Hormone Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Helping virgin Heather lose her inhibitions.
3.3k words
4.51
12.2k
15

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with my girlfriend Susan was out of this world after I discovered tx34, but something kept nagging at me: she had mentioned that it made her so horny that she absolutely needed my cock inside her. She went on to share wild fantasies of orgies with multiple men. Was this real? Did tx34 make women lose all their inhibitions - just like that girl Tania in my lab had during her ovulation?

tx34 was effectively acting like a supercharged ovulation on the female brain, so it kind of made sense. Even though human females had evolved to engage in intercourse around their menstrual cycle, thereby deceiving their partners into ineffective coitus, it made sense that hormones would induce behavioral changes within their fertile days so that they would engage in riskier sex outside their partnership.

I had to test this theory, which is why I walked over to my girlfriend's all-girl college dorm a couple of hours early. I knew she would be in class until 6 p.m. It wasn't even 4 p.m., plenty of time for experimentation. Since this was just for science, it surely wouldn't count as cheating, right?

Waiting at the end of the hall, pretending to text someone on my phone, I watched the scene out of the corner of my eye. It was Heather who immediately caught my attention. Her bedroom was three doors down from my girlfriends'. I had often passed her, trying (and failing) not to gaze at her cleavage.

Her D-cup breasts were protruding prominently from her tiny torso. They were larger than her small bubble butt, which had an equally enticing deep ass creek when she turned around. Her long black hair and naturally toned skin were a tribute to her Brazilian roots. It was her freshman year at college. She had just celebrated her 18th birthday last week: the decorations the other girls made for her still lined her door.

My girlfriend had shared that she was raised a strict Catholic and had vowed to abstain from intercourse before she was married. With her extraordinary beauty, massive boobs, and firm bubble butt, she was a walking wet dream, making her the subject of countless masturbation fantasies throughout university. I am sure several boys and men ejaculated each day at the fantasy of having sex with her. She was a complete cock tease. Boys continued to chase after her despite her well-known reluctance to let anyone touch her - she enjoyed all the attention.

Not only did she enjoy the attention, but she also absolutely loved it - wearing the most provocative outfits, flaunting her ample cleavage.

This time she wore a small white top with a bare midriff that almost burst from her large tits. Shockingly, she was not wearing a bra! Her young, firm boobs defied gravity, not needing support of a bra, but her nipples were protruding prominently through the thin material of her top. You could even make out her slightly puffy and dark areolas! She may as well have been wandering around naked.

The skin of her athletic waist was flawless and taut, her midriff so narrow that I could cup it with my hands. The cut-off shorts did little to hide her fantastic bubble butt, ending well above the crease between her buttocks and thighs. The gap between her thighs was as wide as my hand, and the fabric of the shorts was so tight against her that you could guess her labia as if they were bikini briefs.

In short, she was dressed like a walking sex doll. I came to the conclusion that no one deserved to be my first subject more than her.

She had just said goodbye to one of her admirers, turned to go to her room and walked in my direction.

I approached her swiftly and said, "Hi, Heather! How are you doing? Have you just celebrated your birthday? Happy birthday!"

She beamed at me and smiled, "Hi Tom, yes - it was just a couple of days ago. Thank you!"

I was now standing directly in front of her. I grabbed my backpack and said, "Oh hold on! I have got something for you. I meant to give it to my girlfriend, but she's not around. Perhaps it is meant to be your birthday present."

"That is nice, Tom! But you don't need..." - her eyes gave her away - she obviously liked to be given presents.

I produced a small perfume flacon. It was an expensive fragrance sold in high-end boutiques - the kind you don't find in ordinary perfume outlets. I had added a generous amount of tx34, 50 mg per ml, which dissolved with no trace.

Once I had the flask in my hand, I looked at her and said, "Voila! There it is! Let me demonstrate."

She was obviously intrigued by the expensive design of the container. I grabbed her hand and turned her wrist upwards. Then I sprinkled a little of the perfume on it and repeated on the other wrist. She accepted without protest - so I felt a bit more confident and lifted my hand to her neck. Seeing that she didn't flinch, I also sprayed a little right on her long, thin neck.

She inhaled the fragrance and smiled. "Wow, that is a great scent! Where did you get it?"

I laughed and shook my head. "That is something I will not reveal."

I watched as her nipples began to swell, protruding even more prominently through the thin material of her top. Her throat was looking flushed too - she was showing the clear signs of arousal. Wow, that was fast! Perhaps I need to decrease the dosage somewhat, I mentally noted. Now I had more pressing concerns: I needed to continue flirting with this hottie.

"So, Heather - what else did you get for your birthday?"

She turned and opened her door to show me the presents on her desk.

"Look, Tom! There's a nice big teddy bear - isn't it sooooo fluffy?"

I stepped a little towards the door and asked, "Oh yeah, wow. May I touch it?"

She didn't object to my entry to her room and followed me. Then she closed and locked (!) the door behind us. Wow, that was easy! I wondered, why she had closed the door. It seemed rather out of character for her reserved demeanor. I grabbed the fluffy teddy bear and faced her.

