Hormone Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers

"Now I'm going to fuck you, Mathew." She emphasized the word 'you' as she smiled into his face.

Driving her hips down, Kelli impaled herself on her husband's throbbing cock. He grunted with the impact. She moaned in pleasure. Leaning forward she pressed her breasts into his face.

"Suck my tits, baby. Bite my nipples. Oh, fuck. Fuck!" Kelli bounced wildly on his cock, barely able to keep her breasts pressed tight into his face.

Mathew managed to capture one of her nipples in his mouth and he pulled it between his teeth and sucked hard. A staccato of electric explosions ripped through her body, emanating from both her pussy and the nipple that Mathew was sucking on. Driving her hips down, she forced her husband's entire cock deep into her pussy. Bowing her back, she shook as her orgasm took her, wracking her with erotic pleasure that she'd never known before. Her orgasm seemed to last forever but finally the waves of pleasure subsided and she collapsed down onto Mathew's chest.

He wrapped his arms lovingly around her and held her tight. His still erect cock throbbed inside her and she realized that he had not climaxed with her. After a moment she began to move her hips again. Rotating them as they lifted and sank. Lifting her head, she kissed his lips tenderly, savoring the feel of his lips on hers. Slowly she fucked him as they continued to kiss gently, tenderly. His hands roved up and down her back and each touch brought pleasure. Putting her hands on his chest, she pressed herself up into a sitting position, still grinding her hips on him.

"Cum inside my pussy," she said simply, staring down into his eyes and smiling. "I want to feel you cum inside me. I want your cum deep in my pussy tonight."

His smile widened below her and his thrusts, slow and steady before, quickened. His hands slid up her chest until he cupped both her breasts.

"Yes! Pinch my nipples. God! That feels so good!" She threw her head back, lost in the feel of his cock inside her and his fingers pinching both her nipples.

She felt his cock swell and pulse inside her and she looked down. His eyes were closed tight and his mouth was open. His cock twitched and she felt warmth spread inside her. He was doing it. He was cumming inside her. The thought triggered her orgasm and she arched her back and moaned loudly.

"Fuck! Yes. Fuck! I feel you cumming inside me. Do it, baby, fuck me so good. Fill me with your cum."

When their orgasms tapered off, she collapsed onto him, his shrinking cock slipping from her. Rolling to her side, she clung to him as the last waves of bliss washed over her. When she could open her eyes again, she found him watching her, a soft smile on his lips.

"I love you, Kelli," he said in a low voice. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mathew." She meant it too. For too many years it had been something she said but didn't feel, right then, still filled with warmth, she meant it. She loved him more than she had ever loved anything.

-

Two days later Kelli sat in her airplane seat waiting for takeoff. The plane, as usual, was full. A lot of people flew between Dallas and Austin even though it was only about a three hour drive. She would have preferred to drive, but the airline ticket had already been purchased so it seemed foolish to waste it. Fortunately Richard liked aisle seats and that is what she had booked for him; she hated sitting by the window and even worse was the middle.

The plane eventually taxied to the runway. Kelli rested her head against the headrest and closed her eyes. Thoughts of the last two days with Mathew filled her head. They were thoughts of love and sex and a growing closeness between her and her husband that she had never dreamed was possible. Is this the way other married couples felt? Had this been possible all these years? She remembered the night before. How Mathew had made love to her until well past midnight when they'd finally fell into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms. Mathew was a magnificent lover. How had she never felt this before? Was it really just the hormones? She certainly had never felt such pleasure before. Every touch, every caress, every kiss, once good, was now amazing.

The plane lurched and sped down the runway. This was the second worst part of flying, in Kelli's opinion. Only the landings were worse. This time it was different though. Instead of the anticipated anxiousness, she felt exhilaration at the sense of acceleration. Her eyes popped open and she looked over toward the window. Outside she could see the landscape rushing by. Then the plane began to rise and the scenery dropped away.

Kelli felt her heart pounding and she could feel her erect nipples pressing into her thin fabric of her bra. What was going on with her? She'd never become aroused by flying before. A smile came onto her face. If Mathew was here they could join the mile high club. She closed her eyes, picturing her and Mathew in the cramped airplane restroom. He could sit on the commode and she would sit on his lap, her back to him, feeling his cock penetrate her very wet pussy.

Suddenly embarrassed by her thoughts, Kelli looked at the man sitting next to her. He was looking at her with a smile on his face. He was an attractive man. His face was masculine with a full head of coal black hair. His lips, full and very kissable, were perfect. She felt herself blush more. She shouldn't be having these thoughts about another man. He was probably married as well. She glanced down at his hands. A wedding band encircled the ring finger of his left hand and she nodded unconsciously but then she noticed that his right hand had an identical ring on its ring finger as well.

The man's eyes flicked down to his hands and his smile widened. He pointedly looked at her left hand where her own wedding ring sparkled. Her ring was a full caret solitaire surrounded by twenty smaller diamonds. One for each month she and Mathew had dated before he proposed. It was a beautiful set and she was quite proud of it. Her eyes flicked back to his rings. Curiosity got the better of her and she looked up into his eyes.

"Why two rings?" she asked nodding toward his hands.

The man smiled wider. "This one," he said, raising his left hand, "is for my wife and the love of my life and this one," he continued, raising his right hand, "is for the other love of my life."

"The other love of your life?" Kelli asked, puzzled. She wondered if maybe he had a ring for his dog or something else.

"My wife and I are in a polyamorous relationship with another woman."

"Polyamorous? What's that."

The man smiled at her and stuck out his hand toward her. "I'm David, by the way. Nice to meet you ..."

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'm Kelli. Nice to meet you David. I hope I haven't offended you by asking questions. I was just intrigued."

"No offense, Kelli. Polyamorous relationships simply mean that my wife and I both love someone else. Jess lives with us, sleeps with us, shares our lives with us. We love her as much as we love each other."

Kelli furrowed her brows, trying to get a handle on what David was telling her. "So you are swingers?"

"No." David shook his head. "We don't have an open marriage or anything like that. We are just three people deeply in love with each other. I would never cheat on either Becky or Jess and they feel the same way."

"But aren't you cheating on your wife with this other woman?" Kelli asked softly.

"Becky doesn't consider it cheating when I'm with Jess, and I don't consider it cheating when Becky is with Jess either."

"Oh!" Understanding bloomed in Kelli's mind.

"So, what takes you to Austin?" David asked, steering the conversation away from his relationships.

For the rest of the short flight they talked about mundane things, but the entire time Kelli's mind was spinning with questions about this man's polyamorous lifestyle and erotic images of him making love to her. She felt a little guilty about the unbidden images, but she couldn't stop them, as hard as she tried. It worried her. With her new libido affecting her this way, what if she slipped and cheated on Mathew. The thought sobered her and she forced her mind away from thoughts of sex. When the plane landed, David wished her a good trip and then they parted as she deplaned.

As she waited for her luggage, Richard called her to discuss the meeting. It would start at eight in the morning at their office in Austin. Richard warned her to not be late. That gave her the night on her own, in Austin. Thinking of what had happened on the plane ride she worried about being hit on and being too weak to say no, so she vowed to just stay in her room and get room service. No temptation there.

After collecting her bag, she stood in line waiting for her car rental. Getting the plane tickets, rental car, and hotel room switched from Richard's name to hers had been a hassle, but she had managed it, so now she was traveling with the same luxury her boss was accustomed to. That meant a full size SUV and a suite waiting for her at the Hilton on fourth street.

She got her SUV and drove to the Hilton, surrendering her car to the valet and her luggage to the hotel attendant. The front desk gave her the small plastic key for her room and she followed the attendant to the elevator. He was a young man, tall with dark skin. His uniform fit him well and she found herself admiring his firm butt as she followed him. Without warning a thought slipped into her mind and she wondered how it would be to have him make love to her. As soon as the thought materialized, she pushed it away. Never before had she had these kinds of thoughts and it embarrassed her that in one afternoon it had happened twice. In the elevator he smiled at her. His straight, white teeth beautiful beneath his twinkling brown eyes.

"How was your trip, ma'am?" His soft baritone startled her but she quickly recovered.

"It was good, but I don't really like flying."

"I know what you mean. I flew out to California with my parents a few years ago. The airports were crowded and the planes are all cramped."

She looked him up and down. At well over six feet she was sure the seats in the plane, uncomfortable for her, were miserable for him.

