Hooked

Story Info
I’m new to kink and get addicted to my ridiculously hot Dom.
1.1k words
4.12
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daddy Dom is ridiculously ripped and beautiful, with the most perfect cock I've ever sucked and fucked. But the best part of playing with him is that he got this way of putting me in a state of mind that I love. It's like the world disappears and the only thing that matters is the here and now - him bossing me around, me putting all my effort into pleasing him.

Every time I leave his house, I'm high. I'm hooked.

While all the other guys I'm fucking are coming to my house, he told me that if I wanted him and his lovely cock, I had to make the effort of visiting him. He wants to be special, and not just another guy visiting my bed. He's cocky af, being all superior, almost indifferent when he's toying with me, playing mind games, and I crave it.

He totally knows how I feel about him. I can fuck a hundred guys, and they won't be him. I've told him several times, so I'm way past the point of playing hard to get. Whenever he summons me, I run, ready to serve, like a junkie eyeing my next fix.

The other night I went to his house again.

He always gives me a set of instructions to follow before I arrive. I'm not allowed to answer back, or talk to him, I'm only allowed to say "yes, daddy", or follow specific instructions on what to say to please him.

When I get there, the door is open. I go inside and lock the door. I take off my backpack, jacket, and shoes. He wanted me to wear a G-string, but I forgot to put it on. With the taxi arriving at my door, I just had time to grab one in my hand, and as a small punishment I must put it in my mouth now.

From the hallway, there's a corridor going past his bedroom and bathroom, ending in an open kitchen and living room. He's sitting in the living room on his office chair, naked, just a towel wrapped loosely around his hips, watching me, emotionless. I walk up to him, slowly, just as I was told to. I get a little bit too close for his liking, so he nonchalantly uses his foot to push me a little backwards. I keep looking down.

He has already instructed me to undress in front of him. I open my black wrap dress, and it falls to the floor. I take off my tights. I'm left in my bra and a tiny lace underwear dress. I remove my bra first, then I get out of the dress. Being all naked, I take the G-string out of my mouth and put it on.

He asks me if I'm ready to suck his cock, and I answer "yes, daddy".

I go down on my knees and start sucking him. He tells me I keep getting better at it. I swallow his cock, and he grabs my head, holding me tight, making sure it stays like that for a while. When I try to push back for some air, he keeps holding me for a second, just to make sure I don't forget he's the one in charge.

He asks me to get up and bend over the kitchen counter. I do, and then the first stroke hits my ass. He's spanking me at an irregular pace, and I don't know when to expect the next hit. So, I wait, in fear and anticipation, moaning and gasping every time he strikes.

He takes me to the couch and starts fucking me from behind. When he's fucking my ass and pussy, I'm instructed to dirty talk, so I do. I tell him what a cock craving whore I am, fucking strangers all the time. How I can't get enough. How much I love that they use me and cum inside me.

He agrees. I'm a total whore. He owns me, I'm his toy, and we both know he can use me as he pleases. At this very moment every word feels true.

He asks me to tell him how I fucked the last guy I was seeing, the day before. I tell him I was instructed to be on top, riding on the guy's cock with my pussy. He asks me to do the same to him. Being obedient, I climb on top of him, and slide down on him before I start moving. It feels amazing. He's pinching and slapping my tits, and I start cumming so hard, while I just keep going.

He wants to use me from behind again, so he does. First, he's fuckling my pussy some more, then my ass. My mouth. Then back to my pussy. I'm so turned on I can barely think, so I just do.

He moves us to the bathroom and makes me lean over the sink. I make sure not to look at him in the mirror, since I'm still not allowed, but I assume he's watching my face, makeup all smeared now, moaning, how I look when I start cumming again. He pulls my hair and fucks me so hard I squirt, twice, all over his bathroom floor. He calmly tells me I must clean that up later. I will of course. I keep telling him what a dirty slut I am, that I can't get enough of him. That I don't want it to stop, ever. I don't want it to stop, ever.

He takes me to his bedroom. He keeps fucking me, I have no idea how many times I've cum now. I've asked if I can try to suck his dick lying on my back with my head tilted back over the side of the bed, but he decides against it, always being careful not to give me everything I ask for. But I do suck his dick some more, half sitting on his bed.

Then he pins me down on his bed, my face buried in his pillow, fucking my pussy so hard, while telling me how amazing it feels. I beg him to cum inside me, to really use me, show me who owns me. Finally, he does, and we're both panting. It was so intense.

Finished, he gets up, and disappears. I go to the bathroom and clean the floor just as I was told. While doing that, he puts my clothes in a pile outside the bathroom door. I step out, grab them and get dressed in the hallway. He brushes past me, getting into the shower, but not talking to me. He's done with me now.

I go to the door and put on my coat and shoes, grab my backpack, and leave.