"Wow, yes, it is very fluffy indeed!"

I held it up and wiggled it across her face, tickling her. She closed her eyes - evidently enjoying the touch. I wiggled a slightly slower and brushed the soft fluffy bear over her neck, then across her neckline - I swear I caught her gasping and squeezing her eyes shut harder. It was as though she didn't want this to stop. I continued in circles around her face, neck, and neckline - it was lasting far too long for this to be a game anymore.

After several minutes, I lowered the teddy bear to her belly. She gasped again; this time even harder. I caught her peering through her half-closed eyes and gently brushed the teddy across her eyes to close them again. She obeyed and firmly shut her eyes. I went back to her belly and began to massage her with the fluffy fur. I went around her waist to her back and back again. She was enjoying it. Her stiff nipples and flushed skin betrayed her arousal. I knew she was too far into it to put up any more resistance.

I gradually pushed her back a little. In this small dorm room, we were only one step away from her bed. As her legs reached the bed, I pushed her shoulders and she fell back onto the soft bed keeping her feet on the floor.

I stepped over her and whispered in her ear, "Don't open your eyes."

I placed her arms over her head to make her tits stick out even more, grabbed a shirt from a chair, and placed it on her eyes. She accepted everything confirming the power of tx34 to lower inhibitions! Having blindfolded her, I started recording with my phone's camera, placing it on a board next to her bed.

I kept massaging and tickling her with the fluffy teddy bear, starting on her arms, then moving to her armpits, then to her neckline. When I lightly touched her nipples through her top, she let out a barely audible gasp. I began to caress her boobs more intensely and stepped between her legs.

She was so preoccupied with my massage of her chest that she didn't register that my knees were pushing her legs apart and I was pressing down hard on her pussy. I felt the heat emanating from her pussy through her skinny shorts which just barely covered it. She was now clearly horny and panting more and more as I circled her huge tits.

I began to massage her bare midriff with my left hand while the teddy bear continued to circle her tits. Slowly I moved in closer to the bottom of her top, then slid underneath her top to the bottom of her right breast. She was oblivious to this intrusion, and I quickly brought the hand up to cover her nipple.

She remained motionless, seemingly just enjoying the pleasure. I took her hard nipple between my fingers and gently pinched it. She moaned softly in pleasure, which encouraged me to squeeze her huge jugs more forcefully. Her boob was way too big to fit in my hand and it felt like nothing I had experienced before. Her flesh so smooth and her tits so firm: I was forced to concede they felt far nicer than my girlfriend's fantastic rack and even surpassed those of the youthful Tania and voluptuous Hannah.

After kneading her jug with one hand for a few minutes, I dropped the teddy to let the other hand join the fun. The top had moved up exposing both tits in their naked glory with their hard nipples on top of those dark areolas which had retained some of the puffiness of budding girls.

There was no more holding back. She was panting heavily without any attempt at stopping this. I bent down and placed my lips on her left nipple, sucking it while continuing to massage her naked breasts with both hands. I let go of the nipple and breathed on it. The sudden chill from the evaporating salvia sent a shiver down her spine. I then proceeded to do this on the other nipple, earning a loud moan from her in response.

While I was giving attention to her magnificent D- or even E-cup breasts and their perky nipples, my body pressed tightly against her pussy. She was beginning to grind her hips up against my jeans. This involuntary motion created friction to her pussy which became increasingly wet and hot. To distract her I slapped her wet nipple while I slid my right hand into her pants until it rested on her pussy.

She didn't appear to notice or mind. Initially, I held my palm flat against her pussy to maintain the same pressure that my jeans had previously provided. However, after a bit of sucking at her nipple, I began to search for her clit with my fingers. It was easy enough to locate as it was already fully aroused. She moaned out loud as I circled it.

She was so excited now that her mouth no longer closed. She was panting and moaning. She was thrusting her hips against my hand. It was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain a finger on her clit, so I slid another finger into her wet tunnel to keep position. She was so tight that it wasn't easy to get even one finger in there.

I thought, "Wow, she sure is a virgin! That's about to change!"

I was moving my finger in and out of her pussy while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I had my other hand on one tit and my mouth on the other.

Our movements became more and more frenetic. Her body moved wildly up and down, and it seemed as if she was going through convulsions. Finally, she froze, stopped breathing, her mouth opened as if to scream, her hands clenched the sheets - for a minute it seemed as if all her muscles tensed. Eventually, her legs trembled, and a loud groan escaped her mouth, and her hips bucked.

She was moaning something like "uuuuuhhhh," with her head bobbing from side to side, her lips red and fluffy.

"Wow, what a beautiful orgasm face," I thought to myself at this sight, and moved my phone closer to her face to get a good close-up on the video.

From experience, I knew tx34 would sustain her arousal for approximately an hour, so I let her down from her height and allowed her time to recover. She was still panting hard when she commented, "Wow, that was incredible! How did you do that?"

When she was back to her breath, I brought my finger back to her clit. Instantly another orgasm hit her with trembling legs.

"Wow, what was that again!" she cried.

After waiting for her to calm down a bit, I rammed my finger into her pussy, trying to find her G-spot. Within seconds, another orgasm swept through her.

