Hormone Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

"Do you know what makes a woman good at sucking cock, slut?" Mathew asked through gritted teeth. He didn't wait for a response. "It's enthusiasm. That's what really matters. Oh, technique is nice, but I'd rather get a blow job from a slut that wants to suck cock than the most experienced jaded whore on the street. But with you, I get both, enthusiasm and great technique. That makes you the best cock sucking slut I've ever known."

Just a few short weeks ago those words would have shocked her and probably would have made her cry. That is why he'd never said them to her before. But now she found a kind of thrill in knowing she was pleasing him and the mild humiliation of his words excited her even more. It was like he'd opened up her soul and looked inside and now knew how to please her.

Kelli bobbed her head down, taking nearly half of his length into her mouth before his large knob hit the back of her throat. She wanted to take his cock all the way down like she'd heard about, but she knew, that would have to wait for another day; after she'd had time to practice. She pulled back and then began fucking his cock with her mouth.

"Fuck, that feels so good, slut. I'm gonna cum. Are you ready for my cum, slut? Do you want it in your mouth or on your face?"

Kelli pulled off just long enough to cough out, "in my mouth," and then she dove back onto his cock.

True to his word, Mathew only lasted a couple more sucks and then she felt his cock swell and pulse as it filled her mouth with his seed. His cum was salty and musky and masculine. In the past she hadn't particularly enjoyed having his sperm in her mouth, but tonight the whole experience was an adventure in eroticism, and this just topped it off perfectly. She waited for him to stop twitching before she released his flagging cock and looked up at him.

He was smiling down at her, not the stern smile he'd had before, but a soft loving smile. Reaching down, he lifted her to her feet and pulled her into his arms. Their lips met and she wondered if he could taste his own semen on her lips, but if so he didn't seem to mind. The kiss was soft and loving, not the mad passion of before, but it suited the moment and she melted into his embrace. Lovingly he lifted her onto the bed and then joined her there, snuggling with her peacefully.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked softly as he gently kissed her neck.

"Yes. It was wonderful," she breathed, her hand stroking his back.

He pushed back and looked at her, a soft smile on his lips. "I wasn't too rough?"

"Not at all." She met his eyes and then looked away. "In fact you could've spanked me harder."

His eyebrow shot up. "Harder? Really?"

She smiled. "Yeah, maybe you should use your belt next time."

"You think you would like that?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, maybe."

He rolled onto his side, facing her, his head propped up on one arm. "We need to talk about this. Set limits. I never want to hurt you or do anything you don't want."

Warmth filled her heart. This was the man she needed. A man in control, but still concerned for her. A man who would indulge her new found needs but keep her on a tight leash. She smiled and leaned over to kiss his lips.

"I trust you. I know you'll never hurt me." What she didn't know, deep down in her heart, was whether or not she would hurt him. Could she resist temptation and stay faithful to him with this lust burning inside her? She prayed she could.

-

Monday at work, Kelli sat in a meeting with James and Richard. She was having a hard time concentrating but was engaged enough to know that James was giving her credit for the meeting going as well as it had.

"I really think Ms. Guillory likes Kelli. She took her to lunch and after than she was much more agreeable in the negotiations," James said, flashing Kelli and grin.

"You had lunch with Guillory? And you survived?" Richard asked with a chuckle.

"She is actually a very nice person, once you get to know her." Kelli shot James a fake glare and then laughed.

"I think you are just her type," James said with a grin. "I just hope your husband doesn't find out."

"Oh, ha, ha. I told Mathew about Stacy when I got home. It turns out he knows her a little. He's done business with her before."

"Oh, so it's Stacy, huh. She'd cut the heart out of any man that dared to call her that."

James's remark actually was pretty true to the mark. Stacy only let her special female friends call her Stacy. Men called her Ms. Guillory and her pets called her Mistress. Kelli felt her nipples harden as she thought of Stacy and her pets and she tried to force her thoughts away by looking at Richard.

Richard was a nice looking man and right then he was staring at her chest. With a start Kelli realized that her nipples were like rocks and must be showing through her blouse. She felt the heat rise in her face but she refused to acknowledge her boss's stare. James was laughing, but Richard just smiled. His eyes rose to her face and he smirked but then looked over at James.

"Well, I'm just happy we got the contract. Good work to both of you. Now, James, here in production we have work to do. Don't you have some customer to go smooze?"

Kelli and James both stood up to leave but as she reached the door, her boss spoke again.

"Can you stick around for a minute, Kelli? I'd like to go over the contract obligations one more time. Then I'll let you get a team together to make sure we get started."

Kelli turned slowly toward him. Was he offering to put her in charge of the team for the Symtech contract? He smiled and nodded.

"You heard me right. I want you to lead this team. It's not a promotion just yet. I'll have to clear it with my V.P. but I don't see why she would balk at it."

Kelli felt her lips stretch in a wide smile. James patted her shoulder as he moved past her, out the door.

"Congrats. You earned this." James disappeared around the corner.

Kelli sat back down. Richard opened the contract and began asking her pointed questions on specific sections that detailed the technical items. As she gave him the answers he wanted she looked him over. He was several years older than her and had a little grey along his temples, but it just made him look more distinguished. She knew he was married, and she'd never even heard any rumors of him straying, but it didn't stop her from wondering what it would be like to have sex with him. Even as they discussed the contract, she imagined him grabbing her and bending her over his desk. He would jerk her skirt up and swat her hard on the ass, leaving a bright red hand print.

She felt her nipples getting hard again as the fantasy played out in her head. She could feel the heat between her legs. Suddenly she realized what she was doing and stopped herself. Blood rushed to her face but she managed to control her voice. She'd been fantasizing about cheating on Mathew! Taking a deep breath she forced herself to concentrate on the questions Richard was still asking her.

Twenty minutes later she left his office with her team selected and his direction to make sure they met or exceeded every aspect of the contract. It had taken all she had to keep her mind on her work, but she'd managed it and she'd come out of the meeting feeling good and only a little guilty.

That night after she and her husband had eaten supper, they sat on the bed together. Kelli knew what she had to do. She took Mathew's hands in hers and smiled at him.

"I'm so proud that you got the team lead on this. Richard really is seeing you as someone he can trust. I'm glad he finally woke up and realized it."

Kelli nodded and then took a deep breath. "Sweetheart, there is something I have to tell you."

He looked at her and she could see the love in his eyes. He hadn't become mad the last time she confessed, but how would he act when she admitted to fantasizing about her boss. Her lips grew tight. She just had to do it.

"I had a fantasy at work today." She exhaled hard and waited.

"About?" Mathew turned his head and gave her a quizzical look.

"Richard."

"Oh." Mathew sat back and didn't say anything for a moment. "Tell me about it."

"I was in his office talking about the contract and it just kind of crept into my head. I could picture him grabbing me and spanking me hard and then he turned me over his desk and fucked me right there in the office." It all came out in a rush and she finished with a sob.

Mathew was quiet for a moment. "But nothing really happened?"

She shook her head. "No, but I got so turned on by the fantasy. My nipples got hard and my pussy got wet and I wanted it. I really wanted it." She sobbed again. Shame and guilt washed over her at what she'd done.

"And yet nothing happened?" Mathew studied her face as he waited for her answer.

Slowly she shook her head. "No, nothing happened, but I wanted it to."

"Well," he grinned, "It looks like you've been a bad girl again. Maybe I should use my belt this time."

She looked up at him. He didn't seem angry. She didn't understand. She shook her head.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I don't mean to do this to you."

He took her hands in his.

"Baby, everyone has thoughts. You got yours under control and nothing happened. That's what matters. I'm not giving you permission to cheat on me. That would break my heart. But don't destroy yourself for being human."

"But what if I can't control it? What if I slip up?"

"Do you really think it would go that far? When you had supper with Ted, you stopped short. This was just a quick fantasy and if Richard didn't notice, it probably lasted far less time than it felt like to you." He paused and took a deep breath. "I trust you, Kelli. I know you love me and you won't break my heart. I think it is time for you to start trusting yourself.

"But what about the dream. It was so wrong, but so wonderful too. I'm scared, Mathew."

"We can't control our dreams, my love. Besides, I think a lot of women dream of having two men make love to them at the same time. For you, I think it's the hormones. They have awakened your sex drive and now you are feeling all the things you should have felt all along. Maybe it was just stored up inside you and having the hormones has let it loose."

"If that's the case, I need to stop the treatments. What if I'm too weak? What if I give in and cheat on you."

"You've passed that test, sweat heart. If you want to stop the treatments, I will support you in that, but think of all the good effects it has had on you. You have so much more energy, the cramps are fewer and far between, even your mood swings have calmed way down. And I love what your newfound libido has done for us."

"What if my newfound libido destroys us? Do you really trust me to not cheat on you?" She turned back to him.

"Absolutely. Like I said, you have passed that test. Just keep reminding yourself that one night of pleasure is not worth giving up our marriage. That is what I do."

"You are tempted?"

"Everyone is tempted. The important thing is to remember what you are staying true for."

She pursed her lips, thinking. "That must have been hard for you back when ..."

He put a finger to her lips. "I love you and I loved you even when our sex life wasn't as wonderful as it is now. I always had you as my reason for not cheating."

She nodded. That was it. That was the secret. She'd already used it even before she understood. Now she knew that when she was tempted she would always have Mathew as her reason to stay true. A smile crept onto her face.

"You'll still tie me up and spank me, right?"

"Well, you were a bad girl today."

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers