Hormone Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan and the discovery of tx34 - the horny drug.
2.2k words
4.52
12.8k
8

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note1: All people are over 18 (unless otherwise noted), including girls described as young or young teens. Teenagers include anyone under 21 in this series.


Note2: The series will eventually have more than 30 chapters. There is character development and an interesting twist at the end. If you are curious about how a drug that gives unlimited sex corrupts a man and then turns him around until he retires, you may want to follow the story to the end.


My favorite chapter is chapter 32, where he finds true love, but that might be my romantic streak. Be aware that chapter 2 is a bit dull and can be skipped if you are not interested in the finer details of the drug. Chapter 1 is just a prelude. The real action starts in chapter 3.


Note3: Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am a new author!


After the thrusts with Tania while she was in the MRI scanner, the curiosity in me (I am a researcher, after all) made me look carefully at the brain scans during our fuck. After our first fuck in her fertile phase, this task distracted me from worrying about having impregnated her.

It was fascinating to see which areas of her brain were activated during an orgasm. Because our machine had the unique ability to observe neural activity with microsecond time resolution, I was able to pinpoint the neural network at the onset of the orgasmic surge. I found a mysterious network of neurons spread throughout most of her brain in thin filaments - very uncommon and previously unreported.

I called this network the 'horny web' for its effect on Tania. Now that I knew what to look for, I found this enigmatic mesh in all female brain scans - but never in any of the male brain scans we had done for comparison.

Tania's 'horny web' was much stronger developed than that in other females, which had made it possible to find it. Only if you knew where to look, I could find it in other females. It was a lucky coincidence that I had come across this unusually 'slutty' girl with her comparatively thick 'horny web' and happened to observe it activated!

Adding to the mystery, Tania's 'horny web' had been far more activated than in any of the other subjects, even before I had touched her. Could it have something to do with her initial horny mood?

With her second visit to my lab, she had given me the opportunity to compare her 'horny web' activation at two phases of her menstrual cycle. It became glaringly evident that only during ovulation the 'horny web' was fully pre-activated.

Over the next few weeks, I refined my analysis to the point where I could say with confidence: Tania's initial excitability, her lack of inhibitions for sex with a stranger, was linked to the exceptionally strong activity in the enigmatic female 'horny web' network.

My second stage of the investigation focused on the identification of the types of neurons within it. To my great surprise, I found that this web comprised an obscure type of nerve cells that scientists had mostly overlooked simply due to its low abundance.

Male brains had virtually none of this type of neurons. There was a small exception in a region of the brain associated with judgment, self-control, and restraint. However, they were everywhere throughout female brains in microscopic filaments that seemingly had escaped attention so far.

I searched through the literature regarding these exotic neuronal cells, which I termed 'horny neurons', finding only one publication where the gene expression profile of these cells was reported. The gene expression profile is specific for each cell type and describes which of the approximately 21,000 known human genes were in use in that particular cell ('used' refers to the gene being transcribed from DNA and then being translated into proteins, which are the building blocks of cells).

Comparing the gene expression profile with other cell types, I sought to identify genes that were uniquely expressed in the 'horny neurons'. Eventually, I narrowed it down to a single gene which appeared to code for a cellular receptor. Interestingly, virtually no one seemed to have done any work on this receptor.

Structurally, the receptor I dubbed 'horny receptor' resembled receptors for other female hormones involved in the menstrual cycle. Since I was an expert on these hormones and their receptors, given the topic of my Ph.D., I recognized the telltale characteristics of an ovulation-specific receptor.

Being a trained biochemist, I had no difficulty validating this hypothesis by genetically expressing the 'horny' receptor in a lab-grown human cell line. Adding a small amount of blood drawn from an ovulating subject, the cells in my Petri dish gave a strong sign of membrane depolarization - the kind of thing that triggers neuronal activation. Blood taken from other phases of the menstrual cycle failed to produce this response.

If the activation of this receptor had transformed Tania into the horny vixen who arrived at my lab with the clear intent of seducing me, then there was obviously an intriguing use for a drug stimulating it. The thought of what could be done with such a drug made my dick hard and caused me to keep replaying the recording of the session I had with Tania over and over again while masturbating.

I had no idea how to proceed from here, until I met an old friend one day.

Over lunch, he shared with me his progress on a predictive code that he claimed had the potential to revolutionize the field of drug development. He described a fusion of cutting-edge AI models that used the three-dimensional structures of arbitrary proteins, predicted only from their genetic sequences, to design small molecules that would bind to these proteins with orders of magnitude higher affinity than their natural substrates. Natural substrates could be hormones, neurotransmitters, or intracellular signals.

The promise was that these small molecules could effortlessly alter cellular function. The most astounding claim was the code's ability to design these small molecules - essentially drugs - to avoid binding to other human proteins, effectively eliminating potential side effects. If successful, this breakthrough code could cut the drug development timeline from the typical 12 years to just 12 days.

Impressed by his claims, I couldn't resist asking my friend to test his approach on the peculiar receptor I was interested in, though I kept its specific function to myself. A few weeks later, he slipped a piece of paper with a chemical structure across my desk.