While I had administered the most recent finger-fuck, I had undone my pans with my other hand and let them fall to the floor. The gorgeous half-naked girl before me had made my penis hard as a rock. There was no turning back now - I would have raped her, so turned on was I. But there was no need, as tx34 pushed her libido to unknown levels, hundreds of times higher than a teenage boy watching his first porn.

Nevertheless, I couldn't risk any second thoughts on her part, abstaining from sex until the wedding-night, using protection, etc. I was already positioned with my dick close to her pussy. All I needed to do was push her tiny pair of trousers and her thong a little to the side. She was spreading her legs as wide as she could, as if inviting me.

At the peak of yet another orgasm, I pushed the little piece of material over her pussy to the side and pushed my cock forward. She had no idea what was about to happen. The head of my cock was pressing against her pussy lips. The sensation of the heat was incredibly sexy.

I pushed harder while she was still trembling from her orgasm, expanding her channel more and more. Boy was she tight! There was no holding back any longer. Before she could protest, I pressed in with all my strength. My penis slid slowly but surely, millimeter by millimeter, deeper into her virgin vaginal passage. She appeared oblivious to pain, allowing me to tear open her cherry without complaint.

Once all the way inside, I paused for a moment, savoring the sensation of the tight, virginal pussy of an 18-year-old living sex doll. Finally, she seemed to come to her senses. She pulled the blindfold and looked down at herself and saw my cock in her pussy. A look of terror appeared on her face.

"What are you doing?" she cried in fear, "I am a virgin! I am not on birth control! I vowed to wait for...."

I began to move in and out a little. Her words were drowned out by moans of pleasure.

One last time she begged, "Wait, no! Stop it! I...," but as soon as I stroked her aroused clit, she was shaken by another powerful orgasm, preventing her from forming any coherent thoughts.

The convulsions in her vagina were milking my penis - so I began pumping in and out again. She was unable to articulate any further protest but drifted from orgasm to orgasm.

She must have had dozens of them before I felt my own approaching. I began to thrust faster and faster. The scene in front of me was better than any porn I had ever seen: Looking down at her huge cleavage, her firm boobs jiggling, her belly glistening with perspiration, her skinny legs spread wide, providing full access to her pussy. My cock slid in and out of her tight little hole, which felt as if it was sucking on it. As I pulled out, the vaginal folds created a long channel that hugged my penis like a condom.

The spectacle combined with the sensation of her contracting vagina proved unbearable. My release was inevitable. I drove all the way into her, pressing so hard I feared she might break. In five massive bursts, my sperm shot out into her youthful body. I roared out loud before collapsing on top of her. I was grateful my girlfriend's room was three doors down so she wouldn't have heard my loud roar even if she had already returned.

When I came down from my ecstasy, I was pleasantly reminded of her perky, firm, full boobs pushing against my chest. She wasn't moving. Slowly rolling to the side, I let my dick pop out of her. Still, she didn't stir. I lifted her arm and moved it - no resistance. She was out. Her brain had shut itself off from the orgasmic overload.

"I must lower the amount of tx34," I reflected once more.

She was quite a beautiful sight to behold. Her skin shimmered with sweat and looked even more smooth. The nipples remained stiff; her legs spread wide open to provide a lovely view of her battered pussy. It was reddened from my pounding, cum was seeping out. A hint of blood on my cock was a reminder of her former virginity - which was now history. I was proud to have helped a girl lose her cherry, a thing that had occurred just one time before - a long time ago.

I removed her panties. The top still hung above her tits. Using her thong, I wiped my cock clean and slipped it into my pocket as a souvenir. Then I took off her shoes and placed her legs up on the bed. She was so beautiful to look at. I used my phone to snap a couple of photos, particularly of her dripping pussy with cum oozing out, and a couple of close-ups of her jugs with her nice nipples. Then, I grabbed a small blanket to cover her nude body.

I gave her a final kiss on the forehead murmuring, "Happy Birthday, Heather!"

It struck me we had just had amazing sex without ever kissing, so I rectified that by deeply kissing her unconscious mouth -- being reminded by what this slut Tania had said about sex without kissing.

From what I knew, tx34's effect would continue for approximately the next hour. It would be best for her to remain unconscious.

"Keeps her out of trouble," I reasoned.

I picked up my drug-laced perfume and tiptoed to the door. Opening it just a crack, I peeped out. When nobody was around, I stepped out closing it behind me. After this amazing sex, I was too wasted to face my girlfriend - who would probably sniff out my scent of sweat and other bodily juices. Besides, just how would I be able to explain having a thong in my pocket soaked in a mixture of semen, vaginal fluids, and blood?

I headed home, buzzing with glee at this incredible fuck, feeling a combination of thrill and dark pride at having deflowered Heather. The experiment had been a huge success - if it worked on Heather, it would work on any girl! Tx34 appeared to increase the sex drive of even the most reluctant girls to such an extent that they found it impossible to resist the urge to fuck. Heather had let me into her room and closed the door, behavior completely out of character for her!


Your feedback is greatly appreciated.