Hormone Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

"Go on, Kelli," he finally said, taking her hand in his.

"He wanted me to sleep with him." She looked at him and saw his eyebrows drawn down. "I didn't do it. I didn't cheat on you."

"But you wanted to?"

"Not nearly as much as I wanted to stay faithful to you."

He stepped back, her hand still in his. "I love you, Kelli. Thank you for being honest with me and telling me about this. I'm glad you made the decision to stay faithful to me. It is natural that you find other people attractive."

"He wasn't the only one. On the airplane I met a man named David. He was in a polyamorous relationship. Talking about that made me excited. Then when I first got to the hotel a young college student helped me take my bags up to the room. He was very attractive. I'm afraid I flirted with him."

"Just flirted?"

"Yes, and only a little. But he was so good looking. I wanted to do more. A lot more."

"But you didn't?"

"No. But I've never felt like this before." She shook her head. "I've never wanted to have sex with anyone before, and now it's like that is all I think about. No one ever really hit on me before, but now, in one trip I've had two people hit on me." A tear leaked from Kelli's eye. "And, I'm so ashamed because I wanted to have sex with them."

Kelli tore her hand from her husband and turned her back on him, not wanting him to see her cry. She felt him take her shoulders in his strong hands and he held her.

"That's not all." Her voice faltered. "I had dreams about him and you."

"Dreams?"

"Erotic dreams."

"Haven't you had erotic dreams before?" Mathew leaned forward and kissed her neck softly.

"No, I've never had dreams like this. I feel guilty because in my dreams I let Ted ..."

"Ted is the man you had supper with?" Mathew asked in a whisper, his lips right next to her ear.

She nodded.

"And you let him fuck you?"

"In my dream, yes. You and he together ... at the same time. I'm sorry Mathew."

The silence between them grew until she turned back so that she could see him. He was looking at her with stern eyes but a smile crept onto his face. He reached out and took her hands in his.

"You've been a bad girl."

Kelli nodded slowly. He'd never said that to her before, but he didn't really sound upset. In fact he sounded almost amused.

"Bad girls deserve to be punished, don't they Kelli?"

She didn't know where Mathew was going with this. How was he going to punish her. Ground her? Take away the TV?" She looked at him. The look on his face was different than she'd ever seen before. Excitement flushed his face and that grin... Was he going to spank her? She'd watched Stacy spank the other woman in the video. A part of her longed for Mathew to discipline her, swat her ass until it was red. But is that really what he wanted? Her eyes locked with his and she saw fire there. For a moment fear bloomed in her middle but then she saw a slight smirk twitch his mouth and she relaxed.

"Yes," she breathed, "and I've been a bad girl."

He moved closer to her. Taking her left wrist in his right hand, he pushed it up behind her back, spinning her around so that she faced the bed with him behind her. He reached around her and gripped the front of her blouse with his left hand, his arm lying across her breast. She felt his lips near her ear.

"I'm going to spank your beautiful ass, my little slut."

"Yes, lover, spank me. I've been so bad."

He tore her blouse open, buttons flying across the room, and then jerked it back and down, freeing her arms and leaving her standing there in her jeans and bra. With expert hands, Mathew released the three clasps holding her bra together in the back and then he pushed it forward off of her, exposing her breasts to the air. His hand fell to her waist and he unbuttoned her pants, jerking them down hard, taking her white cotton panties with them. He pushed them down until they cleared her hips and thighs. His hand caught her bare ass hard with a loud crack that made her jump. A red flare spread across her butt surprising her with the both the sting and the arousal it caused.

"Step out of those pants, slut!" Mathew growled in her ear.

Obeying was easy and soon she was naked in front of her husband. He pushed her forward onto the bed and she heard a soft noise behind her just before she felt his hand on her bare ass again. Involuntarily she yelped and grabbed for her buttocks. Pain, shock, and fear rippled through her body. Behind it came something else. Something that she'd only started feeling less than a week before. Her nipples hardened as her arousal grew.

"So you're thinking how nice it would be to fuck other men," Mathew said behind her, his voice low and menacing.

"No, Mathew, I don't want ..."

Before she could finish his hand struck again sending another flash of pain across her ass. He wasn't really hitting her all that hard, but the swats still stung. Involuntarily she jumped again, a shriek thrown from her lips.

"Don't lie to me, you beautiful slut. I could see it in your eyes. You want to fuck other men. You want to feel their cocks in your sweet little pussy."

Mathew reached forward and stroked her ass where his hand had hit her on the second swing. His touch felt nice, soothing to her stinging skin. He rubbed her for a moment and then his hand moved between her legs and his fingers ran over her pussy.

"You're wet. You like this, slut?"

Without thinking Kelli nodded. "Yes. Yes I do. I like it a lot," she sighed.

He rubbed her pussy, his middle finger slipping between the slick folds of her pussy. He entered her, his long finger going deep into her hot, wet hole. She grunted and pushed back at him, rocking as he began to fuck her with his finger.

"What do you like? You like getting your nasty little slut ass spanked? Do you like being called a slut? Do you like my finger in your pussy? Or do you like the thought of other men fucking you?"

"Yes ... both ... all. I like it all. Please don't stop." Her words came out in gasps as his thumb brushed her clit.

He leaned over her, his finger still plunging deep into her sex. Gently he kissed her neck.

"We are going to have to buy some new toys. Some nipple clamps, some vibrators, maybe some butt plugs."

Her mind was spinning. In six years of marriage Mathew had never shown this side of himself to her. But then she'd never given him any reason to. His finger was finding all the right spots inside her and she could feel her orgasm building. It had reached the point that she needed to cum, but she wasn't there yet.

Suddenly he pulled back, his finger leaving her sex. All of her energy went with it and she collapsed on the bed. He stepped back and she waited for him to say something or do something. Seconds passed and finally she twisted her head around to look. He was just standing there, smiling at her.

"What ..." she began but he moved quickly and his hand came down on her bare ass with a smack.

"Do not talk unless I ask you a question, slut." His smile and twinkling eyes belied his tone.

Her ass, which had cooled down with his rubbing and fingering, again felt like fire and she stared at him, brows furrowed. She'd never seen him this forceful; this in command. Maybe this is how Stacy saw him.

"Turn around and kneel in front of me, slut." The smile was gone from his lips, but not from his eyes.

She moved quickly to kneel in front of him. It felt right being here, on her knees, in front of her man. As soon as her knees hit the carpet, he stuck his fingers out. She could see them glistening with her juices.

"Suck them clean, slut. Lick your pussy off my fingers."

She opened her mouth and he pushed his wet fingers into her mouth. She could smell her arousal on them. The taste of her nectar filled her mouth and she wanted more. Greedily she licked and sucked on his fingers. Raising her eyes to his face she saw him standing with raised eyebrows, a bemused smile on his lips.

"You like that too, don't you slut?"

She nodded, not willing to stop licking his fingers.

"So it isn't just cock you crave. You want pussy too. Is that it slut?"

She nodded again, her mind in a fog as she got the last of her juices from his fingers. With his fingers clean, he pulled them from her mouth.

"Remove my clothes. I'm going to fuck my slut." Mathew's voice was firm; commanding. She immediately rose and began to unbutton his shirt.

He waited as each button came undone. She worked as fast as she could make her trembling fingers go. Need for his cock drove her hands forward. He was going to fuck her. She just had to get his clothes off. As soon as the last button came undone, she pushed the shirt back over his shoulders and down his arms. Seeing his bare chest, even after all these years, excited her. He was a powerfully built man and his daily workouts kept him in good shape. She longed to feel those arms around her, holding her, as his cock entered her pussy.

She started on his pants, fumbling with his belt buckle until she got it open. Quickly, she unbuttoned his jeans and then lowered the fly to allow them to spread out. As she pushed his jeans down, she realized she hadn't taken off his shoes. Dropping to her knees again she untied the laces on his running shoes and then, as he lifted first one foot then the other, she slipped them off and then pulled his jeans down, letting him step out of them, one leg at a time.

This left Mathew with only his boxers on and he stood there looking down at her as her eyes came up his body, pausing at the bulge in his boxers and then continuing up to meet his gaze. She smiled at him and he smiled back, but then his face got stern again.

"My underwear, slut. I can't fuck you with them on."

She smiled up at him as she reached to the waistband of his boxers. Tugging with her fingers, she pulled them down slowly revealing his hardening cock. When his shaft sprang free, she yanked his shorts down to floor, letting him step out of them as well.

"Now, put my clothes out of the way and then lay down on the bed, legs spread."

She stood up and quickly folded his shirt, jeans, and shorts. While she did this she noted that he removed his socks, leaving them on the floor by the bed. She picked them up as well, putting them together and laying them on the cedar hope chest at the foot of the bed with the rest of his clothes.

"Now your clothes. Although I'm afraid you ruined your blouse."

She shot him a look. She'd ruined her blouse? A smile crossed her face as she realized it was part of the role play they had slipped into. Quickly she picked up her clothes, including her buttonless blouse, and folded them, laying them beside his on the chest. As soon as that was done she hopped up on the bed and lay down, spreading her legs.

"Not like that, slut." Mathew reached over, grabbing her right ankle and pulled her sideways in the bed so that her legs hung off the side closest to him. "Now, spread those legs like the horny slut you are."

She obeyed him immediately, spreading her legs wide. He stepped up between them and looked down at her pussy.

"Hmm, something seems wrong about this picture."

His cock was only inches from her wet slit and she moaned in frustration. She just wanted his cock inside her. Reaching her hands up toward his hips, she was going to pull him into her, but he stepped back, out of reach. She dropped her head back onto the bed.

"My my. You do want my cock, don't you slut."

"Yes, please fuck me. You promised you'd fuck me if I took your clothes off. Please."

"I will fuck you, my beautiful, sweet, fuckable slut. But first I think we need to take care of something. No slut should have that much hair around her fuck hole."

"What?" She looked down between her legs. She did actually have a lot of hair there. She'd never really paid that much attention before.

"Come with me." Mathew extended his hand, pulling her up and leading her toward the master bath. "I'm going to shave you so that when I want to eat that beautiful pussy of yours I don't get hair in my mouth."

"But, it'll itch," she said, looking down at her full black bush.

His hand landed firmly on her ass with a loud smack, making her jump and squeal.

"What did I tell you about talking?"

"Only talk when asked a question." She lowered her head.

She was enjoying their play, but was truly nervous about shaving her pussy. Mathew turned to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Trust me. It will be good." He winked at her and she couldn't help but smile back.

He pulled her into the bathroom and sat her on the side of the large whirlpool tub while he collected scissors, shaving cream, a razor, and lotion. He sat everything down beside his wife and then spread her legs wide, looking into her eyes.

"Are you okay with this, my love?"

His tone was soft, not the commanding tone he been using since they had started and Kelli realized that he was really asking her. The message was clear. Even though he was acting as her top, she was really in control. The thought warmed her and calmed her nerves. Smiling at him she nodded.

"I've heard this makes it more sensitive and better for the woman. I don't know if that's true or not, but I've wanted to see you shaved for a long time." He still hadn't moved.

"Do it, lover. If you will like my pussy better shaved, then please shave it for me."

He nodded and then his demeanor changed again.

"Okay slut. Time to get your pussy shaved bare like a slut should be."

Mathew spent the next twenty minutes, first trimming her bush as close as he could with scissors, then shaving her pussy clean. He took his time, frequently brushing his thumb over her clit. When he was shaving close to her labia, he put a finger inside her sopping hole as he pulled the lips tight to shave around them. By the time he was done, Kelli was dripping wet and so horny she was struggling to keep from wiggling. Finally Mathew sat back and looked down at her bare pussy.

"Now, that is the way a slut should look. Clean and beautiful and ready to fuck."

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me now." Her low raspy voice surprised her.

"Oh, don't worry, my beautiful slut, I'm going to fuck you until you can't see straight."

Mathew picked her up, cradling her in his arms like a newlywed, and walked her to the bedroom, kissing her all the way. As he got to the side of the bed, he abruptly tossed her into the middle and then grabbed her ankle to pull her around sideways on the bed. He moved her to the side so that her butt was just hanging off the edge and then knelt between her legs.

"Now this is a pussy worth eating," he said just before he lowered his mouth to her sex.

His lips brushed her swollen labia. Electric sparks shot up her torso, crinkling her nipples and making her mouth open wide in a silent gasp. He pulled back, just a little and then kissed his way down her inner thigh until he reached her pussy again. As soon as his lips brushed her sex, he backed off again and then kissed his way down her other thigh. The teasing was driving her wild and she could feel her pussy leaking, her fluids dripping down over her rounded butt. When he again reached her lips, he paused and then licked her juice off her round cheek, his tongue making a trail up until it flicked over her labia. She started, her stomach clenching involuntarily, as his tongue parted her lips and slid inside her aching pussy. His lips closed around her pussy, sucking her labia into his mouth as his tongue penetrated her.

Unconsciously, she grabbed the back of his head, forcing him into her sex tighter. He lapped and sucked at her pussy while she held him tight into her crotch. Her legs clamped down on the sides of his head as she arched her back. Ecstasy flared inside her middle, radiating outward, filling her. Head lolling back, she tensed and shuddered as a massive orgasm wracked her body. Finally, after long minutes, she collapsed, her legs falling away from Mathew. With ragged breaths, she stared at him as he stood up between her legs.

"Now, slut, I'm going to fuck you silly," he growled in mock ferocity.

Grabbing her legs, he pulled her ankles up to his shoulders and then stepped forward. She looked down her body at his erect cock, inches away from her sodden hole. Her eyes drifted up to his face. She could see her juice covering his lips and chin. As she watched, his tongue came out and licked his lips clean. She glanced up to his eyes and realized that he'd done that for her.

With a wink, Mathew slid his hard cock deep into her overheated pussy. The sensation was better than she could have hoped for. He'd never fucked her like this before and she loved it. With her legs held high, his cock had an easy time of sinking balls deep into her eager hole. He withdrew until just the head of his cock was still inside her and then plunged in again. With each stroke his tempo increased until he was pounding her like a mad man. His balls slapped against her ass with each stroke as his thrusts drew grunts from her. She'd never been fucked like this before. Her eyes rolled back in her head as another orgasm bloomed in her pussy and spread through her body. Her back arched again. Her breasts heaved and shook as her climax exploded, wracking her body and wrenching a scream from deep inside her.

When her orgasm subsided enough that she could think again, she realized that Mathew had climaxed as well, filling her sodden pussy with his seed. His cock was beginning to flag but was still inside her. She met his eyes and saw the love there. A smile filled her face as the contented afterglow warmed her.

"I love you, Kelli." Mathew leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

She could taste her pussy on him as they kissed. Wrapping her arms around him, she drew him down, feeling his muscular arms holding her. As they kissed she could feel his cock hardening inside her and her eyes went wide. He pulled back a little and grinned.

"Using you like a little slut, turns me on. Knowing that you are a cock hungry whore just makes it better." He thrust his nearly fully erect cock deep into her sex as he spoke.

"Mmmm." The moan escaped her lips as she felt him expand to his full length.

"I'm going to fuck you 'til you cum again and then I'm going to make you suck your pussy off my cock. What do you think of that you dirty, cock sucking, slut?"

"Yes, lover. Oh, fuck me good. Spank my tits while you fuck me. Use me like the whore I am." Her words surprised her but they excited her too.

He thrust all the way deep inside her and simultaneously brought his hand down on her left nipple. He didn't hit hard enough to cause real pain, but the sound of the slap excited her as much as the little sting it gave. He slapped her other breast and then back to the left, each slap in time with his thrust. The juxtaposition of pain and pleasure was driving her wild and she thrashed under his ministrations. The fucking seemed to go on forever, her passion building until she couldn't take it anymore and her body quaked and shook as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. Finally, covered with sweat and smiling from ear to ear, Mathew let up and withdrew from her pussy.

"Now, slut, get down here and clean your pussy off my cock," Mathew panted, stepping back.

It took every last bit of her energy to move, but she managed to drag her quaking body off the bed to kneel in front of her husband. His cock was still rock hard and dripped her juice as it bobbed in front of her. Snaking out her tongue, she licked from the edge of his scrotum all the way up the long, thick shaft to his purple knob. Carefully she licked his shaft clean, being careful to get every drop of her sweet nectar. A salty, earthy taste was mixed in with the sweet tang of her pussy and she realized it was his cum mixed with her juice. As soon as she had cleaned his shaft thoroughly, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked. She used her tongue to gently caress the underside of his knob and was rewarded when he put his hands on the back of her head and groaned.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers