All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 09'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 3 years ago

I love this series, but so far mostly the potential of it, since it's been 9 chapters of foreplay and teasing. Fucking the girlfriends is great and all, but I really need to see more than build-up with Alex soon. And I really hope that once we get there (as well as with the coach), that that won't be the climax of the series, but that we get a few chapters at least of some real action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

Insanely underrated story in my opinion. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

100/10 we're getting closer to the big pay off.

Alex is well and fully a handsfree buttslut now. I love the continued small penis humiliation themes. These chapters take forever, but they're always worth the wait. The constant threat of chastity is intriguing too. I think narratively it makes sense because with a cock like Jenna's in the house who needs to be able to touch their clitties in order to have mind-blowing orgasms? The continued delicious cucking is great as well. Maybe a sissified humiliatingly threesome with sandra is in Alex's future? I'd imagine that eventually one of these Thursdays when he gets back from swim practice he'll simply give in and submit and join one of his ex's in their worship.

Idk, you do what you want obviously, you're more than capable of steering this story in the right direction. You've proven that for sure. Just some ideas for your brainstorming process.

chuunichuuniover 3 years ago

So when are they going to actually have sex? 2028? The 10 year anniversary? I like a good build up as much as the next person but it's been over 2 years and nine lengthy chapters... at this point no matter what happens when they actually do the deed its not going to live up to the build up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Insanely Hot

Has to be one my favorite series on this website. The descriptions of every scene and encounter are detailed to a tee, which makes visualizing, and getting turned on in the process, very easy. Not to mention how hot the concept of his mother conquering anyone she see fits is on it’s own. My only complaint is that the chapters don’t come any sooner. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please upload story chapters more frequently not 2 in a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Another great installment! I can't wait for the next one.

Hopefully your creative juices are flowing now cause the wait for this one was killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Want more!!

Please roll out the next chapters, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Jenna still treats him like a toy but I've gotten used to it. So we finally got a hint what Jenna's cock size, its one-third bigger then a ruler(18" I guess). I've been waiting to see how coach Nicole's relationship with Alex is going to turn out. Alex looks like he is ready to lose his anal virginity but will it be with his mother or will someone else beat her to it. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

WestfjordianWestfjordianabout 3 years ago

I'd love to see more, and I hope Jenna takes her boy in the next installment. However, I must admit that I would love it, if Jenna showed more of her softer, caring side, and that she would decide that being wholesome and gentle is the way towards both their happiness.

Anyway, happy writing and keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous