me as she stepped aside and invited me into her room. I stepped in and before I could say a word she was in my arms, kissing me. Her tongue was slipping into my mouth, her hands were already working on the buttons of my dress shirt. I took my cue, my hands pulling away her wrap, fingers teasing over her naked body as she pulled away my shirt and began unfastening my pants.

As soon as I was naked, she pushed me to the bed. I nearly stumbled as I hit the bed, turning to lie down on my back, my cock rock hard, standing proudly at attention. She crawled onto the bed and eagerly took my length into her warm mouth. Her tongue was swirling slowly, circling the crown of my cock as her hands started massaging my heavy balls. Her eyes were on me the whole time as she worked her mouth down my cock. She was sucking hard on my manhood, one of her hands stroking my shaft, and then she stopped, pulling back, my cock plopping wetly from her mouth.

"I think I want your cock in my pussy, baby." She almost whimpered as she said it, moving to straddle me, getting into a cowgirl position, lowering her hips slowly, guiding my thick cock into her tightness. My hands had come up, fingers rolling her nipples gently as she took my member into her sex, my groan of pleasure loud in the room as I felt her velvet walls tighten around my cock.

We began moving together, my hands roaming over her lithe, toned body, teasing her nipples as she used her legs and hips to grind on my thickness. My hips were moving in rhythm with her, my cock driving up into her tight pussy. I could feel her slick nectar flooding down my cock, onto my balls. My breathing was ragged, almost panting. She was using her own muscles to milk my thick cock as she rode me. Watching her expressions as we fucked was turning me on even more. This beautiful goddess was riding my cock, and I could feel the fire spreading from my thighs into my core. Her own cries of delight and pleasure were mixing with my groans as I shifted one hand down, my thumb finding her clit, pressing against the swollen bud as we fucked.

I was doing all I could to pleasure Amber as well as hold back. I wanted to make this last if possible. I wanted her pleasure to be as good as I could make it. All my desires though began slipping away as I felt her silken walls tightening around my cock. My thumb was grinding against her clit, and I watched as her head fell back, her body trembling as I felt the spasms inside her pussy rolling over my cock. Her orgasm was amazing to watch, her body covered in a sheen of sweat, her breasts heaving as she gasped and panted through her climax. As hard as I tried to hold back, it was impossible.

My hips lifted hard, my cock jerking inside her tight hole, my free hand sliding up to gently grip her slender neck as my balls contracted, pumping my thick seed into her. Wave after wave rolled through my body, my own orgasm powerful, my hips shaking as my cock emptied into her cunt.

Both of us panting hard, she collapsed down onto my chest, my hands slipping around her body, my cock still riding inside her slippery pussy. I managed to murmur softly, "Oh fuck that was amazing! I still think I'm dreaming!"

She giggled softly, lifting enough to kiss me. Her toned body moving sweetly in my arms, her pussy still gripping my cock as her own aftershocks rolled through her.

"You were good, baby! Thanks, but, my boyfriend is going to be here any moment, so you better get out of here!" With that, she rolled off me, kissing my cock gently, and threw my clothing at me.

I quickly dressed, stunned at how quickly this all ended. She opened the door to her room, kissed me sweetly and pushed me out of her room. As I stepped away from the room, I saw the gorilla of a bouncer exit the elevator. He and I passed in the hallway, and as I entered the elevator, I heard him bellow out in rage. I grinned as the doors to the elevator closed, letting me catch a glimpse of his face. I nearly got killed, but fucking Amber was worth it. My only regret was it was never going to happen again...