To avoid further questions, I casually remarked that my focus had shifted to several different receptors. I proceeded to write down a list of those that had been the subject of my real Ph.D. work. He appeared annoyed, muttered something about not running a drug design service, and quickly moved along.

After he left, I examined the potential drug he had provided. Not being a synthetic chemist, the intricacies of its chemical structure were lost on me. Fortunately, one of my dormmates happened to be a talented organic chemist. Later that day, I casually asked his opinion about the substance and how to obtain it.

After a thoughtful examination, he mumbled something about 'Suzuki coupling' and a few other technical terms.

Then he confidently declared, "Challenge accepted!"

Two weeks passed, and on my desk sat a large beaker containing a white powder. The beaker was labeled tx34 and accompanied by a note that read, "The molecule you requested, 99.99% pure, 134 grams."

This marked the beginning of my research into the effects of the drug, which I named tx34 for the absence of a better name. I was not sure why he had labeled it that way - perhaps the name was pre-existing on the beaker and had nothing to do with my molecule?

I started dissolving it in various solvents and then secretly administered it to lab mice in our animal facility. The drug was very effective at inducing copulation: the mice only stopped copulating when I broke them apart. That was a very encouraging result!

I tested a little on my own skin and felt no effect at all in terms of arousal. Knowing where the 'horny receptor' was expressed in the male brain, I looked for effects on my reasoning. I couldn't exactly prove it, but it appeared to lower my threshold for risky behavior - like masturbating in the lab with the door unlocked.

Next, I wanted to apply tiny amounts of the dissolved molecule to female subjects. I was pretty sure it wasn't toxic, so the most obvious female test subject was my girlfriend, Susan. Susan was a lively girl, great boobs, firm ass, friendly personality, always in a good mood. Her libido was rather low though, as I mentioned before. Sex was fun, but she was not interested in doing it more than once a week. In fact, she had proposed that I should work off my sexual energy with other girls, provided she wouldn't hear about it.

While in town, I took a tiny test bottle from a perfume store and added a few milligrams of tx34. She didn't hesitate to test it with her usual carefree, unconcerned attitude. The result was fantastic sex that lasted much longer than anything we had had before. She was far more passionate than usual. Where normally I would be on top of her, now she took the initiative, giving me a hard and persistent ride while I lay passively on my back. I loved the way she gyrated on my shaft, achieving several screaming climaxes, with her legs trembling and her pussy dripping. When she eventually collapsed after about five or six orgasms, I flipped her onto her back and gave her a good pounding. This missionary style pounding brought about a few more orgasms before I shot my load deep into her body.

Interestingly, we didn't stop there. She demanded a round two and proceeded to use her hands to work me up again. Fortunately, my recent sessions with Tania and Hannah had boosted my stamina sufficiently to recharge quickly. When she finally tapped out, she commented that I must have learned some new tricks as she had never felt this amazing before.

"I wouldn't want to know who taught you these skills, but please express my deep gratitude to her," she said half-jokingly, and gave me a passionate kiss as confirmation.

She reiterated this notion a few more times after we engaged in further "enhanced sex," for example, stating: "Oh, I love that girl who taught you to be a genius in bed."

She was making it abundantly clear she accepted my higher libido and wouldn't be bothered by infidelity as long as it was kept discreet for her to overlook. Eventually, this eased my qualms about the one-night stands I had in my dorm, the affair with Tania, and my daily fantasies about the alluring girls in their hot outfits around campus.

A few times I used the drug to make her horny when she was not interested in sex. It worked like magic: she went from being completely indifferent to my sexual advances to an aroused state where she attacked me like a tiger. Afterwards, she would apologize and tell me that she didn't understand what had come over her. Her sudden mood swings seemed to bother her to the point where she implied, she would need to see a doctor if this continued. Her threat prompted me to turn to tx34 only when she initiated sex.

Sex with Susan remained great even after I reduced the concentration by another factor of ten. Her arousal level was off the charts. I could make her legs shake just by blowing on her clit. I experimented with delivery methods, including adding it to her drink, massage oil, perfume, lubricants - everything seemed to work. It didn't matter where on the body it was administered - once it reached the bloodstream, the effect was amazing.

Susan would often be so exhausted after an hour that she would beg me: "Find someone else to fuck, please! I won't be able to move if we keep doing this."

My response was always: "I love you, Susan" - which could mean anything from "Thank you for giving me permission to screw around" to "Don't worry about other people, I will always love you."

We set the boundaries of our relationship just as much by what we didn't say. I never said "I love only you" or "you are my one and only" -- sentences that she frequently said to me.

Between the lines, it was clear what was being implied: I was free to have sex and even love other girls, but I would continue to love her. By skipping over these 'statements by omission', she gave her consent. Her demands were equally clear: She didn't ever want to know or hear anything about others, and I needed to satisfy her from time to time.

We were unaware at the time that tx34 would interfere with her hormonal birth control - something that would become apparent as my experiments with the drug expanded.

By the time we had settled on a routine on tx34 enhanced sex, Susan was unknowingly months into her pregnancy.


Your feedback is greatly appreciated.