"Did you like California?" she asked trying to keep her eyes from flicking down to his crotch.

He shrugged. "Not really. I mean the weather is nice, but the people are all rude and in a hurry."

She smiled; the few times she'd been to California she'd had the same impression. "So you like Austin?"

Giving her a big smile, he laughed. "Yeah, I like college, you know. It's hard, but I've always liked learning."

"Oh, you go to UT?"

"Yep, third year. I work here to earn a little extra money, but I got a couple of academic scholarships that pay for most of it."

"I'm impressed. What are you studying?"

"Molecular Biology with a minor in bio-chemistry. I hope to get a job in pharmaceuticals research. I'd like to go on and get my masters first, though."

"Wow! Sounds hard. You must be very smart."

Just then the elevator dinged and the door opened. Kelli followed the young man to her room and then tipped him after he had put her luggage on the rack in the bedroom. She'd been right, the room was a very nice suite. Checking her watch, she realized it was after six. After unpacking her suitcase and hanging up the outfit she'd be wearing to the meeting the next day, a knee-length black skirt with a short sleeved white blouse, she sat on the comfortable couch in the main room and got out her phone to call Mathew. She felt guilty about the thoughts she'd had about the hotel attendant, but she took a couple of deep breaths and then tapped the button. The phone rang twice before he answered.

"Hey beautiful! How was your trip?" His voice made her smile.

"Hey sweetheart. It was okay. How was your day?"

"Other than already missing you, it was good."

They spoke for a long while. She told him about the flight but didn't mention David or her encounter with the young student. After they hung up she felt better. She really did love Mathew. With a deep breath and a smile she decided not to get room service and instead freshened herself up, fixed her hair, and headed down to the hotel restaurant.

In the restaurant the host sat her at a small table near the bar. He took her drink order and then disappeared. She took a moment to look around, her eyes carelessly scanning the other diners. A man in a well made business suit was sitting at the bar, an empty stool on either side of him, and she let her gaze linger on him. He took a short drink and turned, catching her looking at him. She immediately dropped her eyes for a moment, but when she looked back up he was smiling at her.

Standing up, the man stepped toward her, his glass in his hand. He was tall, perhaps even taller than Mathew, and his shoulders appeared broad under the suit jacket. His pale peach shirt was smooth and fit him well. The only concession to comfort he'd made was to loosen his midnight blue tie. She watched him approach her table.

"I hope I'm not intruding, but I saw you dining alone and thought you might not mind some company." His voice was deep and soft.

His face was masculine, with a firm chin, high cheek bones, and aristocratic nose. His jet black hair was immaculately combed with a full part on the left. Kelli couldn't help but admit that he was an attractive man. Her eyes flicked to his left hand, holding his drink, and she saw the simple gold band on his ring finger.

"What would your wife think of you dining with another married woman?" She asked, thinking herself clever.

"I'm just asking to share your table. I find eating alone to be boring. But if you are uncomfortable..." His words trailed off and he shrugged as he started to turn away.

"I'm sorry," Kelli said quickly, stopping him with her words. "You're right, no harm in sharing a table while we eat."

He smiled back at her and sat in the chair across from her. The table was only made to have two diners and its small size was cozy. She watched as he sat his drink down and then leaned forward. His eyes were a striking blue that sparkled in the light.

"I'm Ted Lumberg. Nice to meet you."

"Kelli Greene. Nice to meet you too, Ted." She reached across the table and they shook hands.

"So what brings a beautiful woman to Austin in the middle of the week?" His baritone voice was very easy to listen to.

Smiling at him, she blushed with the compliment. "Work. I have a meeting to attend tomorrow. It's scheduled to go from eight until five."

"Wow, that is some meeting?"

"Yeah, we will meet again on Friday from eight until noon." She paused as she saw his eyes crimp a little.

"Are you meeting with Senator Seliger?" Ted asked sitting back a little and studying her.

Kelli shook her head. "No, my company is negotiating with Symtek to fill a contract and my boss wanted me here to make sure we are aware of whatever the salesmen tell them. Nothing worse than having a salesman come back to you and say 'we just promised you could deliver a thousand widgets by next Friday. What's a widget?'"

Ted immediately relaxed and smiled. "I hear you. In fact, I think I've said almost the exact thing to some of our production people before."

"Really? I thought it was just our salesmen."

"Nah we are all pretty much incorrigible." Ted gave her a wink.

Just then a waiter showed up with her iced tea and stayed to take their order. Kelli quickly scanned the menu while Ted ordered the chicken parilla. After she'd ordered the mushroom chicken, she handed her menu to the waiter and looked over at Ted. He was smiling at her.

"What?" she asked, feeling the heat rise in her face.

"You are truly a beautiful woman. Does your husband know what a lucky man he is?"

"I doubt he feels that lucky. You don't know me."

"Hmm, no, but I want to."

She smiled at him. He was definitely a smooth operator and she could feel herself responding to his compliments. It was exhilarating knowing he was trying to seduce her. Her mind wandered to the last two nights with Mathew and she found herself wondering what it would be like to make love to Ted. They continued to talk, discovering more about each other. Ted was easy to talk to, his conversation witty and fluid. Slowly more and more sexual innuendo began to infiltrate their conversation. Their food came and they ate as they talked. Sometime during the meal, Kelli found herself holding hands with Ted. She felt her nipples harden under her bra and her pussy began to pulse.

With a start, she realized what was happening. She was only a breath away from cheating on Mathew. She pulled her hand back with a start. Ted looked surprised and his conversation faltered for the first time that night.

"I'm sorry, Ted. I can't do this. I don't want to be unfaithful to my husband." She picked up her napkin and sat it on her empty plate.

"No one would know, Kelli."

"I would know. It would change things between Mathew and me. Things are just starting to get good between us. I don't want to throw that away."

He smiled at her. "There is no reason it has to change what you have between you and your husband. When I go home, I'll be the same man I've always been, whether or not you sleep with me tonight. You will be the same woman too, either way."

She shook her head. She wanted to be in Ted's arms; wanted to feel him press his body against hers. She wanted to feel his cock inside her, just as she'd felt Mathew's the night before. No. She wanted to be faithful to Mathew more. She steeled herself.

"No, Ted. It wouldn't be the same. As it is, I'm going to have to confess this to Mathew. I don't know how he'll take it. He'll be mad, I'm sure, but I owe him the honesty. He has stayed true to me all these years when I wasn't a very good wife. I don't want to mess it up for one night."

Ted nodded. "Well, Kelli, it was nice meeting you, and I did enjoy the meal." He dropped his napkin on his plate and then signaled for the waiter to come over. "Charge both meals to room eight-nineteen." He showed the waiter his room key.

Once the waiter was gone, Ted stood up and smiled down at Kelli. "You know my room number if you change your mind."

With that he turned and walked out of the restaurant. It took Kelli a few minutes to gather herself. A smile crawled onto her face. She'd done it. She'd remained faithful to Mathew, even though Ted had almost seduced her, he hadn't. She rose and returned to her room.

All through the night she had erotic dreams. Most featured a mix of Mathew, Ted and the hotel attendant. She woke to her phone's alarm the next morning with a vivid image of both Mathew and Ted making love to her at the same time. The dream stayed with her as she showered. Letting the warm water caress her back, she brushed her left hand over her right nipple. It stood up tall and erect as her palm touched it sending electric shivers through her body. Her right hand slipped between her legs and she rubbed her clit as she imagined that Ted was sucking on her breast. Her finger pressed between her lips and entered her pussy. In her mind Mathew slid his cock into her as Ted continued to suckle on her breast.

A moan escaped her lips as her hands and imagination flared her desire, an orgasm building between her legs. She used her thumb to stimulate her clit as two fingers stroked into her. Mathew's cock felt so good in her pussy while Ted's mouth was thrilling her breast. She pinched her nipple, pulling it up and twisting it. The almost pain excited her and she arched her back. Her right hand moved rapidly, jilling her sex rapidly as her thumb flicked her clit. With a load moan she threw her head back and came.

Once the orgasm subsided, she nearly collapsed into the tub, but managed to hold herself upright. Quickly she washed her hair and cleaned her body. Stepping out of the shower, she realized she'd been in there over thirty minutes. She'd have to skip breakfast to make the meeting in time. She dressed quickly, but unbidden images of Ted and Mathew kept distracting her. She didn't understand what was happening and deep inside a gnawing worry built. Would she be able to stay faithful to her husband?

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers