All Comments on 'Hooker Addiction Pt. 03'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DeathcakesDeathcakes3 months ago

Very Deep

I know some would say this is just pervert bait , but I can see you are trying to show how much of a mistake it can be to let your shadow and kinks get out of hand. Especially with people like Hunter who don't have a single ounce of love for anybody. This sadly is more common today in sex scenes, with financial situations being so tight and people wanting to get away from it all. And Sera she clearly cares and likes him but he is too blinded by his kinks. His shame is why he has gotten himself into this. I feel Sera could give a more healthy relationship with a little bit of accomodations. But anyway I can't wait see how this develops.

helium_chalice_99helium_chalice_993 months ago

Not kidding when I say this is one of my favourite series on this site. The writing is done so well, I both hate and love these characters and the sex scenes are so hot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for the chapter, I was worried that the story was dropped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories