Hormone Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers

She made it to Symtec's building with five minutes to spare. The receptionist gave her directions with a smile. As she stood alone in the elevator riding up to the fifth floor where the meeting was being held she saw herself in the mirror. No wonder the receptionist gave her a smile. She'd left three buttons undone on her blouse exposing a decent amount of cleavage. She reached up to button it up but then paused. It wasn't an indecent amount of cleavage and she'd enjoyed the way Ted had frequently glanced down at her breasts the night before. The meeting was safe. No one would try to seduce her there. With a devilish smile she dropped her hand and straightened her back, thrusting her breasts out. Never before had she wanted men to notice her, but now, the attention made her feel good.

The meeting room was typical. A large boat shaped mahogany table dominated the center of the room. As she entered the room, the two salesmen from her company, James Wood and Mark Dungal, were sitting on the other side of the table. Two men and a woman from Symtec were on the side nearest the door. She walked around to the other side and sat next to James. Funny how she'd never really noticed James before. His golden brown hair perfectly styled, his grey suit perfectly tailored, he was a handsome, confident man. Even his cologne was nice, not overbearing strong like Mark's usually was, but just enough to be pleasant to be around.

James gave her a smile, his eyes staying on hers, and then turned back to the small tablet computer in front of him, reviewing notes. Kelli was a little disappointed that he hadn't even glanced at her cleavage and then she was embarrassed by her disappointment. What was going on with her? Shaking her head at her inner distractions, she pulled her tablet computer from the small satchel she carried and powered it up.

A few minutes later a tall woman wearing a navy blue business suit with a white blouse entered the room. Her matching navy blue pencil skirt fell to just above her knee. Her coal black hair was short, in an almost masculine cut, but her lips were a candy apple red that matched her nails. Her expression was cold, calculating, and aloof. Everyone turned to greet her. One of the Symtec men stood up.

"Ms. Guillory, I'd like to introduce you to Mark Dungal, James Wood, and," the man paused obviously embarrassed that he didn't know Kelli's name.

"I'm Kelli Greene. I'm on the production team for Fort Worth Fabrications," Kelli said, rising and extending her hand.

Ms. Guillory looked at her hand and for just a moment Kelli thought she would refuse to shake hands, but then the fierce looking woman smiled at her and shook her hand.

"Good. We are all here then." Ms. Guillory strode to the front of the table and sat.

Kelli wondered how in the world she managed to walk with such authority in four inch heels but the thought was catapulted from her mind as she caught site of Mark's obvious stare. She looked down at James, relieved that he was keeping his composure and then she sat down and turned to really look at the woman who was obviously in charge of this meeting.

"Let's dispense with the pleasantries, if we may," Ms Guillory said in a strong voice. "We are looking for a company that can provide two very specific machines. We need a cold press aluminum extruder that can press out a minimum of six hundred pieces a minute with tolerances of one micron or less. The extruder must be able to be programmed for different aluminum alloys to compensate for the differences in material. Ms. Greene, can your production department deliver this?"

Kelli had already seen the brief on Symtec's design and she knew that one Micron tolerances would push the limit of their capabilities but it could be done. She also knew what this contract would mean to their company. Taking a deep breath she looked the intimidating woman in the eye and nodded.

"Yes, we can meet that requirement. I noted that you also wanted an integrated automatic deburring station. That is one of our specialties. We offer the finest, most reliable, automatic deburring system in the industry."

Ms. Guillory nodded and her gaze shifted to James. "Mr. Wood let's discuss pricing."

The meeting drug on. Ms Guillory didn't offer a break until well past twelve. Anytime she had a technical question it was directed specifically to Kelli, all other questions were directed to James. She completely ignored Mark and if he tried to speak she cut him off. Kelli felt a little bad for him, but there wasn't anything she could do. As the meeting went on, Kelli had become more and more impressed by this woman's power and control. It was inspiring to see and in a moment of self honesty, Kelli realized she found Ms. Guillory attractive and stimulating.

As they broke for lunch Ms. Guillory approached her. "Ms. Greene, you impressed me this morning. Would you join me for lunch? There is a small bistro just around the corner and I have some things I'd like to discuss with you as we eat."

"Certainly, I'd like that," Kelli said, a smile forming on her face.

"I'll get my jacket and tag along," James said reaching for his suit coat that he removed during the meeting.

"It will just be Ms. Greene and I," Ms. Guillory said sharply without even glancing at James.

Kelli saw one of the other Symtec men shoot James a look and a smile and then she was led from the room. She and Ms. Guillory rode the elevator down in silence and then walked to the promised bistro. As they approached the host station a young man dressed in an immaculate maître d uniform greeted them with a smile.

"Ms. Guillory, very nice to see you again today," he said cheerily.

"My regular table, Jacob, if you please."

The young man led them to a back table in an area that offered a good amount of privacy and then seated them.

"Shall I bring your usual drink, ma'am?" the maitre d asked.

"Yes, that would be fine."

"And for you ma'am?" He turned to Kelli.

"Ice tea, please, unsweetened." Kelli's request got a raised eyebrow from the other woman.

"You don't drink?" Ms. Guillory asked as the man left.

"Not during work." Kelli shrugged.

"Ah. I find a single drink sometimes helps me negotiate. It allows me to be a little more personable."

Kelli didn't have any idea how to respond to that statement. She searched the woman's face for some sign of what she wanted but wasn't able to read her at all. Finally the silence grew a little awkward and Kelli nodded.

"I admit, I do find you a bit intimidating."

"And do you like that?" The woman's eyes flicked down to Kelli's chest and Kelli realized her nipples were hard and poking out. "You've been honest with me all morning. Please be honest now."

The woman's voice had softened a little and Kelli felt herself flush.

"Do you find me attractive, Kelli?" the woman asked softly. "I find you very attractive. You made it hard for me to concentrate this morning. Did James tell you to wear your blouse open like that?"

Kelli looked down at her blouse. Because she'd left buttons undone it had gaped open. She could see the top lace of her bra. Her eyes went back up to the woman's. "I'm sorry Ms. Guillory..."

"Call me Stacy. And please don't apologize. I don't mind the distraction."

Kelli nodded. Her heart was pounding, her breathing was rapid, her nipples harder than she could remember them being, and she knew her panties were getting wet between her legs. How could this woman have this effect on her? Kelli had never been attracted to women before, but something about this woman excited her, aroused her.

Stacy wanted honesty so Kelli gave it to her. "I do find you attractive." Her voice was low but loud enough for Stacy to hear. "But I'm married to a wonderful man."

"Ah," Stacy said, leaning back, her eyes locking with Kelli's. "You've never been attracted to a woman before. Tell me Kelli, do you know you are submissive? Do you and your husband play?"

"What? I'm not ..." Kelli's voice trailed off.

She knew, from an academic standpoint, what submissive was and she'd never considered herself in that light. But this woman had taken charge and she'd responded by being aroused by her. Glancing up at Stacy, she saw her smiling, one eyebrow raised.

"You didn't know. But you do now. Mmm, the things I could show you, teach you, do with you. It's a pity you are married to a man who doesn't know you."

"Mathew is a good man. He deserves better than me."

"Mathew is your husband, I take it. Why does he deserve better than you?"

"He is loving and caring. The kind of man who would never hurt a fly. He is kind and respectful to everyone he meets. I'm not good enough for him."

"Nonsense. He sounds positively boring." Stacy leaned forward, staring Kelli in the eyes. "What does this gentle knight do for a living?"

"He's the president of North Texas Wind collective."

Stacy sat back. "Mathew Greene, of North Texas Wind?" Her smile went wide. "You know what I think? I think you don't know your husband as well as you think you do. I've met Mathew. He is a very formidable man. Oh, he's honest to a fault, and you are right, he is respectful to people until they are not respectful to him, but I've seen him in negotiations." She paused and then shook her head. "I was thinking of stealing you from your husband, but maybe I'll just do Mathew a favor and broaden your horizons a little."

"What are you going to do? I don't want to hurt Mathew." Kelli sat back.

Before Stacy could respond a waiter approached with their drinks, Stacy's was a margarita with salt around the rim of the glass. Stacy ordered lunch for both of them, never giving Kelli a chance to object and then waited for the waiter to leave. As soon as he was out of earshot she gave Kelli a wide smile.

"It doesn't matter what you want, Kelli. I won't make you hurt Mathew, though; I have too much respect for him for that. In fact my plan for you will have a very positive influence on your relationship with him."

"But what are you going to do?" Kelli couldn't help it. A part of her was eager to make Stacy happy and if it helped her relationship with Mathew that couldn't be a bad thing, right?

"I'm simply going to teach you a little bit about who you really are. I'm honestly disappointed that Mathew hasn't already done this, but he is probably too in love with you. Love blinds even the best men. We will go to supper tonight and then I'll take you home with me."

"I won't cheat on Mathew." Kelli met Stacy's eyes and set her jaw.

"No, I wouldn't ask you too. I won't touch you, I promise. But I'll show you some things and we'll talk. That is all."

Kelli nodded. Maybe she would learn how to seduce Mathew properly. A part of her feared what would happen, but a bigger part of her longed for whatever this woman would show her.

After their meal, the two women returned to the meeting. By then Stacy had Kelli feeling more relaxed. Stacy had changed the subject and the two had talked like old friends. Stacy had even told Kelli a couple of stories about Mathew that had Kelli laughing and remembering why she'd fallen in love with him six years ago.

-

Mathew sat in the airport baggage area waiting for Kelli's plane to arrive. It was ten minutes late, but the board still said it was "on time." Finally the board changed to "arriving" and he sighed with relief. Another fifteen minutes passed before a fresh stream of people entered the baggage area and he stood, looking for his wife. When he saw her he smiled, waving until she saw him.

The two days before she'd left for Austin had been amazing. It was like she'd woken up sexually that night she'd first tried to seduce him. The hormones were finally kicking in, Mathew surmised, and she'd been an active participant in their love making that night. The next night she'd actually asked for sex and once again it had been wonderful. She'd been an energetic partner in sharp contrast to the passive, listless woman before. Mathew loved Kelli for who she was, but this new side of her excited him.

There was a tension in the way Kelli walked toward him. She seemed hesitant. He made his way through the crowd toward her. He could tell she was nervous about something by the way her eyes kept shifting away from him and then flicking back. She bit her bottom lip and stopped when he was still a few feet away. It made him wonder what had happened on the trip, but he trusted that she would tell him when she was ready. Stepping forward, he embraced her.

"Welcome home, my love," he whispered in her ear as he held her.

"I'm so glad to be home. I love you. I love you. I love you." Kelli hugged him tight and then stepped back, her face reddening as she looked around.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Mathew said looking into his wife's eyes. "How was your trip?"

"Good. The meeting went well. We got the contract, no help from Mark, but James did well." She paused and her face reddened deeper. "Uh, I met someone I think you know. Stacy Guillory."

A flicker of worry infiltrated Mathew's thoughts. He knew Stacy Guillory and had heard stories about her that he couldn't easily discount. With Kelli's budding sexuality he knew his worry was well founded. He looked into his wife's eyes, seeing her need for love there. Seeing her need for understanding more than jealousy. He calmed himself and managed a smile.

"You met Stacy Guillory?" Mathew made an exaggerated show of looking over her. "I don't see any teeth marks." He laughed.

Kelli punched him lightly in the chest. "She is an ... interesting woman."

He nodded. "Yes, she is that. Tough, but fair and honest. I have a great deal of respect for her." He waited for a moment before continuing. "There are some stories about her ..."

Kelli looked up him, a shy smile on her face. "She and I had lunch and then supper."

"Oh? I guess she liked you then."

Kelli nodded and Mathew got the distinct feeling that Kelli wasn't telling him everything. He waited but the buzzer went off, indicating the carousel was about to start moving. They collected Kelli's luggage and trudged to their car in the airport parking lot. Mathew threw her two bags into the back of his SUV and then drove out of the parking lot. As soon as they hit the open road, he turned to Kelli.

"Okay, there is more to the story with Stacy Guillory than you have told me. What happened?"

In the darkness of the car he couldn't see her expression, but she gave an exaggerated sigh and then nodded.

"She told me I'm a submissive."

"What? Did she do anything to you?"

"No! Mathew, it's okay. Nothing happed between us, honest. She said she has too much respect for you to do anything like that to you. Although before she knew you were my husband she said she might steal me away."

"I see. And what did you think of that?" Mathew asked, his emotions whirling in a tempest.

Waiting for her answer, his mind spun. She was too inexperienced to handle a predator like Stacy. He'd watched Stacy take men and women apart at the negation table. She was a strong willed and charismatic woman.

Finally Kelli spoke, her voice quiet. "I won't lie to you. It excited me." His wife looked up at him and her voice grew firmer. "Please don't hate me, Mathew."

"Kelli, I would never hate you. It's natural to be excited when such a strong personality shows interest in you. Did you find her attractive?"

"Yes."

Mathew nodded. "What would you have done if she hadn't backed off."

"I won't cheat on you, Mathew. If that is what you are asking. I didn't cheat and I won't."

"She can be hard to resist."

Kelli turned to him. "She said you were a formidable man and that she wondered if I knew you as well as I thought. Have you had an affair with her?" Kelli's voice was barely a squeak by the time she asked her question.

"No! I have never been unfaithful to you, Kelli. I never would."

They drove on in silence. Kelli a submissive? Why hadn't he ever picked up on that? He'd made a career out of reading people, but, he guessed, his love for Kelli had blurred his thinking. He had a dominate streak in him. You didn't get to be president of a company without it. But he'd never thought of his wife as submissive before. He had always viewed her as a partner, playing a different role, but equal. Now, though, possibilities were flowering in his brain.

Finally they reached their home and Mathew turned into their driveway. After shutting off the engine, he didn't get out. Instead her turned to his wife and took her hands in his. "Sweetheart, I love you more than life itself. I would never do anything to hurt you."

"What if I wanted you to?"

"What? You want me to cheat on you?"

"No!" Kelli smiled, "But I might want you to tie me up and use a flogger on me."

Mathew stared at his wife. He wasn't so naïve that he didn't know about bondage. In fact that was some of the rumors about Stacy. Rumors he'd assumed were just people trying to attack her because she was so powerful. This had to be from her though. It was the only explanation that made sense.

"You want me to tie you up and flog you?" Mathew stared at his wife.

"I think it might be fun."

"Did Stacy tie you up?"

"Oh, heavens no. But she did show me a movie of it, after she told me about it. She's right, I think. I am submissive, but you are the only person I trust enough to want you to tie me up."

"I've never tied anyone up before. I'll have to do some research."

Kelli gave him a smile. "We can research it together. It'll be fun."

-

Kelli watched her husband enter the house and then entered behind him. She wished she could read him better. She didn't know if he was upset, stunned, or aroused by their conversation in the car. She was frightened. And aroused. If she could get Mathew to do to her the things Stacy had told her about, it would be so amazing. She'd been so aroused watching the video of Stacy with one of her pets. She would be terrified to let just anyone tie her up, but she trusted that Mathew would never hurt her. Her trust in him was what made her sure she wanted to do this with him, even though she wasn't entirely sure exactly what all 'this' entailed. One conversation and a few videos was not nearly enough information.

And then there was the problem of her desire for David, Ted and the hotel employee. She knew she had to tell Mathew about what happened and how it made her feel. Would Mathew be as understanding when the object of her desire was a charming salesman or a handsome young college man? She hadn't cheated on her husband, in truth nothing at all had happened between her and Ted or anyone, but would Mathew see it that way?

Mathew took her suitcases to the bedroom and then turned. She stepped up into his arms, draping hers around his neck. Their lips met and instantly Kelli was lost in the kiss. Their tongues danced with each other and she felt her husband's hand drop to her bottom, cupping her lovingly. She pulled him tighter to her, pressing her pelvis forward into him. He responded to her advance, cupping her butt tighter and bringing his other hand up to her breast. She loved this feeling. Loved having his hands on her. Loved pressing into him. But she knew she had to come clean with him. She feared it, but knew she had to do it.

After letting her lust go for a moment, Kelli pushed back. "I have something I have to tell you first, Mathew."

She saw the concern cross his face but then he smiled. "Okay."

"The first night in Austin, after we talked, I went down to the restaurant." She paused trying to summon up the courage to go on. "Nothing happened, I swear, but this man came over and sat at my table. We had supper. He wanted ..." Her voice faltered but she took a deep breath and looked in her husband's eyes. He was looking at her with a mix of curiosity and concern.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers