All Comments on 'Horny Grandmother'

by lustyc50

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 months ago
Grammas have special intuition

Such a caring lady who in the process of giving a special gift also got pleasure. Showing the path to be a good lover is a lifetime bestowment.

mom7764mom7764about 2 months ago

Lovely story,,,maybe a follow up to it would be great.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn, made me stroke!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGoodabout 2 months ago

Frankly, a good first story. A few minor suggestions.

The sentence reads: I was shocked, to say the least but all she said was I'm glad to see you're a normal boy after all.

Consider quotation marks so it reads: I was shocked, to say the least but all she said was, "I'm glad to see you're a normal boy after all".

The sentences read: After sucking it more to lube it up than get me off again. She mounted me guiding my cock inside her and she rode me hard.

Consider merging them and deleting some words as the first sentence seems like a fragment: After sucking it for awhile, she mounted me. Grandma guided my cock inside her and rode me hard.

The sentence reads: Grace enjoyed it too as she moaned quite a bit louder with me filling her butt with my cock.

Consider changing it to simply read: Grace enjoyed it too as she moaned quite a bit.

Please understand I am not trying to put you down. Heaven knows it takes courage to post a story and brave the responses. I like what you shared on your biography. I hope you submit more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun tale screaming for Proof Reading and Editing, which is why I could not rate it more highly.

BTW, my Step Grand Mother asked me to go to Florida with her and my Grandfather; she had "lots of friends that would appreciate me, and take care of mean many ways."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustyc50@lustyc50
I've been blessed with three children, all health and happy and a husband is still horny for me after nearly twenty five years of marriage. I'm dipping my toe into riding erotica, mainly incest, because my husband having real life experiences finds it hot, and I love kept th...

story TAGS