Hooked Ch. 03

Story Info
Things start getting out of hand.
2.7k words
4.77
8.4k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon, Evan's phone rang. It was his boss! "Yes, Deirdre?"

"I need you to get me another coffee, Evan...right now."

"Uh, okay, right away."

He was too cowardly to masturbate into the cup this time. The auburn-haired woman took it, tasted it, frowned, and handed it back. "It's not right. Get them to do it like last time."

"You're sure?"

"Yes! Get on it! Exactly the same as last time!" She looked frustrated and fidgety.

Evan took the cup into the office washroom for a few minutes and then came back.

Deirdre didn't notice that it wasn't a new drink, and after sampling it, closed her eyes and sighed. "Yes, that's it...perfect."

Evan had closed the door behind him again so that they were alone. "Deirdre, you like what I do for you, right, with the tasty drink and, uh, foot massages?"

"Hmm?" She took a gulp. "Mmm...yes, this is very good," she responded with half-lidded eyes.

"Well, my family's having some money issues so I'm going to have to go get a paid job...I won't be able to continue working here for free."

She sat up. "Oh? Well, that's...no good." She unfastened the top button on her blouse and fanned at her neck, showing off her pale decolletage. "Um...what if we paid you?"

"Really? That would be great, Deirdre."

"Yes, I have some discretio-- uh, discr-- um...extra funds I could use. You could be my assistant instead of the office 'gofer'...we'll put a desk in here for you." She unfastened another button. "Rub my shoulders."

He went behind her chair and did that, his hands shuffling the half-open shirt away from her pale shoulders as he massaged. From his vantage point he could see the cleavage between her pale C-cups held up by a lacy black bra and moved his hands down to rub at her collarbone.

"Mmm..." she moaned and took another gulp of spermy coffee before moving her hand back to rub at the pronounced bulge between his legs. "Enough of that...sit down." He pulled up a chair and she unzipped him to fish out his thick member. "Nice...what have you been putting in my coffee, Evan?" Without waiting, she pulled up her skirt, sat in his lap, and rubbed her pantyhose-covered pussy on his erection.

She knew! He had to take control of the situation. "Something that only I can give you, Deirdre. Without me, you'll never taste it again. Ohh..."

"Mnh...very clever and unexpected, Evan," she moaned as she ground upon him. "I suppose I'll have to keep you happy, hm?" She reached down, tore open the crotch of her pantyhose, pulled aside her panties, and impaled herself upon him. "Ughff...been a while..."

Evan moaned...Deirdre's sultry insides were tight and incredibly hot! If he hadn't already masturbated twice that day into her coffee, he would probably have already blown his load into her sexy, 30-year-old pussy.

"Can't believe...I'm doing this..." she gasped as she rode him. She pulled her bra down and shoved one of her prominent nipples into his mouth.

He suckled at her breasts as she bounced. Azure had been right, and his asshole boss was now addicted to his cum! He grabbed the older woman's slim hips to assist her movements. She moaned into his ear, her body shaking as she chased a strangely elusive orgasm.

A few minutes later, she pulled his mouth off of her breasts and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

The unexpectedly lovey-dovey move from his hated boss finally sent him over the edge. "Hhrgghh!" he yelled into her mouth as his loins gave up their third load of the day and injected it directly into her unprotected depths.

The result was instant: her body went stiff and she screamed into his mouth. She shoved her hips down in order to get full penetration as the young man's sperm-filled semen splashed against the spasming entrance of her uterus.

"Ow!" Evan cried and pulled away...she'd bit his lip! Upon seeing that she was taking another breath to scream again, he quickly covered her mouth with his hand.

"Hhhghhh! Hhllgghh!" Deirdre muffle-screamed for a good thirty seconds before collapsing upon him.

Evan felt the last of his orgasm spill into her still-clasping vagina before, with a supreme effort, he stood up and waddled her back to her own chair. Fwump! His dwindling dick slipped out and he stood back to marvel at the sight of his sex-bombed boss before he realized that he could preserve it forever. Pulling out his phone, he took several pictures, one of her sitting there with her tits out and another zooming into her crotch to reveal the stain of his load saturating the crotch of her panties. Nice.

After Deirdre woke up, she was strangely affectionate with him and wanted to go again but he was all spermed out. He told her he'd see her on Monday for his new paid job.

---

That night, Evan received a text message as he was grabbing a snack from the kitchen: *Evan, it's Mrs. Williamson. Can you please come to Zane's place tomorrow? We have to talk.*

He frowned. How did his friend's mom know his number? Then he figured she must have messaged her son. *Sure...11am?*

*Ok.*

"Girlfriend again?"

"GAH! What is it with you sneaking up on me?" he demanded as he turned to see his curvy, brunette stepsister Shannon.

"What? It's not my fault you're clueless." She grabbed a banana from the counter and started peeling it. "Question stands, though...girlfriend?"

"No, she turned out to be nuts so I, uh, broke up with her."

"Hmm," she hummed and brought the tip of the fruit to her mouth, giving it a strangely slow bite.

Confused, Evan's eyes roamed his younger stepsister's body as she ate the banana, moving from her curvy hips in her tight shorts to her obviously braless breasts in an oversized t-shirt. When she glanced at him before taking another bite, he looked away. He started as warm arms surrounded him from behind and a musky perfume filled his head.

"So happy your work will be paying you, Evan," his stepmother Celia commented as she gave him a hug.

He felt the woman's large breasts press into his back and, upon noticing that her daughter Shannon was looking at his crotch as she chewed the last of the banana, he pulled away. "Yeah, happy to help around here, Mom. Gotta go." He headed to his room, adjusting his frustratingly hard cock once he was out of sight. He thought about his family...his biological mother had passed away from cancer when he was twelve and his father had brought him up on his own for years until he started dating Celia...a year later they moved in with the woman and her 15-year-old lookalike daughter. Shannon had been standoffish at first but at some point started teasing him about everything, including his average-ness; Evan wasn't tall or muscle-y, nor was he handsome. When he had complained to his father, his dad suggested that his new stepsister just didn't know how to show that she liked Evan so she teased him, but that advice wasn't helpful. The parents ultimately decided to let the kids figure it out, but it had been years and 18-year-old Shannon was still making his life difficult. He couldn't even watch porn on his computer due to her breaking his keyboard...he was surprised that he still needed to do that after cumming three times at work, but his sudden erection, somehow brought about by the presence of his sexy stepfamily, wasn't going down.

Back in his room, Evan pulled down his pants and stroked himself. Detecting an odd scent, he moved his hand up to his nose and smelled what he realized was Deirdre's pussy juice. With the memory of filling his sexy employer's fit body with sperm earlier, he returned to quickly whacking his shaft until he spurted his fourth load of the day into some tissues. He examined the pearlescent substance within the paper and wondered, why was his cum addictive? Was it all women or just some of them? Or...was it everyone instead of just women? He had experimentally given his stuff a lick one time after cumming and hadn't experienced any weird effects...that didn't mean it wouldn't affect other men, but he didn't want to think of a guy tasting his stuff...yuck. Tossing the sodden tissues into his garbage can, he got ready for bed.

---

The next day, Evan unlocked Zane's basement suite and went in to find his friend's mother pacing back and forth along the tiled floor. The attractive, older redhead was wearing a pretty green sundress that showed off her freckled shoulders.

She rushed forward. "Evan! Thank God...you need to help me."

"Sure, Mrs. W....what do you need?" But he already knew...he could see the desperation in her greenish-brown eyes, just like in Azure's blue ones.

She dropped to her knees to pull at the zipper of his jeans. "I need it! I need more of your stuff."

He grabbed her hands. "I can't, Mrs. W...it shouldn't have happened in the first place."

She struggled. "But it did happen, Evan...please! I know I'm not as pretty as that girl you were with..."

"What? No, you're way prettier than her, Mrs. W." He felt her relax and let go of her wrists.

She unfastened the top few buttons on her dress and pulled the straps wide to show off her freckly, B-cup breasts covered with a green demi-bra. "So, don't you want me again, Evan? Can't you feel my body yearn for you?" She stood up and directed his hands to her bra-covered breasts.

"Um..." he faltered. He could smell lavender and an earthy undercurrent that he recognized from the other night as a wanton woman's pussy.

She moved her hand down to rub at his crotch and he moaned.

The next few minutes were a blur. He vaguely remembered picking the older woman up and throwing her bodily onto her son's bed. The shreds of her panties flew into the air and then he was inside her once more, this time from behind.

"Yes! Yes..." she moaned as he roughly took her. She felt him unfasten her bra and then her B-cup breasts bobbled back and forth in time with his thrusts. She moaned as his warm hands encompassed them, his fingers lightly pinching her pronounced nipples as his thick cock delved deeply again and again. He kissed the back of her neck as he took her and she shuddered at the intimate sensation.

After a few minutes of this, he moved his hands to her rounded hips and gripped them tightly, using them to lever more deeply into her unprotected depths. Like many inexperienced young men, he assumed that a woman who had a child his age wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy, either due to birth control or preventative surgery, and so wasn't concerned as he felt the telltale tingle from his loins. In this case he was mistaken, however...Mrs. Williamson and her husband had never been successful in their efforts to have a child -- they had adopted Zane -- and therefore had never needed any contraceptive measures. What she didn't know was that the problem had been her husband's low sperm count rather than anything to do with her quite functional reproductive system.

Evan grunted as his balls gave up their dangerous cargo and instinctively pulled the 39-year-old woman back against him in order to push as deep inside as possible as he felt his load rush up his throbbing shaft. "Ergh...AHH!" Then he was blasting her primed depths with a large load of his virile seed.

"AIIIEEE!!" the older woman screamed and fell forward, burying her face into her son's pillow as her body went into orgasmic shock at the sensation of Evan's extraordinary sperm invading her vulnerable depths once more. She felt Evan thrust into her again and again as his load continued to batter at the spasming entrance to her baby chamber. She almost felt sorry for her husband before some of the young man's seed penetrated her womb and her waning orgasm redoubled itself. "Buhh...guhh..." the vibrating woman moaned into the pillow as a man who was not her promised mate filled her with copious amounts of potential life.

Finally, Evan pulled out and collapsed next to the still-shaking woman. What had he done? "We...we can't do this again, Mrs. W," he informed her as he quickly zipped back up, fed his friend's cat, and headed out, running for home.

Azure, looking drawn and ragged, got out of her car and quickly approached the basement suite. Maybe Evan had just been feeding the cat but there was a chance...yes, the door was unlocked and she let herself in, quickly heading to the bedroom to find Mrs. Williamson there, dead to the world, with Evan's cum dripping out of her thoroughly-inseminated pussy. "Yesss..." Azure hissed, pulling a condom out of a packet and using it to capture as much of the escaping white gold as she could before tying it off. Then she fastened her mouth to the older woman's slit and licked, finally tasting that wonderful stuff once again, with the additional tang of pussy making it even tastier. She gulped down the semen and felt that soothing heat radiate out from her core, relaxing her body and turning her thoughts more primal. She pulled off her tight jeggings, shoved two fingers into the unconscious older woman's pussy to extract some of the remaining seed, and then pushed those digits inside her own vagina. "HHNNGG!" she grunted as she came hard, finally 'scratching that itch'. She repeated the illicit act again and again until there seemed to be no more. "I'm so jealous," she informed the insensate older woman, "you got to feel him spurting inside you twice now. Maybe one day..." She gave one of Mrs. W's still-hard nipples a quick suck before she pulled her bottoms back on and left for home.

---

Evan wondered what to do about Mrs. Williamson as he walked home. How addictive was his cum? Was she just going to keep texting him for booty calls forever, or could he perhaps wean her off of his stuff like Azure had suggested? Filling his friend's sexy mom with his full load definitely wasn't going to help the situation. He'd uninstalled the compensated dating app so Azure wouldn't keep messaging him, but he wondered how the blonde prostitute was doing...was she going through withdrawal? What did that look like, and when would it stop? But he couldn't contact the young woman or she'd assume that he was going to give her what she wanted, just like Mrs. W had.

He shook his head...what had happened there? He was going to stick to his guns and keep from having sex with the wanton, redheaded MILF, but then he was inside her and nothing else seemed to matter. He'd been having such animalistic thoughts lately about the women in his life...

"Ow!"

"Pay attention, dude. You almost walked into me." His stepsister was standing there in their driveway, one hand by his ear...she had flicked his earlobe!

"Shannon, goddamnit..."

"You kiss your mother with that mouth? Err, my mother, I guess," she amended.

"Why would I kiss Mom?"

"It's just an expression, Evan, jeez." She turned and went into the house, giving him a great view of her well-formed ass in her tight gray shorts.

He frowned. Enough was enough.

A few minutes later, he poked his head around the corner of Shannon's bedroom door. "Where's Mom?"

"Dunno."

Without his stepmother present, Evan figured this was his chance. "You want some cold milk?"

"In a bit," she responded and kicked her legs languidly on her bed as she played a video game on the Switch.

Evan took a glass into the bathroom, quickly whacked off a load into it, and then went back to the kitchen to pour some milk over top, creating a creamy white, frothy concoction that would make his sexy stepsister stop being such a bitch to him. The afternoon was turning out to be the hottest of the year so far, so he was sure it wouldn't be long before...

"Going out!"

Hearing the front door slam, Evan left the glass on the kitchen counter and quickly moved to the living room window in time to see his stepsister running down the sidewalk. Fuck!

"Aah..."

Frowning, Evan headed back into the kitchen to see his sweating stepmother, dressed for gardening, holding the milk glass. It was already half empty.

To Be Continued...