All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 05'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stanleysfanstanleysfanover 5 years ago

So excited to see it updated

LegitwoodLegitwoodover 5 years ago

And here I was hoping that it was finally Alex's turn. What a let down. Not sure how I feel about this whole other persona thing. I expected this to be a mother-son series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow, great to see you back! Really cool to see actual world building in a series like this. I have to admit that I did find it for the most part less interesting than the four previous installments, but it does well to help pace the story out. I'm detecting findom-y vibes in places, I think that would be a really cool addition to the futamom genre if that's what you're going for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The cock genesis

A fine story,good one..

But,even now you haven't told properly about how the cock grew on already hell of a gorgeous lady,the finer details of everyday changes in her body in swift pace,reactions of her husband AND KINDLY DESCRIBE HOW SHE USED HER TOOL AND FUCKED HER HUSBAND SENSELESS,YES SHE RAPED HIM, BEFORE HER DIVORCE.PLUS KINDLY MENTION THE SIZE OF HER TOOL IN INCHES(WORLD'S BIGGEST COCK SHOULD BE OF AT LEAST 16 INCHES AS IN REAL WORLD IT'S 14 INCHES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This chapter feels like filler

Honestly, why do you have to tell us about her workplace or have her fuck some random guy? Will this be relevant in any way in the story? I want to read about the developing mother-son relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In response

In response to everyone's comments on the whole "where's Alex?, or "Why's Alex not the one getting it?" well, folks, it's called "build-up" for a reason. Don't you worry, the mc, Jenna, has a plan she's cooking up for dear ole' Alex. One I'm sure not going to miss. She's going to mind-rape him, then turn it around so he becomes her perfect slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too little too late

Unlike a lot of others, I appreciate you deviating away from Alex for a chapter, fleshing out her character is a much needed break from the abusive nonsense back home.

However, the internal monologue at the beginning, where you try to explain how her abusiveness is coming from a good place, it feels like a hail Mary attempt at saving her character. You'll find lots of examples in books and cinema of writers explaining how the bad guy became a bad guy. But in the end, even if you understand why the abusive boyfriend became abusive, you still hate them because they're still a terrible person trying to excuse their terrible behavior.

I think the only thing that can save the mothers character at this point is some sort of redemption arc. Where she levels with Alex and whole-heartedly apologizes for her actions, explains why she did it and tries to make it up to him in some way. She can still try to control him ... But maybe with a little more carrot and a little less stick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She has ficked up

I really don't get this mother

She love her son but fuck his girlfriends make him pay for her husband deeds and want to make him her fuck slave an the most radicules thing she thinks she is in the right!?

What the hell. She fucked up her son then back is self and now want him to love it?

Really.

It is one of the most disturbing things I heard.

I have hoped for a change to the better in the story for on one side more emotions from the son like hate sorrow and self disgust (normally people would want to die after something like this) and also more guilty feelings from the mother in a way of apologetize and a make up.

Why want she break her son more than ever after she realizes that he don't like it how she want him to.

Pleas pleas change something on this story. The most she must realise that first her son is not her ex husband and shouldn't be tormented by her for his deeds and second let him be a human bering with rights not a fuck toy

It is so disgusting. Also I have the feeling this woman haven't one normal relationship with a other human. Dident she realise that something is wrong in her life?

Love is don't existing in this story very disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the only possible way for her redemption is if her son hides a knife and cuts it off her. She is so delusional as to believe she is an actual Goddess as opposed to just an honorific title so knock her down a few pegs or I should say cut off one very large peg.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Hey author, why does she force her son to take in the throat and make him suck lick etc but with people like Nathalie she doesnt even mind if they dont even get the glans in? Why doesnt she train Nathalie to be a good cocksucker as well? Why only debase the son but not the others as well..

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

In a not exact agreement with The Cock Genesis down there, I still dont get if she had her cock grown after her divorce or during her rush that let to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous