Hormone Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers

Picking up her water bottle she took a long swig. Was this the pellets? She thought about how she felt. She seemed to have more energy and be less despondent than normal, but there had been other times in her life when the symptoms had tapered down. She climbed the stairs from the basement. In the past she'd always dreaded that climb, when her legs felt like rubber and she had to force each step, but now she jogged up the stairs almost effortlessly. As she reached the top of the stairs, her phone rang. The caller ID read "Richard Hart" her boss.

"Hello." She answered, not really wanting to talk to him.

"Hello Kelli. I hope I haven't called at a bad time."

"Not really, Richard. What can I do for you?"

"You know I was going to fly down to Austin on Wednesday, right?"

"Yes, I booked your flight and hotel for you."

"Yes. Well, my mother just fell and is in the hospital and I won't be able to make the trip. We need to have someone from our department at that meeting and I was hoping you could go. I know it's short notice..."

"Is your mom okay?"

"Well, she broke her hip and at her age, that is not good at all, but she's alive and being taken care of. Can you go? If not, I can call David."

"Um, can you give me a few minutes? I need to check my calendar and talk to Mathew, but I'd love to go if I can."

"Sure, Kelli. I'd much rather have you at that meeting than David. Call me back as soon as you can."

Kelli hung up and looked at her phone. A three day trip to Austin. It wasn't really that wonderful, but the thought of getting out of town for three days made her feel almost giddy. Trotting back down the stairs she saw Mathew just dismounting the treadmill. He gave her a grin and mopped sweat from his face with a small towel.

"Mathew, Richard just called."

Immediately Mathew's eyes narrowed. "What did he want?"

"He wants me to go to Austin for a two day meeting with Symtech."

"When?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"That's pretty short notice."

"Well, he was going, but his mom fell and broke her hip and he needs to be here. He wants me to go in his place."

"Wow! He's never asked you to travel before."

"I know. I think he's starting to see me as someone he can trust."

Mathew smiled at her and then nodded. "I think that's great."

"Do you mind if I say yes?"

"Of course not! I can handle being on my own for a few days." He winked at her and then crossed the room and took her in his arms.

Kelli pushed him away. "I'm all sweaty and so are you."

Mathew's smile vanished but he just nodded as he stepped back. "I love you, Kelli." He walked around her and up the stairs.

Kelli sighed. Apparently the pellets weren't curing that part yet. Why did she always do that to him? Anger welled up inside her, surprising her. She hadn't felt anger in years. She needed to apologize to Mathew.

Climbing the stairs she went to the master bedroom. Mathew always took a shower after exercising. Today she would surprise him and take a shower with him. But when she reached the door she could hear the shower already going and the door was locked. She hung her head, cursing herself and returned to the living room where she called Richard to tell him she could go to Austin.

The call was short and quick and Mathew was still in the shower when she hung up. If he hadn't locked that damned door she would be in there with him right now, showing him that she did love him. She did love him. Damn it all, she did love him and she wasn't about to give up that easy. Clenching her jaw, her eyes narrowed, she stood up and marched into the bedroom. It was only eight-thirty but, damn it, she was going to show Mathew she was a woman.

Rummaging through her dresser she finally came up with the sexiest night gown she owned. She looked it over. It wouldn't do for what she wanted. Then she remembered, four years ago Mathew had bought her a red nightgown for their anniversary. He'd wanted her to wear it that night, but she'd taken one look at it and refused. It had been immodest, bordering on obscene; with its plunging neckline exposing the inside swell of her breasts and the skirt so short that any panties she wore would be on display if she bent over at all. Maybe it was what she needed right now, if she could just bring herself to wear it. He had put it on the back shelf in the cedar wardrobe they had inherited from his grandmother. She still remembered him saying it would be there if she ever changed her mind.

She dug it out and opened the box. It smelled a little musty, but a quick spray of febreze took care of that. She heard the shower turn off, sparking her to hurriedly strip and then pull the flimsy garment over her head. It was even more risqué than she remembered, but that may have been the extra ten pounds she carried. She barely had time to arrange herself on the bed before the bathroom door opened.

Mathew stepped into the bedroom and saw her on the bed. A bemused look flashed across his face but then he smiled. He wore a pair of gray sweatpants and a powder blue sleeveless t-shirt that showed off his muscular arms well. Walking to the side of the bed, Mathew looked her over, his eyes twinkling.

"It looks nice on you." His low voice carried his love to her.

Kelli glanced down, taking in the cleavage she was exposing, then she saw the plain white fabric of her granny panties. Her eyes closed and flame rose in her cheeks. She looked ridiculous! How could she forget to change into matching panties? Her eyes flicked to the box, still sitting on the dresser; the matching red, flimsy panties still lay in the box. Tears welled up in her eyes. She couldn't even seduce her own husband and now she was humiliated by her own stupidity. Why did it always happen like this? She'd finally decided to give in to him and now she'd ruined it.

Rolling unceremoniously from the bed, tears streaming down her face she ran to the door but before she could open it, Mathew's hand appeared from behind her, holding it shut.

"Where are you going? What did I do wrong?"

She couldn't answer. He could see her failure. He had to be laughing at her, even though he hid it from his voice. Jerking at the door, she couldn't overpower him, so she turned.

"I'm sorry, Mathew, I wanted to seduce you..." her voice cracked and a sob escaped her lips.

"By running away? I've heard of playing hard to get, but if your goal was to seduce me, don't you think you should stay in the room with me?"

She looked up into his eyes and her embarrassment faded. He wasn't laughing at her. He was smiling down at her.

"But I forgot to change my panties..." Her voice faded and the pettiness of her embarrassment sank in to her.

"You are beautiful, no matter what you are wearing." He took her in his arms and leaned down to kiss her.

Instinctively her hands reached for his shoulders to push him away but when his lips touched hers a spark shot through her body. Her eyes flew open and her hands, intending to push him away, gripped his thick shoulders tight. Delightful sensation flowed through her body, crinkling her nipples, tightening her stomach, and sending a tingling that she'd never felt before down between her legs. He pulled back, still smiling at her, and then leaned down again.

Kissing for Kelli had always been, at best, mildly pleasant, but she found herself suddenly wanting to feel that spark again. She lifted her lips to meet his and kissed him hungrily. One hand flew to the back of his head, her fingers entwining in his hair, pulling him down to her. The spark ignited again as their lips met and then it seemed as if a thousand sparks washed across her body. She had never wanted a man before and in truth she didn't want Mathew at that moment, she needed him. She needed to feel his lips on her. She needed to feel his hands on her. She needed to feel him inside her.

Her desire shocked her. In all of her thirty-five years she had never once felt lust this strongly before. Even on her wedding night when she'd wanted Mathew to make passionate love to her, she had wanted it from a clinical standpoint of duty, not really desire. Now she wanted him to take her. She wanted him to sate this new hunger with his love and desire for her. Her tongue pressed forward and she felt her husband open his mouth for her, sucking on her tongue. A low moan escaped from deep inside her.

She felt him take her into his arms. His right hand stayed up high on her back, but his left slid down, cupping her right butt cheek and squeezing softly. She pressed her body into him and felt his growing erection pressing into her stomach. Had he masturbated in shower? If so, how could he get hard again so quickly? The thought fluttered into and out of her consciousness without her dwelling on it. He was getting hard just from kissing her. He desired her. And she desired him. She'd never felt like this for anyone before.

Mathew swept her off her feet, cradling her like a small child, his mouth never leaving hers. He stepped backward, putting a few feet between them and the closed door, then spun and gently laid her on the bed. Once she was on her back, he pulled away, still smiling down at her.

"I love you, Kelli." His voice was low and full of passion.

"I love you too." Her own voice startled her. It sounded husky and deep to her and she realized she was panting.

Mathew climbed onto the bed beside her and took her back into his arms, his right hand sliding up her hip, past her waist, to cup her left breast gently. She felt his thumb brush across her engorged nipple and electric waves rolled through her body causing her to shiver.

"What are you doing to me?" she breathed.

"I'm making love to you. Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Please don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

His lips touched hers again. This time it was his tongue that pushed forward and she let it into her mouth eagerly. Her arms wrapped around him and she pulled him down onto her, holding him tightly as they kissed. Moving from her mouth, his lips trailed across her chin, down to her throat. The sensations were exquisite and her back arched of its own volition. She knew she was no longer in control, even of her own body, and she surrendered to her lust, moaning loudly as her husband's lips moved further down. His left hand cupped her right breast, thumb grazing her nipple again and again as he massaged her. When, at last, his lips reached her nipple, she stiffened again and a gasp escaped her lips.

He sucked her nipple into his mouth, holding it gently between his teeth while flicking it repeatedly with the tip of his tongue. Hands sliding up to grab his head, she held him to her breast as he suckled. Her eyes were wide open, her breath coming in ragged gasps when she felt him slip his right hand down between her legs, slipping inside her panties to press on her mons with just enough force to cause her clit to quiver. His finger slipped between her labia and she felt her wetness run out and down to her quaking buttocks. He slid the finger inside her, curing it upward, pressing on a spot inside her sex that she never knew existed. If the feeling before had been sparks, this was a raging bolt of lightning and it ripped a scream from deep inside her chest as a sudden orgasm wracked her body.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! Yes, I love you! I love you!" She panted when her climax subsided enough for her to speak.

Mathew looked up at her with a puzzled look on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes narrowing in concern.

"Yes. Oh my! That was amazing!" Kelli smiled down at him.

Mathew looked into her eyes for a moment more and then smiled and moved up to kiss her gently on the lips. The kiss grew more passionate and Kelli felt her arousal building again. This time she wanted more than his finger inside her. Taking a moment, she lifted her butt and pushed her panties off, throwing the white cotton fabric off the bed. Then with a wink and a smile she used her hands to guide him up.

"Come up here. I want you inside me." The huskiness of her voice surprised her, but she was beyond caring.

Mathew had used the break to remove his sweatpants and shirt and when she was ready he moved between her spread legs letting the head of his cock nudge against her enflamed pussy. Without thinking, she thrust her hips up, trying to get him inside her. He obliged by pressing forward and his knob sank between her wet lips. They had had sex before, admittedly it had been a long while, but it had never felt like this before. Her pussy pulsed with the sensation of just the tip of his cock resting inside her. He paused and looked down into her eyes, a smile flitting across his face.

"Do it, make love to me," she hissed as her hands slid from his head down his back to his hips.

Just before her hands reached his butt, he thrust forward, burying his entire cock deep inside her.

"Yes! Oh Yes!" she cried.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she held him deep inside her for a moment and then she moved her hips, grinding her pussy on his cock. His left hand gripped her right breast, caressing it. Leaning forward, he kissed her lips and she kissed him back sucking his lips as their mouths pressed together.

Slowly he started rocking in and out of her and with each stroke she felt her passion build. She'd never felt like this before. She'd never needed a man like this before, but she needed him now. Her hands gripped the side of his head, holding his mouth to hers. Her legs, wrapped around his waist, pulled him in with more urgency, silently begging him to fuck her harder.

His pace quickened. The force of his thrusts grew as their passion enflamed them both. Sweat covered their bodies, but still they did not stop; only breaking lips when their need for air grew stronger than their need for each other. Desperately they clung to each other as they joined. Kelli had never in her life imagined anything could feel so wonderful. She'd never felt this need before nor this fulfillment. She never wanted this to end and yet she didn't know how much more she could take. Her body, enflamed with lust for the man between her legs, writhed of its own accord. Electric jolts of orgasmic pleasure radiated from her sex, consuming her thoughts and reason. Her muscles clinched hard, her back bowed, and she stopped moving, rigid on the bed, as her orgasm washed over her in waves.

Finally spent, she collapsed on the bed and opened her eyes. Mathew was above her, smiling. She smiled back. Only then did she realize that he must have cum as well. His cock was softening inside her and she could feel the thick wetness of his sperm leaking from her.

"Wow!" she breathed. "What was that?"

Mathew laughed happily and rolled to the side, pulling her into his arms as he did. "That, my love, was what it is supposed to be like."

She smiled back at him, but her mind was still muddled. "Can we do it again?"

"You'll have to give me a few minutes to recover, but I'd love to do it again."

Her face grew serious. "Why hasn't it ever felt like this before?" She shifted more onto her side so that she could face him straight on. The feel of his strong arms around her made her feel warm and safe and she actually felt like purring. The thought brought a smile to her lips.

Mathew leaned toward her and kissed her gently and then shrugged. "Dr. Wemble said the pellets would increase your libido and the pleasure you got from sex. Maybe they are starting to work."

Kelli thought for a moment and then nodded. If this was the hormone replacement therapy in action then she never wanted it to stop. Leaning into her man, she kissed him on the lips, pressing her tongue forward. Her hand slid lower, down over his taunt stomach, until she reached his now flaccid cock. He was wet with their combined juices, but she didn't care. She'd never really liked touching him before. It had always felt dirty to her, but now, still in her post-orgasmic bliss, she wanted to feel it. Wrapping her fingers around his shaft, she stroked slowly, feeling him respond to her touch.

Breaking the kiss she leaned away from him so that she could see his face. His eyes were closed, his mouth open just a little as he enjoyed her hand. Watching him, she pumped her hand up and down his hardening shaft, feeling it grow in her hand. He slipped a hand down to her breast, taking her nipple between his finger and thumb and pinching it gently, rolling it between his fingers.

Sparks of pleasure erupted from her nipple. Never had it felt so erotic to have her nipple manipulated, but now she groaned reflexively as her husband pleasured her. His cock was fully hard again. She continued to stroke him slowly, letting her hand slide all the way up over the crown and then pushing it down until she touched his scrotum. Leaning into him, she kissed him on the lips and then moved her mouth down to his chin. Kissing her way down to his neck, she increased the tempo of her stroking, even as he increased the pressure on her nipple. Her mouth reached his chest and she had to turn and bend at the waist to keep going. The motion pulled her nipple away from his hand and she almost stopped. She knew what she wanted, though, and she kissed her way to his nipple, taking it between her teeth, but only biting softly.

His hand, no longer on her breast, caressed its way down her back. Heat radiated from his touch, sending flares of pleasure through her body. Leaving his nipple, she kissed down his stomach. She had only given a few blow jobs during her life, all but one had been to Mathew, and she had never really enjoyed doing it, but now she wanted his cock in her mouth. She couldn't explain it, even to herself, and didn't try. The pleasure he had given her and was still giving her didn't allow for cohesive thought.

She moved her mouth lower, below his belly button. The head of his cock was only a finger breadth away from her mouth. She pulled herself up onto her knees, kneeling beside her husband and staring at his throbbing manhood. She felt his hand slide over her butt and then his fingers touched her pussy. The jolt of pleasure from his touch brought her head up and she moaned as his finger penetrated her sex. Electric pulses shot from her pussy, radiating throughout her body and causing her back to tense. He paused, maybe afraid he had hurt her. Just a few months ago if he had pushed his finger into her like that, forcefully and without lubricant, it would have been very painful, but this time, her sex was already wet and relaxed and more than willing and the sensation had been exquisite.

"Don't stop. Fuck that feels so fucking good." Kelli didn't know where those words had come from. She rarely cussed, but right now she wasn't thinking about anything besides the pleasure she was getting and giving.

Mathew slipped his finger almost all the way out and then pressed it back in, forcing a hiss of pleasure from deep inside her. She shook her head to try and clear her thoughts, but her mind remained in blissful turbulence. She saw his turgid shaft still encircled by her hand and lowered her mouth to it. As her lips enveloped his head she heard him suck in a sharp breath.

She could taste her pussy on his cock, the tangy flavor mixed with the salty musk of his cum. She had never tasted pussy before but the idea, instead of repulsing her, aroused her more and she took his cock as deep into her mouth as she could. Her tongue laved up their combined juices. Savoring the taste, she began to suck on his cock as she bobbed up and down.

Between her legs, his finger was probing deep into her pussy. He'd twisted his hand around so that his thumb was rubbing on her clit as he forcefully fingered her. She could feel another orgasm building and she didn't want to cum on his finger, she wanted his cock.

Pulling off his cock, she spun around, jerking his finger roughly from her sex, and then climbed on top of him. Reaching between her legs, she took his cock and aimed it at her dripping pussy. Pausing in that position, her slit only inches from his straining knob, she smiled down at him.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers