All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 08'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

God I can’t wait for Alex to get that cock up his ass, become a sissy, and play with his swim coach!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alex's father getting reamed up..

Again nice build up for the eventuality..

Please add a prequel in the story in which jenna's husband got constantly reamed or forcibly banged by her before he ran away.. And also add that he returned to his family at last and then benged up daily..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Only bad thing is time between chapters 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More incredible stuff!

Wow, that was worth the wait!

The slow build of turning what would be terrifiying acts to Alex into more and more normal events is very fun.

I particularly liked the breakfast in bed bit XD

I say this everytime but I can't wait for the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely worth the wait

You handle Futadom beautifully. The SPH themes here are so good and sadly often skipped out on in other futadom erotica. I like that you're still touching on them despite Alex knowing he deliciously lost the battle long ago. I hope it keeps well into his sissification. I also have hopes for the directions you're taking the increased intensity of his cucking with the foreshadowing. Insanely hot chapter.

mrduuudemrduuudealmost 4 years ago
More!

Love it!

If you feminize him. It would be really cool if he was transformed into a girl all the way including big tits and a pussy!

Eagerly looking forward to your next installment.

mrduuudemrduuudealmost 4 years ago
More!

If you feminize him, go all the way so that he is a girl including big tits and a pussy!

BE69BE69over 3 years ago
Did not expect this

When I began to read the story, I was not expecting the way thing went.

I was expecting a humiliation story where Jenna would flaunt her sexual prowess to her son by forcing him to watch her fuck his ex-girlfriends and conquer girls with her tool then make him crave for her cock too, the femboy part not being my kink.

I'm not sure I'll stay for the continuation even if I read this far,

Though it is good, it lacks a bit of factual mesurement, even if you don't want to give a number, just say where her cock reach on her body when she's hard. If soft it goes to her knee, then hard I imagine it must stick between her tits or just under it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Man you are good at writing stories

This series is one of the best erotic story series I have read. Just enough of story, sex and use of everyday circumstances works too well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why so crule? Can't it be a little more romantic and loving?

Pleas let the boy give his mother a slap for fucking his girlfriends and also degrade him into a slave.

Why can't they be lovers. Must she torment and humiliat him thus crule?

Please make a last change for the better.

This story could be so good and sweet.

Also why make him a sissy without rights. I would have loved it more with equel love

Plesa think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Amazing work! Can't wait for the next instalment! I check this story regularly in the hopes on an update 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Less cruel, more mother

This is hot but I'd love some more mothering. Some apology from Jenna and treating her son better. That behavior is the sort of stuff that would drive someone to suicide. Maybe have him get fed up and reject her, let her learn her errors trying to turn him into something he's not. He's a buttslut but still her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous