Horny Grandmother

Story Info
Title kind of says it all.
1.6k words
4.47
16.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyc50
lustyc50
89 Followers

I was eighteen, living and working on my parents farm. I'm shy and don't go out much. My grandmother, Grace, who had just turned sixty came to live with us after grandpa, Bruce, had died. Grandma Grace has always been a very active person and she joined local social and sport clubs and went dancing there.

A few months back, my parents went away to a convention for a week. This left me alone with Grace as my two younger siblings went with my parents. Grace cooked meals for us while I looked after the farm. The family left early in the morning, just after breakfast. I started work after breakfast and around 10 o'clock I went into the barn to masturbate, it's where my dad hid his stash of playboys. Ever since I found his magazines when I felt the need I'd go out to the barn, flip through a magazine and jerk off.

I was tugging away when Grace came into the barn looking for me. She didn't call out, which was why she was able to catch me behind the hay bales, cock in hand, about to finish.

I was shocked, to say the least but all she said was I'm glad to see you're a normal boy after all. With that she told me to put it away, and that she wanted me to open a jar for her.

So I went back to the house with her, after I had opened the jar.

I was just about to leave, when she asked If I had ever seen a woman naked or been with a woman?

I answered No.

She replied It's about time you did.

Not sure what she meant by that. She walked over and took hold of my arm and told me to come with her. She led me from the kitchen to the front room then told me to sit down on the couch, I did as I was told.

Then she put on some music and started to undress while doing a little dance as she did. At first I felt this was, well... all too weird but then her bra came off and my focus was on her D cup boobs shaking and jiggling. That weird feeling was gone in a flash. I later learned at one point in her life Grace had been a stripper.

Shortly after her bra was off, she was down to just her panties. She rubbed her crotch through her panties and then slowly slid her hand inside the panties. It was clear by the movement of her hand she had begun playing with herself. At this point, I had a rock hard cock. If she was going to touch herself in front of me then I could too and started rubbing myself through my jeans. That when she made a show of removing her panties.

Once Grace was completely naked, she said something about me being more comfortable naked, and I didn't need to be told twice. my clothes came off in a flash.

Then looking at me with my cock jetting out hard, she said I think we should fuck, don't you?

I think I nodded, yes, because the next thing I knew, she got on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I knew a blow job had to feel good but hot damn, did my grandmother's mouth feel amazing.

It didn't take long before I blew my load, which she took in her mouth then swallowed it all. With Grace continuing to suck on my cock and play with my balls my cock pretty much stayed rigid. After sucking it more to lube it up than get me off again. She mounted me guiding my cock inside her and she rode me hard. Fuck, if her pussy felt so good around my cock, even better than her mouth had. Grace had me suck on one of her titties as she worked another load of cum out of my balls, this one filling her pussy.

After that she told me she wanted a shower and wanted me to join her. I couldn't think of a good reason not to, other than she was my grandma but after what we did.... While showering, she had me soap up her butt so I could fuck her in her behind with my soapy cock. I had no idea, Grace was a woman who would want to have a cock in her butt. Being in her ass was so different from her pussy but felt just as good. Grace enjoyed it too as she moaned quite a bit louder with me filling her butt with my cock.

After I climaxed once more in one of my grandma's holes, we finished washing and cleaning up. We went to her bed and my grandmother instructed me on how she liked her pussy licked and her cum slick butt fingered. I followed her instructions to a T, which I am happy to say made her climax a bunch.

We slept together that night, pretty soundly. The next day I asked her about the day before activities and why?

Grace told plainly that she was a horny old cunt and seeing me cock in hand, simply thought it was a waste of a good looking hard on. She added while she sure had enjoyed what we had done, she wouldn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do.

I thought about for less than a minute, in that time I had no thoughts about this being incest and was somehow wrong, and said, if she wanted to fuck I was more than willing to fuck her.

So we fucked, at least once a day, with me eat Grace's pussy every chance I could until the rest of our family returned.

Once my parents were home, Grace started going for walks on the farm. I would meet her in the woods so we would could fuck. as the woods wasn't the most comfortable place to fuck.

Grace also introduced me to some of her friends from her clubs who were around her age and as horny as her. It was a bit of a shock the first time one of her friends ran their hand up my inner thigh under the table. Once I got over the shock, I soon had her in bed and thanks to the lessons I learned from Grace, I was able to take care of her needs. She pasted the word I was a good lay and a muff muncher. I quickly found myself being passed around, between several women as their boytoy.

I'm sure any of the guys I knew, who were my age would have given me a hard time about being into GILF, Grandmothers I'd like to fuck, but I wouldn't have given a shit, as I was getting laid a lot.

I even had a threesome, it was pretty wild having a pussy sitting on my face and another sitting on my cock at the same time. it seemed to me that those two grannies had done this before as neither had a problem eat my cum out of the other one pussy as I recovered my batteries, so to speak between fucks.

Then Grace told everyone in the family that she needed to go to the city for a few days.

Grace said, It wasn't anything serious, an old friend was going to be in town and she wanted to see her. I was to keep her company, so I went to the city with Grace.

There was no old friend, Grace just wanted sex with me, on a bed, without worrying about the family being around. We saw the sights of the city and fucked our brains out, I got my cock in all of Grace's hole every day we were away.

Then the day before our return, Grace hired a hooker for me, who was only a couple of years older than me. Grace left us alone until the hooker did her duty and had left and then came and asked me how I got on?

It was strange at first, after all the GILF ass I had been getting to fuck some around my own age but she got my rocks off. I told Grace, that the hooker wasn't as good a fuck as she or her friends were because she was just in it for the money.

I was still having sex with Grace and her friends, when I met another Grace, this one was around my age and we started dating. I was my Gf, Grace's first, but thanks to my Grandmother, Grace, I made my Gf, Grace's first time a great experience. When she kept asking me how I was so good at sex, I finally told her, instead of freaking out, my Grace went hugged and thanked my Grandmother and told her she was wonderful.

I'm thinking my Gf, Grace is the one and when I told my grandma, Grace, she gave me her and my grandfather wedding rings. I told my family I was proposing soon and they all wished me luck. My Grace immediately said yes and wanted to start our family that night, so we fucked for the first time without a rubber. I loved the feeling of cumming in my Grace's pussy so much. I did it twice that night.

My family felt it was strange that we asked Grandma Grace to actually conduct the ceremony, because of the special connection we had to her. Grandma Grace went online and completed a course that gave to authority to marry us. I had three bachelor parties in all, one with my buddies at a strip club, one with the two ladies I had my first and then second threesome with and Grandma Grace gave me a private one too.

That was the last time I had sex with anyone other than my Grace, as I promised to her in my vows to be faithful to her and her alone.

lustyc50
lustyc50
89 Followers