All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 07'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
titans2138titans2138over 4 years ago

Such an amazing story, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection

This was amazing. Keep the chapters cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My turn please

Jealous, wouldn’t describe how I feel. Oh how is wish I could be Alex ! I can’t wait to be stretched and trained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent series!

Comment: 5 star plus commentator

Transgender stories are a small portion of erotic stories. Among transgender stories Futa mother stories are an even smaller portion. This series is unusual in several ways. The series was inspired by an excellent story by XTINASMITH2017; who gave permission for JAMESRUSSEL to write this series. A new chapter comes out about every 6 months leaving those who follow it closely with a long wait between these intense chapters. The main character is beautiful, dominate and ruthlessly pursues her desires and goals with creativity and determination aided by being an over achiever and able to compartmentalize different areas of her life with a smoldering sexuality and resolve to get her way. How she goes about it leaves the reader frustrated at the 6 month wait.

I would group this story favorably with the work of TheLifeErotique. Like TheLifeErotique this is a true gem of a story. TheLifeErotique has not written as many stories but the intensity of the stories certainly puts it alongside JAMESRULLEL, and TEA345. TEA345 is not really a futa mother story but it shares the intensity and quality of the other writers. All three stories share lusty sex, well described situations, naughty fun, that is fast paced and filled with sexual energy. It is difficult to sit still after reading these stories. Each chapter lays a foundation for more adventures to come. I am looking forward to seeing how the story plays out in upcoming chapters.

A disappointment with JAMESRULLEL, TheLifeErotique and TEA345 is they don’t seem to respond to messages from fans, leaving those who love these stories to only post public comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very nice story once again..

BUT ONCE AGAIN MISSING THE STORY AS HOW ALEX'S MOTHER GOT THAT HUMONGOUS THING BETWEEN HER LEGS AND HOW HER HUSBAND TOOK IT AND THEN ENSUING FUCKING WHERE SHE BROKE HER HUSBAND AND RAPED HIM AND AFTERWARDS HOW HE BECAME WILLING PARTNER IN THE SEX, OF COURSE HE WAS ALWAYS AT RECEIVING END..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thrilling

The most important part is that the mother/son relationship is preserved and that through all the humiliation, she maintains her maternal instinct. You have done a great job at keeping that aspect. A few chapters back it seemed as though that aspect was going to be lost, you reincorporated well and i look forward to chapter 8 and beyond.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So perverse

I love how he is being led, comprehending, into being a submissive. Everything is so well described. Not in a rush, but telling the story well. So amazingly hot. I hope you write another instalment soon! This was worth the wait. With gratitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the slow methodic approach

At first I was a little disapointed by how quickly the story progressed to full deepthroat and the hero being a slave to his mom. But now I'm pleasantly surprised at how well paced and thought-out the preparation for anal is. Although his transition into a willing slave is a little less satisfying, considering he's so weak-willed that his mother could easily dominate him regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It has Become better

I really don't liked the chapters before but now she show him a littlelove

What I don't like is that she fuck his ex again and alway humulating his dick.

Why can't she let him a Orgasmen on both levels. Also it's so cruel that all the good things are going down the drain.

I also don't understand why he don't say anithing about it.

Also I would like it more if she sees her son as more than a Butt slut.

It makes me disgusted again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous